Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Kierland »

Your guy tried to overthrow the gov, so spare me your histrionics Faaaat and Greedy.

But I’m sure SM, Diego and Mikey will treat you as a normal person and try and reason with you. :meds:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:53 am But the biggest issue here is the land border with Mexico remains unchanged. Anyone can fly to Mexico, walk or drive across the border, and then fly anywhere in the US. No proof of vaccination, no testing requirements, no contract tracing details. The only thing needed is the usual visas.
As someone who has traveled to and from Mexico twice in 2021, I can confirm that you are absolutely wrong. Link 1 and Link 2.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:44 pm But I’m sure SM, Diego and Mikey will treat you as a normal person and try and reason with you. :meds:
Bitter much? Left Behinder is an anti-democratic, authoritarian fascist, but I have better thigs to do than just call him histrionics like you. Has your approach worked yet? Of course it hasn't.

You = flailing
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:53 am But the biggest issue here is the land border with Mexico remains unchanged. Anyone can fly to Mexico, walk or drive across the border, and then fly anywhere in the US. No proof of vaccination, no testing requirements, no contract tracing details. The only thing needed is the usual visas.
As someone who has traveled to and from Mexico twice in 2021, I can confirm that you are absolutely wrong. Link 1 and Link 2.
Both of your links mention air travel to the US. I didn’t mention air travel. I specifically said anyone can walk across or drive across the border without testing requirements.

I am sure you flew back from Mexico to the US. I have done the same at least 5 times. Twice as a vacation and 3 times or more for work. So yes, if someone wants to fly into the US from Mexico, the US government puts the burden on airlines to collect this info.

Why don’t you link us up to the requirements for land entry into the US from Mexico. Take your time.

:paul:

Meanwhile color no one shocked that Diego doubled down on incorrect info and once again has kicked his own ass. :lol:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:48 pm Left Behinder is an anti-democratic, authoritarian fascist
I am no more anti-democratic than you. You continue to support a President who clearly stated what he was doing was unconstitutional, but that it would take the courts time to rule and in the meantime he would get away with it.

You are also a racist so there is that.

But at the end of the day you are a solid human and I know we would enjoy discussing hockey over drinks.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:16 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:34 am
Left Seater wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:56 pm See Kamalalala Harris whose used a trust to avoid some taxes when the administration told us no one would do that.
I think you're confused. Evading taxes legally is just being smart. The orange buffoon told us that.
Are you giving about 90% of your gross income to liberal causes like global warming, BLM, etc.? If not, why?
Have you adopted 5 children who weren't aborted? If not, why?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:26 pm You've had the shit slapped out of you in this thread,
If one has to claim scoreboard....
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

America’s richest 400 families pay a lower tax rate than average taxpayer

The wealthiest 400 American families paid an 8.2% average rate on their federal individual income taxes from 2010 to 2018, according to a White House analysis published Thursday.

By comparison, Americans paid an average 13.3% tax rate on their income in 2018, according to a Tax Foundation analysis. (This figure includes all taxpayers, including the wealthiest.)
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/23/america ... payer.html
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Right from Mikey’s linked story is this quote showing it is an apples to grapes comparison.
By comparison, Americans paid an average 13.3% tax rate on their income in 2018, according to a Tax Foundation analysis. (This figure includes all taxpayers, including the wealthiest. It also doesn’t factor annual investment gains, as the White House report does
So the White House uses one set of numbers and compares it to a different set of numbers. They then draw an analysis of these different data sets to further their narrative.

Typical liberal Democrat. Props to MSNBC for pointing it out.

Here is more gold from that article:
However, authors’ estimated 8.2% tax rate may not be exact due to “imperfect” data and methods, according to the report. The rate could be as low as 6% and as high as 12%, they said.
So the richest of the rich despite having more investment income may still pay within 1.3% of the rate of Americans on average.
The analysis also doesn’t account for taxes like the estate tax, a 40% levy on estates valued over $23.4 million for married couples.
And here is yet another piece not accounted for in the study.

Was this article meant to support the liberal position that the rich don’t pay enough or was it to show exactly how the White House is grasping at straws at this point?

Great find though, thanks for posting it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:48 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:44 pm But I’m sure SM, Diego and Mikey will treat you as a normal person and try and reason with you. :meds:
Bitter much? Left Behinder is an anti-democratic, authoritarian fascist, but I have better thigs to do than just call him histrionics like you. Has your approach worked yet? Of course it hasn't.

You = flailing
No you want to treat him as a normal person. And yes it has worked, he ran from me over a year ago. Maybe if you treated him like I do you too would be muted and then Mikey and Diego are muted and he has nobody to talk to. Problem solved.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:17 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:48 pm Left Behinder is an anti-democratic, authoritarian fascist
I am no more anti-democratic than you. You continue to support a President who clearly stated what he was doing was unconstitutional, but that it would take the courts time to rule and in the meantime he would get away with it.

You are also a racist so there is that.

But at the end of the day you are a solid human and I know we would enjoy discussing hockey over drinks.
You are one weird fuck.
BTW- I’ll be in Avon for a month if you ever want to not be a pussyfooting prick and hit the do-jo so I can beat your ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bezos has 130bil so he needs to have paid about 700 million a year in taxes to be at 13%.
Not bloody likely but faaaat and greeedy with still be sucking his dick till the day Darwin offs his POS childless ass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:26 am Right from Mikey’s linked story is this quote showing it is an apples to grapes comparison.
By comparison, Americans paid an average 13.3% tax rate on their income in 2018, according to a Tax Foundation analysis. (This figure includes all taxpayers, including the wealthiest. It also doesn’t factor annual investment gains, as the White House report does
So the White House uses one set of numbers and compares it to a different set of numbers. They then draw an analysis of these different data sets to further their narrative.

Typical liberal Democrat. Props to MSNBC for pointing it out.

Here is more gold from that article:
However, authors’ estimated 8.2% tax rate may not be exact due to “imperfect” data and methods, according to the report. The rate could be as low as 6% and as high as 12%, they said.
So the richest of the rich despite having more investment income may still pay within 1.3% of the rate of Americans on average.
The analysis also doesn’t account for taxes like the estate tax, a 40% levy on estates valued over $23.4 million for married couples.
And here is yet another piece not accounted for in the study.

Was this article meant to support the liberal position that the rich don’t pay enough or was it to show exactly how the White House is grasping at straws at this point?

Great find though, thanks for posting it.
Believe me. You’re not nearly as smart as you seem to think you are. Your constant flailing, though, is the only thing that makes this board funny anymore. In a sad sort of way. But keep it up. Please. It’s about all that keeps me coming back a couple of times a week.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

MeltSpray certainly knows meltage when he sees it.
:meds: :lol:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Pointing out the lies, inaccuracies, falsehoods etc is now called failing?

So no actual take and just a personal insult? But I am the one flailing?

Good try at a redirection, but don’t worry, I will still be here the other couple of times you come in next week setting the record straight on the lies, misinformation and apples to salsa comparisons y’all keep trying to sell.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now the Liberal Democrats are fighting among themselves over their tax plan. One group is saying they will not vote for the massive spending increase, expansion of the welfare state and tax increases unless tax deductions are restored.

Yup, you read that correctly. Dems are saying we need to restore the huge tax deduction for SALT, before they will vote to increase taxes.

These mental midgets keep proving just how dumb they really are. They want to allow additional deducations while at the same time raising taxes on the same group.
Tax Policy Center wrote:It is true that more than 96% of the benefit of repealing the cap would be realized by the top 20% of earners, with more than half of the benefits going to the 1% of taxpayers in the highest income bracket.
If the end goal is actually increase revenue in the Treasury, why are they working to add back massive deductions?

Again the mental gymnastics required here is astounding.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The GOP is screwing up.

They should absolutely be voting to increase the debt limit. However, they should demand that the debt limit be a stand alone vote and that the 3.5 trillion increase in social spending should be completely off the table.

It should be framed that Biden's runaway spending will result in future debt limit increases. Use the vote for this one to kill this Biden bill.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The GQP hates debt limit increases unless it's Dump proposing tax cuts for the rich.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPsyche’s lying is all he has.

BTW I’m in Avon in two week and the dojo will be open if you want to get your ass beat you fattt geeedy POS.

Darwin is on your heels.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:45 am The GQP hates debt limit increases unless it's Dump proposing tax cuts for the rich.
The debt limit is all about past spending bills. Not tax cuts or increases.

Color no one shocked Screwy doesn’t get this.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:55 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:45 am The GQP hates debt limit increases unless it's Dump proposing tax cuts for the rich.

So you're saying that Republicans weren't willing to raise the debt limit to pay for their past budgets under Trump? Color nobody shocked.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:14 am
Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:55 am

So you're saying that Republicans weren't willing to raise the debt limit to pay for their past budgets under Trump? Color nobody shocked.
As I said, they should have been voting to increase it. But they should be tying these increases to current Liberal Democrat spending and use it to kill the build back better craddle to grave welfare expansion.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nancy either confirmed long held beliefs that the media is the liberal Democrats mouthpiece or that she does t understand how a free press works.
Well I think you all could do a better job of selling it,
That was her response to a reporter’s question asking if Democrats had done enough to convince Americans that a massive social spending bill was necessary.

What a joke she continues to be. Similar to senile Biden.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile someone claiming to be a journalist and reporter admits to editing out parts of interviews that don’t fit within her own political beliefs. Katie Couric admits that her whole career was a sham. She edited RGB’s take on Colin K and kneeling during the anthem.
The former "Today" show host admits to letting her personal political beliefs impact her reporting decisions in her forthcoming book,
Couric reportedly writes that she faced a "conundrum" after Ginsburg responded negatively to her question about people who kneel during the anthem as a form of protest.

Couric writes that she thought Ginsburg, who was 83 at the time, was "elderly and probably didn't fully understand the question."

Couric, who admits to being a "big RBG fan," writes that Ginsburg's comments were "unworthy of a crusader for equality,"

Thanks Katie for showing your true colors and proving that journalists do report their biases. Further great take by you, RGB is too old to understand a simple question from a reporter, but is just fine to rule on cases presented to the SCOTUS.

Typical liberal mental gymnastics.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yep, hasn't been a good week at all for overpaid mainstream legacy "journalists." First Adam Schefter gets busted sending a story pre-publication to "Mr Editor" Bruce Allen for his approval and Katie Couric admits she was protecting RGB's legacy from her overt racism.

We're so fucked as a nation when "journalists" like Couric think 80 year olds like RGB are too old and stupid to understand a question, yet we let these old fukks sit on the Supreme Court forever.

Fuck us, indeed.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Now Liberals want to deny retirement benefits for those who choose to retire and are eligible to retire, vs getting a Covid shot to comply with a vaccine mandate.
Chicago Police Superintendent David O. Brown said that those officers who do choose to retire rather than follow City Hall’s orders "may be denied retirement credentials," the Chicago Tribune reported, citing Brown’s Sunday memo.
This will end well I am sure for the City and its residents. Forcing cops off the beat and then denying them their retirement sounds like a real quick way to waste residents money for a certain loss in court.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:deny retirement benefits for those who choose to retire and are eligible to retire, vs getting a Covid shot to comply with a vaccine mandate.
Desperation.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Oh I am sure there is a ton of desperation at employers around the country.

I saw something that said 40% of TSA employees are not vaccinated and will be forced out. This will either bring air travel to its knees during the busiest time of the year or TSA will replace them and our sham security theater gets even worse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fattt greeedy man thinks there shouldn’t be consequences for cops who are fired for not protecting the public.

SM thinks *talking* to faaattt and ggreedy and treating him like a normal person is a smart move.

Neither has cracked a history book in decades.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:58 pm Oh I am sure there is a ton of desperation at employers around the country.

I saw something that said 40% of TSA employees are not vaccinated and will be forced out. This will either bring air travel to its knees during the busiest time of the year or TSA will replace them and our sham security theater gets even worse.
TSA pays an average of $17.25 per hour. I'm sure that there are plenty of equally qualified, vaccinated McDonalds workers who would take the step up if informed of the openings.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:52 pm https://www.wsj.com/articles/whats-driv ... 1634312414

Sorry if I’m glass dicking, but these are good numbers. Right?
Which numbers, specifically, tubby?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:52 pm https://www.wsj.com/articles/whats-driv ... 1634312414

You mean these numbers?

Continue reading your article with a WSJ membership.
$8 per month
:lol:
Last edited by Mikey on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'll be quitting mine in March.

That's a good thing.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 pm The ones where more people quit their jobs than in any other month, Faggy?

But that’s a good sign, isn’t it?
Of course it's good. It demonstrates confidence in the labor market.

Entertain us: Why would that figure be bad?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:13 pm

Which numbers, specifically, tubby?
The ones where more people quit their jobs than in any other month, Faggy?

In what industries are people quitting their jobs, Gordo?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Matthew 24:21, 25
Revelation 6:5-6
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:38 pm It wouldn’t be a surprise that you’d want more people on welfare.
They're not on welfare.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:38 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:03 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 pm The ones where more people quit their jobs than in any other month, Faggy?

Of course it's good. It demonstrates confidence in the labor market.

Entertain us: Why would that figure be bad?
It wouldn’t be a surprise that you’d want more people on welfare.
Why do you love subsidizing corporations like Walmart that love to have taxpayers supplement their poverty pay by having their employees sign up for welfare?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:39 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:05 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:58 pm
The ones where more people quit their jobs than in any other month, Faggy?

In what industries are people quitting their jobs, Gordo?
Aren’t you a driving instructor, Pedo?
Nope, never have been.

I've been a traffic violator school instructor, but that's entirely different.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:16 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:58 pm Oh I am sure there is a ton of desperation at employers around the country.

TSA pays an average of $17.25 per hour. I'm sure that there are plenty of equally qualified, vaccinated McDonalds workers who would take the step up if informed of the openings.
Target stores in the Denver area are paying more than that per hour. Why would someone leave that job to go work for the TSA which is way the hell out of town for less money?

But at least you understand that there is zero qualifications necessary to be a TSA screener.