"Fair Share"

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: "Fair Share"

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So you're saying that you're too stupid to determine whether it's fair for someone to hundreds of millions of dollars while paying zero in income taxes?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What about say, sales taxes? Is it "fair" for the millionaire to pay the same tax on his Big Mac as the person on welfare? I apologize for the rhetorical question. Same at the gas pump.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:38 pm What individual earns hundreds of millions and pays 0 income tax?

I believe you should pay tax based on what you use, not what you earn.
In 2018 Aramark, Chevron, Delta Airlines, Eli Lilly, General Motors, Gannett, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Halliburton, IBM, Jetblue Airways, Principal Financial, Salesforce.com, US Steel, and Whirlpool were among the 66 corporations paying zero taxes. Aramark netted $318 million that year.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Another false dichotomy from the big fat 3rd grader.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:05 pm
schmick wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:38 pm What individual earns hundreds of millions and pays 0 income tax?

In 2018 Aramark, Chevron, Delta Airlines, Eli Lilly, General Motors, Gannett, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Halliburton, IBM, Jetblue Airways, Principal Financial, Salesforce.com, US Steel, and Whirlpool were among the 66 corporations paying zero taxes. Aramark netted $318 million that year.
Zero taxes? A lie.

Income tax depends on...wait for it....INCOME!! If you show a loss, you don't pay income tax, you dick battered, sack gargling fuckwit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:31 pm

Zero taxes? A lie.

Income tax depends on...wait for it....INCOME!! If you show a loss, you don't pay income tax, you dick battered, sack gargling fuckwit.
What part of "netted $318 million" don't you understand, twatbrain?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal has sucked so much orange dick he has no idea what an actual loss is. As long as you show a loss he is down for your welfare.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:08 am Pedokkkal has sucked so much orange dick he ...
... had to move to Nebraska.

The only problem with this scenario is 9 out of 10 Nebraskans love smoking cock.

Farm Boy Love.

Why else would someone move to... or live in the middle of nowhere ?

the truth
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

None of them, obviously.

The SEC requires those corporations to report their financials publicly, individuals are not subject to those rules.

But you have missed the entire point as you've tried to twist the discussion, call me stunned.

The tax code is flawed. If individuals, corporations, partnerships, whomever can make millions of dollars and not pay anything in taxes, it should be changed.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:14 am

Which one of those is an individual?
All of them, dumbfuck.

Sincerely,
Citizens United
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:01 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:08 am Pedokkkal has sucked so much orange dick he ...
... had to move to Nebraska.

The only problem with this scenario is 9 out of 10 Nebraskans love smoking cock.

Farm Boy Love.

Why else would someone move to... or live in the middle of nowhere ?

the truth
Castro Street, 20th Anniversary of the San Francisco Pride Parade, 1989

Whatever, brah. :shrug: Stop trying to American Beauty mvscal.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

*(The photos at the Mother Jones site are completely innocent compared to 2000-2020 parade photos and videos, by the way. I don't know what happened. Selective archiving, or actual change in community? Also, the Dykes on Bikes would have been forced on testosterone and into FtM counseling, instead of just being allowed to dress up.)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat and melty and yellow is at it again.
Why are you here if everyone is in ignore?

Shedick is still a lying POS
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Is it your inability to read, or does your brain not process anything it’s presented with?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 pm Add in property taxes, auto taxes, shit heaps of miscellaneous taxes, and taxes on EVERY FUCKING THING YOU BUY, and what is our tax rate then? 70%? 80%

Funny how nobody ever factors that in.
We all pay those, dumbshit.

But we should also all be paying income taxes. There are quite a few persons who think that they shouldn't have to pay their fair share.

Why do you suck corporate cock?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 pm Add in property taxes, auto taxes, shit heaps of miscellaneous taxes, and taxes on EVERY FUCKING THING YOU BUY, and what is our tax rate then? 70%? 80%

Funny how nobody ever factors that in.
We all pay those, dumbshit.

But we should also all be paying income taxes. There are quite a few persons who think that they shouldn't have to pay their fair share.

Why do you suck corporate cock?
He's making the 'illegals pay taxes, too' argument. I don't know if it's intentional. (It's a corporate argument, too? Things make more sense now, I guess.)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Two stupid orange idiots trying to distract from the chaos they caused.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buttsy wrote:National sales tax for everybody and everything
Very rich people feel nothing at all from a sales tax, but poor folks are hammered by it.

If that's what you want.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:29 pm How can people who can't even define boy and girl define what fair share is?
How can politicians who can't even define what gerrymandering is define what fair share isn't?

Dan Crenshaw's congressional district:

9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Want don’t you suck her dick and get back to us you stupid lying asshat.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The very rich are not bothered by extra sales tax.
It amounts to a piss quirt for them.

But take someone making minimum wage and tell them they now have to pay an extra national sales tax on everything they buy.
They feel it.

A flat national sales tax sounds good and fair until you actually stop and think about it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shedick and fatty are too stupid to think. They just echo what they here from their orange leaders.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rich people get more from government (staying rich) than poor people do, so STFU you lying echo chamber tard.

And life is not fair. Fair is a place to take your pig in the summer for judging.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

What is / should be our fair share ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Did you call the police or fire department last year?

Do you think you should pay anything for them?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You’re a complete liar.

First this
schmick wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:37 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:40 pm None of them, obviously.

The SEC requires those corporations to report their financials publicly, individuals are not subject to those rules.

But you have missed the entire point as you've tried to twist the discussion, call me stunned.

The tax code is flawed. If individuals, corporations, partnerships, whomever can make millions of dollars and not pay anything in taxes, it should be changed.
Even if my company paid no taxes, I pay income taxes,.my business partner pays income taxes, all of our employees pay income taxes so what are you bitching about? Are you saying that we, as the companies owners, should be double taxed? Are we not taxed enough? Did you pay over 100k in taxes.in 1 year?

Then you burp a bit of orange jizz and...
My company paid around 20-21% tax on what we made in 2019,.in 2020 we purchased property and some equipment so we will pay less. If you dont want corporations to have wrote offs then you better not write anything off on your taxes either.

Then you question why would anyone pay double taxes on the same income.

Imma guess your reply will be some kinda lie about your lies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:39 am
Derron wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:46 pm

What is / should be our fair share ?
These leftist cocksuckers can't even define what is a male and what is a female, how will they define what a "fair" share is?
One more time...

Rich people get more from government (staying rich) than poor people do, so STFU you lying echo chamber tard.

And life is not fair. Fair is a place to take your pig in the summer for judging.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:33 pm The very rich are not bothered by extra sales tax.

But take someone making minimum wage and tell them they now have to pay an extra national sales tax on everything they buy.
They feel it.

A flat national sales tax sounds good and fair until you actually stop and think about it.
The assumption is that it replaces the income tax.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:29 am Fair is a place to take your pig in the summer for judging.

Or in your case a place where you go to see if you can find an animal like a pig to hold still log enough for you to mount it and fuck it while nobody is looking.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:31 am
mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:54 am
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:33 pm The very rich are not bothered by extra sales tax.

They feel it.

He’s too old and fucked up to understand.
A couple of orange dick sucking morons trying to act like anything they say has any relevance after the shit they pulled the last 4 yrs.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:31 am
mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:54 am

They feel it.

He’s too old and fucked up to understand.
This is what Melty advocated in this thread...

Melty wrote:National sales tax for everybody and everything. From the most desperate of pissholes (like you) to the very biggest of corporations, they would have to pay anytime they purchased anything. Abolish the IRS and our current fucked system.
You want no income tax, but instead want a national sales tax + a state/local sales tax.

Right?

And what is the tax rate you want for your national sales tax?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Let me guess, not only are you a lying yellow POS but you are not an accountant nor can you even add one plus one.

Fucking idiot.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:08 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:05 am You’re a complete liar.

First this
schmick wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:37 am

Even if my company paid no taxes, I pay income taxes,.my business partner pays income taxes, all of our employees pay income taxes so what are you bitching about? Are you saying that we, as the companies owners, should be double taxed? Are we not taxed enough? Did you pay over 100k in taxes.in 1 year?

Then you burp a bit of orange jizz and...
My company paid around 20-21% tax on what we made in 2019,.in 2020 we purchased property and some equipment so we will pay less. If you dont want corporations to have write offs then you better not write anything off on your taxes either.

Then you question why would anyone pay double taxes on the same income.

Imma guess your reply will be some kinda lie about your lies.

The salary and bonuses I earn and pay 45% income tax on is not the same as the profit the company I am minority owner of earns and pays around d 30% income tax on.

I am saying that the government should tax one or the other, not both
SCOTUS ruled that corporations are people, too (Citizens United).

All persons should be taxed equally.

And as a minority owner of a company that, as you allege, pays 30% income tax do you think corporations are paying their fair share when they pay nada in income tax while netting (not grossing) hundreds of millions of dollars?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:30 pm What do you think is happening to all that money that you say these corporations earn and are not taxed on? Is it going in to some scrooge mcduck silo so the miser who owns it can bathe in gold? No, its given to the employees and partners of those corporations who then pay tax on it.
Boy, are you naive.
I will agree that all people should be taxed equally, the same amount. Whatever amount the lowest paying person in the country paid in taxes is the amount everyone should pay.
And when has Trump or anyone from the GOP called for this?
9/27/22
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:30 pm Let's get back to the pre-WW2 taxes.
https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/sites/d ... ical_1.png

Pre-WWII, 1936 to 1939 the highest marginal income tax rate for individuals was 79%.

When one is as stupid as you are, you should be very careful about what you wish for.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:11 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:14 am
National Sales Tax. See?
A national sales tax does not tax people equally, pinhead.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat and Yellow returns to ignore everyone.
Melt away blimp boy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:16 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:14 am
National Sales Tax. See?
Just eyeballing it, it should be more equitable than income tax. Rich people buy more shit and more expensive shit. Wage earners pay a substantially higher percentage of their earnings with an income tax plus they pay sales taxes as well.

I'm agnostic on the NST. I would like to seem some actual projected rates and revenue generated.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:I would like to seem some actual projected rates and revenue generated.
I asked Melty what rate he proposes for his national sales tax.

No response. :)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:03 am
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:16 am
National Sales Tax. See?
Just eyeballing it, it should be more equitable than income tax. Rich people buy more shit and more expensive shit. Wage earners pay a substantially higher percentage of their earnings with an income tax plus they pay sales taxes as well.

I'm agnostic on the NST. I would like to seem some actual projected rates and revenue generated.
NOW tax policy matters. Fuck off pedo.