Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Something blue

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The Redhead is too real for JYC, goes where black comics aren't allowed:

Kierland

Re: Something blue

Post by Kierland »

And Black comics are allowed where he isn’t.

Good set as far as material, but Barr is not good at “bombing” or whatever that crowd reaction was.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

And yet none of those black comics could go where he went with addressing whites, specifically white victimhood as a manifestation of white privilege, white entitlement and white malevolence.

The outrage over calling white women bitches, but ignoring that the context was 'my bitches' was the start of the facepalms.

Burr was on network television, he was on his very best behavior from start to finish. Is it true SNL approved his monologue before he went out there? The wags are right when they say Bill was holding back. Ie. Unfiltered Burr:

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You want to be pissy about it? Fine. I retract my previous post’s first sentence.

Dave Chappell can do what ever the fuck he wants. He is that smart and that funny and that well liked. Not without some pushback, of course, but Barr is getting that too. So suck it bitch.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dave ain't white.

Bill will be taken more seriously for calling out white women and white gays, than Chappelle. Long and short. Chappelle is black, is other. Bill is family. (Or at least he was, until Nia was paraded out after the fact.)

As he said, they need to sit down next to him and take their talking to.

Bill was allowed by SNL producers to call out 'woke' whites on hypocrisy. Why would SNL do that?

I'm not pissy, I'm glad he went there. But I want to know why now.