Violent coup in process at the Capitol

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Violent coup in process at the Capitol

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The truth is that he never called the NG....Pence did.

Frump whipped the crowd into that frenzy & sent them over to where Pence was at but never bothered to check on if Pence was okay.

Pence is now (understandably) ticked at Frump, but lacks the gonads to launch the 25A against Frump.

It's probably best that Pence never became POTUS because if a situation arose where military force was required I doubt he has the stones to take action.

The funny part is that now that the two aren't talking to each other Frump has burned the bridge to what he wants most, a pardon from Pence (although Pence is just smart enough to understand when lawyers tell him that he would be making Frump a witness against him if he did pardon Frump).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Didn’t Trump sign an executive order a few months ago that anybody who desecrates federal property gets an automatic 10 years in prison?

They *should* start overflowing soon.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:19 pm Didn’t Trump sign an executive order a few months ago that anybody who desecrates federal property gets an automatic 10 years in prison?

Executive Order on Protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues and Combating Recent Criminal Violence
Oh, the irony.

And with many police officers injured & one killed the right has laid bare that it was never blue lives that mattered to them, but simply an attempt to squelch the argument that black lives matter.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:05 am The truth is that he never called the NG....Pence did.
Pence didn't either. Army Sec McCarthy did.

Here's the chain of command for calling in the DC Guard

Dump
Pence
Acting Def Sec Miller
McCarthy

The top three members of the CoC, all Dump or Dump lackeys, refused to call in the Guard. Which of course is why Dump has an acting defense secretary. They deserve to be tried for treason. Dump was planning this for month.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:49 pm
I’ll probably only be here for a few posts.

Explain Georgia? It’s corrupt. The 4 voices we had were non-acceptable. I can’t even describe how fucking pitiful it has been in this state over the last two months. I would say that 3/4 of ALL ads on TV have been shit-slinging political ads. $500 million was spent on ads. That money would have been far useful anywhere else. Was cheating going on? You bet. Both “sides”, too.

Until the sheep of America realize that the 2 party system is a failure, it’ll continue. The D’s and R’s are loving this shit. They’ve got the division they wanted.

Regardless of who’s in office - nothing’s going to change. Prices of everything will rise, and Americans will get fucked more and more.

I just wish folks would get along better. That’s one of the main reasons I don’t come here anymore. There’s fun trolling, and then you get a few who are too caught up in all of this shit. That’s just sad...
The two party system is a failure? The two party system is working perfectly. We have one party that is comprised of evil traitors, willing to implement fascism and destroy democracy to cement its hold on power. On the other hand, we have another party that actually believes in democracy and the rule of law.

The problem isn't the two party system. The problem is evil, traitorous, treasonous Trumpster Republicans and conservatives who kept their mouths shut as Dump wiped his ass with the Constitution.

Fuck you, fuck Left Shitter, fuck 88briancells, fuck Wolftard, and fuck every single one of your ilk.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:32 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:05 am The truth is that he never called the NG....Pence did.

Dump
Pence
Acting Def Sec Miller
McCarthy

The top three members of the CoC, all Dump or Dump lackeys, refused to call in the Guard. Which of course is why Dump has an acting defense secretary. They deserve to be tried for treason. Dump was planning this for month.
This will definitely push the movement to get DC statehood over the top.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:37 pm This will definitely push the movement to get DC statehood over the top.
I really hope so. Not only so we can get two additional D senators in the Senate to balance out minority rule, but the District needs to be able to defend itself in a crisis. This demonstrated that when a fascist enters the White House and pulls off a violent coup of Congress, the District needs to be able to defend itself.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:25 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:19 pm Didn’t Trump sign an executive order a few months ago that anybody who desecrates federal property gets an automatic 10 years in prison?

Executive Order on Protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues and Combating Recent Criminal Violence
Oh, the irony.

And with many police officers injured & one killed the right has laid bare that it was never blue lives that mattered to them, but simply an attempt to squelch the argument that black lives matter.
Ni.gga, they white. Nothing will happen to ANY of those people.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

One of the three person who died from "medical emergencies" during the insurgency died when he - get this - suffered a heart attack after tasering his own balls.

:lol: X infinity
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Military body armor, flex cuffs,duty boots, camo...stuff that you'd expect someone from Blackwater to be in possession of.

Betsy DeVos just resigned. Anyone know who her brother is?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:36 pm
The two party system is a failure? The two party system is working perfectly. We have one party that is comprised of evil traitors, willing to implement fascism and destroy democracy to cement its hold on power. On the other hand, we have another party that actually believes in democracy and the rule of law.

The problem isn't the two party system. The problem is evil, traitorous, treasonous Trumpster Republicans and conservatives who kept their mouths shut as Dump wiped his ass with the Constitution.
You can stop trolling now.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:55 pm
If one of my children were as fucked up, gullible & ignorant as you have shown in your last post, I’d encourage them to take their own lives.

With the exception of Jsc, the rest of you alt-lefters on this board are why nobody comes here anymore.

It is, however, somewhat funny watching you cry at each other.

Pitiful, dude. Get some fucking help.
Everyone sucks I just can’t explain why.

Sin,
Fat and stupid
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatty42 strikes again. You are a seditious orange coward.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Scarborough dropping F bomb while sharing his thoughts.
That's pretty dope that the director timed 'an invasion against the people's house' with the photo of the cac carrying the Confederate flag inside the Capitol, something which has never been done in history -- not during the Civil War, not during the Covil Rights Movement, never :lol: :lol: :lol:

Symbols matter.

This wasn't insurrection against the US, though. Every one of those people -- except the Antifa actors -- firmly believe the election was unlawfully stolen.

And not one of our Congresspersons has the force of charisma to talk them down, or outshame them.

Scarborough is absolutely right about the selfies, pattings on the back, the polite door openings, the allowing to walk out by LEO. And the more he relates his own past encounters with Capitol police, the angrier he gets.

Of LEO he finally screams (literally, y'all, listen to it), "How many of them allowed this to happen?" Oh darling, darling Scarborough... you're a former Congressman as well as a journalist. Do you not know your own people?

I guess he does. :lol: 4:37 "Oh my gawd, we don't even have to go there!" And he then spells out bluntly, no sugar coating.

Good video. Scarborough and Mika are still evil white supremacists for the original Tamir Rice commentary. (See also, the main focus of the still promoting this video is a black man with a bushy fro, not any of the cacs there). Which means this tape is inconsistent, they are actors, and this is thus more theatre.

They happen to be right about the significance of LEO involvement in the storming.

You know, the n.iggas have been saying all along. But whatever.

Pay attention. Romans knew. He who controls the military/LEO's hearts, controls the State (shoutout to Didius Julianus for proving a point with his money and his life).

Censoring Trump is not going to resolve certain real issues which go deeper than Trump. So what are Jim Crow Joe (what a gloss) and Kumala's puppetmasters going to do about it? Besides continue to sell us out to Israel, then China.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:50 pm Every one of those people -- except the Antifa actors --

So you're saying that the people who Trump designated as a terrorist organization rioted to delay the election certification of the guy who would force Trump out of office....

Why did you hold your breath when you were born?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:06 pm
Why did you hold your breath when you were born?
Bots aren’t born, they are created.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:19 pm Image
She got off easy.

Sin,
Tar and Feather
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I love all the calls for healing & moving forward from Republican leaders....

That's right....the same people who have conducted dozens upon dozens of investigations into Hillary Clinton, even including this year (years after she left government work).
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kierland wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:19 pm Image
She got off easy.

Sin,
Tar and Feather
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I had a lot of problems with Governor Barbarian and what he did to my clients (and told him as much in many a lifer hearing), but that he has brass balls was never one of them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Schwarzenegger
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:I had a lot of problems with Governor Barbarian and what he did to my clients (and told him as much)

:shock:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:29 am I had a lot of problems with Governor Barbarian and what he did to my clients (and told him as much in many a lifer hearing), but that he has brass balls was never one of them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Schwarzenegger
I thought he was a joke when he first became Governator. But he gets huge credit for backing solar PV in California.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

This dude is in jail, and his mother is complaining that her son (who lives with her) hasn't eaten because he only eats organic food.

Holy Snowflake, Batman!
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Everything they complain about is always projection. From hating gays cause they really want to suck a dick to hating momma’s boys because the last time they felt comfortable was sucking mommy’s teet. Fuckin weirdos.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:This wasn't insurrection against the US, though. Every one of those people -- except the Antifa actors -- firmly believe the election was unlawfully stolen.
IB, election results were certified by all states.
Dozens of suits were brought to court and team Dump was humiliated over and over again.

"The U.S." has declared that Joe Biden is the winner of the 2020 election.
Period.
The end.

So yes, those who stormed the Capitol were indeed rising up against the U.S.

The "revolutionaries" are too stupid to realize that their cult leader, the fake conservative, has lied to them -- and has been doing so for his entire presidency.

In fact, the cult leader gives not one single shit about any of them.

It would not be possible for those assclowns to be any more foolish.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Steven is just running cover for Mr. Candy. Bots gotta bot.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:37 amIt would not be possible for those assclowns to be any more foolish.
Underestimate their capacity for foolishness at your own peril.
"I see everything twice!"
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:37 amIt would not be possible for those assclowns to be any more foolish.
Congressional Reps. Bonnie Watson Coleman, Pramila Jayapal & Brad Schneider would beg to differ...
9/27/22
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Post by dan's college room mate »

Roach wrote:Why was security so weak and slow. Did someone sabotage it maybe?
No telling, but if I had to guess, there are a few things.....

Capitol cops figured this would be what Trump rallies have been....up until now, peaceful protests.

The problem is they should have known the level of anger that exists. They also should have been looking at the shit that was being said out in the open on public media.

Also, they probably didn’t expect any false flag ops.

Were these false flag ops?

Hard to say.

I’m sure some were hardcore Trumpistas who looked at this as their Alamo. I am equally sure that there were those who knew a shitshow at the Capitol would look awfully bad for Trump.

Will we ever know for sure who was who?

I hope so, but am not holding my breathe.

And the last element of this is good old fashioned, garden variety government incompetence.

It’s everywhere. No exceptions. And the higher in government you go, the worse it gets. It’s like fukking death and taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Roommate is one word.
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Post by dan's college room mate »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Dump
Pence
Acting Def Sec Miller
McCarthy

This will definitely push the movement to get DC statehood over the top.
DC was intentionally left outside any state in the Constitution.

That tells me that making it a state would require a Constitutional Ammendment.

But then the Government has been ignoring the Constitution completely for the last century or so, so who the fukk knows, maybe you’ll get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:01 pmI’m sure some were hardcore Trumpistas who looked at this as their Alamo.
Which is probably why Donny Dumdum selected it as his only official stop this week. Whoops.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck you dan, you orange traitor.

And fuck the process too.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:05 pm
dan's college room mate wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:01 pmI’m sure some were hardcore Trumpistas who looked at this as their Alamo.
Which is probably why Donny Dumdum selected it as his only official stop this week. Whoops.
In the midst of his violent attempted coup on the Capitol building and his refusal to take responsibility for the
chaos he has wrought, it’s important to remember one thing about Donald Trump and the people who surround
him: they are extremely stupid...

Indeed.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Everything they complain about is always projection.
Dump has been using the projection tactic for 4 years.

And also the tactic of being the polar opposite of what he claims to be.

-- The law and order president --

Who incites his deranged worshippers to violently oust the elected officials who were making official the lawful election of the people of the nation.

And what did the "law and order president" do during the hours-long rampage?

Did he attempt to intervene and help in any way?

And today he offers the utterly absurd take that impeaching him will only serve to inflame tensions.

LMAO!

Bootng lard ass to the curb is step #1 in extinguishing the fire.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

At least we got a tax cut.