The Intellectuals

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

The Intellectuals

Post by FiatLux »

like I said at the beginning of the year.

We (San Francisco) will take back control of the United States of America.

President Biden (Landslide)

You know who the fuck I am...

Just got back to "The City" last night after a weekend in Uston.

Love my Tejas fans/family.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: The Intellectuals

Post by FiatLux »

Frampton Comes Alive...

Winterland... San Francisco 75

was there... walked over from the Richmond District over Euclid to Geary.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

If Cali goes red, The Big Pickle should not only be unbanned but have the title 'Poster of the Year 2020'.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

This is how my people... Jewish run media took down the Trump Nazi's.

If you poor Trumper's have $10 a month to spend... you can watch.

My tribe hired a Jew from England (Sacha Baron Cohen/Borat) to out Rudy as a ped.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/ ... oks-like/

Caught the sick Republican Pedophile trying to "Jerk Off" to a young girl.

BUSTED !!!

Time for Rudy to move to Nebraska with the rest of the Republican Pedophiles.

Don't fuck with the San Francisco "Jewish Posse"... it won't end well for you.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

bump... for the Trump ped's.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Explain this shit. Why are the Chinese doing this? Why destroy the Bidens? I thought the Bidens were bought and paid

by several parties, including them. Why fuck that up?

Why imply Hunter and Natalie were sexually active with each other?

Why put words in Hunter's mouth that he has to give his Dad half of everything?

What is Truth?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:55 am What is Truth?

I am... and you're a NUTJOB.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I needed to hear that from you. It's a bit of a relief. Guess why?

Now about the Bidens: the Hunter situation doesn't bother you? Did you hear the explanation for the reflective tape on Natalie Biden's clothes, which no one else in her grandfather's party walking to a plane today wore? Do you buy it? if you don't what else could it be? if you do, that doesn't alarm you?

Why don't you like mvscal? Haven't you met much worse/complicated in the art world? especially with many artists supplementing their income with sex work.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Ok.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/source-hu ... -were-made
But after a subsequent search, the gun couldn't be found, the source said. And after law enforcement was contacted and both Hunter Biden and Hallie Biden were questioned, the source said no arrests were made and no charges were filed.

Delaware State Police on Thursday told TheBlaze the case was referred for a decision on prosecution to the Delaware Department of Justice, which has not yet returned TheBlaze's request for comment on this case.

In addition, the source also said agents from the United States Secret Service as well as the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives visited the shop where Hunter Biden purchased the gun prior to any report being filed.
Why would his brother's widow -- the woman he was screwing -- steal his gun, then chuck it like a common criminal? Is the Blaze a parody site? Do you buy the official explanation?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The persona is fake. The information is not. The headline is clickbait. The Bidens are dirty ... and I still would have voted for Joe in 2016, because of Obama. I will not vote for Kamala Harris.
"I had really not wanted to do this but roughly 2 months ago I was handed a report about Biden activities in China the press has simply refused to cover. I want to strongly emphasize I did not write the report but I know who did," Balding said in an email.

Balding later claimed to NBC News that he wrote some of the document.

"I authored small parts of the report and was involved in report preparation and review. As a researcher, and due to the understandable worry about foreign disinformation, it was paramount that the report document activity from acknowledged and public sources," Balding said. "Great care was taken to document, cite, and retain information so that acknowledged facts could be placed in the public domain."
The article doesn't refute any of this. It just condemns it going viral among the right, and being picked up by the QAnon scam.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are as bad as Red Rover
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

She's prettier and has better legs. Otherwise, explain.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Like i said...

You know who we are...

We run the country...

You know who i am...

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Why is m2 smarter then everyone else...

Welcome to San Francisco...

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack the fuck out of M2!

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:02 am Wow. Little boy shows back up when he thinks he may have won!
You lost. Eat shit.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:13 am
Papa Willie wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:02 am Wow. Little boy shows back up when he thinks he may have won!
You lost. Eat shit.

Rack Screw...

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:40 am
You lost. Eat shit.
I voted for Jo Jorgensen, you foreskin-bathing faggot. I can hold my head high knowing I'm not part of the two-dimensional shit you've based your life on.
You lying POS.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:10 am like I said at the beginning of the year.

We (San Francisco) will take back control of the United States of America.

President Biden (Landslide)
https://www.sfgate.com/local/editorspic ... 701986.php
Trump received the second-most San Francisco votes from the southwestern corner of city — where all the golf courses are — Lake Merced, whose residents gave him 21.14% of their votes.

And while no neighborhood in the city gave more than a quarter of their votes to the Republican president this year, Visitacion Valley, the working-class neighborhood near the southern reaches of the city, chose him the most, with a 23.56% share.
Why would this be so?

And if it is so, how are mail-in ballots in swing states unanimously for Biden? What makes San Francisco different? Why was San Francisco not unanimous for Biden?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:16 am Image
Papa Willie has lost weight. Good for him.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
You lost. Eat shit.
I voted for Jo Jorgensen, you foreskin-bathing faggot. I can hold my head high knowing I'm not part of the two-dimensional shit you've based your life on.
I really would like to vote Libertarian, but until a change is made in how elections are structured doing so simply splits the forces against the marxists.

I think there’s a better path.

We need to do what we can to drag the Republican Party in the Libertarian direction.

We have done it somewhat.

Simply going with a serial philanderer is evidence that we are not tied to social conservatives.

It’s sad that the couple percent the Libertarians skimmed off in a few states might be the difference.

Jorgensen could be this years Jill Stein or Ralph Nader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:38 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:24 pm
Probably 15lbs. less than that now. Currently at 238.

PS: ‘tart gets a rack for that. I laughed. :)
Diet, or meds?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:

238 is a good weight..... if you are 6’5” and spend a little time in the gym.

I’m currently at about 225. Hoping to eventually be about to say I weigh one-something, for the first time since The Gipper was in office.

Might have still been one-something early in daddy Bush’s term, but I doubt it.

Don’t know what if anything you do for weight, but I strongly recommend intermittent fasting.

It will allow you to continue that wonderful Georgia diet of pretty much anything fried, without looking like Jabba the Hut.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:38 pm

238 lbs?

You must have been weighed by Trump's doctor.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are a fat lying yellow (and orange) POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Red Bystander,
The votes being counted are not unanimously for Biden you shit troll.

But that is what the evil right does. Flood the zone with BS, so the other side is chasing ghosts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:13 am You lost. Eat shit.
I really would like to vote Libertarian, but until a change is made in how elections are structured doing so simply splits the forces against the marxists.

I think there’s a better path.

We need to do what we can to drag the Republican Party in the Libertarian direction.

We have done it somewhat.

Simply going with a serial philanderer is evidence that we are not tied to social conservatives.

It’s sad that the couple percent the Libertarians skimmed off in a few states might be the difference.

Jorgensen could be this years Jill Stein or Ralph Nader.

The Libertarians are the absolute antithesis of current Republican thought. Libertarians want to reduce government and Republicans just love expanding it and spending us into debt. Libertarians want to stop the United States from being a global police force, Republicans just love starting wars. Libertarians want to let people do what they will with their own bodies, Republicans are manning the last ramparts of of the War on Drugs. The chances of you and a bunch of third-party misfits getting the Republican party to change their point of view is somewhere between zero and the Jets winning the Super Bowl.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:12 pm The Libertarians are the absolute antithesis of current Republican thought. Libertarians want to reduce government and Republicans just love expanding it and spending us into debt. Libertarians want to stop the United States from being a global police force, Republicans just love starting wars. Libertarians want to let people do what they will with their own bodies, Republicans are manning the last ramparts of of the War on Drugs. The chances of you and a bunch of third-party misfits getting the Republican party to change their point of view is somewhere between zero and the Jets winning the Super Bowl.
Nailed it. Rack BSuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Holy crap.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:12 pm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Libertarians are the absolute antithesis of current Republican thought. Libertarians want to reduce government and Republicans just love expanding it and spending us into debt. Libertarians want to stop the United States from being a global police force, Republicans just love starting wars. Libertarians want to let people do what they will with their own bodies, Republicans are manning the last ramparts of of the War on Drugs. The chances of you and a bunch of third-party misfits getting the Republican party to change their point of view is somewhere between zero and the Jets winning the Super Bowl.
[/quote]

There is some truth in that statement.

The Republicans dropped the ball on the spending cut side in Trump's first 2 years. I think it, along with horribly disingenuous press coverage was responsible in the '18 "blue wave". But the problem is, the Dems are far worse.

Libertarians do want to keep us from being global police and Trump has been the best President in this regard in a long, long time. You see this in former military members of his cabinet such Jim Mattis who were for a continued heavy handed military policy, turning against him.

Some Republicans have started wars, so have Dems. A bipartisan effort.

Republicans are more or less for allowing people to do as they will with their bodies. No one cares about gay marriage anymore. Regarding abortion, I believe most are OK with first trimester abortions, they just think Roe was a shitty way of going about it. They just aren't for late term abortions as it is murder. That fukking kid can be delivered and survive at that point. It is no longer about telling a woman what to do with her body. It is about infanticide.

On the war on drugs, you do have some dems making the bold step of legalizing weed! Oh boy, how daring. Nobody gives a fukk about weed any more. Most dems still don't have the balls to say fukk the war on drugs, full legalization. They will half-ass it with "decriminalization" BS that just makes the problem worse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So a win in the war on drug (decriminalized or even legal weed) is just a ho hum from you. You are an idiot. Nobody cares cause we won and they lost. Fuck you.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The Intellectuals decided to fuck with Porky and turn Gorgeia BLUE.

Yes, we have that power.

To put the cherry on top... we decided to fuck with Jayne and turn Arizona BLUE.

We were going to turn Nebraska BLUE...then we realized nobody gives a shit about that shithole.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The Intellectuals...

The REAL Americans...