Kierland

Re: damn, looks like their aims are off

Post by Kierland »

Spam on Stanley.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

People can swim or use a boat. Why raise the drawbridges? How many people actually live in that area? Is that where the killings are happening, or where the killers come from?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I don’t have a map of Gotham handy, but maybe you can ask Harvey Dent or Commissioner Gordon.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:52 am Is that pic photoshopped or are those his actual stubby little fingers?
Photoshopped--blue shirt cuff and white collar
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

schmick wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:49 am https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020 ... ugust-7-10

Only 38 shot in chicago this weekend. Somebody get those fools to the range so they can work on their aims. We have covid quotas to meet and only 4 mother fuckers got shot with China Virus this weekend. Mayor beetlejuice isn't going to reach her bonus level.

But black lives matter and ban the police
Always thought that in these shootings, if the perps do not get the kill shot in, don't charge them with attempted murder, give them 100 rounds and come back with a witnessed and signed target. This way they next time they blaze somebody, they get the kill shot and the system wins.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah but you are a meth smoking idiot so...
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:12 am Yeah but you are a meth smoking idiot so...
Yeah but you are a sawed off cock sucking faggot so....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?