Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:07 am What kind of illness did you have, Derron?
Brain worms, mef addiction
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Tweeking has consequences.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Liberal policies and two empty suits leading the Executive Branch gives us a 30 year high in inflation based on Oct numbers.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It happens everytime a D gets into office, the economy is so wrecked that it takes them awhile to right the ship.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:38 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:33 pm Liberal policies and two empty suits leading the Executive Branch gives us a 30 year high in inflation based on Oct numbers.
But this is good inflation!

/Screw Reality/
Exactly. Just throwing out free money to anyone and everyone has nothing to do with this inflation. :meds:

Meanwhile they want to throw more money out there and also give tax breaks to the rich via SALT deductions.

Here is reality, I am arguing against SALT deductions being increased and liberals want to up it to $80K per some reports. But they claim they want the rich to pay their fare share, while doing something else.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You loved it when they were printing money for rich people.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Hawk Newsome, co-founder of BLM for the greater New York City area:
If they think that they’re going to go back to the old ways of policing, then we’re going to take to the streets again. There will be riots, there will be fires and there will be bloodshed.
Perfect example of why Biden voters are turning away from him and his party. It has nothing to do with race as liberals want to claim to give themselves a pass on their horrible tenure so far. But please, please keep up this kind of rhetoric for the next 12 months.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Two members of the far-right Proud Boys were sentenced … to four years in prison for their roles in a street fight after a speech … at New York's Metropolitan Republican Club.”

This is why GQP voters are turning away from their party. Just kidding, we all know BrokenPsyche and ban of merry racists love this stuff. Fuck off fattt man.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So someone allegedly working for MSNBC followed the juror’s bus. It was apparently so blatant that the Judge barred anyone and everyone from MSNBC from even entering the courthouse for the remainder of the trial.

I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial," Schroeder said. "This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.
Then NBC news seemed to confirm that one of their folks was at least stopped near the juror’s bus.
Last night, a freelancer received a traffic citation. While the traffic violation took place near the jury van, the freelancer never contacted or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations, and never photographed or intended to photograph them. We regret the incident and will fully cooperate with the authorities on any investigation
The local PD issued a statement last night as well:
Last night a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations. Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors." 
"This incident is being investigated much further," police added. "There was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained. This investigation remains active and open, no further information.
:popcorn:

If true not a good look for MSNBC or the media in general.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:07 am
Derron wrote:Been in the basement due to illness...
What kind of illness did you have, Derron?

How are you now?
I fucked yo mama and the bitch gave me the clap.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Biden administration suspends enforcement of business vaccine mandate to comply with court order

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/biden-a ... ndate.html

The Biden administration has suspended enforcement of its vaccination and testing requirements for private businesses after a federal appeals court halted the rules pending review.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration, in a statement on its website, said the agency "has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement" of the requirements "pending further developments in the litigation."

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, considered one of the most conservative in the country, ordered OSHA last week to "take no steps to implement or enforce the Mandate until further court order."

Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt, in an opinion for the three-judge panel, called the Biden policy "fatally flawed" and "staggeringly overbroad," arguing that it likely exceeds the authority of the federal government and raises "serious constitutional concerns."

The White House previously told businesses to proceed with the implementation of the requirements...

Yes.
As was posted by me a number of days ago, the Biden Admin. had previously openly defied the court order.

Biden is such a ridiculously feeble little twat.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

This is not the first time he has to openly suggested ignoring court orders.

But liberals will defend him regardless.

Mental gymnastics indeed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who voted for a con man.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Those Democrats really want the rich to pay their fair share. :meds:

That is clearly just lip service. These clowns want to give me a tax cut. They want to raise the SALT deduction to $80,000 per year.
The version of Biden’s package that emerged from the House would raise the cap to $80,000 through 2030, then reduce it back to $10,000 in 2031 before allowing it to expire in 2032, seven years after the current 2025 expiration date. The manipulation of SALT deductions is aimed at making it pencil out, on paper, as a net gain in federal revenue over the long term.
This might surprise some mental midgets but even though this would benefit the Seaters in a big way, we don’t support it.

Clearly the Dems don’t want to actually tax the rich or have them pay their fair share. They just want to spin lies and then give themselves another tax break.

Sadly typical.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you agree with the Dems, no taxing the rich.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:14 pm
Why do you obsess over every single one of Lefty’s posts?
Scoreboard.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now the Biden Admin is going to prohibit travel from some African Countries.

It was racist to prohibit travel from Asia where Rona originated, but it is ok to prohibit travel from predominantly balck countries.

Where are the liberals/Democrats calling this move racist?

Typical liberal/Democratic hypocrisy.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:16 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:14 pm
Why do you obsess over every single one of Lefty’s posts?
Scoreboard.
Says the guy so triggered he can’t even read my posts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:So you agree with the Dems, no taxing the rich.
Yet again, you show your utter inability to decipher the English language.

He said he did not support SALT, which is a subsidy to people that pay a shit ton of local taxes. These people have a tendency to be well off.

They also tend to be from states with very high taxes.

Why should one’s local tax rates have anything to do with what they pay in fed taxes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:14 pm
Kierland wrote:So you agree with the Dems, no taxing the rich.
Yet again, you show your utter inability to decipher the English language.

He said he did not support SALT, which is a subsidy to people that pay a shit ton of local taxes. These people have a tendency to be well off.

They also tend to be from states with very high taxes.

Why should one’s local tax rates have anything to do with what they pay in fed taxes?
Another question is why raise Federal taxes just to give it all back in SALT deductions?

This clown show gets worse every day.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Biden’s Energy Secretary can’t answer a basic question on how much oil the country consumes on a daily basis.

Maybe this is part of the reason Biden sucks shit thru a dirt straw. His hand picked people don’t even know basic information relating to their posts. Year they are supposedly advising Biden on things they know nothing about.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:41 pm Biden’s Energy Secretary can’t answer a basic question on how much oil the country consumes on a daily basis.

Maybe this is part of the reason Biden sucks shit thru a dirt straw. His hand picked people don’t even know basic information relating to their posts. Year they are supposedly advising Biden on things they know nothing about.
Don't you have a honey-do list to be working on? Jesus Christ...
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Candidate Biden Tweet
Trump further diminished the U.S. in the eyes of the world by expanding his travel ban. This new “African Ban,” is designed to make it harder for black and brown people to immigrate to the United States. It’s a disgrace, and we cannot let him succeed.

President Biden
I am ordering additional air travel restrictions from South Africa and seven other countries. These new restrictions will take effect on November 29.

Candidate Biden
anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America
Facts

More people in the US have died from Covid (or are listed as Covid deaths) under Biden than under Trump. This despite the fact a vaccine has been available for all of Biden’s presidency.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Fox Spews, the official network of Republicans:

First three months of this year are bleating "Don't mask up, social distance, or get vaccinated because freedumb!!"

Fox Spews now:

"The Covid death rate is Biden's fault!!"

Gawd, you guys are idiots...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice deflection away from the facts in the post above.

Regardless you dear leader said anyone responsible for that many deaths should be President. So was he wrong then, or should he be removed now?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Another day and more Federal Courts are stepping in to stop Biden’s vaccine mandates.

The mandate for health care workers is now on hold across the country. On top of that the vaccine mandate for Federal Contractors is on hold in three states and cases are moving forward in other areas as well.

Has any Administration in history had such a poor record with the courts in such a short time? Or put another way, has any Administration in history been so Unconstitutional?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Biden WH should be embarrassed and ashamed.

But...

we are way beyond that.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Now even the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is mocking Joe Biden. They have a tweet out today thanking Joe Biden for his leadership in helping gas prices drop by 2 cents over the last two weeks.

https://twitter.com/dccc/status/1466494036630544394

I mean, when your own Congressional Campaign Committee is mocking you, you should just resign. Put yourself out of your misery.

:bode:
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

He would rather shit his pants and not resign because he doesn’t know where he is and who drove him there.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Biden now wants Big Oil to be investigated for price fixing.

Biden’s recent instructions to the Federal Trade Commission to indulge his fanciful conspiracy theory: the U.S. petroleum industry's plots and plans have fueled vertiginous rises in energy prices. Citing "mounting evidence of anti-consumer behavior by oil-and-gas companies," Biden told the FTC to "bring all of the Commission’s tools to bear if you uncover any wrongdoing."
The AP fact checked one of Biden’s recent claims on illegal activity by big oil and found him to be full of shit as per usual.
THE FACTS: There actually is little evidence something nefarious is behind the higher gasoline prices, as Biden suggests.
Meanwhile in the real world Biden has pleaded with an actual cartel to increase production. Since he is actively trying to kill the US oil sector he has turned to OPEC for help.

Biden seems so confused as to why prices are high, yet is he so dumb that he ignores his own actions:

Killed the Keystone XL Pipeline

Threatened to plug the Canada-to-Michigan Enbridge Line 5 pipeline

Halted oil leases in a sliver of Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

Stopped oil and gas leases on federal lands

Proposed a methane tax that could cost this industry up to $10 billion annually

Encouraged Left-wing activists to pressure financiers to defund oil companies

This clown show would be funny, except it is happening to us and our country.

As per usual liberals / Dems stay silent on these things and continue with the TDS crap.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You tried to overthrow a few and fair election so your thoughts are in new POTUS are shit.

Darwin is coming for you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fattttt and yellllowww
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:17 pm Biden now wants Big Oil to be investigated for price fixing.

Biden’s recent instructions to the Federal Trade Commission to indulge his fanciful conspiracy theory: the U.S. petroleum industry's plots and plans have fueled vertiginous rises in energy prices. Citing "mounting evidence of anti-consumer behavior by oil-and-gas companies," Biden told the FTC to "bring all of the Commission’s tools to bear if you uncover any wrongdoing."
The AP fact checked one of Biden’s recent claims on illegal activity by big oil and found him to be full of shit as per usual.
THE FACTS: There actually is little evidence something nefarious is behind the higher gasoline prices, as Biden suggests.
Meanwhile in the real world Biden has pleaded with an actual cartel to increase production. Since he is actively trying to kill the US oil sector he has turned to OPEC for help.

Biden seems so confused as to why prices are high, yet is he so dumb that he ignores his own actions:

Killed the Keystone XL Pipeline

Threatened to plug the Canada-to-Michigan Enbridge Line 5 pipeline

Halted oil leases in a sliver of Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

Stopped oil and gas leases on federal lands

Proposed a methane tax that could cost this industry up to $10 billion annually

Encouraged Left-wing activists to pressure financiers to defund oil companies

This clown show would be funny, except it is happening to us and our country.

As per usual liberals / Dems stay silent on these things and continue with the TDS crap.
Who gives a fuck? Gas should be more expensive anyway.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Clearly your hero Biden cares.

But good to see you disagree with him on this as well.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your hero tried to overthrow an election but at least you got a tax cut.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:40 pm Who gives a fuck? Gas should be more expensive anyway.
Just keep the money presses pressing! Cuz who gives a fuck? When it ain’t worth anything anymore, at least you can wipe your ass with it!
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:15 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:40 pm Who gives a fuck? Gas should be more expensive anyway.
Just keep the money presses pressing! Cuz who gives a fuck? When it ain’t worth anything anymore, at least you can wipe your ass with it!
https://brrr.money/

Oh, and drive less.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:15 pm
Care to hook me up with where you bitch about the Cares Act and military spending?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Open letter signed by hundreds of math and science professionals calls on California to not implement their work math plans.

https://sites.google.com/view/k12mathmatters/home

Instead of keeping a high standard and wanting to bring everyone up to a college level, they instead want to lower the bar and remove high level courses to artificially keep the gap smaller.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Yet for all the sound and fury, the proposed framework, about 800-pages long, is little more than a set of suggestions. Its designers are revising it now and will subject it to 60 more days of public review. Once it’s approved in July, districts may adopt as much or as little of the framework as they choose — and can disregard it completely without any penalty.”

So more BS from fatt and greeedy.