Violent coup in process at the Capitol

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Re: Violent coup in process at the Capitol

Post by dan's college room mate »

Softball Bat wrote:
MS wrote:Everything they complain about is always projection.
Dump has been using the projection tactic for 4 years.

And also the tactic of being the polar opposite of what he claims to be.

-- The law and order president --

Who incites his deranged worshippers to violently oust the elected officials who were making official the lawful election of the people of the nation.

And what did the "law and order president" do during the hours-long rampage?

Did he attempt to intervene and help in any way?

And today he offers the utterly absurd take that impeaching him will only serve to inflame tensions.

LMAO!

Bootng lard ass to the curb is step #1 in extinguishing the fire.
Do you have any issues with how this clusterfukk of an election was held?

Save me your “where’s the evidence” claims.

There’s plenty of evidence.

The problem is we now have a system which is very easily cheated and damn near impossible to catch said cheating.

Sorry, but that is simply fact.

I get you don’t like Trump or his tactics.

I don’t either.

I would have much preferred someone with his policies who could espouse them with a bit more tact and finesse.

Would have also appreciated someone willing to stand up to Republicrat excess spending a little. This was my chief issue with what Trump did, substance wise. I think it was a factor in the republicans losing the mid-terms.

But, he is what we elected.

So, do you think we’ll get better now that the dems are running things?

I think I know the answer there. You’ve written off the whole system at this point and are cheering for team apocalypse.

I’m about ready to start cheering for team g0dless chink commies.

They are corrupt and ruthless, just like the dems, but they’ll likely spare us the hyper-woke shitshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Roach wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:29 pm

I keep hearing that. If it is so obvious, it ought to be easy to give a few examples.

Mail in voting changed things, a lot more people voted. How many law suits were brought and dismissed? Was even one deemed worthy? All the judges complicit? All the states where biden won are complicit?

jesus christ we are fucked if this mentality runs things.
RACK

The Lizard King keeps saying there’s lots of evidence, so it must be true.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:01 pm Image
This one image perfectly sums up his hypocrisy.

He is all for cops acting as judge and jury and executing people if the person on the receiving end isn't a liberal democrat.

But if the person might possibly vote for a liberal democrat or is advancing a liberal democrat agenda when shot by the police officer, then get ready for the outrage.

So sad.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes. If you violate a secure perimeter at the US Capitol that has lawmakers inside it during a riot, you get what you have coming. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Why do you hate personal responsibility?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:29 pm
Because it doesn't come with a tax cut.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:20 pm I’m about ready to start cheering for team g0dless chink commies.

They are corrupt and ruthless, just like the dems, but they’ll likely spare us the hyper-woke shitshow.
Better Red than living in a democracy...that's the term, right? Hard to believe you ever served in our military in any capacity. You are a disgusting, revolting piece of shit.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Screw_Michigan wrote:Yes. If you violate a secure perimeter at the US Capitol that has lawmakers inside it during a riot, you get what you have coming. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Does the owner of a nail salon deserve the same protection?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:38 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:01 pm Image
This one image perfectly sums up his hypocrisy.

He is all for cops acting as judge and jury and executing people if the person on the receiving end isn't a liberal democrat.

But if the person might possibly vote for a liberal democrat or is advancing a liberal democrat agenda when shot by the police officer, then get ready for the outrage.

So sad.
Fat and Greedy literally can’t post without pounding out a whataboutism.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Roach wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:29 pm

I keep hearing that. If it is so obvious, it ought to be easy to give a few examples.

Mail in voting changed things, a lot more people voted. How many law suits were brought and dismissed? Was even one deemed worthy? All the judges complicit? All the states where biden won are complicit?

jesus christ we are fucked if this mentality runs things.
Cultist like the members of the Trump Death clut just believe, they don’t need evidence. Basically they run on their feelings.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:29 pm Yes. If you violate a secure perimeter at the US Capitol that has lawmakers inside it during a riot, you get what you have coming. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Screwy's hypocrisy requires serious mental gymnastics.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:16 pm the fact that NOBODY deserves to be summarily executed by police for whatever reason.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:49 am Law enforcement summarily executing citizens of any skin color is abhorrent and should be opposed at all costs. Of course, it's only conservatives who defend this practice.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:15 pm Police murder an unarmed man pre-trial and you don't have a problem with that at all. Because he has a "criminal history."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:22 am I love the tradition of mvskkkal and suckaholic trying to display their legal chops and explaining why police shouldn't be charged with murder for murdering a suspect pre-trial.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:25 am So It's OK police murdered him pre-trial. Schmickity logic strikes again!
Keep kicking your own ass. You remain a pathetic racist troll.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sorry, fat man, the rules don't apply during violent insurrections at the Capitol when you're trying to penetrate a secure corridor.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

#CadetBoneSpurs will be leaving office in a week with a great legacy. Lost the House, lost the Senate, impeached twice, with his only "accomplishments" being the #GOPTaxScam that lined the pockets of the wealthy & stacking a SCOTUS with thumper justices that have no respect for the 1st Amendment (as evidenced by the abortion pill decision yesterday).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Haven’t seen that yet.

Is that the Little Sister’s of the Poor case?

I am 100% in favor of birf control. I am even in favor of limited abortion rights.

But to tell anyone that they must not only be OK with it, they must also pay for it?

First off, BC is very cheap. Second, how about having some organization raise funds to buy it and distribute to those in need?

This isn’t about BC. It’s about rubbing religious people’s nose it a pile of shit. Making them submit to the fact they have zero religious rights left.

This is in the same category as the religious baker that refused to make a gay wedding cake.

Having their rights isn’t enough. Humiliating their victims is what it’s all about.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:54 pm #CadetBoneSpurs will be leaving office in a week with a great legacy. Lost the House, lost the Senate, impeached twice, with his only "accomplishments" being the #GOPTaxScam that lined the pockets of the wealthy & stacking a SCOTUS with thumper justices that have no respect for the 1st Amendment (as evidenced by the abortion pill decision yesterday).
Well he built the wall. In fact, according to his claim yesterday, they completed it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:09 pm Haven’t seen that yet.

I am 100% in favor of birf control. I am even in favor of limited abortion rights.

But to tell anyone that they must not only be OK with it, they must also pay for it?

First off, BC is very cheap. Second, how about having some organization raise funds to buy it and distribute to those in need?

This isn’t about BC. It’s about rubbing religious people’s nose it a pile of shit. Making them submit to the fact they have zero religious rights left.

This is in the same category as the religious baker that refused to make a gay wedding cake.

Having their rights isn’t enough. Humiliating their victims is what it’s all about.

Fuck you're stupid
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So you're saying that the religious rights of the Quakers is being shit on because they're being forced to pay for the military when their creed is one of pacifism?
9/27/22
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Diego in Seattle wrote:

So you're saying that the religious rights of the Quakers is being shit on because they're being forced to pay for the military when their creed is one of pacifism?
Apples and handgrenades.

We are not talking taxes to the general fund for a constitutionally mandated task.

We are talking about forcing someone to pay for a specific thing which they are against.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Nope. FDA v. AMERICAN COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICIANSAND GYNECOLOGISTS, ETAL.

FDA argued that it was necessary for women to be seen at a doctors office, clinic or hospital in person in order to be prescribed mifepristone during this pandemic. The FDA argued that is was necessary due to the danger of taking the drug.

This decision showed how the government is doing the bidding of the thumpers because there's no such requirement for erectile dysfunction drugs, which has a higher mortality rate than mifepristone.
9/27/22
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Violent coup in process at the Capitol

Well,I’m with you on this one, but then I am full libertarian in this regard. Any adult should be able to consume whatever fukking drug thy want.

I’d make heroin an OTC drug at CVS.

Let the stupid people take themselves out.

But I doubt this is about thumpers. It’s about FDA nazis being FDA nazis.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off traitor and take the process and shove it up your ass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:24 pm Sorry, fat man, the rules don't apply during violent insurrections at the Capitol when you're trying to penetrate a secure corridor.
Keep spinning. You are a hypocrite and you know it. Of course you have different rules for your beloved government. Government over individuals or private business.

So sad.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off you fat greedy traitor and take your whataboutisms and shove them up your ass? You know, where your wife pegs you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You've asked me two questions.

dan's college room mate wrote:Do you have any issues with how this clusterfukk of an election was held?

So, do you think we’ll get better now that the dems are running things?

1. I am not convinced that this election was significantly different than any presidential election in my lifetime.

Don did not prove anything significant in court, and he and his attorneys have spewed countless outright falsehoods about the election over the past two months.

If there is evidence that the election was stolen, and it is a case of the courts all being corrupt and IN on a grand conspiracy against him, he needed to show that evidence directly to the American people.

It isn't there.

Donald lost.
He needed to grow up and accept it two months ago.

And if the election was a clusterfuck, as you insist, then Donald, as president, needed to spend time in the last two months of his term pursuing actions and legislation to help the American people have a more clean system in the future.

He was supposed to spend the last two months serving the American people, not himself.

It is nearly unimaginable that an American president would act as he has over the past two months.
He is an obvious danger to the republic and we continue to be in a very dangerous period.

2. I am not a Democrat.

I know what to expect.

Hopefully some measure of healing can take place over the next couple of years, and hopefully some measure of international respect can also be found.

However, the economic meltdown we are in is so severe that we are going to come out of this era looking much different than we were previously.
See the "Doom" thread.

Lots of pain ahead, imo.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s truth and reconciliation. Until the Nazis tell the truth there is no reconciliation.
We need a Sherman to March from Sea to Sea burning down every last hillbilly shack to every Ken and Karen McMansion till these fuckers understand we mean business.
That is the lesson we better have learned about reconstruction.
Fuck them and fuck their feelings.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:44 pm Congrats to the reptile brained assholes who fucked up this peaceful process. Are you watching the news conference? Way to fuck up a patriotic tradition.

And fuck anybody who says the violent actions were patriotic.

To quote Screwy: fuck everyone of you and I will add, I hope each perp gets 20 years in hard prison.

jesus christ.
Rack Roach
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Roach wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:44 pm Congrats to the reptile brained assholes who fucked up this peaceful process. Are you watching the news conference? Way to fuck up a patriotic tradition.

And fuck anybody who says the violent actions were patriotic.

To quote Screwy: fuck everyone of you and I will add, I hope each perp gets 20 years in hard prison.

jesus christ.
Rack Roach.

These weren't just people out expressing their 1rd Amendment rights.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah but Obama wore a tan suit once.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Marcus Allen wrote:Putin has been playing trump like the chump he is, all along.
Thanks for the insightful analysis.
"I see everything twice!"
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Roach wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:28 pm Ok Smackie here is more Mr. Obvious news maybe but it's too apt and deep to be less than partially true, and I feel the need to share.

KGB began grooming 'young and vain' Donald Trump 40 years ago by saving him from financial ruin . . .

Orange man ponders meaning of tool

Speaking of deep, purple or chunk?
If mvscals can be tracked into special ed and juvenile, rich white kids can be targeted and groomed for Manchurian Candidate shit.

The problem is that Russia didn't engineer Trump's presidency -- Hillary Clinton's handlers did. Never, ever forget Hillary and crew were more worried about JEB, and intentionally engineered Trump's rise because they thought he would be the easiest to beat.

There are games on games on games being played by those people. This OMB/russian asset shit is a distraction, especially when it will not be paired with the Democrats fealty to China, or both parties fealty to Israel.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Russia groomed Dump for years. He then sucked Putin cock for 4yrs. Hillary didn’t do that you fucking Nazis did.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

If you enjoy a nice train wreck, check out this Sarah Palin interview.

Wow!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Leftyaholic is right there with her. Freaks.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm not going to watch all that. Can someone give me the cliff notes, other than fascism?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

P. Morgan directly asked about a half-dozen times if she acknowledges that Biden won the election.
She refused to answer, and instead diverted each time to shrill squawks about ways in which fraud supposedly took place.
Never mind that she did not produce a lick of evidence to back up her claims, let alone evidence to an extent that the fraud would have changed the election outcome.

Palin put her usual dingbattery on steroids in this interview.

Full tilt alternate reality wingnut.

#embarrassing
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:51 pm P. Morgan directly asked about a half-dozen times if she acknowledges that Biden won the election.
She refused to answer, and instead diverted each time to shrill squawks about ways in which fraud supposedly took place.
Never mind that she did not produce a lick of evidence to back up her claims, let alone evidence to an extent that the fraud would have changed the election outcome.

Palin put her usual dingbattery on steroids in this interview.

Full tilt alternate reality wingnut.

#embarrassing
Huh, sounds exactly like the nonsense that Orangeholic spews around here. I wonder why?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I can remember back in 2007 or so when Sarah Palin was mvscal's vision of a pin-up girl. Seemed like he was ready to hitchhike to Alaska and sweep her off her feet with his ultra-conservatard prose.

Drill Baby Drill. How poetic.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Did he go? Is that why he fell off the end of the flat erf?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I think he went to Nebraska instead. He was at the forefront of the California exodus.

You might find him at .net with the other pedophiles. Not sure though since I don't hang out there at all.