It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

It's Kamala Harris

Post by Softball Bat »

Not a surprise.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53739323

For many, the pick of a black woman captures the expectations of this moment in the nation's history.

She is articulate, although somewhat "unhappy" in demeanor.

She will be a strong voice of rebuttal when senile Joe is inevitably attacked for being the feeb that he is.

A no-nonsense sort of persona -- who champions herself as fighting for the... downtrodden.

I am certainly not IN, but I get the pick.

In a way it is a "safe," "I am in the lead" pick.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by FiatLux »

She's a cunt. But, she's our cunt (San Francisco). I see why he did it. The suburban housewives are now going to come out in droves knowing she will probably end up being the president sooner than later. Party be damned... women will vote for a woman (as long as it's not Hillary) no matter what the party. They may tell their husbands and boyfriends that they aren't going to vote for her, but they will in record numbers.

This will be the biggest landslide in Presidential history and it won't be close.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:04 pm But as a wise man once wrote, a pile of shit in a paper bag would have better credentials for the presidency than Donald at this point.
You're a smart man

Harris was the pick because not only is she a minority female but her prosecutor background blunts Trump's law and order nonsense. Things are getting kind of nutty in many cities in the country and not because they're peaceful protests. Preventing Trump from using this against Biden and Harris will attract lots of cowardly suburban women who voted for Trump in 2016 and are the types who would usually buy his bullshit in a non pandemic about how they'd get raped under a Biden administration.

Election Day can't get here soon enough.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

She is evil. She lied to get a client sent away for life and when we called her out she doubled down and hid behind a POS judge. She is the reason we have Dump. If she were as good as a pile of shit in a paper bag it would be two steps up.

Don’t back her AND bitch about Dump ‘cause that is retarded yo.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Props to all you liberals creaming your jeans in this mutual jerk fest. To be expected.

When you all start feeding on each other for the horrible choices your handlers made it is an epic day.

I have Biden in the death pool too.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:13 am She is evil. She lied to get a client sent away for life and when we called her out she doubled down and hid behind a POS judge. She is the reason we have Dump. If she were as good as a pile of shit in a paper bag it would be two steps up.

Feel free to wake up any time before Election Day.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Really?

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:She is evil
Were both of her parents U.S. citizens at the time of her birth?

If not, she is not, imo, a natural born citizen.

If it is true that both of her parents were not citizens at the time of her birth, her being granted citizenship at birth "occurred by an act of positive law when he was born, rather than as his automatic and inherent—that is, 'natural'—birthright, a distinction that made all the difference to the Framers," according to Laurence Tribe.

I agree.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:13 am She is evil. She lied to get a client sent away for life and when we called her out she doubled down and hid behind a POS judge. She is the reason we have Dump. If she were as good as a pile of shit in a paper bag it would be two steps up.

Thank you.

As for the Democrats .. why, oh why did you nominate that BITCH?

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:12 am Image
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:36 am
MS wrote:She is evil
Were both of her parents U.S. citizens at the time of her birth?

If not, she is not, imo, a natural born citizen.

If it is true that both of her parents were not citizens at the time of her birth, her being granted citizenship at birth "occurred by an act of positive law when he was born, rather than as his automatic and inherent—that is, 'natural'—birthright, a distinction that made all the difference to the Framers," according to Laurence Tribe.

I agree.
Hilarious. Birther smack.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:47 am

Nice. Disturbance already in the lib side. You guys are usually fellating each other on things like this..why the disagreement ??
Derron
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Over/under on how many weeks before she dumps Joe for a livelier VP candidate?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

L45B wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:22 am Over/under on how many weeks before she dumps Joe for a livelier VP candidate?

over under on when your former head coach comes out as Gay ?

https://twitter.com/DavezONAIR/status/1 ... 8846711808
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:17 am Nice. Disturbance already in the lib side. You guys are usually fellating each other on things like this..why the disagreement ??
I agree with Kierland that her prosecutorial background is rather loathsome and does not get discussed enough. That said, kicking the Orange Colostomy Bag and his crew of circus thieves is our top priority and she will help us accomplish this.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kamala- ... op.691507/ : 27 pages of black folk ripping into Kamala, from February 2019, until it's re-upped for August 2020 on page 28 for the announcement.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

mTool wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:32 am over under on when your former head coach comes out as Gay ?
He certainly showed no hesitation in pounding the ass of a certain team based in the Gay Area.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:51 am
Derron wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:17 am Nice. Disturbance already in the lib side. You guys are usually fellating each other on things like this..why the disagreement ??
I agree with Kierland that her prosecutorial background is rather loathsome and does not get discussed enough. That said, kicking the Orange Colostomy Bag and his crew of circus thieves is our top priority and she will help us accomplish this.
Howard alumni holding their noses for the shoe polish Hillary, after all?

Aight. Nik.kas would vote for Lucifer if Jesus was an R, right? And then sit on their hands like good cattle because no matter how bad the Democrats end up being for black folk, at least they aren't Republican, right? (ie The Clinton rule).

Biden is not in control of the show.

Now the question is: who's in control of Kamala?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Feel free to refute one thing I said.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:17 am

Nice. Disturbance already in the lib side. You guys are usually fellating each other on things like this..why the disagreement ??
Because we have brains where our brains should be unlike you and your lockbrained right wing idiots.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

L45B wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:01 am
mTool wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:32 am over under on when your former head coach comes out as Gay ?
He certainly showed no hesitation in pounding the ass of a certain team based in the Gay Area.

You do remember when we made you our bitch in your house. If it weren't for home-cooking and having 2 TD's called back on phantom calls... we would have blown you out.

You couldn't handle Cal speed.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Whaa-Hooo....great VP choice!

Kamala Harris bio:

"Born in, Oakland, California Harris is a graduate of Howard University and University of California, Hastings College of the Law."

and both of her parents went to Cal.

Go Bears !
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:Hilarious. Birther smack.
Birther: a person who claims that the presidency of Barack Obama was unconstitutional, citing a belief that he was not born in the United States, or denying the authenticity of his birth certificate.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/birther

I do not claim that Harris was born out of the country.
I also do not claim that her BC is fake, like Barry's was.

I asked if anyone knows if Harris' parents were both citizens when she was born.

If just one of them was not, then she is not natural born, imo.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

oh yeah

1992 Democratic Ticket: Bill Clinton lived in Berkeley.
1996 Democratic Ticket: Bill Clinton lived in Berkeley.
2000 Democratic Ticket:
2004 Democratic Ticket:
2008 Democratic Ticket: Obama's grandpa went to UC Berkeley, grandma worked at UC Berkeley.
2012 Democratic Ticket: Obama's grandpa went to UC Berkeley, grandma worked at UC Berkeley.
2016 Democratic Ticket: Hillary Clinton lived in Berkeley.
2020 Democratic Ticket: Kamala Harris grew up in Berkeley and both of her parents went to Cal.

today was a good day...

The center of the Universe.

"The City by the Bay".

You know who I am...

the truth
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:30 am But this wasn't about her competence as a leader or her political ability, it was about her gender and her skin color, identity politics at their best errr worst.

And to quote Moe from Slap Shot, "that cunt is no good"
Did you see the 'I believe them' quote someone pulled up about her supporting the hookers who claimed Biden sexually assaulted them?

Or her laughing while talking about jailing a homeless mother for lying about residency so her two children could go to a decent school?

But the worst is what Kierland referenced above:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/loca ... t/2058098/
But before he was released, California Attorney General Kamala Harris is challenging Larsen's release, saying he hadn't presented proof that he was innocent quickly enough, the Innocence Project said.
This is Mr. Larsen.

You white motherfuckas won't be safe, either, under a Kamala Regency.

Fuck you, Dementia.
Fuck you, DNC.
Fuck you, Hillary, for taking us here in the first place.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Welcome to San Francisco...

the truth
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:30 am The descendent of one of the largest.slave owners in the America's
Translation: Her white male ancestor raped her black female ancestor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mr. Larsen was not my client, but I do know his story and it’s a lot like so many others. She is a slow motion train wreck whereas Dump is at warp speed. Screwy seems to prefer his death be slow and painful.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

So the retard still responds to "Schmuck"???

unreal

little midget love.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Twitter has jokes for days...

Robin X

@RobinXShabazz

So many Black people are willing to overlook Kamala’s anti-Black politics simply because she’s a Black woman. We should want better for ourselves. We deserve candidates with Black agendas.

2:11 PM · Aug 11, 2020

774 people are Tweeting about this
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I wonder if it bothers her that the only reason she was selected is that she is a gnigger with a cunt. It seems to me to be a rather patronizing and racist selection process.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Union of Vengabus & Reggae-rekka Drivers
8h
Replying to
@andraydomise

I mean some of the skipped the "Blue Lives Matter!" step and went straight to, "You know I would vote for Biden/Hitler if that was the ticket."
[+] jokes for days and days, like this election year
@KyleKnifeEmoji
8h
Replying to
@andraydomise

i gotta admire how quickly they adapted to leaning into it. it was instantaneous.
MC Das Kapital
@Sandernista412
8h
Replying to
@andraydomise

I’m so excited to be forced to vote for two people who both passed horrific legislation that’s fucked all of the kiddos on my caseload over!!!!
Law Boy, Esq.
@The_Law_Boy
15h

now it's time for Kamala to help bury Trump's campaign just like she helped bury evidence that would have exonerated hundreds of innocent prisoners during her tenure as California's Attorney General
Albert Lee for the People 
@AlbertLee2020
14h

We said 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 the police, not elect them.
Mikeyoke
@karaokecomputer
13h

Trump/Pence 2020: You are going to jail.

Biden/Harris 2020: We hear you, we see you, we stand with you, and you are going to jail.
Jules
@mrs_socialista
14h

Can't wait to get berated by people with BLM in their bios for not supporting the 2020 Mass Incarceration ticket
Quinton Reviews 
@Q_Review
12h

lol I just realized Warren backstabbed Bernie, a guy who was actively looking into making her VP, to fight for a guy who probably never even seriously considered her
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:58 am I wonder if it bothers her that the only reason she was selected is that she is a gnigger with a cunt. It seems to me to be a rather patronizing and racist selection process.
It's Kamala. Her pussy is the only reason she's come so far in the first place. Maybe with an assist from her Jewish husband/cuck on top, but still...

is there a non-partisan website detailing her voting record?
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Kamala Harris
I have my mission for the day. I will scour the internet for Kamala's hottest pictures that do the most for my erection. Then tonight I will blow a wild nut to her.

Rack that plan!
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Slap wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:09 pm
Kamala Harris
I have my mission for the day. I will scour the internet for Kamala's hottest pictures that do the most for my erection. Then tonight I will blow a wild nut to her.

Rack that plan!

You and EAP would have had the most epic JO lemon party, ever. Hope he's released for October. Anyway, this one's for you (Republicans can be funny, too):

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:58 am I wonder if it bothers her that the only reason she was selected is that she is a gnigger with a cunt. It seems to me to be a rather patronizing and racist selection process.
No she had to pass the “deepthroat corporate dick” test first, then they started looking at race and gender. So the process was evil and corrupt before it was ever racist. I know YOU are a racist so it’s the most important thing to you but, they have greener fish to fry.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Slap wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:09 pmI will scour the internet for Kamala's hottest pictures
Good luck with that.