Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Left Seater »

While we continue to wait for the liberals here to explain their support for photo ID to due basic things yet don’t support photo iD to vote, more asinine DeathCult46 info is out today.
TSA administrator David Pekoske considers certain Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents to be acceptable alternative identification documents, such as “foreign arrest warrants” and “deportation / deportation warrants.”
DeathCult46 has allowed illegal aliens with arrest warrants and deportation orders or warrants to use those to clear security. The TSA goes on to say:
Many states continue to make it impossible for an undocumented person to obtain a REAL compliant ID.
Yeah, no shit some states aren’t giving illegal aliens photo IDs. No states should be giving illegal aliens photo IDs. And DeathCult46 should be telling TSA to hand these illegals over to police at the airport for immediate arrest.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

While we continue to wait for liberals to come correct on photo IDs, Gavin Newsome correctly called groups robbing trains in SoCal gangs. But then he backpedaled and said they weren’t gangs. He also said the area along the tracks looked like a their world country. Then he walked that back.

What a joke this party is.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:03 am While we continue to wait for liberals to come correct on photo IDs, Gavin Newsome correctly called groups robbing trains in SoCal gangs. But then he backpedaled and said they weren’t gangs. He also said the area along the tracks looked like a their world country. Then he walked that back.

What a joke this party is.
Whatever you do, don't call out private corporations for not fulfilling their obligations...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What are you mumbling about now? Corporations of fulfilling their obligations on robberies? Or on their obligations to support photo IDs?

Again I don’t speak short bus.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The reason Joe Rogan has the biggest audience in America right now isn't because people agree with everything that he says.
People just want to hear discourse and discussions without the filter and constant bickering of cable news.
America just wants to dialogue again.

- Tamika Hamilton

https://twitter.com/TamikaGHamilton/sta ... 8147429383

I seldom watch Rogan, and he is also a sell-out.
But this take is accurate.

PMSNBC, FAUX, CNN, the networks, just tickle the ears of those who love one tribe or the other.
They are SO fvcking boring and predictable.
And they are steadily full of shit, also.

The tribe you hacks defend tooth & nail in here (D & R) are also steadily full of shit.

Why do you cling so desperately to them, and pretend they are white knights, when day-by-day they stuff the red, white, and blue dildo up a little deeper into your ass?

Wakey.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:20 am What are you mumbling about now? Corporations of fulfilling their obligations on robberies? Or on their obligations to support photo IDs?

Jesus Pole Vaulting Christ, do you need every sentence broken down to the 5th grade level?

The location of these train burglaries...who has the responsibility of keeping the area safe & clean?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You seriously have to ask? This stupidity is why we need every sentence of yours broken down. We don’t speak short bus.

But clearly the cities, counties and states where the robberies are happening.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:56 pm You seriously have to ask? This stupidity is why we need every sentence of yours broken down. We don’t speak short bus.

But clearly the cities, counties and states where the robberies are happening.
Clearly you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And you jumped in and took it hook line and sinker.

So are you advocating for private security? This will result in the haves and the have nots. But this is exactly what your side wants with its defund the police.

2nd these robberies are happening in an area that is governed by a special authority and has 2 tenant users. Railroad police have to operate under the control of the authority.

Finally, with liberal prosecutors waiving bail and not prosecuting crimes at all or at a severely reduced level, there isn’t much hope in reducing these robberies.

But yeah shift blame, it’s what you do best.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Good lord...you should ask Rice for your money back.
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:24 pm And you jumped in and took it hook line and sinker.

So are you advocating for private security? This will result in the haves and the have nots.
Where TF did I advocate for private security?? I merely pointed out that a private police company (UP) is already responsible for providing security, a fact that you choose to overlook because it shoots a hole in the conservative argument that private industry does everything better.
But this is exactly what your side wants with its defund the police.
Unrelated tangents, much?
2nd these robberies are happening in an area that is governed by a special authority and has 2 tenant users. Railroad police have to operate under the control of the authority.
UP is the primary tenant, and they are the ones who have the responsibility for what happens on railroad property. So again, it's a private company that has responsibility of keeping their railroads safe.
Finally, with liberal prosecutors waiving bail and not prosecuting crimes at all or at a severely reduced level, there isn’t much hope in reducing these robberies.
Oh reallly?
But yeah shift blame, it’s what you do best.
I didn't shift blame from anywhere other than where it laid from the start...The private company known as Union Pacific.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Lots of words and yet zero substance. The agency is primarily responsible for safety. Yes, both UP and BNSF police are involved, but they answer to the agency.

So in your world if UP is solely responsible for the safety and security of the trains in the corridor and trespassing in the corridor is illegal, UP would be in their right to use deadly force?

And as for your link the LA DA only brought charges in 55% of cases involving UP. They declined to bring any charges of trespassing.

Thanks for pointing that out and making my case for me.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:26 pm So in your world if UP is solely responsible for the safety and security of the trains in the corridor and trespassing in the corridor is illegal, UP would be in their right to use deadly force?
WTF does it matter who is responsible for providing security on the railroad tracks when it comes to whether use of deadly force is justified???

You haven't a single clue how UOF works.
And as for your link the LA DA only brought charges in 55% of cases involving UP. They declined to bring any charges of trespassing.

How often do other DA's file trespassing charges?

Do you really think that most DA's have the time & money to waste on trespassing charges?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:48 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:26 pm So in your world if UP is solely responsible for the safety and security of the trains in the corridor and trespassing in the corridor is illegal, UP would be in their right to use deadly force?
WTF does it matter who is responsible for providing security on the railroad tracks when it comes to whether use of deadly force is justified???

You haven't a single clue how UOF works.

How often do other DA's file trespassing charges?

Do you really think that most DA's have the time & money to waste on trespassing charges?
Yeah I have no clue how use of force works in Liberal fucked up CA. At the same time I don’t see train robbery issues in states where crime is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

And you just confirmed that you are fine with the liberal position of not prosecuting crimes. Who cares how busy the DA is. If a crime is committed it should be prosecuted. If the DA’s office is to busy, they should hire more staff.

Thanks again for proving my points.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:20 am What are you mumbling about now? Corporations of fulfilling their obligations on robberies? Or on their obligations to support photo IDs?

Jesus Pole Vaulting Christ, do you need every sentence broken down to the 5th grade level?

The location of these train burglaries...who has the responsibility of keeping the area safe & clean?
So, the problem isn’t the rampant crime taking place, it’s that the evil companies don’t have a large enough janitorial staff?

Is that really what you want to go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

When crime gets to a completely out of control level, police, be they public or private, should have the right to use deadly force.

It would be nice if it wasn’t needed, but it is.

Same goes with the Antifa terrorists. Shoot a few in the head and they’ll simmer down.

I’m seems it was just fine for the Capitol Police to shoot that dumb bitch who was trying to break into what ever room it was during the “insurrection”.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:50 am
Diego in Seattle wrote:

So, the problem isn’t the rampant crime taking place, it’s that the evil companies don’t have a large enough janitorial staff?

Is that really what you want to go with?

This isn't a new problem. UPPD should be establishing omnipresence in that area by either saturating the area with their agents, or requesting mutual aid from other local agencies to assist with the problem. The former shouldn't have been a problem for a company that achieved a 2021 3Q net profit of 1.7 BILLION, even in the midst of a pandemic.

There was no excuse for UPPD to allow this to happen.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:56 am When crime gets to a completely out of control level, police, be they public or private, should have the right to use deadly force.
UOF is based on the perception of a physical threat to an officer (or another person) in a particular situation; it isn't based on whatever the crime rate is.
It would be nice if it wasn’t needed, but it is.
So are you volunteering to be shot if the crime rate goes up CT? You should be okay with that since you're in favor of killing people who aren't necessarily presenting a physical threat to others....
Same goes with the Antifa terrorists. Shoot a few in the head and they’ll simmer down.

I’m seems it was just fine for the Capitol Police to shoot that dumb bitch who was trying to break into what ever room it was during the “insurrection”.
So you're saying that breaking into a freight railroad car is the same as breaking into the Capitol of the United States during a key session to decide the country's leader for the next 4 years? Yeah, sure....those are the same thing.:meds:

Why is it whenever a POC is shot & killed by police white apologists always blame the POC while saying that the POC should have complied with the officers orders, yet when a white woman is shot & killed while breaking into the US Capitol after breaking into the building & not complying with officers' orders to stop y'all are like "the cops weren't justified!"

The RWNJ's shouting "Back The Blue" has now been shown to be just a political punchline.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Still waiting for the liberals to explain their support for show me your papers to go to a gym or movies but not for voting.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:19 pm Still waiting for the liberals to explain their support for show me your papers to go to a gym or movies but not for voting.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Papers for a gym etc., is due to a pandemic

We have these crazy new things called "computers" that know exactly what you like to buy and when you're most likley going to take a shit. They also know who is eligible and not eligble to vote.

Maybe the US N a z i party can explain to me the need all of a sudden for their gerrymandering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:52 pm One has nothing to do with the other.

We have these crazy new things called "computers" that know exactly what you like to buy and when you're most likley going to take a shit. They also know who is eligible and not eligble to vote.

Maybe the US N a z i party can explain to me the need all of a sudden for their gerrymandering?
Daaaaaamn, M2. Stop, stop, he's already dead....
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:43 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:18 am

The democrats in control of the city of Los Angeles. The rail roads should just stop going in to LA. Cut the city out since the city won't police the apes running rampant and unchecked through it.
Has reading comprehension been a life-long disadvantage for you, or just since joining this board?

The City of Los Angeles has ZERO responsibility for the property where the train tracks are. Those are the responsibility of the Union Pacific Police Department, a part of the Union Pacific Railroad is a transportation company that is in no way affiliated with the City of Los Angeles or any other municipality.

Get it now, imbecile?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:38 pm You repeating the same wrong bullshit doesn't make it right.
Go ahead & hook us up with a link establishing that the City of Los Angeles is responsible for crimes that take place on the railroad, slappy.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:58 pm
At least he took a run at it, you on the other hand continue to hide.

He of course is making a sad attempt. Show me your papers is just fine for trivial things but not for one of the most important things.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

While we continue to wait for an explanation of show me your papers, except to vote; it is time to look at travel testing.

Countries around the world are lifting testing for travel but DeathCult46 isn’t talking about ending ours. The virus is already here. Restricting travel makes no sense when the virus is here and rampaging. To make it even worse you only have to test to enter the US if you are arriving by air. Want to drive or walk across the border? Great come on in without a test.

End testing for travel now DeathCult46. Look at what the UK is doing.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... d-82440343
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:58 pm
FiatLux wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:52 pm One has nothing to do with the other.

My bad.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

As we all know DeathCult46 has said the only thing he knows about his Supreme Court nominee is that it will be a balck female. Never mind 13 Democratic Senators voted against a balck female judge appointed by Cheeto. So this is all just optics.

Hell even Tulsi Gabbard got in on the blasting of DeathCult46.
"He should not be choosing a Supreme Court justice based on the color of their skin or sex, but rather on their qualifications
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

We still wait for an explanation of show me your papers/Photo ID support.

Meanwhile a long term study is out showing that kids in a pre-k program do far worse by 3rd grade and it continues to widen thru 6th grade than did kids who didn’t get into a pre-K program.

Of course DeathCult46 wants to set up free Pre-K for all. Sounds like a typical liberal program. Looks good on paper and is a royal shit show when it comes to real life.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus%5Fasset/file/23196839/Effects%5Fof%5Fa%5FStatewide%5FPre%5FKindergarten%5FProgram%5Fon%5FChildren%5Fs%5FAchievement%5Fand%5FBehavior%5FThrough%5FSixth%5FGrade.pdf
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:I seldom watch Rogan, and he is also a sell-out.
Yes, a sell-out.
Find your balls, Joe.

Joe Rogan Apologizes Over Spotify Podcast Controversy, Says He Will Try ‘Balance Things Out’ In The Future

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityar ... e86653d13a

Apologize for what?

LOL

Rare to find a man who has no price.

#whore
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I enjoy Rogan's podcasts as he is good at STFU and let his guests talk and you never know where the hell he is going to bring a conversation.

I thought he would stand up to Young and the rest of the censor assholes, but looks like he is caving.

What I would like to see is a show where he has both sides on at the same time. Brett Weinstein and Robert Malone vs two CDC hacks. Preferably that bitter midget, Fauci, but I dobt he has the balls to sit there with 2 people who can point out how terrible he has been.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:49 pm I enjoy Rogan's podcasts as he is good at STFU and let his guests talk and you never know where the hell he is going to bring a conversation.

I thought he would stand up to Young and the rest of the censor assholes, but looks like he is caving.

What I would like to see is a show where he has both sides on at the same time. Brett Weinstein and Robert Malone vs two CDC hacks. Preferably that bitter midget, Fauci, but I dobt he has the balls to sit there with 2 people who can point out how terrible he has been.
Joe Rogan is being canceled by capitalism. What's the problem? This is called the miracle of the free market.

Hope Joe has been saving his money.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:49 pm he is good at STFU and let his guests talk
Translation: Rogan gives conspiracy theorists a platform and he doesn't really challenge their views, and essentially validates their ideas. When it comes to vaccine misinformation, that is very dangerous and people die over it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:50 pm You say dumb shit all the time, so I reckon you should be banned from everything, right?
Who's banning Rogan? I also don't propagate anti-vaxx hysteria that leads to people dying.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Bullshit. Your argument needs people to continue dying of the virus so that your self righteousness can live on.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:07 pm Bullshit. Your argument needs people to continue dying of the virus so that your self righteousness can live on.
What's my argument? This will be rich.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Liberal snowflake melts and films it. Props to her employer for cutting her lose.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/29/actress-f ... neral/amp/
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Let's go, Brandon!

Companies unexpectedly cut 301,000 jobs in January as omicron slams labor market, ADP says

Private payrolls fell by 301,000 for January versus the estimate for a 200,000 gain, according to payrolls processing
firm ADP.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/02/adp-job ... -2022.html

:shock:

The estimates of the economic brainiacs were off by over 500,000 jobs?

Unexpectedly?

rotf...

Crater!

This belongs in the #doom thread, btw.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

He will shit his pants like he does every day.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:27 pm Follow the science. I'm curious what the Administration will do now in response.
Are you saying he has been following the science so far? But if he is a man of his word he would suggest to states they remove any and all lockdowns, limits on gatherings, shot mandates, etc.

If he doesn’t, it is just another example of him being a liar and spitting in the face of all those who supported/continue to support him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Say the guy who lies like he breaths.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

DeathCult46 has canceled two leases at the Twin Metals mine sites in Minnesota.

These mines produced metals that can be used in making batteries and solar panels. In fact the area is considered the world’s largest undeveloped deposit of some of these metals.

But DeathCult46 bowed to environmental groups that want to ban almost all mining.

So please explain how we are going to move to carbon free power when we don’t allow the mining of metals required for said carbon free power.

:popcorn:

I don’t really expect an answer as the liberals here prefer to ignore these uncomfortable facts or the hypocrisy of their heroes. See also show me your papers and photo ID.