Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 pm Mikey, Biden has said he wants a 39% tax bracket. There is nothing to rethink. Having a 39% income tax bracket on top of his business tax rate is state confiscation.

And Diego is typical Liberal race baiter. The referenced tweet mentions no race. It does mention low income housing. Racist liberals like Diego add race to it. As MLK said poor isn’t specific to one race.
OK. But there's no 39% tax bracket now. The top rate for 2020 was 37% for incomes over $622,051 for married filing jointly.

Your other post was pretty misleading, unless you don't know how the tax brackets work. You pay 10% up to $19,750, 12% on anything over that up to $80,250, and so on. So nobody is paying 37% of their income in federal income tax. If you're made $700,000 on taxable income in 2020 you'd be paying 28%. If you make $200,000 you're paying 18%.

Also, not too many employers are paying their "employees" enough to put them into any tax brackets over 22%.

So, try and be a little realistic when spouting your bullshit, OK?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 pmAnd Diego is typical Liberal race baiter. The referenced tweet mentions no race. It does mention low income housing. Racist liberals like Diego add race to it. As MLK said poor isn’t specific to one race.
Yeah, I'm sure that the guy who was sued by the DOJ for discriminating against blacks, had only one black cabinet member & called for the execution of the Central Park 5 before they were tried in a court of law isn't the least bit of a racist. :meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Glad you understand how tax brackets work. Most liberals don’t.

And nice crap about employees not making high salaries. Plenty of employees make more than $85K. If you aren’t maybe look for a new employer. Hell my first job out of college paid more than 75% of that.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:31 am
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 pmAnd Diego is typical Liberal race baiter. The referenced tweet mentions no race. It does mention low income housing. Racist liberals like Diego add race to it. As MLK said poor isn’t specific to one race.
Yeah, I'm sure that the guy who was sued by the DOJ for discriminating against blacks, had only one black cabinet member & called for the execution of the Central Park 5 before they were tried in a court of law isn't the least bit of a racist. :meds:
See you admit your read race into it. Typical liberal racist.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:34 am Glad you understand how tax brackets work. Most liberals don’t.

And nice crap about employees not making high salaries. Plenty of employees make more than $85K. If you aren’t maybe look for a new employer. Hell my first job out of college paid more than 75% of that.
You’re still deflecting and not acknowledging the obvious point. Married filing jointly 22% goes up to $171,000. Even if you’re filing single you’re at 24% up to $163,300.

Still nobody is paying anywhere near 37% today and won’t be even if the top bracket goes up to 39%. Are you paying any “employees” over $600,000?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 pm And Diego is typical Liberal race baiter. The referenced tweet mentions no race. It does mention low income housing. Racist liberals like Diego add race to it. As MLK said poor isn’t specific to one race.
Left Shitter thinks it's not racist unless you say the N-word.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And BTW the top rate in 1958, where all you MAGAs seem to want to revert to, was 91%.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:34 amPlenty of employees make more than $85K.
$85K = $40.86/hour

"Plenty people are saying..."
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:02 am
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 pm And Diego is typical Liberal race baiter. The referenced tweet mentions no race. It does mention low income housing. Racist liberals like Diego add race to it. As MLK said poor isn’t specific to one race.
Left Shitter thinks it's not racist unless you say the N-word.
Bingo.

It's like they think that they can only be convicted by conclusive evidence, but not circumstantial evidence (which happens all the time in criminal proceedings).
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Poor does not equal black. Only racist think that. See the liberals in this thread.

And Diego can work a calculator. And yes $85K is over $40 per hour. Meanwhile you want to pay part time Wal-mart greeters $15 per hour. Shouldn’t someone with technical skill or a college degree be making well above that? Someone with a masters even more? Teachers are making close to $80K on average in CA.

I don’t have any employees making $600K but I have only 2 making less than $100K. Where my wife works there are hundreds of people making $600K.

So nice of you liberals to want others to pay. If you believe so much in these higher taxes why don’t you go ahead and pay more. But you don’t want that. You want to pay as little as possible, but anyone earning more than you should pay significantly more. So sad.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off traitor. And fuck anyone engaging with this traitor like nothing happened.

Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:04 am Teachers are making close to $80K on average in CA.
Nice lie you lying Nazi.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:34 am Glad you understand how tax brackets work. Most liberals don’t.

Once again you are dishonest. Just how easy do you think it is for the average American worker to switch UP to an 85k job?

You make that sound like it’s as easy as ordering up a samich.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:04 am Poor does not equal black. Only racist think that. See the liberals in this thread.

And Diego can work a calculator. And yes $85K is over $40 per hour. Meanwhile you want to pay part time Wal-mart greeters $15 per hour. Shouldn’t someone with technical skill or a college degree be making well above that? Someone with a masters even more? Teachers are making close to $80K on average in CA.

I don’t have any employees making $600K but I have only 2 making less than $100K. Where my wife works there are hundreds of people making $600K.

So nice of you liberals to want others to pay. If you believe so much in these higher taxes why don’t you go ahead and pay more. But you don’t want that. You want to pay as little as possible, but anyone earning more than you should pay significantly more. So sad.
Sadly, more often than not it does. But of course you could never acknowledge that could you? You want to simplify everything to a basic binary equation. Do you think the world is that simple, or is it only your mind that is?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:04 am
If you believe so much in these higher taxes why don’t you go ahead and pay more. But you don’t want that. You want to pay as little as possible, but anyone earning more than you should pay significantly more. So sad.
Nice white flag. JeusHChrist of all the weak, whiny, unoriginal comebacks, this has to be top 2 or 3 of the weakest, whiniest and most unoriginal.

Wipe the snot off your nose and grow up dude.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote:Meanwhile you want to pay part time Wal-mart greeters $15 per hour.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:44 pm
SM wrote:Duhron, can you translate this into English? What the hell are you talking about? It was an attack on the Capitol, not the White House.

But not to fear!
That big stiff thing is still there, Derron!

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Here's Sleepy Joe being asleep when Fox reporter Peter Doushy asked Biden what he talked to Putin about in their phone call today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y01Edw_CE4Y

Yep, really sleepy....
9/27/22
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Post by dan's college room mate »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
dan's college room mate wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 pm
Softball Bat wrote:Kneepadders like Lefty should remain down and silent for a long time.

You know how the yahoos on the right have demonized that "other," Ilhan Omar?

Imagine if Omar spent two months stoking muslims to the point that they actually carried out an attack on the U.S. Capitol?
lol

How would that have gone over with the hillbilly crowd?

Geez...
She and the rest of the dems have been stoking racial tensions for years. But you dont say a fukking word about that.
I'm sure glad that the GOP hasn't done anything to stoke racial tensions....

Oh, wait...

Do you live in or near low income housing?

I grew up in it.

It sucked then. I’m certain it sucks worse today.

I’d ask the libs here that live in the Lilly white suburbs, why do you willingly pay more than you need to for housing?

You could move to the hood.

Mikey, you have quite the nice place.

Would you be OK with a 200 unit low income housing development being built on your street?

Tweets like this are a reason I actually like the D. He could say it better, of course. But everyone one of you fukks out there agree with him. You just don’t have the balls to say it.

On the topic of subsidized housing, I actually am OK with it, when done intelligently. I am a huge fan of habitat for humanity. I wish they’d get some of the federal dollars that go to this area.

I’m even for some small scale government owned low income housing.

If they built a low income duplex or two, in middle class neighborhoods, it’s not a problem. Make it a 100 unit complex and it’s a big fukking problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Mikey wrote:And BTW the top rate in 1958, where all you MAGAs seem to want to revert to, was 91%.
And every fukking dime spent was deductible.

I am actually for raising taxes, believe it or not. We are so deeply indebted that we haven’t any choice.

But we don’t need to raise rates. We just need to do away with the deduction game.

Deductions are just a way government gets you to spend money a certain way. It is power to them.

dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Kierland wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:04 am Teachers are making close to $80K on average in CA.
Nice lie you lying Nazi.
https://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/fr/sa/cefavgsalaries.asp

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

dan's college room mate wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:49 pm
Mikey wrote:And BTW the top rate in 1958, where all you MAGAs seem to want to revert to, was 91%.
No, it wasn't. I'm all for doing away with deductions. The mortgage deduction, which was originally meant to make it easier to afford a home purchase, is probably the most regressive part of the tax code. I don't itemize any more anyway after Trump screwed us with his cap on SALT deductions.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

dan's college room mate wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:52 pm
Kierland wrote:
Nice lie you lying Nazi.

Nice fake news Nazi.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm
No, it wasn't. I'm all for doing away with deductions. The mortgage deduction, which was originally meant to make it easier to afford a home purchase, is probably the most regressive part of the tax code. I don't itemize any more anyway after Trump screwed us with his cap on SALT deductions.
I haven't itemized in years because I wasn't mortgaged to the hilt.

Glad we agree about deductions. They should all be done away with. Even charitable ones. Trump's cap on SALT was a good idea. Why should people in low tax areas subsidize those in high tax areas?

I'd actually like to see us do something a little more like Norway, and I don't mean Bernie's fake claims about it.

Norway has low corporate taxes and high income taxes, starting with their lowest earners, continuing right up through the brackets. Being good at math and understanding human nature, they realize that there simply aren't enough rich and that if you squeeze them too hard, they are likely to adjust their behavior because who wants to work their ass off or risk capital, if you have to give over half of it away.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:00 pm
Kierland wrote:
Nice lie you lying Nazi.

Nice fake news Nazi.
Looks like a legit url to me. It is a ca.gov page and it says the avg salary, 2 years ago was 83K.

Commie POS. :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:23 am Why should people in low tax areas subsidize those in high tax areas?
Think, for a minute, how stupid this question is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:27 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Nice fake news Nazi.
Looks like a legit url to me. It is a ca.gov page and it says the avg salary, 2 years ago was 83K.

Commie POS. :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:
So NOW the government of Ca is to be believed. You are so stupid you literally can’t see the dogshit right before you step in it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:23 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm

Glad we agree about deductions. They should all be done away with. Even charitable ones. Trump's cap on SALT was a good idea. Why should people in low tax areas subsidize those in high tax areas?

I'd actually like to see us do something a little more like Norway, and I don't mean Bernie's fake claims about it.

Norway has low corporate taxes and high income taxes, starting with their lowest earners, continuing right up through the brackets. Being good at math and understanding human nature, they realize that there simply aren't enough rich and that if you squeeze them too hard, they are likely to adjust their behavior because who wants to work their ass off or risk capital, if you have to give over half of it away.
Dumbfuck nazi traitor thinks rich people work AND risk capital. You are an idiot turned up to 11.
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:23 am Why should people in low tax areas subsidize those in high tax areas?
Think, for a minute, how stupid this question is.
Explain to me the stupidity.

SALT deductions are a subsidy to high local taxes. The feds shouldn’t concern themselves with them.

dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:23 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm No, it wasn't. I'm all for doing away with deductions. The mortgage deduction, which was originally meant to make it easier to afford a home purchase, is probably the most regressive part of the tax code. I don't itemize any more anyway after Trump screwed us with his cap on SALT deductions.

Dumbfuck nazi traitor thinks rich people work AND risk capital. You are an idiot turned up to 11.
Many do. Not everyone was born sitting on a pile of money.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The only thing they work at is brainwashing tards like you, you fucking traitor and nobody rich is risking capital.

If it weren’t for the stupid they would have no base.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm I don't itemize any more anyway after Trump screwed us with his cap on SALT deductions.
Trump didn't screw you at all. Why should anyone get a Federal tax break on what they paid in State taxes?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

As Biden moves us towards a "Green Energy" future, he and fellow Liberals continue to ignore the realities of what this will require from the earth. Further they want to continue to reduce the "mining of the earth" but their "Green Agenda" will require a massive increase in mining. Please liberals, tell us how you plan to make this a reality and not some pie in the sky dream.

Consider:

Replacing hydrocarbons with green machines under current plans—never mind aspirations for far greater expansion—will vastly increase the mining of various critical minerals around the world. For example, a single electric car battery weighing 1,000 pounds requires extracting and processing some 500,000 pounds of materials. Averaged over a battery’s life, each mile of driving an electric car “consumes” five pounds of earth. Using an internal combustion engine consumes about 0.2 pounds of liquids per mile.

Oil, natural gas, and coal are needed to produce the concrete, steel, plastics, and purified minerals used to build green machines. The energy equivalent of 100 barrels of oil is used in the processes to fabricate a single battery that can store the equivalent of one barrel of oil.

By 2050, with current plans, the quantity of worn-out solar panels—much of it nonrecyclable—will constitute double the tonnage of all today’s global plastic waste, along with over 3 million tons per year of unrecyclable plastics from worn-out wind turbine blades. By 2030, more than 10 million tons per year of batteries will become garbage.

Meanwhile Biden wants to reduce mining: “Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well... Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

So liberals, please explain how we are going to turn your dreams into a reality. What you keep telling us is the path forward, is likely going to make things you bitch about now, worse.

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/min ... lity-check
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Manhattan Institute, lol. Why didn't you just quote Dump himself?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:05 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:55 pm I don't itemize any more anyway after Trump screwed us with his cap on SALT deductions.
Trump didn't screw you at all. Why should anyone get a Federal tax break on what they paid in State taxes?
Fuck off orange traitor.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:04 pm Manhattan Institute, lol. Why didn't you just quote Dump himself?
Typical liberal. Just attack the messenger and ignore the content.

How about you start with telling us what is wrong or incorrect in their paper. Problem for you is the report is pretty accurate and you don’t know how to explain where we will get these materials or what to do with the “green waste.”

But give it a shot for once.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off you fat greedy traitor. You don’t even CARE about the planet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:10 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:04 pm Manhattan Institute, lol. Why didn't you just quote Dump himself?
"Fake news!" crowd says what?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote:

How about you start with telling us what is wrong or incorrect in their paper. Problem for you is the report is pretty accurate and you don’t know how to explain where we will get these materials or what to do with the “green waste.”

But give it a shot for once.
Give it up Lefty.

They have noting other than greedy, fat, racist, traitor.

We’ll see 5 dollar gas soon enough. Hopefully before the midterms.

Then if the Republicans don’t completely fukk things up, they’ll be back in charge.

Biden will be dead or in a rest home by the next presidential election. And I suspect people will tire of Kameleon Harris giggling her way through every appearance she makes rather quickly.

I expect a rocky road for the dems these next 4 years and neither Biden or Harris will be on the next ticket.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Doubling down I see.

Still no one wants to discuss the actual process that will be involved.