Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:05 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Which numbers, specifically, tubby?
The ones where more people quit their jobs than in any other month, Faggy?

But that’s a good sign, isn’t it?
In what industries are people quitting their jobs, Gordo?
Notice how they guy who is inFATuated with pedophilia keeps avoiding the question....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So Biden’s $3 Trillion expansion of welfare is now something less expensive.

But apparently the Dems are still fighting over how to pay for it. Biden keeps telling us it will cost $0 which even some Democrats are pointing out isn’t true. Another sticking point is SALT which NJ, NY, CT and CA liberals want repealed.

But why increase taxes, only to give it back in deductions? Tax the rich eh?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:04 am So they're just sitting at home waiting on it?
They're not on welfare.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:47 am Tax the rich eh?
Cry more
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:09 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:47 am Tax the rich eh?
Cry more
You clearly don’t understand written words or you are purposely playing dumb.

Why are Dems working to repeal SALT deductions when those mostly go to the rich?

If Dems really want to increase revenue and stick it to the rich they would increase taxes and leave the SALT cap in place. But they aren’t. Why?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:00 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:57 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:52 pm https://www.wsj.com/articles/whats-driv ... 1634312414

Sorry if I’m glass dicking, but these are good numbers. Right?
You mean these numbers?

Continue reading your article with a WSJ membership.
$8 per month

:lol:
Just Google “record numbers of people quitting jobs in August”.

Where are the workers? Cutoff of jobless aid does not bring them back

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/where-are-t ... -them-back

Earlier this year, an insistent cry arose from business leaders and Republican governors: Cut off a $300-a-week
federal supplement for unemployed Americans. Many people, they argued, would then come off the sidelines
and take the millions of jobs that employers were desperate to fill.

Yet three months after half the states began ending that federal payment, there's been no significant influx of
job seekers.

"We don’t know where people are," said Brad Parke, general manager of Greek Corner Screen Printing and
Embroidery. "Obviously, they’re not at work."

We don't know where people are.

:shock:

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the Biden Admin has released more info on allowing travel to the US. They are accepting WHO approved vaccines for entry to the US. This means the Chinese Sinovac vaccine is accepted, even though it was claimed to be just 51% effective against symptomatic disease pre-Delta variant and the WHO says there’s no evidence it reduces infection or transmission.
A large phase 3 trial in Brazil showed that two doses, administered at an interval of 14 days, had an efficacy of 51% against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection
There is currently no substantive data available related to the impact of COVID-19 vaccine Sinovac-CoronaVac on transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 disease.
https://www.who.int/news-room/feature- ... nd%20dose.

But Biden is following the science? Bwahahahahaha. This kind of shit is why he is within a single percentage point of breaking Trump’s record for all time low approval rating.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You all remember Dump, the guy BrokenSeater gushed about for 3.97 years only to suddenly not want to talk about him. Fuck off you faaatt yellowed fuck. And I’m still in Avon if you want your ass beat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:32 pm You all remember Dump, the guy BrokenSeater gushed about for 3.97 years only to suddenly not want to talk about him. Fuck off you faaatt yellowed fuck. And I’m still in Avon if you want your ass beat.
Lefty and Spray still pretend that Dump is not the leader of the GQP
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:55 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:32 pm You all remember Dump, the guy BrokenSeater gushed about for 3.97 years only to suddenly not want to talk about him. Fuck off you faaatt yellowed fuck. And I’m still in Avon if you want your ass beat.
Lefty and Spray still pretend that Dump is not the leader of the GQP
As I have said repeatedly he isn’t in my world or others I interact with. Yet you claiming this is just a smokescreen to draw attention away from Biden, the empty suit Harris and Congress’ inability to enact a liberal agenda.

Meanwhile your dear leader is going down the same path as Trump and you are completely silent on him. Same for most of your liberal heroes as well. Now that a corporate tax increase and income tax increase appear off the table, they are turning to a billionaire tax that is sure to be unconstitutional. But despite knowing that they plan to move ahead with it just like your dear leader did with his other known unconstitutional moves.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You don’t care about anything but money, we get it. You sold your country for a few dollars and then abandoned the guy who gave it to you. Fuck you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Moving Sale wrote:You don’t care about anything but money, we get it.

And I’m still in Avon if you want your ass beat.
Now we're talking!

Those who don't care about the human soul should have their asses soundly kicked!

:)
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Shocker, the little one is likes to fight guy.

Shocker 2, the Christian is promoting beatings.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I promote board entertainment.

Which includes posters inviting other posters to do physical battle, and stories of dark-skinned American youth smearing Butterfingers on the side of Lefty's house this Sunday evening.

Happy Hall...

Hallelujah!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice backpedal.

As per usual the Seater's will not be home (at either property) on Sunday night. Ring cameras will cover the properties as they always do, but we don't expect any issues.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Once again the Liberal Democrats prove that illegal law breaking non-citizens are more important than citizens.

According to the Wall Street Journal the Biden Administration is considering paying law breaking illegals $450K per family member that illegally crossed the border and had a family member seperated from the others. This is an absolute disgrace. This is similar to someone hitting your car from behind while you sat at a red light and then being forced to pay them for hitting you. Or having someone break into your home and steal from you and then you have to pay them for breaking in and stealing your stuff.

Contrast that with a citizen who serves in the military and is killed. Their family gets a single $400K (maximum) payment from a life insurance policy that may be paid out over 36 months.

Just another example of how the democrats don't care about most of the US citizens.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:06 pm Fuck it. I’m going into Mexico, use a fake accent - and cross illegally. I want my $450k!!!
It's a lie. Eat shit.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the WSJ is making up this story? Big claim from a fellow jizzmopper.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:59 am So the WSJ is making up this story? Big claim from a fellow jizzmopper.
WSJ is half real news reporting, half propaganda outlet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:03 am It probably isn’t. Fuck your dad that you never knew.
"Probably." Oh, OK.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:59 am So the WSJ is making up this story? Big claim from a fellow jizzmopper.
WSJ is half real news reporting, half propaganda outlet.
:meds:

Let me guess, the half that is real reporting is the half that supports your political/world view.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:47 pm Let me guess, the half that is real reporting is the half that supports your political/world view.
No, numbnuts. The news side is real reporting. The opinion side and editorial board, the side that runs Dump's completely false and fascist screeds unedited, is the propaganda side.

Tell me you knew.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:19 am
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:06 pm Fuck it. I’m going into Mexico, use a fake accent - and cross illegally. I want my $450k!!!
It's a lie.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 pm WSJ is half real news reporting, half propaganda outlet.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:25 pm The news side is real reporting.

So the WSJ news reporting is now real reporting, but the news reporting that the Biden administration is considering paying illegal immigrant families is a lie?

Good lord you are a mess.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:08 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:19 am
It's a lie.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:33 pm WSJ is half real news reporting, half propaganda outlet.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:25 pm The news side is real reporting.

So the WSJ news reporting is now real reporting, but the news reporting that the Biden administration is considering paying illegal immigrant families is a lie?
Do you get your news from OANN or Newsmax?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego didn’t even read his own linked article. It certainly paints Biden as either not knowing what is going on in his own Administration or that his direction is flat out ignored by his people. Either way it paints Biden as a failure.

Further Diego kicks his own ass as the story he posted references both the WSJ and ABC as confirming the story.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:11 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:44 am Diego didn’t even read his own linked article. It certainly paints Biden as either not knowing what is going on in his own Administration or that his direction is flat out ignored by his people. Either way it paints Biden as a failure.

Further Diego kicks his own ass as the story he posted references both the WSJ and ABC as confirming the story.
It's far more what the liberal media will NOT report that is the problem. Same as blatantly lying.
Can you provide a link to the Fox News story (not a local station) about the gathering in Dealey Plaza a few days ago of conservatives waiting for JFK Jr. to appear at the location of his father's murder to announce he was running on a Trump ticket in 2024?

Of course they didn't report it. They want to hide the cray cray of their viewers.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So when a President says something that isn't true, CNN apparently now calls those false claims instead of lies.

Typical liberal double standard.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... hp&pc=U531
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Right because you called out Dump on his 40,000 lies. Hypocrite what? Oh and I’m still in AvOn you yellllow fuck.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing
requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing.
“They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit,...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/biden-v ... pause.html

#jackboot
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Notice how fattt is censored and midget isn’t? But it has nothing to do with 88 Naziss behind the curtain.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:34 am Can you imagine the reactions of the midget, Screwy and Pedo if Trump would have done something like this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The US death toll from Covid 19 would be at least 1.5 million people if Dump was re-elected. Nothing but cocktails of ivermectin and HCQ because what do you have to lose?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:34 am
Can you imagine the reactions of the midget, Screwy and Pedo if Trump would have done something like this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
They would rightly lose their minds. But since this comes from their dear leader they just ignore it and deflect to a straw man.

But this is just another example of the cult leader ignoring the Constitution and Courts. When will Nancy bring the Articles of Impeachment for his blatant actions against the rule of law?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:31 am White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause

The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing
requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing.
“They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

Texas has done exactly like that in regards to womens health clinics, in spite of SCOTUS having ruled on the constitutionality of abortion decades ago.

And we didn't see any conservatives telling Kim Davis to knock off her thumper shenanigans & just issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples....

#jackboot
Can you imagine the reactions of the midget, Screwy and Pedo if Trump would have done something like this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:31 am White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause

#jackboot
Would you care to explain what you think you just posted?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:36 pm
They would rightly lose their minds. But since this comes from their dear leader they just ignore it and deflect to a straw man.

But this is just another example of the cult leader ignoring the Constitution and Courts. When will Nancy bring the Articles of Impeachment for his blatant actions against the rule of law?
You tried to overthrow the government you fat Traytor. So fuck off with your crocodile tears.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:33 pm

#jackboot
Would you care to explain what you think you just posted?
I posted evidence that whoever is tugging old Joe's strings is pretty sick and desperate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Where did you post it?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

77,000 January 2021 covid deaths times 10 is 777,000 added to the deaths up until then and it is about a million five. Now fuck off you fattt traytor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Moving Sale wrote:Notice how fattt is censored and midget isn’t? But it has nothing to do with 88 Naziss behind the curtain.
I assume words have been selected for -----> cancellation <----- because "someone(s) has decided that they are annoyingly used in "spam" on the board.

It is true that midget appears in many posts from certain individuals here.

Is there a list of these terribly naughty words that will not be allowed be seen on the board?

I mean, at least George Carlin identified 7 words that the overlords of society would not let be uttered in public settings.

Rack George C.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:Been in the basement due to illness...
What kind of illness did you have, Derron?

How are you now?