the election, call it!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: the election, call it!

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:10 pm BTW, I would not rule out voting for someone who is militantly pro abortion because, to be honest, it shouldn't be the center of anyone's political being.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:What is your definition of "compatible with public office"?
If someone has watched Dump's conduct for 4 years and cannot realize that he is not compatible with public office, they are ill.

Or... they have a sick agenda that normal people want no part of.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:05 pm How about people who are sick and tired of watching swamp creatures like Biden and his family gorge themselves by selling access or meddling in foreign affairs? And I talk about real, proven examples of it, from his bragging about holding aid to his crackhead son's completely inexplicable earnings overseas.
Pot meet kettle much, you pitiful hypocrite?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:What is your definition of "compatible with public office"?[/quote
Malignant narcissism consumed by the grips of raging dementia for starters.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:12 am
smackaholic wrote:What is your definition of "compatible with public office"?[/quote
Malignant narcissism consumed by the grips of raging dementia for starters.
Is Trump a narcissist?

Hell yeah, he is.

The biggest difference between him and anyone else in DC is he sucks at hiding it.

Would I prefer he had at least one diplomatic bone in his body?

Not really.

I mean, yeah, we all have to utilize some level of diplomacy in every day life to keep from being punched in the face regularly, but his utter lack of it is sort of refreshing in a sea of overly diplomatic snakes who figure it's OK to fukk us in the ass, so long as they give us a back rub and whisper in our ear as they do it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:11 am
smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:05 pm How about people who are sick and tired of watching swamp creatures like Biden and his family gorge themselves by selling access or meddling in foreign affairs? And I talk about real, proven examples of it, from his bragging about holding aid to his crackhead son's completely inexplicable earnings overseas.
OK, douchebag, enlighten us all. Cite a concrete example of Trump using office to make money. Just one.

BTW, his company, a company that has been doing international real estate and other deals for decades continuing to do so, is a pretty shitty example.

I'll go ahead and give you an indisputable one.

Hunter Biden receiving very lucrative international deals with no possible explanation.

Sleepy Joe bragging on video-fukking-tape about withholding foreign aid to get a foreign country to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company his kid worked for.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:is sort of refreshing
U.S. military commanders should all be out on Twitter, keepin' it real.

So and so is dopey, stupid, fat, a nut job, a clown, a wack job, etc.

Very refreshing.

And if you're raising a young boy or girl, by all means, tell them it is refreshing for our military commanders (and especially for our top commander) to let it all out in front of the world.

Flame away at those who you think should be flamed.

"Roll that way, son. We are in a new age. It's called winning!"
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:11 am
OK, douchebag, enlighten us all. Cite a concrete example of Trump using office to make money. Just one.

BTW, his company, a company that has been doing international real estate and other deals for decades continuing to do so, is a pretty shitty example.

I'll go ahead and give you an indisputable one.

Hunter Biden receiving very lucrative international deals with no possible explanation.

Sleepy Joe bragging on video-fukking-tape about withholding foreign aid to get a foreign country to fire a prosecutor who was investigating the company his kid worked for.
Trump giving a tiny 2 person company from Montana a contract to repair Puerto Rico's electrical grid.

Kushner giving a company with no experience manufacturing PPE's being given roughly $65 million to...*checks notes*.....manufacture PPE's.

I'm sure there's nothing suspect about the line of foreign leaders/lobbyist staying at Trump properties.:meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Crack Whore

Post by 2020 »

1 term cunt...perfection.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:48 pm
And I'll accept your invitation and start by asking why people voted for trump.

Why did they? Would you mind edifying me?
Not in the least. Let's start with foreign policy:

1. He withdrew from the catastrophically moronic "Paris Accord." Assuming it even means anything (which I seriously doubt), our carbon emissions are at a 30 year low without this blatant smash and grab job on the American taxpayer.

2. It's difficult to fathom that the Iran deal was even more idiotic than the the Paris Accord, but there it is. Instead of pallets of cash, we sent crippling sanctions and Hellfire missiles to Iran's most effective asymmetric warfare expert. They simply don't have the money for a credible nuclear weapons program anymore and their terrorist network is offline. That commitment to putting Iran in a box has been rewarded by Sunni Arab powers making peace with Israel. ISIS was crushed without dragging us into the Syrian civil war as Shitlery was panting to do. All it took was dropping Bath House Barry's pinheaded insistence on removing Assad (that worked out great in Iraq, right?). These are historic accomplishments...no "Palestinians" required.

3. He rolled up a newspaper and smacked our deadbeat NATO "allies" in the snout and forced them to take more financial responsibility for their own national defense. Why is that controversial and why did it take so fucking long?

4. North Korean rapprochement wasn't as successful as we would have liked, but Rocketboy hasn't been popping off missiles over Japan either.

5. Defense agreements with Japan, Australia and India have been tightened. I understand that you're too stupid to smell what's cooking but China isn't.

6. Actual military weapons were provided to Ukrainians which have stuffed any further Russian advances into that country.

There are other foreign policy issues which tie more closely into economic issues and I will pick that up later. For now, you may contemplate the fact that among Pedo Joe's most enthusiastic supporters are Palestinian terrorists and Central American freeloaders poised to invade our country.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:56 am

1. He withdrew from the catastrophically moronic "Paris Accord." Assuming it even means anything (which I seriously doubt), our carbon emissions are at a 30 year low without this blatant smash and grab job on the American taxpayer.

2. It's difficult to fathom that the Iran deal was even more idiotic than the the Paris Accord, but there it is. Instead of pallets of cash, we sent crippling sanctions and Hellfire missiles to Iran's most effective asymmetric warfare expert. They simply don't have the money for a credible nuclear weapons program anymore and their terrorist network is offline. That commitment to putting Iran in a box has been rewarded by Sunni Arab powers making peace with Israel. ISIS was crushed without dragging us into the Syrian civil war as Shitlery was panting to do. All it took was dropping Bath House Barry's pinheaded insistence on removing Assad (that worked out great in Iraq, right?). These are historic accomplishments...no "Palestinians" required.

3. He rolled up a newspaper and smacked our deadbeat NATO "allies" in the snout and forced them to take more financial responsibility for their own national defense. Why is that controversial and why did it take so fucking long?

4. North Korean rapprochement wasn't as successful as we would have liked, but Rocketboy hasn't been popping off missiles over Japan either.

5. Defense agreements with Japan, Australia and India have been tightened. I understand that you're too stupid to smell what's cooking but China isn't.

6. Actual military weapons were provided to Ukrainians which have stuffed any further Russian advances into that country.

There are other foreign policy issues which tie more closely into economic issues and I will pick that up later. For now, you may contemplate the fact that among Pedo Joe's most enthusiastic supporters are Palestinian terrorists and Central American freeloaders poised to invade our country.
Well, Chip? Care to point out the inaccuracies here?

Taking veto power away from the Palestinians regarding any middle-east negotiations was a big one and in a sane world, would be expected. Requiring the Palestinians to sign off on Peace deals would be like requiring Nazi approval for post-war European decisions.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:56 am

And there is your answer Chip, they are more scared of foreign (and domestic I might add) boogiemen than they are of Dump.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:49 pm Trump giving a tiny 2 person company from Montana a contract to repair Puerto Rico's electrical grid.

Kushner giving a company with no experience manufacturing PPE's being given roughly $65 million to...*checks notes*.....manufacture PPE's.

I'm sure there's nothing suspect about the line of foreign leaders/lobbyist staying at Trump properties.:meds:

Are these related?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39989142 (BBC 21 May 2017)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/worl ... onage.html (NYT May 20 2017)

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/cia-compr ... ts-killed/ (CBSNews Aug 20 2018)

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-chi ... eak-2018-8 (Business Insider August 2018)

What happened in 2010? Who was involved in the middle eastern netscapade? Why would anyone think it would work in the ME, but be easily cracked by the Chinese? Is this a cover story?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:40 pm Considering that whites without a college education are the bulk of trump's support, I have a hard time believing that the nuances of foreign policy form the basis for their support. No offense, but I doubt that they could find Iran on a map.

It seems to me that this is a more accurate explanation.

Dude, please don't ....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/joe ... r-n1021626 -NBCBLK:
Joe Biden didn't just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say. Joe Biden helped give America the language that is still used to oppose school integration today, legislative and education history experts say.

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-w ... umn-2019-8 - Joe Biden warned about 'welfare mothers driving luxury cars' in a 1988 column
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:40 pm Considering that whites without a college education are the bulk of trump's support, I have a hard time believing that the nuances of foreign policy form the basis for their support. No offense, but I doubt that they could find Iran on a map.

It seems to me that this is a more accurate explanation.

Close. Scared of the same people. They are scared that the “others” are finally demanding a bigger piece of the pie and the others have the numbers (or close to it now) so they are scared that if those people get more then that is probably less for them. Same with “feraners” even if they can’t find Iran on a map.
It’s not rocket surgery.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Red bystander,
Biden’s kind of train wreck leaves time to save the train from actually wrecking or at least brace for impact. Dump’s does not.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:22 pm IB, I do not deny Biden's past. But surely you acknowledge that trump has a worse past, and a much, much worse present. Right?
No. :(

Trump never politically championed segregation in his presidency, and managed to free blacks versus imprisoning us.

Biden consented to being Obama's vp, then proceeded to sell us out to China. Biden Obama is like Biden Harris....back-scratching, not a change in personality.

What's being done is done, though. We do the best we can with what we are going to be given. Hope it works out.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

What the fuck Nevada

Are you drunk?

Seriously, did you spill Jim Beam on you adding machines?

What is taking so long? Your population is 1/4 of everyone else...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:05 pm
I hope RvW does get overturned, partly because it was shit law to begin, and partly because it will cause you gastric issues which I truly wish result in yet another trip to the hospital. I'm not quite to a level of loathing that I hope it kills you, but i am close.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

President-Elect Biden will solve the budget crisis by making the video of Trump being dragged kicking & screaming from the White House a PPV event.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:31 pm Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Have fun back at .pedo you fat yellow fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 pm OK, douchebag, enlighten us all. Cite a concrete example of Trump using office to make money. Just one.
Trying to have the G8 at the rotting shitholes known as Doral or Mar-a-Lago. Having the Air Force go out of its way to refuel in Scotland so they can stay at his shitty overpriced resort there.

The examples are endless. Remove your head from your ass already.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:16 pm Joseph Biden 306 - Mango Mussolini 232
Congratulations!
"I see everything twice!"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:58 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:16 pm Joseph Biden 306 - Mango Mussolini 232
Congratulations!
Ditto.

Great call, Bill!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:30 am
smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:09 pm OK, douchebag, enlighten us all. Cite a concrete example of Trump using office to make money. Just one.
Trying to have the G8 at the rotting shitholes known as Doral or Mar-a-Lago. Having the Air Force go out of its way to refuel in Scotland so they can stay at his shitty overpriced resort there.

Having existing businesses continue to function as businesses isn't good enough.

I've never been to Doral or Maralago so I can't comment on its shittiness.

Do me a favor and cite something that is a 10th as terrible as Biden's entire family getting inexplicably sweet deals. Show me an example of Trump's crackhead son getting paid bank for something he has no experience with. Oh, wait. His sons aren't crackheads. They run a business that existed long before he ran for anything.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:23 pm
Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:58 pm
Congratulations!
Ditto.

Great call, Bill!
I'd hold it a bit longer.

Electoral college meets in about a month.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackaholic is a cult member.

His ability to make rational evaluations is -----> dead, Jim.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:28 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:30 am

Having existing businesses continue to function as businesses isn't good enough.

I've never been to Doral or Maralago so I can't comment on its shittiness.

Do me a favor and cite something that is a 10th as terrible as Biden's entire family getting inexplicably sweet deals. Show me an example of Trump's crackhead son getting paid bank for something he has no experience with. Oh, wait. His sons aren't crackheads. They run a business that existed long before he ran for anything.
Nice portable goal posts you have there you orange idiot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:49 am
smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:28 pmShow me an example of Trump's crackhead son getting paid bank for something he has no experience with.
You really cannot be serious. Or are you?

They all have extensive experience with public policy and foreign affairs, and received national security clearances without the necessary of the administration overturning the recommendation of national security officials. :meds:
Were the Trump kids on the fed payroll? I doubt it. Hell, Trump even donates his salary back.

What are your thoughts on the whole Crackhead Biden/Ukraine affair?

Nothing to see, move along, right?

I know, "Joe wasn't my first pick". Yeah, OK. Fukk off.
Joe wasn't anyone's first pick, but when it came down to Joe or a gay dude, we all know how those enlightened democrats in SC rolled.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Anyone barred from running a charity due to embezzlement should also be banned for running for president.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dump got impeached because 46 scared him so much and he still lost to the old goat.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He was impeached because Nancy Pelosi wished it so and had the power to do it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And Sleepy Joe, should he last that long, could be impeached by the Republicans when they gain control of the house, and they shall, in '22.

But I don't see that happening. Partly because the Republicans haven't the spine for it and partly because he'll be fully senile by then, if not dead.

They won't be able to impeach Harris, as general incompetence and cock sucking isn't a "high crime and misdemeanor".
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is there any position you won’t pretzel yourself into to suck orange dick.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What position would that be?

A position where I can see what plainly happened?

Trump was impeached because he had the nerve to ask the Ukraine Pres to look into what was obviously shady behavior in Ukraine by the Biden crime family.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump was impeached because...

Article I: Abuse of Power

Article II: Obstruction of Congress

Mitt Romney was the only Republican who had the balls to admit that the President should have been removed from office.

The Republican party is an absolute cesspool, and history will judge it very harshly. Mockingly.