Screwball was right

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Screwball was right

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Screw_Michigan wrote: The candidate of you shitbags won't accept the peaceful transfer of power.

Nice going, shitstains. Fuck you all.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Screwball was right

Post by Mikey »

So was Adam Schiff.

Adam Schiff, early last year wrote: He has betrayed our national security, and he will do so again,” said Schiff, beseeching Republicans to convict and remove Trump from office. “He has compromised our elections and he will do so again. You will not change him. You cannot constrain him. He is who he is. Truth matters little to him. What’s right matters even less, and decency not at all.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:01 am Image
Says him and his opinions!

~ Left WithoutBraincells
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:35 pm So was Adam Schiff.

Adam Schiff, early last year wrote: He has betrayed our national security, and he will do so again,” said Schiff, beseeching Republicans to convict and remove Trump from office. “He has compromised our elections and he will do so again. You will not change him. You cannot constrain him. He is who he is. Truth matters little to him. What’s right matters even less, and decency not at all.
Yeah but did Schiff say it in 2016 like Screwball?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Haha, rack this. Is this Cronkite, the guy who's been living in Left Shitter's brain for apparently forever?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 am
Haha, rack this. Is this Cronkite, the guy who's been living in Left Shitter's brain for apparently forever?
We could ask Left Behinder himself, but he's still trying to sneak back to DCA so that he can fly home in the private jet he borrowed.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Living rent free in liberals domes since forever it seems.

Poor screwy, I can get over on him even when posting only a few times a month. :lol:

Rack me!
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes worrying about Nazis is a bad thing. Fuck off you fat greedy 3rd grade take dropping piece is human crap, you know human crap the stuff your proud boys left in the capital halls as they bitched about a SF poo map.
It’s always projection with you deplorables.