Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Kierland »

Nobody is taking health advice from a fatt stupid fuck like you.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

It is pretty amazing how DeathCult46 instantly changed his tune after Election Day.

Up to Election Day he was concerned about the approval process and the influence Cheeto had over the approval process. The day after the election it became this is the most tested vaccine ever. Trust the science.

Sad but typical.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The city of Santa Monica promoted a Super Bowl fly over with a picture of a Mig29.

Internet takes notice and owns city of Santa Monica.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... lyover.amp
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile celebrities at the Super Bowl were either telling CA to fuck off with their mask mandates or were holding their breath for the entire game, as almost none of them were wearing masks the entire game. This despite CA mask mandate.

Just more liberal do what I say, not what I do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:16 pm biden had therapeutics and "vaccines" in place when he took office and yet he still had more Americans die from Covid than President Trump did when Trump had neither the therapeutics nor "vaccines" in place and had biden and harris telling the whole country not to take the vaccine while Trump was in office. Donald Trump never told Americans to not take the vaccine while biden and harris were in office, in fact he has told Americans to take the "vaccines" everytime he has been asked about them.

President Trump did a far better job of fighting the covid plannedemic than biden/harris have. That's a simple fact that can not be denied.
Dump sat on his hands and then told Woodward it was actually a big deal, so take your anti math BS back to you FB mom group.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:05 am Meanwhile celebrities at the Super Bowl were either telling CA to fuck off with their mask mandates or were holding their breath for the entire game, as almost none of them were wearing masks the entire game. This despite CA mask mandate.

Yeah, I'm sure that most if not all the people that were able to afford those tickets that cost thousands of dollars were liberals.:meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Are you trying to continue the charade that all Dems are working class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Lebron appears to be a real hard worker on the basketball court.

Damon & Affleck worked a construction site in one of their films together.

Does that count?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:05 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:05 am Meanwhile celebrities at the Super Bowl were either telling CA to fuck off with their mask mandates or were holding their breath for the entire game, as almost none of them were wearing masks the entire game. This despite CA mask mandate.

Yeah, I'm sure that most if not all the people that were able to afford those tickets that cost thousands of dollars were liberals.:meds:
Look at you moving the goal posts. I mentioned celebrities and you come back with most if not all attendees. Either you have no reading comprehension ability or no intellectual honesty.

NBC showed a number of celebs who are left of center without masks. Once again the LA mayor was filmed without a mask. Like I said typical liberal do what I say not what I do.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Hot mess AOC came to Texas and flew 1st class. Just more do what I say, not what I do rhetoric from liberals.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You tried to have her killed, so there is that, anyways…

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:45 pm Hot mess AOC came to Texas and flew 1st class. Just more do what I say, not what I do rhetoric from liberals.
Regurgitating Fox News stories again?

This part was telling:
The congresswoman was identified by a stunned tipster who flew aboard flight AA1405 on a Boeing 737-800 from Austin to John F. Kennedy International Airport last Sunday and managed to snap a photo of AOC from her seat two rows down.
So someone who was ALSO sitting in 1st class thought they would help Faux News do a "gotcha story" by taking a pic & giving the story to FN. This is nothing more than a temper tantrum by a wealthy person who doesn't like the fact that AOC thinks the rich should pay a greater share of taxes on their income. Bet her name is Karen.

Left Behinder, would you provide a link to where AOC called for the elimination of 1st class seats? Or that people shouldn't be allowed to fly 1st class? Who paid for the seat was in?

Isn't this a huge crisis....I'm sure glad that there's nothing going on in Ukraine...
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Oh, there’s plenty going on in Ukraine, thanks to the bumbling clown we have running the show.

But no worries, his got cackling’ Kamala over there to let Vlad know we’re not gonna put up with his aggression.

As for AOC flying 1st class, I don’t begrudge anyone doing it on their own dime. But that cunt does everything on someone else’s.

I’m fairly sure all her travel comes from campaign money if not straight from the government itself.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:19 pm Oh, there’s plenty going on in Ukraine, thanks to the bumbling clown we have running the show.
Faux News is cheering Putin on while calling for the US to invade Canada because of the truck driver meltdown.

But do go on about how it's all Biden's fault...
As for AOC flying 1st class, I don’t begrudge anyone doing it on their own dime. But that cunt does everything on someone else’s.

I’m fairly sure all her travel comes from campaign money if not straight from the government itself.
Her spokesperson has already said that no taxpayer dollars were spent on her trip to Texas.

Meanwhile Dump is CURRENTLY raising campaign funds. He's previously pledged to give to candidates in smaller races. How much you want to bet that most of that money not only won't find its way to those candidates, but won't even make it to being used in ANY campaign?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Putin invades Ukrainia.
GQP: “Biden’s fault.”

Mind you, these are the same people that tried to kill their own VP and then blamed the blacks.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:02 pm Putin invades Ukrainia.
GQP: “Biden’s fault.”

Mind you, these are the same people that tried to kill their own VP and then blamed the blacks.
Again, for all you Faux News viewers...

Putin invaded Ukraine, not Justin Trudeau. :meds:
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:35 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:19 pm As for AOC flying 1st class, I don’t begrudge anyone doing it on their own dime. But that cunt does everything on someone else’s.
Her spokesperson has already said that no taxpayer dollars were spent on her trip to Texas.
Of course, anyone can pay for first class. Or they can travel enough that the airline upgrades them for their loyalty. See also attending the MET Gala.

The issue is she continues to speak out against these things that cost money. She claims she is a person of the people and one of them. She also wants to do away with things like first class and the MET Gala so as everything is the same for everyone. But while she wants to do away with those things for you, she wants them for herself.

Again, typical liberal, do what I say, not what I do.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So DeathCult46 waived sanctions that were in place against Russia. Now he is putting sanctions in place against Russia.

What a clown.

Liberals ignore this or defend the flip flop.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

In more DeathCult46 dumbassery, Sect of State Blinkin says he is open to a diplomatic solution to Russia / Ukraine. At the same time he has cancelled planned talks with Russia for later this week.

I mean I guess you can try to save face by not meeting with Russia, but it also means you look like a quitter. Guess that is better in their eyes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have to be a very large POS to defend Dump and then think you are clever by typing deathcult46. What a fattt stupid loser.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Updated map of Russian attacks across Ukraine, with the first reports from the country's west

- BNO News

https://twitter.com/BNONews

And pajama boi Brandon is up tonight drinking hot cocoa and writing a sternly worded letter

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:02 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:03 pm You have to be a very large POS to defend Dump and then think you are clever by typing deathcult46. What a fattt stupid loser.
Seriously - you're reverting back to a fucking 8 year old.

Grow up.

Oh wait!
Papa, again why do you even bother? He is too dumb to follow along on the DeathCult stuff. Just put him on ignore and your world will instantly become more quiet and peaceful. Kinda like the yappie Pomeranian next door that finally died, it is now quite peaceful.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know why you made up the deathcult stuff, I even just explained it, but your need your safe space to melt in so you literally ignore it. The other fatman will be joining you soon again I’m sure.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Russia is invading and starting a war and DeathCult46’s team is worried about Putin losing focus on Global Warming.

You liberals should be embarrassed, but it’s nothing but crickets.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:02 pm Russia is invading and starting a war and DeathCult46’s team is worried about Putin losing focus on Global Warming.

You liberals should be embarrassed

California Issues Hypothermia Warning After Temperature Drops Below 68 Degrees

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Politico even calling DeathCult46 a failure.
For Biden and his team, it is a deeply frustrating moment. Their strategy toward Russia has largely failed, despite their effort to adjust it over time to account for Putin’s stubborn moves. The Ukraine attack and the risk of a larger war in Europe also bodes ill for the administration’s ability to focus on other priorities going forward, in particular the challenge of a rising China.

On Thursday, Biden doubled down on the existing strategy, unveiling more sanctions, deploying more U.S. troops to Europe and promising more diplomacy to keep America and its allies unified. He warned that “Putin’s aggression against Ukraine will end up costing Russia dearly economically and strategically. We will make sure of that. Putin will be a pariah on the international stage.”
At the same time, Biden dismissed questions about whether he’d fully appreciated Putin’s thinking. “I didn’t underestimate him,” he insisted.
But even some supporters of the Biden administration beg to differ.
Meanwhile liberals who post here are still showing their TDS and saying things like they don’t want to talk about past mistakes.

Talk about senile.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You tried to overthrow the government so nobody gives a shit about your made up deathcult projection BS you fattt Yelllowww traytorr.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Are Russians regularly testing for covid before crossing the Ukrainian border? Are they wearing proper KN-95 masks? Are they upset that Aunt Jemima syrup bottles still exist?

We should be concerned about these issues.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The puppet masters have moved on, try and keep up Skippy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L45B wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:26 am Are Russians regularly testing for covid before crossing the Ukrainian border? Are they wearing proper KN-95 masks? Are they upset that Aunt Jemima syrup bottles still exist?

We should be concerned about these issues.
Have they been boosted?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Good call. The deadline for the booster should be not long after the Russians find Hunter’s second laptop.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irony
I
R
O
N
Y
Irony
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

DeathCult Brandon got another middle finger to his agenda and promises when the USPS said they were going with gas powered vehicles.

DCB had hoped the USPS would go with electric vehicles, but nope, gas it is.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... hp&pc=U531
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:50 pm DeathCult Brandon got another middle finger to his agenda and promises when the USPS said they were going with gas powered vehicles.

So while conservatards are whining about Biden restricting oil production they're cheering a government official making a decision that makes us all that much more dependent on oil production instead of an alternative fuel.

Ponderous...
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:50 pm DeathCult Brandon got another middle finger to his agenda and promises when the USPS said they were going with gas powered vehicles.

Yes your guy Dump (the one you say is irrelevant) installed a douche bag to head the USPS. Fuck off traytorr.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:52 pm There is no alternative fuel.

My cars run on oil, my motorcycles run on oil, the trucks that bring us everything run on oil.

And you stupid cunts want to get rid of oil. Fuck leftists, all of you should die
My my my my my. You are not the center of the universe asswipe.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I
Actually think EVs might make sense on some densely populated routes.

Trouble is, they need to serve all routes.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:26 pm

So while conservatards are whining about Biden restricting oil production they're cheering a government official making a decision that makes us all that much more dependent on oil production instead of an alternative fuel.

Ponderous...
Dumb fuck pedo misses the point again. DeathCult Brandon made a promise and once again he failed to deliver. The USPS needs a vehicle that will deliver the mail in rural western Washington and in Metro Vancouver. EV’s aren’t ready for prime time outside of major metro areas.

The truth hurts, sorry you are to stupid to understand this.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

In another DeathCult Brandon set back, not even every Senate Democrat voted to advance to debate a bill that would codify a right to an abortion.

This just continues to get worse and worse for the clown show.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:40 am In another DeathCult Brandon set back, not even every Senate Democrat voted to advance to debate a bill that would codify a right to an abortion.

This just continues to get worse and worse for the clown show.
Manchin isn't a Democrat. He may call himself one, but he's not.

Watch how much support Manchin gets from Democrats between now & November.
9/27/22