Tommy Tuberville...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Tommy Tuberville...

Post by BSmack »

...has been in Washington for 2 days, and all ready the Capitol defense sucks.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Re: Tommy Tuberville...

Post by Kierland »

:grin:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

OK, that was funny....and sad.

You'd expect that the fukking seat of our government would be a little bit hard to break into.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why would you think that when the police are a wing of the white supremacists and it was white supremacists that wanted in?
Are you stupid or something?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:49 am OK, that was funny....and sad.

You'd expect that the fukking seat of our government would be a little bit hard to break into.
Don't hurt your dickbeaters condemning these terrorists. Because that's what you are as well: a white supremacist, anti-democratic, fascist pile of human waste. You identify with these revolting piles of human waste and you agree with them. You're just slightly smarter than them, which is an incredibly low bar.

Fuck you, Suckaholic.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The difference between you and I is that I condemn all violent rioting pieces of shit.

The dems have spent years attempting to justify that behavior when it is their people doing it.

The assholes that forced entry into the Capitol should have been shot. One actually was. Same goes for the violent antifa/blm assholes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck you and your false equivalency. When black people are walking around the capital killing cops get back to me.
You are a loathsome POS.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This isn't about black or white, dumbfukk. Most BLM/ANTIFA shitstains are white.

But everything is about black and white with you fukks. And there were countless examples of it in the last year and you justified it. They may not have attacked the Capitol, but they did the White House and other government buildings throughout the country. The difference here was that for whatever reason, the Capitol cops dropped the ball.

I will admit that those cops expectations concerning who they were dealing with was a factor. They likely did think "those folks are on our side". But it doesn't excuse it.

I am still in disbelief that they don't have bulletproof glass. That fukking building has been a prime target for an awful long time, you'd have thought they'd have hardened it a bit since 9/11. But then, this is the government we're talking about. Failure shouldn't be surprising.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:53 am This isn't about black or white, dumbfukk. Most BLM/ANTIFA shitstains are white.

But everything is about black and white with you fukks. And there were countless examples of it in the last year and you justified it. They may not have attacked the Capitol, but they did the White House and other government buildings throughout the country. The difference here was that for whatever reason, the Capitol cops dropped the ball.

I will admit that those cops expectations concerning who they were dealing with was a factor. They likely did think "those folks are on our side". But it doesn't excuse it.

I am still in disbelief that they don't have bulletproof glass. That fukking building has been a prime target for an awful long time, you'd have thought they'd have hardened it a bit since 9/11. But then, this is the government we're talking about. Failure shouldn't be surprising.
And for you it’s never an issue. Race no longer should be spoken of. How very privileged you are.

Cops dropped the ball? Ya think? It was a deeply coordinated event.

Enough of your whataboutism. You know got damn well you’re not excusing that shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“For whatever reason”
I told you the reason and you saying everything is about race is just another excuse. This IS about race. Every time some POC gets fucked or a Whitey walks you say that tree has nothing to do with race... until you have a forest you still can’t see.

You are a white suprematist and and orange POS. That you can’t see it doesn’t make it untrue.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:09 am The difference between you and I is that I condemn all violent rioting pieces of shit.

The dems have spent years attempting to justify that behavior when it is their people doing it.

The assholes that forced entry into the Capitol should have been shot. One actually was. Same goes for the violent antifa/blm assholes.
This.

There is no excuse for what happened at the Capitol. All those involved should be found and held accountable. Props for companies for cutting ties with those who were dumb enough to post their lawlessness on social media.

Liberals are correct for calling out this criminal behavior. Shame on most of them for their hypocrisy and refusal to call out BLM Antifa's criminal behavior of previous years.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:53 am This isn't about black or white, dumbfukk. Most BLM/ANTIFA shitstains are white.

Who attacked the White House? Facts, now. Not your feelings.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:06 pm This.

There is no excuse for what happened at the Capitol. All those involved should be found and held accountable. Props for companies for cutting ties with those who were dumb enough to post their lawlessness on social media.

Liberals are correct for calling out this criminal behavior. Shame on most of them for their hypocrisy and refusal to call out BLM Antifa's criminal behavior of previous years.
So predictable. The president leads a violent insurrection at the Capitol to interfere with our democracy and presidential succession and Left Shitter is crying BUT BUT BUT ANTIFFFFFFAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:06 pm
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:09 am The difference between you and I is that I condemn all violent rioting pieces of shit.

This.

You are a lying POS, Dump has been a violent assfuck since day one and you went along with it till it was tooooooo blatant for even you to deny.... all for a tax cut.
Fuck you you fat yellow fuck.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:39 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:06 pm This.

So predictable. The president leads a violent insurrection at the Capitol to interfere with our democracy and presidential succession and Left Shitter is crying BUT BUT BUT ANTIFFFFFFAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Still waiting for your call out of the BLM and Antifa riots. Tick Tock racist bitch. Keep running your hypocrisy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're right, I'm not calling them out. Because they didn't perform a violent insurrection at the Capitol at your president's behalf to interfere with our democracy.