It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Kyle fucken Rittenhouse

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:40 pm
The Big Pickle wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:35 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:37 am BP, do you know what m2 is referencing? Did something happen this evening?
Apparently Toolio went surfing and swallowed too much salt water. He is hallucinating again.
I figured. Why would he think you have children, let alone that you beat them? That's a serious charge.

I hope he answers.

He thinks YOU are ME!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanks for the 4chan freaks you stupid mOds.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:03 pm Thanks for the 4chan freaks you stupid mOds.

If the MSM, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, ABC, NBC, CBS aren't going to tell the truth...it's good to know
that we can go to 4chan/pol for FREEDOM OF SPEECH and TRUTH!

The last place on the internet with FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

The Little Pickle wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:34 pm

If the MSM, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, ABC, NBC, CBS aren't going to tell the truth...it's good to know
that we can go to 4chan/pol for FREEDOM OF SPEECH and TRUTH!

The last place on the internet with FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

It's good to see you finally found your Rainbow.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

GPete's problem was too much nobility, not enough rakeishness.
RIP to the General.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Revelation 9:1-2, 11
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:20 pm .... and it will be years for them to recover.
This is why the wealth of the US is misleading. Or maybe it's not wealth, but priorities... what does that say, that that's not a priority?

Glad you're still here, JSC (knock on wood).
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:45 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:20 pm .... and it will be years for them to recover.
This is why the wealth of the US is misleading. Or maybe it's not wealth, but priorities... what does that say, that that's not a priority?

Glad you're still here, JSC (knock on wood).

Yeah, glad JSC is good.

The Plutocracy is what it is, right IB? Tell me you knew
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill, I'm so tired and disappointed.

These assholes cancelled the next debate. That's how much of a farce this shit is at this point. Who gives a fuck about virtual town hall meetings. A debate is supposed to present two sides (or more) to a mixed audience of people who may not support you and may be actively hostile to you. A virtual town hall just preaches to the choir.

They should have done a virtual debate. I mean shit, people teleconference and facetime everyday. They couldn't do that with a presidential debate? Fuck each and everyone of them for having so little respect for us little people they couldn't bother with even the appearance of lip service for considering our opinions on how we want to be lead and to where.

But you were talking about plutocracies? It gets deeper than that ...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:They should have done a virtual debate. I mean shit, people teleconference and facetime everyday. They couldn't do that with a presidential debate? Fuck each and everyone of them for having so little respect for us little people they couldn't bother with even the appearance of lip service for considering our opinions on how we want to be lead and to where.
They?

Donald Dump is the guy who refused to do a virtual debate.

Oh well.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Another right wing thug shot and killed for being a pepper spraying twat. This time in Denver by a Pinkerton security guard.

And cops are still all pigs.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:36 pm
IB wrote:They should have done a virtual debate. I mean shit, people teleconference and facetime everyday. They couldn't do that with a presidential debate? Fuck each and everyone of them for having so little respect for us little people they couldn't bother with even the appearance of lip service for considering our opinions on how we want to be lead and to where.
They?

Donald Dump is the guy who refused to do a virtual debate.

Oh well.
Yeah, 'they'. But I hadn't read the full story.
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54465139

This infuriated the president who, in a phone-in interview with Fox Business Channel, said he was "not gonna waste my time" on a virtual debate and "sit behind a computer, ridiculous".
The President is a crotchety old man acting like a nursing home resident fighting against the loss of independence.

Trump is a very toxic person. Something is wrong internally. This is not normal. He's crying out for help.

Schedule the debate, tell him take it or leave it, call his bluff. Trump cares about 'face'. He'd make it work, and spin it as his idea.

How sick is he, really, now?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:13 pm They should have done a virtual debate.
No need for a virtual debate.
Hundreds of physicians across the country have taken issue with the Commission on Presidential Debates canceling the second presidential debate – which was originally scheduled for Thurs., Oct. 15th – because of President Donald Trump's Wuhan coronavirus diagnosis. Dr. Sean Conley, the physician to the president, has since cleared Trump to return to public events and gatherings now that the president has successfully completed his treatment and tested negative for the virus.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... d-n2577840

Fuck each and everyone of them Gropin Joe for having so little respect for us little people they couldn't bother with even the appearance of lip service for considering our opinions on how we want to be lead and to where.[/quote]

Trump is perfectly happy to have a regular debate. One the other hand, Pedo Joe doesn't believe that you deserve his opinion on whether or not he intends to restructure an entire branch of government to advance his partisan aims.

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday said that voters don’t deserve to know if he would attempt to pack the Supreme Court if he wins in November and Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the high court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... reme-court
Oh...OK. I wonder if there is anything else the voters don't deserve to know? Of course, morons like Popeturd, JunkSuckingCuck, Buttfuck Bill and Screwed in the Head will dutifully march out and vote for...somebody, I guess. They certainly won't be voting for Joe Biden. Joe will be in the corner eating his pudding cup and filling his diaper while Chicom stooges run the show in his name.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:13 pm They should have done a virtual debate.
No need for a virtual debate.
Hundreds of physicians across the country have taken issue with the Commission on Presidential Debates canceling the second presidential debate – which was originally scheduled for Thurs., Oct. 15th – because of President Donald Trump's Wuhan coronavirus diagnosis. Dr. Sean Conley, the physician to the president, has since cleared Trump to return to public events and gatherings now that the president has successfully completed his treatment and tested negative for the virus.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... d-n2577840
Fuck each and everyone of them Gropin Joe for having so little respect for us little people they couldn't bother with even the appearance of lip service for considering our opinions on how we want to be lead and to where.
Trump is perfectly happy to have a regular debate. On the other hand, Pedo Joe doesn't believe that you deserve his opinion on whether or not he intends to restructure an entire branch of government to advance his partisan aims.

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday said that voters don’t deserve to know if he would attempt to pack the Supreme Court if he wins in November and Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the high court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... reme-court
Oh...OK. I wonder if there is anything else the voters don't deserve to know? Of course, morons like Popeturd, JunkSuckingCuck, Buttfuck Bill and Screwed in the Head will dutifully march out and vote for...somebody, I guess. They certainly won't be voting for Joe Biden. Joe will be in the corner eating his pudding cup and filling his diaper while Chicom stooges run the show in his name.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was orange BS the first time you posted it you kid diddler.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump already tried to knowingly infect Biden once. Why give him another chance?

22 days until Trump and his racist Trumpsters are kicked to the fucking curb.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.