Is it time to stop discriminating against young trans kids?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

In Biden's townhall, he talked about the major issue of our times, the plot to discriminate against, and in the case of the balck community, to murder confused 8 year olds who aren't happy with the plumbing the got from the factory.

What is Joe saying?

Is he OK with allowing these kids to receive medical treatment which will prevent them from going through puberty?

Anyone ever watch that trainwreck of a program "I am Jazz"?

Jazz, a young boy, was allowed to receive hormone treatment which prevented him from growing into a man. The ironic thing is that doing this resulted in a shriviled unit, which made pulling it inside out and making it a serviceable va-jay-jay.

These poor tortured souls need help. In the old days they'd grow into men or women, come to terms with things, maybe be homosexual, maybe not and get on with life.

Today we have this insane, cruel campaign underway where we tell everyone "No worries, kid. You wanna be a boy, girl, unicorn, whateverthefukk, no problemo" and we tell everyone else, stop being mean. Accept them and their dillusion. Play along. Don't "discriminate" against them.

So we sentence them to a life of sexual ambiguity. And when shocking numbers of them off themselves, we say it is because everyone wasn't accepting of them.

Bull.
Fukking
Shit.

They off themselves because they eventually come to the realization that no matter how much they want to be the other sex, they aren't.

We should be compassionate to them. And if, after becoming adults, they still want an addadictomy or any other form of butchery, then have at it.

We won't let kids drink or smoke for good reason. So how in the fukk do we allow this bullshit?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Is it time to stop discriminating against young trans kids?

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:50 pm In Biden's townhall, he talked about the major issue of our times, the plot to discriminate against, and in the case of the balck community, to murder confused 8 year olds who aren't happy with the plumbing the got from the factory.
Biden actually not only said this, but put the onus on the black community?

Do you have a link?
What is Joe saying?
Biden is saying he better be senile, and someone else wrote that crap for him -- because this is the bullshit which will lose the black vote forever.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Holic is a weirdo. Wtf are you talking about you stupid orange fuck.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I guess a liberal's treatment of someone suffering from anorexia nervosa is to put them on a weight loss diet.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Lies lies lies.

Nazis Nazis Nazis.

Yellow yellow yellow.

Fuck fuck thoughtless mindless fucks
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Go watch his townhall ramblings from the other night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wolfman wrote:I guess a liberal's treatment of someone suffering from anorexia nervosa is to put them on a weight loss diet.
Why are you discriminating against young women who think 64 lbs is a good weight for a 5’4” woman?

You weightiest, you.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:50 pm In Biden's townhall, he talked about the major issue of our times, the plot to discriminate against, and in the case of the balck community, to murder confused 8 year olds who aren't happy with the plumbing the got from the factory.
Biden actually not only said this, but put the onus on the black community?

Do you have a link?
What is Joe saying?
Biden is saying he better be senile, and someone else wrote that crap for him -- because this is the bullshit which will lose the black vote forever.
Did you watch his townhall the other night?

He got on the topic of accepting homosexuality. Made up some bullshit about his blue collar old man lecturing him when he was a kid about how some men just want to love one another.

We are talking about a working class mic from Scranton PA born in the early years of the 20th century.

You know g0d damn well it’s made up.

But Lyin Joe can’t help himself.

And since nowadays more or less everyone could give two shits about a couple of guys playing hide the weenie with each other, he goes on about trans children and how must mustn’t discriminate against them.

Of course the host didn’t ask him to elaborate on what he meant, because he knew Joe was digging himself a hole, like he always does. But Joe went on to say black tranny kids have a habit of being murdered. By racist white cops, I’m sure.

I’d like to hear what you enlightened hyper-woke fukk think on the topic?

Should we allow prepubescent children to go down the sex change road?

If you think we should, you are a fukking monster and I hope you don’t procreate yourself.

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

What is Joe saying?

Is he OK with allowing these kids to receive medical treatment which will prevent them from going through puberty?

Anyone ever watch that trainwreck of a program "I am Jazz"?

Jazz, a young boy, was allowed to receive hormone treatment which prevented him from growing into a man. The ironic thing is that doing this resulted in a shriviled unit, which made pulling it inside out and making it a serviceable va-jay-jay.

These poor tortured souls need help. In the old days they'd grow into men or women, come to terms with things, maybe be homosexual, maybe not and get on with life.

Today we have this insane, cruel campaign underway where we tell everyone "No worries, kid. You wanna be a boy, girl, unicorn, whateverthefukk, no problemo" and we tell everyone else, stop being mean. Accept them and their dillusion. Play along. Don't "discriminate" against them.

So we sentence them to a life of sexual ambiguity. And when shocking numbers of them off themselves, we say it is because everyone wasn't accepting of them.

Bull.
Fukking
Shit.

They off themselves because they eventually come to the realization that no matter how much they want to be the other sex, they aren't.

We should be compassionate to them. And if, after becoming adults, they still want an addadictomy or any other form of butchery, then have at it.

We won't let kids drink or smoke for good reason. So how in the fukk do we allow this bullshit?
Two things:

1. You are a simpleton. Like too many of your orange dick sucking Neanderthal compatriots your pea brain can only contemplate in binary terms. That’s giving you the benefit of the doubt as you probably only think of your own small turtle dick.

What makes you think human sexuality is X or Y? With a preponderance of evidence pointing to many other possibilities? Humanity is so much more complex than that, but of course your brain can’t comprehend it. It’s not ambiguity, it’s small mindedness.

2. Much more importantly, why the hell do you get to decide for someone else what their sexuality is? Nice libertarian ideal you got there. And do you think nonconformity isn’t persecuted in this society? Suicide is the result of that, not an inability to identify themselves. Ignorant POS will also strike at what they don’t understand.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, you are OK with allowing an 8 year old to make the decision to become some sort of hermaphroditic freak?

Is really is a simple binary choice. Sorry if your sophisticated brain can’t handle it.

As I said earlier, I couldn’t give the slightest of fukks about what an adult decides to do in this regard. But to allow a prepubescent kid to take a pass on the whole puberty thing is the worst form of cruelty.

If an 8 year old decides he wants to do lines of coke are you OK with that as well?

Crack Whore

Post by 2020 »

MVSCAL should guide your fucked ass quite well...
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:35 pm Holic is a weirdo. Wtf are you talking about you stupid orange fuck.
Holic is not a weirdo. Holic is sane. The current trans-bullshit is simple genocide crossed with pharma-profiteering.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

2020 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:45 pm MVSCAL should guide your fucked ass quite well...
As fucked of a year as you are, the quiet truth is that we're going to be nostalgic for you in the upcoming years.

(Also, capitalizing mvscal's handle to get around the filter is clever... or would be, when was the filter removed?)
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm So, you are OK with allowing an 8 year old to make the decision to become some sort of hermaphroditic freak?
Nobody should be happy with it.

Who owns the psychiatrists and pharmacies, though?

It's genocide. It's social engineering. It's population control. It's pedophilia crossed with adult wish-fulfillment. The adult victims are miserable, and think if they had just been allowed to do this shit earlier, they'd be happier and would be able to pass. Like Marinovich's father and Gypsy's mother, adults can't time travel, but they can live through their children.

What happened to Marinovich and Gypsy?

White parents adopting black boys and pressuring the boys into transliving is a gross manipulation of the natural childish desire for the approval of their parents. That gross manipulation is also a form of wish-fulfillment, since blacks children are traditionally exotic pets (pickininies) who -- like lions and gators -- grow into scary adults. You fix the scary adult via castration.

That shit spills over into black parents being pressured into giving drugs to their children, or facing the wrath of CPS. ... which is a spillover from white households with children being pressured. Everybody's misery is passed on.

Is really is a simple binary choice. Sorry if your sophisticated brain can’t handle it.
That's the terrible part. Humans are complicated. Social mores change. It's the current tranny bullshit is what forces a strict -- and profoundly shallow -- binary expectation on human beings.

As I said earlier, I couldn’t give the slightest of fukks about what an adult decides to do in this regard. But to allow a prepubescent kid to take a pass on the whole puberty thing is the worst form of cruelty.
I agree, and that little Jewish boy Jaron is proof.
His Mama wanted a second daughter, his worthless Dad didn't give a fuck because he already had two sons. Nobody protected little Jaron from being fed a cocktail of drugs in order to sate his mother and grandmother's desire to have a dependent little doll to play dress-up with.

Now Jaron is an adult forced to live with the painful consequences of a botched surgery he never wanted in the first place (he liked peeing standing up, but no one wanted to hear what he was saying by admitting that), perpetrated by a tranny doctor who was not the best in the field but told the mother and producers what they wanted to hear when other doctors were like, 'No, we can't promise what you're asking, and we're not putting our reputations on the line to attempt it.'

Instead of being turned into a real little girl on some Blue Fairy shit, his dick is gone, his franken-pussy fell out three or four times, he's permanently on pain medication on top of anti-depressants on top of hormones.... but Mama and Grandma are thrilled because someone will be dependent on them for the rest of their life. Real evil nasty side of maternalism shit.

If an 8 year old decides he wants to do lines of coke are you OK with that as well?
The end game is pedophilia. It always has been.
An 8 year old making adult decisions because adults are fantasizing about being children again.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:56 pm Did you watch his townhall the other night?
No. The Breakfast Club interview, the Cardi B interview, and the way he reveled in psychologically fucking over Stacy Abrams on live tv was enough for me. I continue to choose to believe he has dementia.

He got on the topic of accepting homosexuality. Made up some bullshit about his blue collar old man lecturing him when he was a kid about how some men just want to love one another.
Joseph Robinette is an old Catholic, and was a segregationist before he consented to being Obama's Veep.

There is no way on God's green earth a blue collar East Coast Irish Catholic is going to get a 'some men just love other men' lecture from his racist Da out of the blue, in 1950. Joseph Robinette is plagiarizing someone else's life, but that's not his real life.

I can't vote for him, because whomever is pulling his senile strings doesn't care about him. If they don't care about him, they are not going to care about us.

We are talking about a working class mic from Scranton PA born in the early years of the 20th century.
Exactly.

You know g0d damn well it’s made up.

But Lyin Joe can’t help himself.
He has dementia. The people around him are evil.

And since nowadays more or less everyone could give two shits about a couple of guys playing hide the weenie with each other, he goes on about trans children and how must mustn’t discriminate against them.
It's more insiduous than that, if he really did put the onus on black families. Kamala's Desi ass ain't shit for going down this path with him; but she ain't black anyway.

Of course the host didn’t ask him to elaborate on what he meant, because he knew Joe was digging himself a hole, like he always does.
The host would not have asked, because the host was not paid to care. This shit ain't real. It's choreographed, like a reality show. Like the first debate. Reality show scripting, scripted improv.

But Joe went on to say black tranny kids have a habit of being murdered. By racist white cops, I’m sure.
Black trannies are murdered at a high rate.
It's as complicated as prostitution. That's not a can of worms they're opening.

I’d like to hear what you enlightened hyper-woke fukk think on the topic?
Ain't none here. You should call out handles by name, though.

Should we allow prepubescent children to go down the sex change road?
No.

If you think we should, you are a fukking monster and I hope you don’t procreate yourself.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:26 am 1. You are a simpleton. Like too many of your orange dick sucking Neanderthal compatriots your pea brain can only contemplate in binary terms. That’s giving you the benefit of the doubt as you probably only think of your own small turtle dick.
Trannyism is a fraud which states only girls like frilly tutus, but girls can also be born with a dick. Trannyism says lesbians and straight men who only want relationships with born women are committing a hate crime by excluding chicks with dicks from their sex lives.

Trannyism leads to this bullshit being taken seriously: Identity: How to Eat Out a Non-Op Trans Woman - Trans women who haven't had bottom surgery and trans sex experts weigh in on oral pleasure.
No, dudes and dudettes, sucking dick by any other name is still sucking dick. It's gay for men and straight for lesbians. Be gay, be straight, but don't lie about it.

What makes you think human sexuality is X or Y? With a preponderance of evidence pointing to many other possibilities?
Trannyism is hardcore X or Y. It doesn't allow for feminine men and masculine women. If you don't fit a social more, you must be drugged and/or butchered to match what that social more is.

Transvestitism is cool. It's honest. Trannyism is evil. It is dishonest.

Humanity is so much more complex than that, but of course your brain can’t comprehend it. It’s not ambiguity, it’s small mindedness.
Trannyism is the small-mindedness. Neither Jazz nor Desmond is Amazing nor Shiloh Jolie-Pitt should have been boxed in because they like the other gender's socially determined clothing at 3.

2. Much more importantly, why the hell do you get to decide for someone else what their sexuality is?
Children are not legally allowed to make decisions; but suddenly sex is the exception? Pedophilia backdoor.

Nice libertarian ideal you got there. And do you think nonconformity isn’t persecuted in this society?
Trannyism is the pharma version of being punished.

Suicide is the result of that, not an inability to identify themselves.
MtF suicide because bottom surgery doesn't fix what's really ailing them. They don't have a real vagina;men who date them are tranny chasers, not straight men; they don't pass, and the drugs for some take away all sexual desire....with the lack of sexual desire comes a lack of urgency in wanting to be the other sex.

So they've castrated themselves for what? The drugs and surgeru didn't fix anything.

FtM have different issues.

Ignorant POS will also strike at what they don’t understand.
Trannys are victims of TPTBs march to social control, genocide and pedophilia.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:07 am
Two things:

1. Will Straightism maintain its popularity if there is a regime change?

2. When did you become a Director at Qanon?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:11 pm
Two things:

1. Straight is default, factory reset. Reproduction supercedes pleasure.
2. WWG1WGA? It'd be nice if John-John faked his death, but that's a meme. Better religious seed than John Smith, though.

QAnon is fake.

I'm against the genocide of our people, and am against the castration of our men, Bill. Aren't you? Biden is a senile old man who is being used to push through both. Kamala is a Desi who intends to crush black men while uplifting the subcontinent.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 pm
Two things:

2. WWG1WGA? It'd be nice if John-John faked his death, but that's a meme. Better religious seed than John Smith, though.

QAnon is fake.

I'm against the genocide of our people, and am against the castration of our men, Bill. Aren't you? Biden is a senile old man who is being used to push through both. Kamala is a Desi who intends to crush black men while uplifting the subcontinent.
factory reset? You think any sexual identity, other than straight, is an aberration? LBGTQX all wrong? OK. I think you're wrong.

In one sentence you speak of lifting up our people, then you reduce all humanity to biological organisms. Nice contradiction.

I am absolutely against genocide and castration. I don't agree supporting another's personal sexual identity equals either of those. If you feel repressing an individual's personal identity is a means to lift up Black men you are wrong.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

More proof that Squeal in Houston chugs cock.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:54 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Two things:

QAnon is fake.

factory reset? You think any sexual identity, other than straight, is an aberration? LBGTQX all wrong? OK. I think you're wrong.

In one sentence you speak of lifting up our people, then you reduce all humanity to biological organisms. Nice contradiction.

I am absolutely against genocide and castration. I don't agree supporting another's personal sexual identity equals either of those. If you feel repressing an individual's personal identity is a means to lift up Black men you are wrong.
I think Tariq is right that black queers take the hits, so white queers can reap the benefits.

The push to make prepubescent black boys (and girls) trannys is a one-two punch intended to destroy us, it is not to allow our young people to live their best lives. It is the mop up operation where abortion has failed to kill us off.

You can be whomever you want to be, Bill. But the establishment wants us dead and/or cowed. Our children should not suffer the indignities of the ancestors who were used for medical experimentation because who gives a fuck about a slave.

If our children's personal identity is coming from someone else's drugs and someone else's psychology, instead of a re-strengthened community -- there is an issue. There is evil afoot.

Transsexualism -- and the sterilizing drugs which come with it --pushed on children who just want to play dressup, is evil.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I still think IB makes a little too much out of the alleged plot to exterminate balck folks, but she’s mostly on point here.

Bill, I hate to break it to you, but yes, anything other than heterosexuality is an aberration.

This isn’t meant as a criticism, just an acknowledgement of fact.

What should we do about it?

We could start with simply acknowledging it. Tell children that the whole sexual identity thing may be confusing to them and they simply have to get a few years under their belt and allow nature to do its thing.

Eventually they will reach sexual maturity as well as some level of emotional maturity.

At that point, they can do their thing.

If this means they want to butcher themselves, well, it’s unfortunate and very likely to end badly, but it is their life.

Society shouldn’t be cruel to them, but I believe actively playing along in their delusion is not helpful to anyone.

I have trouble with just lumping them in with homosexuals.

Homosexuals are at least using the tools at hand. Trans people are hoping that they can modify said tools and then be happy with the results.

The evidence so far is that this doesn’t go well.

And I don’t think it’s because of a lack of support. It’s simply because these modified tools don’t work to their satisfaction.

Let’s take that unfortunate soul Jazz.

Jazz thinks there is a normal heterosexual male out there willing to be “her” man.

Would you be that dude?

Would you want your son to be that dude?

Jazz could have grown up an intact male and decided to use his tools as a homosexual and likely been content with it.

But he was denied that.

Now Jazz gets to go through life as a hermaphroditic “it”.

These are the facts and no level of outside support will change it.

Like Wolfman said in chat the other day, it’s akin to offering stomach stapling to a girl with anorexia. It won’t solve the problem. Just make it worse.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:26 am
What makes you think human sexuality is X or Y?
He's talking about gender not sexuality, Buttfuck Bill. There are many different sexual orientations, but there are only two genders. Or are you attempting to deny science?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:02 am
He's talking about gender not sexuality, Buttfuck Bill. There are many different sexual orientations, but there are only two genders. Or are you attempting to deny science?
He’s talking about gender change which is clearly driven by one’s sexual identity. Why else would someone even consider it?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

autogynephilia, for men past puberty.

peer pressure and authoritarian pressure, for children who are not.

Monsanto and cell phones, probably mixed in there somewhere, too.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:28 am
He’s talking about gender change which is clearly driven by one’s sexual identity. Why else would someone even consider it?
I am talking about sparing a child from becoming a hermaphrodidic freak.

These kids need adults to help them.

If at the age of, ohh, I don't know, maybe 25, they want to venture down that road, I say, fine. Good luck, you'll need it.

But to allow a 7 year old boy to opt out of puberty because he feels like being a girl, is cruel. Anyone for it should be shot in the head.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:sparing a child from becoming a hermaphrodidic freak
You mean "spare the rod, spoil the child" has become "save his rod, spare the child?"
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:04 am
You mean "spare the rod, spoil the child" has become "save his rod, spare the child?"
Pretty much.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What you know about science is absolutely zero.

“Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome.”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 am
Pretty much.
You have no idea what a hermaphrodite is you stupid orange fuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Never claimed to be a biology major.

Rack you. Hermaphrodite isn’t the right word. That would mean the person would have both types of plumbing.

These poor fukks have neither.

They just have the butchered remnants of what might have been a functional set of male or female equipment.

So, whatever that situation is called, I’ll just go with sad.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More off topic BS from the fat one.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:29 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 am
Pretty much.
You have no idea what a hermaphrodite is you stupid orange fuck.
Transsexuals aren't hermaphrodites.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Already admitted that Hermaphrodite was a poor choice of words.

A Hermaphrodite is someone born with an assortment of sexual equipment from both sides of the option sheet.

A tranny is someone born with correct male/female equipment who decides there was a mistake made and attempts to transform it into something else.

This attempt invariably ends in disappointment and quite frequently the result is a suicide attempt.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There are plenty of trannies who don’t give a fuck about your shitty orange ideas and get along just fine in life. And once you assholes and your narrow minds die off there will be even fewer that delude themselves to think that clothes make any difference in ones life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More fake news from Shedick.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:39 am Already admitted that Hermaphrodite was a poor choice of words.

A Hermaphrodite is someone born with an assortment of sexual equipment from both sides of the option sheet.

A tranny is someone born with correct male/female equipment who decides there was a mistake made and attempts to transform it into something else.

This attempt invariably ends in disappointment and quite frequently the result is a suicide attempt.
Identifying as transgender is not a choice anymore than homosexuality is a choice. Since it’s not a choice the age of majority is irrelevant.

Nothing wrong with supporting someone who’s different than yourself.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:18 am

Identifying as transgender is not a choice
No, it is a genuine mental illness that should be treated not indulged.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just stop pedokkkal, it’s embarrassing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are pretending to be a human, so pipe down skippy.