It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson prefers his women fat, ugly, pancake titted and voting Trump

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:14 pm Image
You got new jerk material and you can fawn over your nominees. Epic. :lol: :lol:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Yeah, blacks think that the guy who sends out dog whistle tweets ("low income housing will cause an invasion in the suburbs") is a better choice than having Harris as VP. :lol:

Can't wait for the Harris Pence debate where Harris will absolutely shred Pence. Pence will be left muttering to himself after Harris over just the massive abortion that is Bill Barr & the DOJ.

When you'll know that Pence is finished...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't think the VP debate(s) will move the needle much.

That said, Harris will be much more formidable than T. Kaine was in 2016.

Yeah, I think Pence will have his hands full -- and especially since his administration has a horrible record to defend, and Harris' specialty is taking feebs to the woodshed.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:14 pm Image
A blatant, bald face lie.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 am A blatant, bald face lie.
Keep spinning and flailing about the Chinky flu, you pathetic pile of human excrement.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

This may all be a bit premature, no? Harris may have to debate Trump if Dying Joe gets kicked to the curb sooner than planned.

We all saw what happened after Gabbard rolled her in the primary debates. She simply faded away. Nobody cared. She’s a nobody cares candidate.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:10 pmImage
When a woman wears a top like that she is wanting to hear a compliment. So I usually say something direct, like "I would really like to tit fuck you up on this table."

That's how you can make a woman wet.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Gabbard didn’t roll anybody except some low IQ conservatard fan boys who have been looking for new jerk material since Sarah Palin aged out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ok then you tell us why it was ok to lock up people for smoking pot and then laugh as you admit you have done it?

And that was just one of many areas that Tulsi explored that Harris had no answer for.

I’m telling you, I have worked on cases she prosecuted and over saw and she is a flat out evil. So go ahead and pimp her, but all you are getting is the shit that got us Dump in the first place.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So you're another Tulsi Gabbard fan?

Sad. The only thing she was ever successful at is mugging for the camera.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So Gabbard got over on Harris yet couldn't win re-election in her own district? :lol:

Hey Schmuck....How's New Zealand doing?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Being right and being embraced by the unwashed masses are two different things. Tulsi got what she got precisely because she was right and Harris is a war mongering cop. You want to make the same mistakes that got us Dump, go ahead, just don’t think it’s the right thing to do.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So she was right in her anti-LGBTQ ranting and her secret meetings with Assad?

And you think Harris is just like Trump?

OK whatever.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:19 pm So she was right in her anti-LGBTQ ranting and her secret meetings with Assad?

And you think Harris is just like Trump?

OK whatever.
She fucked up with LGBTQ and apologized just like HairUpHerAss did with the weed thing. Oh wait cop girl is a craven liar so that never happened.
She met with Assad and it was not secret it was quiet if it was secret It would have been planned thru diff channels and yes she get to met with world leaders as a rep of Hawaii.
And if you could read I said she was part of a slow train wreck so she will get you to the same place as Dump just slower.
And thank you for addressing my actual point instead of deflecting. :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:48 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:22 pm Ok then you tell us why it was ok to lock up people for smoking pot and then laugh as you admit you have done it?
You do understand that it is the job of a district attorney to actually prosecute people who have violated criminal laws, right?

If you don't like criminal penalties for marijuana, then you should direct your concern towards the people who pass such laws, the legislature.
She was just doing her job. Was she wearing a brownshirted pantsuit? It is the job of the DA to catch murders and rapists and if the stupid tard has any spare time she can do the nazi stuff. I get it, you are a cop just like her.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

^ A nice appetizer sampling here of the disaster P errrr VP choice from the Dems. :lol:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

L45B wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:00 pm ^ A nice appetizer sampling here of the disaster P errrr VP choice from the Dems. :lol:
Have you ever added anything of substance to any conversation?

All I've seen is irrelevant drive-by comments and racist pictures of witch doctors.

Read less. Post not at all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:35 pm Dude don't get upset at me merely because I pointed out that your criticism was misplaced.

Yes, a DA's job is to prosecute, not to write laws.

I don't like criminal penalties for marijuana either, I think it should be fully legal and treated in similar fashion as alcohol. But if you must get pissed off, then get pissed off at the legislature for passing the law and the governor for signing it.
No I’m pissed at her for being a two faced liar and a general POS but by all means go with, if you don’t like the slavery laws work to change them but don’t get made at the sheriff for bringin’ ‘em back. Pathetic skirt you are hiding behind.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

All I've seen is irrelevant drive-by comments and racist pictures of witch doctors.

Read less. Post not at all.
So sorry to hurt your fragile feelings. I definitely read less of your babble, unless it’s in the cooking forum.

This thread was about Kamala Harris, and coincidentally he passed away this week, so I posted a picture of him.

Of course someone like you who has permanent rose colored racist sunglasses plastered to your head, wouldn’t get it. But I guess that makes you the racist.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You just proved my point.
Nice job.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Did those twins both get dropped on their heads at childbirth?

They come off as being about as intelligent as you are, which between them and you equals three bags of rocks.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:17 pm lying hypocrite
schmick wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:17 pm senile pedo
Wow, you really nailed Dump, you pathetic loser.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Picklefile is band and this asshats post rate increases by x100... :doh:
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:04 pm Wasn't my first choice for Biden - I would have gone with Susan Rice to help repairing the trump damage done to foreign policy (assuming the pick had to be female).

But as a wise man once wrote, a pile of shit in a paper bag would have better credentials for the presidency than Donald at this point.

This election is simply trump or not trump, and will be the easiest vote of my lifetime.
Rice is gonna repair foreign policy?

With whom?

The Euros by telling them we'll get back to bankrolling 99% of NATO?

The Iranians by putting that ridiculous "treaty" back into place and sending them a few more pallets of cash?

Or maybe Libya?

I mean Obama did such a swell fukking job there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:22 pm Ok then you tell us why it was ok to lock up people for smoking pot and then laugh as you admit you have done it?
You do understand that it is the job of a district attorney to actually prosecute people who have violated criminal laws, right?

If you don't like criminal penalties for marijuana, then you should direct your concern towards the people who pass such laws, the legislature.
So what are your thoughts on your party's shameless attack on police?

You know god-damn well the whole "systemic racism" charade is just that. It is just a continuation of a 100 year campaign by marxists to gain control in America. But, you'll look the other way, because you know that this tactic is necessary to get them balck folks off the couch and down to the polls to pull the D lever.

Those thousands of innocent blacks caught in the crossfire because the cops have pulled back....collateral damage. Sucks to be them, I guess.

I understand and can respect differences on policy to a point, but when you adopt this tactic and incite the race issue which this country was doing a good job of putting behind us, you are an evil POS and I sincerely wish a slow painful case of testicular cancer on you. You pushed this country towards an full-on race war, you fukking POS.

Balck lives do matter, but you happily throw thousands of them away, if it gets you you're precious abortion rights, or whatever the fukk it is that makes you willing to take part in evildoing such as this.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops are racist pigs and you sucking their dick doesn’t change that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I understand and can respect differences on policy to a point, but when you adopt this tactic and incite the race issue which this country was doing a good job of putting behind us, you are an evil POS and I sincerely wish a slow painful case of testicular cancer on you. You pushed this country towards an full-on race war, you fukking POS.
Nice meltdown.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm So what are your thoughts on your party's shameless attack on police?

You know god-damn well the whole "systemic racism" charade is just that. It is just a continuation of a 100 year campaign by marxists to gain control in America. But, you'll look the other way, because you know that this tactic is necessary to get them balck folks off the couch and down to the polls to pull the D lever.

Those thousands of innocent blacks caught in the crossfire because the cops have pulled back....collateral damage. Sucks to be them, I guess.

I understand and can respect differences on policy to a point, but when you adopt this tactic and incite the race issue which this country was doing a good job of putting behind us, you are an evil POS and I sincerely wish a slow painful case of testicular cancer on you. You pushed this country towards an full-on race war, you fukking POS.

Balck lives do matter, but you happily throw thousands of them away, if it gets you you're precious abortion rights, or whatever the fukk it is that makes you willing to take part in evildoing such as this.
T1B's #2 racist says what? African Americans have the gall to demand the government not murder them unarmed pre-trial with impunity and you call that "playing the race card to get them to vote." You are a cowardly, selfish, arrogant piece of shit. You and your ilk are going to be destroyed on Election Day and it will be better than fucking your fugly OL, though then again, low bar there.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:01 am
smackaholic wrote:I understand and can respect differences on policy to a point, but when you adopt this tactic and incite the race issue which this country was doing a good job of putting behind us, you are an evil POS and I sincerely wish a slow painful case of testicular cancer on you. You pushed this country towards an full-on race war, you fukking POS.
Nice meltdown.
The utter destruction of the Trumpster GOP is the only acceptable outcome on Election Day. Which is why he's fucking with the Post Office so he knows he can have ankle grabbers believe him when he loses and refuses to accept the election results.

Asswipes like Suckaholic should be tried for treason, convicted and sent to prison.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Nice meltdown.

That was impressive.

Who let him out of the bunker?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:39 am Who let him out of the bunker?

l to r, Suckaholic's OL, suckaholic
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:39 am
Nice meltdown.

That was impressive.

Who let him out of the bunker?
Who? Who?

Who let the dogs out?

Smackster needs to learn how to bond with the balck community like Mitt has!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm

Too little too late and Camala the Cop didn’t help. You are right to a point, the cops fuck with blacks cause they can. They will fuck with anybody, you just don’t give a shit because you believe the same sordid lies they do.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Suck-a-Hog-Dick is a complete and total racist Piece Of Shit. I’m sure you’re proud of that fact.
smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm
It’s deeply in need of reform. Pay attention you fuckwit.

smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm You know god-damn well the whole "systemic racism" charade is just that.
I know for a fact you know nothing about history, nor the current reality of this country. Pull your head out of your ASS and wake up. Or not, and continue to spew your bigoted ignorance here.

smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm It is just a continuation of a 100 year campaign by marxists to gain control in America. But, you'll look the other way, because you know that this tactic is necessary to get them balck folks off the couch and down to the polls to pull the D lever.
So the Nazi right has nothing to offer African Americans. Big shock fuckface. Why do you cry about this rather than offer anything else???? Oh right, you’re a white supremacist who is threatened in your little insecure bunker. Well nothing will help you with that.

smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm Those thousands of innocent blacks caught in the crossfire because the cops have pulled back....collateral damage. Sucks to be them, I guess.

I understand and can respect differences on policy to a point, but when you adopt this tactic and incite the race issue which this country was doing a good job of putting behind us,
Fuck yourself you total cunt. Who the fuck are you to claim this country has done a good job of dealing with racism?? Put it behind us?!?!?! You wish, you guilty asshole. You are a total Piece Of Shit. Go straight back to hell.
smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm you are an evil POS and I sincerely wish a slow painful case of testicular cancer on you. You pushed this country towards an full-on race war, you fukking POS.
you are a laughable joke. Your war has been waged for four centuries and you continue to cling to it like a dingleberry on Buttsprays arse. Rotting and festering like the stench of your every breath.

smackaholic wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:27 pm Balck lives do matter, but you happily throw thousands of them away, if it gets you you're precious abortion rights, or whatever the fukk it is that makes you willing to take part in evildoing such as this.
Go straight back to hell you POS. You want to play racist politics as a pawn to bargain against civil rights. Go straight to hell.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump Encourages Racist Conspiracy Theory on Kamala Harris’s Eligibility to Be Vice President

President Trump on Thursday encouraged a racist conspiracy theory that is rampant among some of his followers: that Senator Kamala Harris, the Democratic vice-presidential running mate born in California, is not eligible for the vice presidency or presidency because her parents were immigrants.

That assertion is false; Ms. Harris is eligible to serve...

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/08/13 ... n-vs-trump

Garbage from the NY Times.

1. Race is not an issue here. It is the NY Times (and others) who has chosen to put that into the equation.

2. It is not a conspiracy theory. It is a matter of law.

3. No, it is not clear that Harris is eligible.

Three strikes on the NY TImes.

Yer out!

Both of Harris' parents were not citizens at the time of her birth on American soil.
She was not, imo, a natural born citizen because it required a positive act of law to grant her citizenship, as opposed to those who are born of two U.S. citizen parents and are of course immediately natural born citizens.

The term "natural born citizen" that occurs in the U.S. Constitution came from the Law of Nations, which defines the "naturals" as I have above.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/assets ... lution.pdf

This is basic common sense, imo.

This said, I expect a whole lot of "RACIST," "CONSPIRACY," "BIRTHER," "WINGNUT" type of rhetoric to be thrown around, and ultimately this will get pushed aside and Harris will be on the Dim ticket.

Sad state of affairs.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Ooops.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/ ... is-record/

Wonder how much money she took from the Catholic Church? Perfect choice for Quid Pro Joe.

This might be the most feeble ticket I've ever seen in my life. An old white guy and a dirty cop. Very woke. This must a tough thing to swallow for Buttfuck Bill and he can swallow just about anything.
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:35 pm Dude don't get upset at me merely because I pointed out that your criticism was misplaced.

Yes, a DA's job is to prosecute, not to write laws.

I don't like criminal penalties for marijuana either, I think it should be fully legal and treated in similar fashion as alcohol. But if you must get pissed off, then get pissed off at the legislature for passing the law and the governor for signing it.
So the Portland DA should be removed from office then?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 am Trump Encourages Racist Conspiracy Theory on Kamala Harris’s Eligibility to Be Vice President

President Trump on Thursday encouraged a racist conspiracy theory that is rampant among some of his followers: that Senator Kamala Harris, the Democratic vice-presidential running mate born in California, is not eligible for the vice presidency or presidency because her parents were immigrants.

That assertion is false; Ms. Harris is eligible to serve...

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/08/13 ... n-vs-trump

Garbage from the NY Times.

1. Race is not an issue here. It is the NY Times (and others) who has chosen to put that into the equation.

2. It is not a conspiracy theory. It is a matter of law.

3. No, it is not clear that Harris is eligible.

Three strikes on the NY TImes.

Yer out!

Both of Harris' parents were not citizens at the time of her birth on American soil.
She was not, imo, a natural born citizen because it required a positive act of law to grant her citizenship, as opposed to those who are born of two U.S. citizen parents and are of course immediately natural born citizens.

The term "natural born citizen" that occurs in the U.S. Constitution came from the Law of Nations, which defines the "naturals" as I have above.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/assets ... lution.pdf

This is basic common sense, imo.

This said, I expect a whole lot of "RACIST," "CONSPIRACY," "BIRTHER," "WINGNUT" type of rhetoric to be thrown around, and ultimately this will get pushed aside and Harris will be on the Dim ticket.

Sad state of affairs.
You are a clown.