Looting and robbing is just reparations

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Looting and robbing is just reparations

Post by Kierland »

No because you are a yellow pussy locked in a bunker.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

BLM is a fake organization, wrestled away from the true originators just like #MeToo. Someone stating looting is reparations is an agent.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:30 pm BLM is a fake organization, wrestled away from the true originators just like #MeToo. Someone stating looting is reparations is an agent.
What’s happened to the true originators?

You imply they’ve been swept away, disappeared and no longer exist. Are they all gone? Only bad I players left?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Qanonmick strikes again.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:46 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:30 pm BLM is a fake organization, wrestled away from the true originators just like #MeToo. Someone stating looting is reparations is an agent.

You imply they’ve been swept away, disappeared and no longer exist. Are they all gone? Only bad I players left?
BLM is pointing guns at motorists as a form of protest. Does this feel right to you? A young man with a bullhorn and a bat emblazoned with BLM intentionally harasses white restaurant goers. Does this feel organic to you?

The organization has been hijacked. Just like the Stone Mountain march ended up being.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Of course it doesn’t look or feel organic anymore.

But liberal Team D members are fully behind it.

Props to balcks in Chicago for kicking BLM out of their neighborhood.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:35 am

BLM is pointing guns at motorists as a form of protest. Does this feel right to you? A young man with a bullhorn and a bat emblazoned with BLM intentionally harasses white restaurant goers. Does this feel organic to you?

The organization has been hijacked. Just like the Stone Mountain march ended up being.
Not hijacked. Unmasked. It has always been a Marxist front. Never at any point has it been about black lives.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes Mr. McCarthy we know you have no shame.

You kleptos Capitalists sure are getting nervous.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:43 pm

Not hijacked. Unmasked. It has always been a Marxist front. Never at any point has it been about black lives.
Stone Mountain was hijacked. One of the leaders was caught on tape providing Secret Service-esque security for Trump.

BLM may or may not have always been Marxist. Did the three women sell their souls for bylines and speaking engagement dollars? or were they always fellow travellers?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BLM leaders claiming rioting is reparations is proof this is a domestic terrorism organization.

Team D not calling this out is just another example of their support of terrorism.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

The actions you reference are a hijacking of the organization. The movement still exists and will continue. Looting and robbing is not reparations. Reparations must come from the established white institutions that rule, as an acknowledgement of the sin committed and intention to correct the injustices present.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:45 am BLM leaders claiming rioting is reparations is proof this is a domestic terrorism organization.

Team D not calling this out is just another example of their support of terrorism.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And Screwy confirms his support of domestic terrorism right on queue.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:46 pm And Screwy confirms his support of domestic terrorism right on queue.

Pigman.

Why are you hiding?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51636&start=120
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:45 am BLM leaders claiming rioting is reparations is proof this is a domestic terrorism organization.
So what you are saying is you are scared, or more accurately terrified. That is how black people (and a lot of other people) feel around cops. So according to you the cops are a Domestic Terrorism Organization.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:04 pm The actions you reference are a hijacking of the organization. The movement still exists and will continue. Looting and robbing is not reparations. Reparations must come from the established white institutions that rule, as an acknowledgement of the sin committed and intention to correct the injustices present.
No, looting and robbing are not reparations. That comment immediately took me back to every black comedian since slave days commenting on whom the MSM chooses to give street interviews to. That nig.ga was either buck dancing, an agent, or expressing a very deep and complicated opinion about the probability of reparations...

Since the Matrix, Lost, BSG, the SW Post-Trilogy and Mr Robot have permanently depleted my expectations for 'deep and complicated', I'm going with buck-dancing agent for $1000.

As for reparations itself ...
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Check this shit out:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed ... 6748234758

Now do a google search for any combination of : pelosi waters choctaw choctaw+nation gary+batton letter treaty freedman reparations treaty+of+1866
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You recognize the fact of institutional racism.
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:31 pm

To be clear, I am not in favor of reparations.
... and you wish to perpetuate it?? How do you propose making things right???
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:31 pm But I am in favor of a critical examination of racism wherever it may exist, and then taking all necessary steps to eliminate it.
All necessary steps exceptreparations? Right?
How convenient for you. I’ll just throw you in the heap along with the others. You have no desire to rid society of racism. That is to say, you wish to continue status quo and retain systemic racism. You’re a hypocrite.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

No.

Your two quotes contradict ^^^^^.

How do you propose to eradicate institutional racism without reparations?

Just gonna wash your hands of the past and move on cuz it’s all nice now?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

That’s your solution?

No reparations. Only change crack and opioid laws?

That’s your idea of overcoming institutional racism, which by your own admission has been ongoing for centuries?

How cute. Wait... you’re serious? That’s your idea of restitution? Making everything all right?

Way to kick your own dimwit ass.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:48 pm Why are reparations necessary to eliminate institutional racism? They are not.
Because the enslaved had everything taken from them for generations.

Everything.

And for generations after their descendants were denied an opportunity to build their own wealth.

How does your idea of changing drug laws remedy this?
Are you trying to tell me you’re this simple and naive?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/ ... story.html

Ariel Atkins is an agent. BLM is compromised.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The Bill JSC debate is exactly why reparations will never happen.

Bill still refuses to put a dollar figure on the cash grab he is promoting.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Buttfuck Bill the Cucktard wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:04 pmReparations must come from the established white institutions that rule, as an acknowledgement of the sin committed and intention to correct the injustices present.
Nobody is going to give you fucking gniggers a godddamn dime for "reparations." You want em? Come and get em. We haven't really played Cowboys and Gniggers yet. The ones who survive will get their "reparations" in reservations in North Dakota and Alaska.

In case you haven't noticed, we have the guns and the numbers. You fucking idiots have no idea of what you're fucking with.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:00 am https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/ ... story.html

Nope. Just own it. BLM does not and never has given a shit about black lives. It's all about attacking "the system." It's Marxism 101. Pull your head out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Translation: we can own you. we can lynch you. we can hold you down so you can’t breathe. but if you dare try and make us pay the bill for all the labor that is and was stolen we will FUCK you up.

Just what kind of numbers are you talkin’ ‘bout ped?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:00 am https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/ ... story.html

Nope. Just own it. BLM does not and never has given a shit about black lives. It's all about attacking "the system." It's Marxism 101. Pull your head out.
The system is what is fucking up black lives you kid fucking twat.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Time to post this again.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

No you call it what it is, terrorism.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:40 am The Bill JSC debate is exactly why reparations will never happen.

You’re a disingenuous troll.

You state reparations will never happen.

Then you want a dollar figure. Why would the discussion begin there? Especially if you’re unwilling to even consider the premise.

Go fuck yourself

What scares you about reparations is that you can’t control the money or those to whom it would be given. Even though it could be a net cost savings for the country, it’s all about control and power for you. You’re a racist.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:46 am
Buttfuck Bill the Cucktard wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:04 pmReparations must come from the established white institutions that rule, as an acknowledgement of the sin committed and intention to correct the injustices present.
Nobody is going to give you fucking gniggers a godddamn dime for "reparations." You want em? Come and get em. We haven't really played Cowboys and Gniggers yet. The ones who survive will get their "reparations" in reservations in North Dakota and Alaska.

In case you haven't noticed, we have the guns and the numbers. You fucking idiots have no idea of what you're fucking with.
You’re already paying the cost of not making reparations. And you bitch about the poor return.

Your little brain isn’t capable of understanding a bigger and better picture. You want your white fascist nation.

Good luck chasing for your distopia.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Scream racism again. We have long heard you the last 500 times.

I keep asking for your number because you continue to hide.

Another question for you to dodge is this: would every balck person get a check? Even if their ancestors were slave owners? Would my office manager’s two daughters get checks, their grand parents are two balck and two Hispanic people. Her husband is also Hispanic.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

So you’re backpedaling on your “never” statement?

You’re ok with reparations and your only concern is the price?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The New Deal was great for white people. If what you are saying is we need to say: we are doing that again only this time we are bringing everyone with us. That might work but nobody in power thinks like that. The last was probably Carter. Bubba sure didn’t. Obama didn’t. Harris doesn’t. They represent elites not you and me.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:19 pm So you’re backpedaling on your “never” statement?

And right on queue you continue to ignore the question.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:22 pm Before he died, even Martin Luther King was transforming to a poverty based message instead of race based.

I think our country needs to remember our history and have a massive reinvestment in our infrastructure, similar to Roosevelt's New Deal. Repair our schools, roads, bridges, plumbing, and electrical systems, create the best possible broadband system and so on.

Yes, that will create millions of new jobs, will strengthen our economy, and improve our country now and for generations to come. Something like that will do more - much more - for blacks than mere reparations could ever do.
Well said. Watch out or you will soon lose your Team D card.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He was on Team R till he got disgusted with the loons. It’s where we are now. Rs of old are sounding like Ds and real Ds need to turn left out of the corporate parking lot.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:40 am The Bill JSC debate is exactly why reparations will never happen.

Wrong. Reparations won't happen because blacks are not valued, and are not considered an exploitable natural resource like minerals, oil and land.

I've seen your earlier numbers. I like you, but like all cacs and jews you place no value on black lives, black suffering, black ascendance. It is what it is.

Nig.gas have to have a perceived exploitable value. That exploitable value is currently found in the prison system and the medical research community. Things have not changed from slave days, in that regard.

The paper value of blacks bankrupted the South and parts of the North. A lot of Jews lost a lot of money when the paper value of nig.gas went from thousands of 19th century dollars to zero. And now you have to pay them, instead of them paying you? That is a major, major, inconceivable shock to a system.

There is no dollar amount which can make black folk whole for what happened to slaves and descendents of slaves.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:57 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:19 pm So you’re backpedaling on your “never” statement?

And right on queue you continue to ignore the question.
But Bill is right. You do sound like your only real concern is cost.

Who was the older clone who kept saying years ago that a good plan was to pay nig.gas to get sterilized -- and thought $1000 was a generous enough pay-out for blacks to seize?

It sounds kind of like that.