How do we avoid another election shit-show next time?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

How do we avoid another election shit-show next time?

Post by smackaholic »

All we have seen from dems is "where is your evidence".

They use this battle cry to stop legitimate attempts to actually gather such evidence, but, that is another discussion.

My problem is with the fact that a system where millions of ballots are mailed out with no chain of custody, then counted when they show up at the post office is a recipe for easy, undetectable fraud. It's kinda hard to come up with evidence when the system is inherently susceptible to undetectable fraud.

We keep hearing that signature match is the safeguard.

Does anyone really believe that?

Are millions of ballots closely scrutinized by impartial sig experts?

Do they even have official signatures on file to do these matches?

A signature match system is completely subjective. It can be used to verify a ballot. It can just as easily be used to reject one.

Is this what we want?

The problem is, the Constitution puts the ball in each states court on this matter. I am a big fan of that idea for matters relating to states or individuals.

But this ain't that.

The votes cast for President in any state, affects us all. So why not set a federal standard?

And for once, how's about we do it the correct way, by Constitutional Ammendment?

When was the last time we did one of those? Been a while. Seems like the last half century or so, we've used the lazy "living document" excuse.

It ain't a fukking living document. It is a document that says what it says, which has a mechanism that can be used to give it life as needed. It was purposely made difficult to do, because if it isn't, you end up with a tyrant.

My proposal is the default means of voting is in person, photo ID in hand. Voting day should also be extended to voting week. Start it the previous Wednesday.

Absentee ballots would be issued military stationed away from their state of residence. Everyone else? Get in fukking line.

Maybe make some accommodation for the elderly. But in these cases, we could make it that poll workers actually come to the person and verify that they are still breathing and have enough cognitive ability to make a choice on the ballot. This does add some cost, but it is cheaper than the shit-show we find ourselves in the middle of.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: How do we avoid another election shit-show next time?

Post by Bill in Houston »

enough cognitive ability
Way to self-cancel and kyoa

We have a secure, functioning system now. Apparently it worked fine for you in 2016.

Now it is full of fraud. If only there was evidence, or the dems didn’t hide the evidence, or we could just void and destroy all the Biden votes...

Every election the states and local jurisdictions review their election procedures and make adjustments/improvements as they deem necessary and appropriate.

You want to overhaul the process because your candidate(s) didn’t win. Tell us how this does not make you a whiny bitter cunt.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Meh.

Was there Russian influence in 2016 but not 2020? Were mail in ballots not an issue in 2016, but are this year?

Sides that lose want to find excuses instead of doing hard self reflection. Had the GOP run anyone not named Donald they likely would have won easily. Same for the Dems in 2016. Anyone not named Hillary, wins that election easily.

Suck it up and run a better candidate in 2024.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:50 pmSuck it up and run a better candidate in 2024.
Something neither of the major political parties seem capable of.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Carson wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:07 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:50 pmSuck it up and run a better candidate in 2024.
Something neither of the major political parties seem capable of.
Unfortunately. But it is where we are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because people like you two idiots vote for Dump.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We can allow states to count absentee ballots ahead of Election Day, which, who else, the GOP, fought to prevent leading into 2020.

Seems like a common sense thing to do.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Holic and KelptoSeater don’t want better voting, they want less voting by some people and more voting for others. They are both orange jizz stained idiots trying to save face after an epic wipeout.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:10 pm Holic and KelptoSeater don’t want better voting, they want less voting by some people and more voting for others. They are both orange jizz stained idiots trying to save face after an epic wipeout.
Exactly. How could I forget?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because they almost seem reasonable after being bombarded with pikkkel and Shedick and pedokkal madness. It’s all part of the process. The chicken has it head cut off but it’s still running around squirting blood everywhere so what out.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:52 pm We can allow states to count absentee ballots ahead of Election Day, which, who else, the GOP, fought to prevent leading into 2020.

Seems like a common sense thing to do.
Yes, we should start counting ahead of time if the ballots are valid. What we should not do is announce the results of early voting. Nor should networks make calls on elections until all of the polls are closed.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:12 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:10 pm Holic and KelptoSeater don’t want better voting, they want less voting by some people and more voting for others. They are both orange jizz stained idiots trying to save face after an epic wipeout.
Exactly. How could I forget?

Clearly you refuse to read or understand facts. Way to ignore my post in this thread. But it is par for the course for you. Just keep attacking those straw men.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:33 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:02 pm All we have seen from dems is "where is your evidence".

They use this battle cry to stop legitimate attempts to actually gather such evidence, but, that is another discussion.
Stop right there.

Courts are different than twitter. You can't just throw bullshit on the wall and hope some of it sticks.

You can if the victims are black.

Haiti days are here again.

But yes, Trump needs to swing harder. He can't. I hope he never concedes, though, to his deathbed he never concedes, and that he walks out before inauguration day on his own terms.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:38 pm Yes, we should start counting ahead of time if the ballots are valid. What we should not do is announce the results of early voting. Nor should networks make calls on elections until all of the polls are closed.
No one announces the results of early voting. There is no ballot fraud here or any sort of fraud no matter how hard you try.

Stick to your usual canard about how we need voter ID at every polling place.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:33 pm Image
Oh my, maybe the best meme ever!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Keep attacking your straw man. You can’t even see that we agree on the counting due to your racist partisanism.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:52 pm We can allow states to count absentee ballots ahead of Election Day,
News flash dumb fuck..they already do. As well as mail in ballots. How else can you explain the "official" sites such as states elections or secretary of states sites posting the "results" at 8:01 pm with significant numbers of votes counted ?

Some mother fucker somewhere in that office knew well in advance what the results were. But no chain of custody or fraud potential there at all.

Go suck a dogs cock.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:34 pm Go suck a dogs cock.
Hey look, another sore loser. Joe Biden is your fucking president. Suck on that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:34 pm News flash dumb fuck..they already do. As well as mail in ballots.
No, many states DO NOT, you fucking moron.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes the press should be restricted. Good lOrD.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No, dumbfukk.

I want to make the process as easy as possible, therefore, make it over multiple days, but I want some mechanism in place that ensures the person that voted is in fact who he says he is. The only logical way to do this is to have the person appear in person, ID in hand.

No one would have their right to vote denied.

You want the status quo because large scale harvesting is simple and would generally help the dems, because it is very effective in neighborhoods which have traditionally low turnout and are overwhelmingly democrat.

The process wasn't perfect in 2016, but it was better, because we did not have CV induced massive voting by mail.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:02 pm All we have seen from dems is "where is your evidence".

Stop right there.

Courts are different than twitter. You can't just throw bullshit on the wall and hope some of it sticks.

If there was fraud, then simply show it. Several suits have been filed, and to my knowledge, none include evidence of fraud.

If there is fraud, then those votes should not count, period. Yes, even if that means the outcome of the election is changed.

Take your time, I'll wait.

I don't know if you are a trial attorney, but, is it normal in the middle of the trial for the defense attorey to just start yelling "show me the evidence. your honor, he has none. end this trial right fukking now!!!!"

I don't think that's how it works.

The Bad Orange Man deserves his day in court, no matter how bad or racist, or assholish, or orange he is. So, stop yelling "NO EVIDENCE" and let this play out.

If TBOM doesn't produce enough to overturn it, he'll leave. And you can get on with your gloating.

So getting back to the original point of the thread, can you not admit that in person, photo ID required voting is a good idea and that masive numbers of ballots floating around with no way to confirm who filled them out is an invitation to fraud and that we deserve the most secure system possible?

Or are you gonna just go with the mindless cries of racism like your fellow marxists?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Stop right there.

If there was fraud, then simply show it. Several suits have been filed, and to my knowledge, none include evidence of fraud.

If there is fraud, then those votes should not count, period. Yes, even if that means the outcome of the election is changed.

Take your time, I'll wait.

I don't know if you are a trial attorney, but, is it normal in the middle of the trial for the defense attorey to just start yelling "show me the evidence. your honor, he has none. end this trial right fukking now!!!!"

You're right, it's not how it works.

Instead of "just start yelling" they'll calmly make a motion for dismissal of the charges due to the state failing to present a case.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yes, that can be done, once the opposing attorney has had the opportunity to do so.

We are 10 days after the election and contrary to your bleating, there has been evidence produced through sworn statements. And there is plenty more to come.

This mess further tears apart a country that is headed in the direction of a civil war. Why can't we at least put a process in place that eliminates the opportunity to commit widescale fraud, primarily though harvesting ballots.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:We are 10 days after the election and contrary to your bleating, there has been evidence produced through sworn statements. And there is plenty more to come.

#soon
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:Some mother fucker somewhere in that office knew well in advance what the results were. But no chain of custody or fraud potential there at all.
Post your proof of wide-spread fraud any day now, Duhrron.

#loser
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:32 pmis it normal in the middle of the trial for the defense attorey to just start yelling "show me the evidence. your honor, he has none. end this trial right fukking now!!!!"

Of course that's not how it works, and there's been no instance of any trial regarding this issue to have even gotten to that point, since the PLAINTIFF'S attorneys have admitted to the judges that there is no evidence of fraud, because they, you know, want to keep their licenses to practice law and stuff. The defense attorneys haven't had to do much more than sit on their hands and let opposing counsel argue their cases for them.
This mess further tears apart a country
And who bears responsibility for that? The Russians and our other enemies have got to be licking their chops and grinning over the fact that our President is doing a better job than they could ever dream of doing to sow doubt and diminish confidence in our election processes among our own people, while his jock hangers lap it up like dog vomit.
We are 10 days after the election and contrary to your bleating, there has been evidence produced through sworn statements. And there is plenty more to come.
Uh huh. Keep dreaming.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 pm
No, dumbfukk.

I want to make the process as easy as possible, therefore, make it over multiple days, but I want some mechanism in place that ensures the person that voted is in fact who he says he is. The only logical way to do this is to have the person appear in person, ID in hand.

You want the status quo because large scale harvesting is simple and would generally help the dems, because it is very effective in neighborhoods which have traditionally low turnout and are overwhelmingly democrat.

The process wasn't perfect in 2016, but it was better, because we did not have CV induced massive voting by mail.
Voter ID with in person voting means few people vote, which is exactly what I said you wanted.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

To avoid this going forward we could have the large auditing firms oversee and certify the results state by state. They already have contracts with States for lottery and other things States want to ensure are handled properly.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes let the big corps do it and kick out all the local poll workers.
Another way would be to not listen to all the orange cry babies like yourself that are lying about Biden votes and fine with every single R vote. Fuck off you obfuscating nazi twat.

Oh and you are also a fat pig.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

election shit-show
I don't see that this election has been unusual, let alone a "shit-show."

Of course the counting of votes took longer because of the large number of mail-ins, but the votes are almost all counted now and we are just awaiting the normal state certifications of the results.

What exactly is the "shit-show" supposed to be?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Neal Katyal
@neal_katyal
I will never understand how the media has normalized a sitting President who has lost by more than 5 million popular votes, and an electoral vote of 306-232, not conceding, or at least directing GSA and others to begin transition. That's the fake news.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:14 am
smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:21 pm
No, dumbfukk.

Voter ID with in person voting means few people vote, which is exactly what I said you wanted.
You are right, getting rid of fraudulent votes is fewer.

Everyone eligible to vote, should be able to. If you can't be bothered to get down to the poll, you shouldn't vote.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Straw man alert. Fewer legal voters would also vote that way and you know that. Which is why you erected the SM.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

He's busy on Twatter...

There is tremendous evidence of wide spread voter fraud in that there is irrefutable proof that our
Republican poll watchers and observers were not allowed to be present in poll counting rooms.
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and others. Unconstitutional!

- Dump

Tremendous evidence of Yeti.

Tremendous, I tell ya!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:38 am Straw man alert. Fewer legal voters would also vote that way and you know that. Which is why you erected the SM.
Fewer fraudulent votes is the goal here. Anyone actually in favor of a legitimate process has to admit that. It is common fukking sense.

This process would not prevent a single legit vote from being cast. Not even balck ones.

A fraudulent vote prevents a legitimate vote from counting by canceling it out. It is an ACTUAL form of voter suppression, not an imaginary "balck folks ain't got no photo ID" one.

I get how you are for mass mailings because it is how you win elections.

I get how softinthehead is for it because of his hatred of TBOM and his eagerness to see the Apocalypse get here.....finally, by any means necessary.

Still waiting to hear from SC, who generally is fairly quiet when it comes to the political arena in this dump and I don't think is for marxist rule or biblical prophecy running out. My guess is it's a combination of TDS and having fun mocking me. I can respect the later excuse, this dump being a smackboard and all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Another straw man right out of the gate. How many fraudulent ballots were there and how do you know?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

All of the mechanical “glitches” that took place on Election Night were really THEM getting caught trying
to steal votes. They succeeded plenty, however, without getting caught. Mail-in elections are a sick joke!

- Dump

:lol:

He won because the Election was Rigged. NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS allowed, vote tabulated by a
Radical Left privately owned company, Dominion, with a bad reputation & bum equipment that couldn’t even
qualify for Texas (which I won by a lot!), the Fake & Silent Media, & more!

- Dump

:lol:

Lunacy on steroids.

GOP, what the F are you doing??

Hello?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is right that computers owned by private companies counting votes is a really bad idea. That is what I was getting at in the smack-illogic thread.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:15 pm Another straw man right out of the gate. How many fraudulent ballots were there and how do you know?
I have no idea.

Neither do you.

Neither does anyone, because it is an inherently flawed system that is extremely easy to game using ballot harvesting.

Do I need to explain the process again?

You send operatives through the neighborhoods that you know have traditionally low turnout due to them not giving a fukk errrrrr I mean systemic racism. They collect these ballots, fill them out and drop them in the mail.

The ONLY means to check such ballots is a sig check, which is a joke, or the person actually turning up at the poll to vote, which may or may not work.

Feel free to explain how exactly we can combat such tactics. Simply saying there's no evidence or it isn't "widespread" is bullshit.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. But you just don't give a fukk.

You'll get what you want by any means necessary.

So where does it end?

Either in a totalitarian state or civil war.

Either is well below average.