It's Kamala Harris

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by Kierland »

Mikey, I don’t see any. I also don’t see a problem with her being VP at least constitutionally. The language is to deter infiltration. I don’t think she is a traitor to America, just Americans.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:24 am I don’t think she is a traitor to America, just Americans.

easy, unconstitutional lawyer.

This exhibit has already been presented.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

That being said, where is the fat fuck from San Antonio who was run out of Uston?

Sure got quiet in here.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:17 am Rice has a well known and documented Klan alumni.
Big fucking whoop. If you're cac American, you have first (greatest/boomer), second (boomer/x) and third degree (milennial/zoomer) family who were out klan members.

Every cac on this board has klan blood.
Basically, if you graduated from Rice... you're a retard.
So Rice isn't southern ivy league anymore, just because the chick you were fucking bounced? :lol: aight, dude.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

You're drunk again annie.

Get back to me on the Jamaicans arent black thread.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This man's forehead is quite large.

Just sayin'.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Apparently there are a lot of brains in there.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 am
Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:51 am So the VP nominee for Team D had parents that broke US law?

Typical for Team D, ignore laws.

Good god you're a racist pig...

Sen. Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964 in Oakland, California to two immigrant parents: mom Shyamala Gopalan, and dad Donald Harris.

A prominent cancer researcher before passing away in 2009, Gopalan was born in India and came to the United States to get her PhD from the University of California, Berkeley.

Donald Harris was born in Jamaica but immigrated to the United States for a graduate degree, eventually becoming a Professor of Economics at Stanford University.

bump

Where's pigman?

Have you ever noticed when pigman gets schooled... he's nowhere to be found.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:51 am So the VP nominee for Team D had parents that broke US law?

Are her parents running for office? You already got your ass kicked over the NHL playing in Canada due to Covid 19 destroying the US. Now this is your plan of attack? No wonder this nation is circling the drain. I wish we could put bracelets on assholes like you so we could ID you on the street.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 am You're drunk again annie.

If this is their gameplan---she's not really balck---Trump is going to be destroyed on Election Day.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:29 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:24 am She's American. She's probably not black. Jamaica is a country, not an ethnicity.
You just aren't very bright are you annie?

Jamaica had slaves as well as the United States that came from Africa.

Or do you think Black Jamaicans have have been in Jamaica for 3,000 years and are aboriginal?
Words matter. Lack of words also matter. Why is it significant to point out that a black man's kin was the largest slaveowner in Jamaica, as if that black man is evil by association, unless that black man isn't really African black? :?

Jamaica has always had more races than just black.

Kamala is Desi.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 am You're drunk again annie.

I don't drink, m2. I was looking forward to more drink recipes from BP after this covid thing was lifted, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen now, or ever.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:47 am Only demos are stupid enough to think a lying cunt, whose mom is Indian and dads grandparents were slave owners from Jamaica, that went to school in Canada is an African American
It's a matter of 'black enough for government work'.

Kamala was supposed to be coronated. MSM thought she had it in the bag, because they were paid to cheerlead for her -- initially. But Kamala got BTFO by everybody in the field -- just like her pussy under Willie Brown.

By being Biden's regent, she still gets her coronation. We're looking at potentially 16 years of Kamala vs 4 more years of Trump. Pick your poison.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:25 pm I wish we could put bracelets on assholes like you so we could ID you on the street.
Too late. 23 and Me, Ancestry.com, and all of the other novelty DNA companies are the ID bracelets.

Blackstone buys Ancestry for 4.7 Billion:
https://www.blackstone.com/press-releas ... 7-billion/

Verogan buys GEDMatch, vows to protect the DNA profiles of users who don't want police to search them (Yeah, that's bullshit - just like those companies promising the data would never be sold to private companies):
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ne ... h-n1099091

My favorite conspiracy theory is you won't be allowed to refuse a vaccination if it's surreptitiously released to the water cycle.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:03 pm This man's forehead is quite large.

Just sayin'.

:)
His brains couldn't save him from Family Court. If he had taken the kids to Canada semi-permanently during their formative years, would that have been kidnapping?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Yeah, there's no balcks in Jamaica.

Sincerely,
Patrick Ewing
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:13 am
The question of Cruz' eligibility is anything but open and shut. In no possible sense has the issue been settled, either by the Supreme Court or by political processes.
Actually, it has been settled by the Supreme Court. US v Wong Kim Ark 1898. There are only two classes of US citizens: naturalized or natural born.

If Kumalla was actually born in Oakland, she is a natural born citizen ie it took no positive act of law to make her a citizen.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:22 am
The question of Cruz' eligibility is anything but open and shut. In no possible sense has the issue been settled, either by the Supreme Court or by political processes.
Actually, it has been settled by the Supreme Court. US v Wong Kim Ark 1898. There are only two classes of US citizens: naturalized or natural born.

If Kumalla was actually born in Oakland, she is a natural born citizen ie it took no positive act of law to make her a citizen.
Why did the founders use the term natural born citizen when they could have just used citizen?

What did natural born mean to them, and why did they make this distinction?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:22 am If Kumalla was actually born in Oakland,

Yet another reason you were forced to live in the shithole of the United States.

4 more years !
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:13 am She is evil. She lied to get a client sent away for life and when we called her out she doubled down and hid behind a POS judge. She is the reason we have Dump. If she were as good as a pile of shit in a paper bag it would be two steps up.

Don’t back her AND bitch about Dump ‘cause that is retarded yo.
I have been away from this board for a while. That said, this is the arguably the line from MS I agree with the most, politically speaking. If you are a lib or dem, and you think this is a "better than Orangeman" choice, you are delusional. This so-called candidate is dangerous, a liar and somewhat deranged, just like the senile old fuck who is her lead. Run like hell from this bitch.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:26 am
mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:22 am

Why did the founders use the term natural born citizen when they could have just used citizen?

Because they understood that some future citizens would be naturalized immigrants. Regardless, current law is inarguable. If you tumble out of mommy's snatch on this side of the border, you are a natural born citizen. Personally, I believe that eligibility for office should be born in the US of US citizens or legally resident permanent aliens. That isn't the law, though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:51 am
Derron wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:17 am Nice. Disturbance already in the lib side. You guys are usually fellating each other on things like this..why the disagreement ??
I agree with Kierland that her prosecutorial background is rather loathsome and does not get discussed enough. That said, kicking the Orange Colostomy Bag and his crew of circus thieves is our top priority and she will help us accomplish this.
And again, Screw, this is the issue. You cannot be this politically blind and savor the flavor of lib thought, while backing this insane bitch. I truly detest Trump, but this VP wanna be is soooo much worse. Take off your political party blinders and see this person for who she really is. Trump is God and god awful, but not as horrible a choice as this bitch.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:36 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:13 am She is evil. She lied to get a client sent away for life and when we called her out she doubled down and hid behind a POS judge. She is the reason we have Dump. If she were as good as a pile of shit in a paper bag it would be two steps up.

Don’t back her AND bitch about Dump ‘cause that is retarded yo.
I have been away from this board for a while. That said, this is the arguably the line from MS I agree with the most, politically speaking. If you are a lib or dem, and you think this is a "better than Orangeman" choice, you are delusional. This so-called candidate is dangerous, a liar and somewhat deranged, just like the senile old fuck who is her lead. Run like hell from this bitch.

Nobody gives a shit what lesbians think.

Go back into your bunker.

Americans will give you a call on Nov. 3rd.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

FiatLux wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:27 am
mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:22 am If Kumalla was actually born in Oakland,

Yet another reason you were forced to live in the shithole of the United States.

4 more years !
I don't live anywhere near San Fagsicksco, Milton. Nor was I suggesting that Willy's cumbucket was born anywhere else.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

FiatLux wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:42 amNobody gives a shit what lesbians think.

Go back into your bunker.

Americans will give you a call on Nov. 3rd.
Nobody gives a shit what a Ref Fag thinks.

Go back to you fantasy land, chime yourself silly and fuck the fuck off idiot.

True Americans will answer with the elimination of lib tard insanity. Just wait for it.

Chime fag.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Why did the founders use the term natural born citizen when they could have just used citizen?

mvscal wrote:Because they understood that some future citizens would be naturalized immigrants.
LOL

Dude, give me a break.

You are applying a current term to what they wrote 250 years ago.

They clearly took the term natural born citizen from Vattel -- and they intended it to mean what Vattel said it meant.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Religion has a tendency to fuck people up.

Poptart... your thoughts?
Last edited by FiatLux on Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jay wrote:If you are a lib or dem, and you think this is a "better than Orangeman" choice, you are delusional. This so-called candidate is dangerous, a liar and somewhat deranged, just like the senile old fuck who is her lead. Run like hell from this bitch.
Well, the libs on this board would be wise to remember that down the road they will be the ones who will be -----> OWNING THEIR VOTE.

Right now all they can think about is dumping the orange man.

I get that, but the Biden/Harris ticket really sucks out loud, imo.

I see no bright light on the horizon.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

FiatLux wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:27 am Religion has a tendancy to fuck people up.

Poptart... your thoughts?
I know your point, and I have said before that Christians can be some of the strangest people around.

I don't consider belief in Christ to be religion.
It is a faith.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

And btw, speaking of strange people...

What about all of us?

We've been coming on here for 20 years to carry on and berate the same people every day.

Is that normal? :)

We are all neurotic... at least.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

good point poptart.

but some of us don't have a hole in the marble bag...you feel me?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:40 am And again, Screw, this is the issue. You cannot be this politically blind and savor the flavor of lib thought, while backing this insane bitch. I truly detest Trump, but this VP wanna be is soooo much worse. Take off your political party blinders and see this person for who she really is. Trump is God and god awful, but not as horrible a choice as this bitch.
Christ you are tedious. What do you want to be? A democracy or Belarus? We are basically Belarus. You can help us become a democracy again on Election Day. Or you can whine like giant pussy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:40 am I truly detest Trump, but this VP wanna be is soooo much worse.
Like I said: do you want a slow motion train wreck or do you want it over quickly?

So in that way she is worse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:18 pm
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:40 am And again, Screw, this is the issue. You cannot be this politically blind and savor the flavor of lib thought, while backing this insane bitch. I truly detest Trump, but this VP wanna be is soooo much worse. Take off your political party blinders and see this person for who she really is. Trump is God and god awful, but not as horrible a choice as this bitch.
Christ you are tedious. What do you want to be? A democracy or Belarus? We are basically Belarus. You can help us become a democracy again on Election Day. Or you can whine like giant pussy.
To what end? So sleepy joe can die and we get Obama 2.0? How is that helping? We will just end up back here when she kicks all the cans down the road like he did.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:18 pm
We are not a democracy if we let D shenanigans win in November. Voting for Biden and Kamala is voting to approve everything which brought them here. It's 2016 all over again.

Trump fucked up. He can be checked. He should be checked.

Who will check Kamala (since Biden has dementia)?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:05 pm
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:40 am I truly detest Trump, but this VP wanna be is soooo much worse.
Like I said: do you want a slow motion train wreck or do you want it over quickly?

So in that way she is worse.
Well put.

Why did the Ds do this? Who did Kamala suck off? What is she going to owe them after a win?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Corporations. She will owe her soul, if she has one.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

If they're black or brown people they must have come here illegally, right?