I'm proud of Cube

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I'm proud of Cube

Post by Innocent Bystander »

He handled that well. What's Cuomo's problem?

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: I'm proud of Cube

For certain of y'all, refute this (ignore the cacs at the end): He's hard-selling it, but what would you tell him?

Last edited by Innocent Bystander on Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:21 pm Leftists continue to claim and campaign on "President Trump divides this country" while proving to everyone that the real division comes from the left.
Leftists burned cities, intending to leave blacks holding the bag.

The right isn't welcoming, either. But Cube is right.

DNC told Cube to fuck off. Cuomo is dead wrong in what he insinuates, instead. Trump is divisive, but the Democrats aren't better.

50 said so what Trump hate blacks.....media refused to continue his train of thought. Cube said you don't have to like someone to work with them.

Media blackout on the Hunter Biden laptop email leak by Asian operatives is confusing. What are they really waiting for?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Cube and Fifty's point is that they're both racist. Since they're both racist, who will do what's in the best interest of blacks? Trump's track record placed against Biden and Kamala's needs to be addressed. Just calling Trump a bad man is worthless.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My eyes are burning from your stupidity.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 pm Donald Trump was beloved by blacks until he decided to run as a republican, the party of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr, and the lefts media machine has worked overtime to convince the country that Trump was racist.
Yeah, before his election blacks loved Trump refusing to rent to blacks & calling for the execution of the Central Park 5.

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:36 pm Cube is right.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:29 pm
schmick wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:52 pm Donald Trump was beloved by blacks until he decided to run as a republican, the party of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr, and the lefts media machine has worked overtime to convince the country that Trump was racist.
Yeah, before his election blacks loved Trump refusing to rent to blacks & calling for the execution of the Central Park 5.

You checkmated yourself, D. :(
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:32 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:36 pm Cube is right.

Where is Cube wrong?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:16 pm He handled that well. What's Cuomo's problem?

Nobody cares.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Blacks do.

And if Trump peels off enough black votes, Democrats will, too.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:31 am Blacks do.

If blacks love Cadet Bone Spurs so much, why did he send Kuntye out to siphon votes from Biden?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:05 am

He does that a lot. Goes right along with his shit takes that make no sense.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:58 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:31 am Blacks do.

If blacks love Cadet Bone Spurs so much, why did he send Kuntye out to siphon votes from Biden?
If Democrats love blacks so much,
- why force dead-last Kamala on us?
- why look the other way while Kamala pulled the 'general agenda (because a black agenda is too divisive)' okey doke with that America's Agenda bullshit?
- why kiss illegals asses?
- why kiss Indian-Americans asses?
- why blow Cube off with a 'we're not interested, get back to us after the election'?
- why pull the Stacey Abrams con this spring?

because we'll vote for them anyway? like a battered wife?

Kanye ain't even on the ballots of most states. If Kanye write-ins are a direct threat to the Biden-Harris ticket, Kanye engaging in his constititional right to run for office is not the issue.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Derron wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:19 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:05 am

He does that a lot. Goes right along with his shit takes that make no sense.
I like Diego. He's cool. But Biden was against desegregation, and has his name attached to one of the worst crime bills in the past 30 years. What's worse, Biden was in a political position to affect policy, while Trump wasn't. 'Trump is a racist' is not the road to go down. You don't want to remind people of the past. Stick with the good recents.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dump is the most racist of the four.
Pence is a loon that cares more about Armageddon.
Joe is a racist but mostly coded stuff.
Harris is a shit human and her love of power has negated any care she has for other people, black brown yellow or white.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Candidate Ignoring Blindly:

Please explain to to the audience why Ice Cube matters.
Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:52 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:16 pm

NPR dismissed it like the DNC dismissed Cube's request for tangibles for black americans.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/npr-slamm ... op-scandal

They said it was distraction. Is it? No
What the hell does Cube mean in the political arena today? Other than he envies the attention whore success dump has achieved.
Look, there are plenty of hip-hop songs that have celebrated Donald Trump for the better part of 30 years because he's literally the dude in the club that's making it rain. He has lots of ladies. He cheats on his wife. He's on Twitter. Right? This is a man who aspires to mediocrity in every part of his life, and yet it does not keep him from rising to the top, from getting access to the American presidency.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/podcast ... black-men/

Blacks need better than a shill like Cube and dump.
You’ll be given two weeks uninterrupted to provide your response.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:55 pm Dump is the most racist of the four.
Pence is a loon that cares more about Armageddon.
Joe is a racist but mostly coded stuff.
Harris is a shit human and her love of power has negated any care she has for other people, black brown yellow or white.
Trump is a pathological liar. Being an out white supremacist and out Zionist are flaws, but he'sout.

Pence is a prepper, and a Hoosier. Toss up on which is worse, but both mean he's a hard-coded racist.

Biden spied on Obama and raised Hunter to be the fucked up crackhead he is today. I feel alarmed for Biden, because an elder with dementia is ripe for abuse from their children....and Hunter being a crackhead explains Boden's poor decision making regarding him. The old man wants his son's love. His son just wants a pipe, a flame and to die.

Hunter is the reason Biden should not be President. His son will manipulate the old man and theUS into utter shambles for a rock. Just like he has been.

Harris is a cocksucker who shouldn't sniff the presidency on GP. But her lying about being black while using the law to suppress and oppress blacks and the poor in general is enough.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:41 am Candidate Ignoring Blindly:

He's a citizen, his reasonings are rational, he exhibited neutrality in presenting his plan and following through, and he cut through the POC knot.

Why do you disagree with Cube?
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:44 amHarris is a cocksucker
I've always wanted her to be my cocksucker.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:53 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:41 am Candidate Ignoring Blindly:

He's a citizen, his reasonings are rational, he exhibited neutrality in presenting his plan and following through, and he cut through the POC knot.

Why do you disagree with Cube?
Because he seems to think it is a dichotomy.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Slap wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:40 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:44 amHarris is a cocksucker
I've always wanted her to be my cocksucker.
spilledyogurt.jpg
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

his reasonings are rational
Not at all, he's completely lost touch.

Why can't you see this?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Bill in screw_Houston wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:23 pm
Aka, your do-nothing party has lost control.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:23 pm
his reasonings are rational

Why can't you see this?
Cube is on the FBA/DOS agenda, even though he has co'signed neither movement. No more embracing everyone in an attempt to get crumbs, out of fear of not getting anything if we focus on just us. No more 'people of color' farces. No more fear of responsible straight black manhood. Just a return to Tulsa, Rosewood, Idlewild excellence.

It's a brave thing to do, to try something new.

Where has Cube lost touch?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Believing the falsehoods being fed by Trump especially and GOP generally. What will the response be? Suck it up and catch up. Like the past. And eat your excess share of bullshit each step. Catch all the droppings that fall to you?There is no help in that.

Why is he believing all of that? He should know better.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:49 am Believing the falsehoods being fed by Trump especially and GOP generally. What will the response be? Suck it up and catch up. Like the past. And eat your excess share of bullshit each step. Catch all the droppings that fall to you?There is no help in that.

Why is he believing all of that? He should know better.
He doesn't believe it. Watch the video again.

HOWEVER, Donald Trump reached out, discussed where the Platinum Plan and the CWBA dove-tailed and where they didn't. Trump told Cube he was important, even if the plans didn't mesh.

The Democrats blew off Cube. There was no discussion of where the Democrat's agenda dovetailed with Cube"s and where they could meet halfway.

Again, Cube had a plan: The Contact With Black America. Cube was contacted by both parties after they found out about his CWBA. The Democrats told him it's nice, but we're not interested until after the election. The Republicans weren't interested either.

Donald Trump took an interest, and reached out to Cube.

Ice Cube
@icecube

Facts: I put out the CWBA. Both parties contacted me. Dems said we’ll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after talking to us about the CWBA.

12:20 PM · Oct 14, 2020
Now, Cube has something to hold Donald Trump to.

What do blacks have to hold Democrats to?

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/10/bi ... trump-plan
UPDATED 10/28, 1:50 p.m. ET: Ice Cube isn’t interested in picking apart Rep. Cedric Richmond’s account of events. 

Retweeting an article by the Grio titled “Rep. Cedric Richmond denies Ice Cube was told to hold off demands until after election,” Cube wrote, “Instead of going back and forth Congressman, please release the Zoom meeting so the world can see what was said by all.”

Richmond, who maintains a semi-active account on the platform and retweeted an unrelated tweet on Tuesday, has not responded.

See original story below:

U.S. House Representative Cedric Richmond denied Ice Cube’s claims that the Democrats turned the rapper away when he came to discuss his Contract with Black America. In an interview on SiriusXM, the co-chair of presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s campaign explained that Cube’s platform was merely an “outline” and needed work before it could be taken up by a campaign. 

“I like the fact that Ice Cube is getting engaged in policy. I think that is a good thing, however, once you embark on getting into it, one, you have to be truthful, but two, you have an obligation, I think, to see it through and to be thorough with it,” Richmond said in an interview with Joe Madison. “Our plan is very thorough. I won’t say he has a skeleton plan, but he has an outline of things, he has an outline of things that should be done.”

Richmond’s claim runs counter to the one that Ice Cube has shared on social media. The rapper said that he made his much-criticized decision to work with President Donald Trump after the Democrats turned him away, saying they would take up his causes after the election.

Richmond said that their conversation has been mischaracterized. He told Madison that he gave Ice Cube a way to contact him while standing on the belief that the campaign’s already existing platform was more thorough than Cube’s contract.

“It’s not as comprehensive as our plan. And so that’s what we told him, and the offer to stay engaged was not, ‘we’ll talk to you after the election,’” he said. “It went like this: ‘Here’s my cell number, anything else you want to talk about on this plan or anything you think, you know, we need to talk about further, just pick up the phone and call.”
in all that -- in ALL of that -- is no mention of Joseph Robinette Biden or Kamala Harris. THERE IS STILL NO INPUT FROM BIDEN OR HARRIS.

I agree with Cube, the Harris conference call with multiple community-building rappers doesn't count. It wasn't intended to specifically address the CWBA. Maybe it's not important enough for that.

But what does it say that Trump thought it was?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time, Dump is a lying POS. Talking to him is useless, so people who do it are idiots.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:36 am One more time, Dump is a lying POS. Talking to him is useless, so people who do it are idiots.
So are Biden and Harris.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Tara called Biden and Harris hypocrites.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

ABC, June 2019

You really think Biden will keep the First Day in office promise, here?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do you think? I’m mean at all. Ever?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Explain.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

L45B wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:52 am
Bill in screw_Houston wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:23 pm
Aka, your do-nothing party has lost control.
Something like that.

What do we have to lose?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

omigod he made it worse
https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithOlberma ... 3507928066

Keith Olbermann
@KeithOlbermann

1h

Just logged back in: I apologize for my previous subtweet of this. I was using an old 70's-80's technique for calling somebody a c*** without writing/saying c***, just using a sound-alike to call Trump a c*** Deleting previous, largely because this one clarifies the c*** part