Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:58 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:34 pm That clip needs no commentary from you. It does need answers from the liberals here.

But don't hold your breath.
Strawman much?
Pathetic. Our President not taking reporters questions is a strawman in your eyes. How sad.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:11 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:34 pm That clip needs no commentary from you. It does need answers from the liberals here.

Strawman much?
Pathetic. Our President not taking reporters questions is a strawman in your eyes. How sad.
The strawman is you expecting anybody who hadn't expressed a previous opinion on this to respond to your challenge as if they somehow already had.

That's absolutely a strawman. The fact that your thought process is so shallow that you can't see this says a lot.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Strawman much?
Biden was willing to answer questions.
He deferred to Nancy Pelosi.
The tape immediately cut -
Implying Pelosi didn't want Biden answering questions and she officially had final say in the matter. Yes, Bidensexuals (I love that gloss) do need to explain this one.

I'm not blaming the old man with dementia, on this one. I'm blaming the true coup crew.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:42 pm

Strawman much?
The strawman is you expecting anybody who hadn't expressed a previous opinion on this to respond to your challenge as if they somehow already had.

That's absolutely a strawman. The fact that your thought process is so shallow that you can't see this says a lot.
I didn't see the responses, myself. Left Seater apparently didn't see them either. What was the general opinion on Biden being cut off by Pelosi and whomever is really running the country?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:53 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:42 pm

I didn't see the responses, myself. Left Seater apparently didn't see them either. What was the general opinion on Biden being cut off by Pelosi and whomever is really running the country?
Sorry, I wasn't completely clear. The strawman is debating somebody based on an opinion you assume that they have, even if they have never expressed that opinion. Like calling out all "liberals" (and you know who he is referring to) to defend an opinion that they have never expressed.
strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
Used by LS on a regular basis, and he accuses others of this also on a regular basis.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other News terrorists storm capital while fat Potatoheads cheer.
Fuck off traitor.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You have had plenty of opportunities to separate yourself from basic liberal positions. Your silence over years leads us to believe you support those positions.

But yeah keep ignoring everything.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:22 am You have had plenty of opportunities to separate yourself from basic liberal positions.

Who the fuck wants to do that... Mr. Potato Head ?

If it weren't for liberals... you wouldn't be on the internet. Giving you the oppertunity to express your bigoted ideology.

Now bow down to your master (San Francisco Bay Area) and say thank you... may I have another.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:22 am You have had plenty of opportunities to separate yourself from basic liberal positions. Your silence over years leads us to believe you support those positions.

You have had every opportunity to prove you are not a candy hoarding fat fuck who sold your country to a crazy orange manbaby for a tax cut.
Fuck off terrorist.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:22 am You have had plenty of opportunities to separate yourself from basic liberal positions. Your silence over years leads us to believe you support those positions.

So this means that you know exactly what my positions are on every issue because of what you think all "liberals" believe.

You really are a colossal dumbfuck. Keep up the strawmen, it's entertaining at least.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:19 pm
So this means that you know exactly what my positions are on every issue because of what you think all "liberals" believe.

You really are a colossal dumbfuck. Keep up the strawmen, it's entertaining at least.
Keep attacking the messenger and ignoring the discussions. You are world class at it. However, it isn't entertaining at all.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So closing our border with China or those who had been to China was racist.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:35 pm
88 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm Trump took decisive action to close the border with China
Racists being racist isn't "decisive action"

But Biden closing our border to South Africa isn't racist? Meanwhile Biden doubling down on what the previous President did is now somehow good policy? More liberal hypocrisy.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, hereby find that the unrestricted entry into the United States of persons described in section 1 of this proclamation would, except as provided for in section 2 of this proclamation, be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and that their entry should be subject to certain restrictions, limitations, and exceptions. I therefore hereby proclaim the following:

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. (a) The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom (excluding overseas territories outside of Europe), the Republic of Ireland, and the Federative Republic of Brazil during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States, is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.
(b) The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the Republic of South Africa during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States, is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.
Sec. 2. Scope of Suspension and Limitation on Entry.

(a) Section 1 of this proclamation shall not apply to:

(i) any lawful permanent resident of the United States;

(ii) any noncitizen national of the United States;

(iii) any noncitizen who is the spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;

(iv) any noncitizen who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21;
So closing borders was hysteria, xenophobic and fear-mongering. So now Biden is guilty of Hysteria, Xenophoia and fear-mongering? Or are you libs moving the goal posts yet again?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:16 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:41 am
Biden tweeted: wrote: "We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump's record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”
He was right. He's still right.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You support the violent overthrow of America, your opinion is therefore shit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:50 pm So closing our border with China or those who had been to China was racist.
We have a border with China?

:shock:

Who knew?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Just more deflection away from the actual topic at hand.

When you have nothing else, I guess this is a strategy... :meds:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:04 pm Just more deflection away from the actual topic at hand.

When you have nothing else, I guess this is a strategy... :meds:
Strategy?

Sorry to disappoint you but there's no strategy here. Your panty-wetting spittle spraying rants are funnier than hell, but hardly worthy of any serious response.
Keep up the good work. You are probably the most entertaining poster on the board, except for a few days every month or so when shutyomouth logs on.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:47 pm
Strategy?

Sorry to disappoint you but there's no strategy here. Your panty-wetting spittle spraying rants are funnier than hell, but hardly worthy of any serious response.
Keep up the good work. You are probably the most entertaining poster on the board, except for a few days every month or so when shutyomouth logs on.
Right. :meds: Pointing out the hypocrisy of your President and Party is only panty-wetting spittle spraying rants.

Guess you would know though since you spent four years doing exactly that. Or are you saying that Don was worthy of being called out but Joey is just unworthy of it?

Either one is a sad statement on you and your fellow libs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are a terrorist sympathizer so fuck off with your policy BS you fat greedy POS.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course the liberals passed the massive 1.9T spending bill on party lines. That bill included more money for airlines. Airlines now have received something along the lines of $79 Billion.

Take American Airlines for example. In the previous round of airline bailouts, they received $3 Billion from us the taxpayers for 4 months of payroll support. However, they reported that paying the full cost of previously furloughed workers cost just over $100 Million per month. Those employees not furloughed were still being paid by the airline. So over the 4 month period, American used about $500 Million to pay the previously furloughed employees. The additional $2.5 Billion went straight to the company war chest.

Why in the hell did we give them more money for payroll in this latest transfer from tax payers to airlines?

Freaking get spending under control now!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You voted for this shit for years, don’t complain because your house now stinks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Looks like more cops and MAGA traitors, but nice try fatty.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So reparations have begun under the Biden Harris administration. The libs added $5 Billion in cash payments to farmers of color. The money is to be used to pay off debts. Of course this does nothing for farmers of color that don't have debts. But the most amazing part of the payments is this:
Four billion dollars would go toward covering up to 120% of outstanding debt
This is asinine and all of us should be up in arms, but we won't hear a thing from the libs me thinks.

So sad.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 637103001/
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:20 pm So reparations have begun under the Biden Harris administration. The libs added $5 Billion in cash payments to farmers of color. The money is to be used to pay off debts. Of course this does nothing for farmers of color that don't have debts. But the most amazing part of the payments is this:
This is asinine and all of us should be up in arms, but we won't hear a thing from the libs me thinks.

So sad.

Mr. Potato Head (aka) The KlanNazi... just can't help himself.

Just went to dinner last night with the girl and sat indoors without a mask.

Up in Wine Country Cafe Bellini

Biden's done 10 times more in 2 months than the OrangeApe did in a year.

Rack Biden!

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:20 pm So reparations have begun under the Biden Harris administration. The libs added $5 Billion in cash payments to farmers of color. The money is to be used to pay off debts. Of course this does nothing for farmers of color that don't have debts. But the most amazing part of the payments is this:

So sad.

It was a tax cut you fat fucking cuck.

Oh and fuck off Nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Traitors
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Biden just went racist and put a travel ban in place for India.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

T R A I T O R
You don’t care about America, just your fat self.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:47 pm Biden just went racist and put a travel ban in place for India.
Yeah, that's just racist to ban travelers from a country that last Friday had 386,452 new infections & 3,498 deaths...in a 24 hour period. :meds:

Meanwhile a Republican administration put in a travel ban against numerous Muslim countries in the interest of "defeating terrorism" while failing to extend the travel ban to the country that sent 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Back with more Trump issues despite him no longer being President. Keep hammering that double standard.

Then defend another double standard in supporting the India travel ban after mocking the China travel ban. Par for the course Democrats.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:30 am Back with more Trump issues despite him no longer being President. Keep hammering that double standard.

Then defend another double standard in supporting the India travel ban after mocking the China travel ban. Par for the course Democrats.
Why the double standard between Al Franken & Matt Gaetz? At least the women Franken pursued were adults capable of consenting....
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice Strawman.

Please link us up to one post where I defended Gaetz.

Take your time.

:popcorn:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Every person on their side is as bad as the worst of them but all the people on my side are individuals and should be treated as such.

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:41 am Nice Strawman.

Please link us up to one post where I defended Gaetz.

Take your time.

:popcorn:
My point was more applicable to the GOP in general, but okay, let's just discuss you. You haven't defended Gaetz. Yet have you called for his resignation like you have Cuomo. Same for Gym Jordan. Same for Trump. All you do is shrug your shoulders while calling for those with similar or lesser transgression on the other side of the aisle to resign.
9/27/22
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."

HK
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off. Or vote sometime. Maybe for the 10%.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

ML@Coyote wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:21 amImage

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:57 am Fuck off. Or vote sometime. Maybe for the 10%.
I don't need to be told to vote. I have been voting since I turned eighteen in 1973. I skipped the most recent two elections because I thought Hillary, Trump, and Biden were all grossly unacceptable. As for voting for the 10%, good luck with that. We are seldom given anyone from the 10% to vote for. I didn't agree with everything he did or said, but I felt Obama was in that 10%, and I voted for him. In the years prior to that, I was just voting for the better of the two evils - sometimes for Republicans, and sometimes for Democrats. Lately I have lost interest in politics, but if staying informed means being anything like you, my decision to ignore the news has been a wise one. You are a buffoon.