So Donald Trump really tried to get himself added to Mount Rushmore

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

So Donald Trump really tried to get himself added to Mount Rushmore

Post by FiatLux »

This happened

NYT: White House reached out to South Dakota governor about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore - CNNPolitics

New York Times: White House reached out to South Dakota governor about adding Trump to Mount Rumors
Washington (CNN)White House aides reached out to South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem last year about the process of adding additional presidents to Mount Rushmore,the New York Times reported.

According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.Noem has noted before Trump's "dream" to have his face on Mount Rushmore, the Coolidge-era sculpture that features the 60-foot-tall faces of Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt.
According to a 2018 interview with Noem, the two struck up a conversation about the sculpture in the Oval Office during their first meeting, where she initially thought he was joking. "I started laughing," she said. "He wasn't laughing, so he was totally serious."
"He said, 'Kristi, come on over here. Shake my hand, and so I shook his hand, and I said, 'Mr. President, you should come to South Dakota sometime. We have Mount Rushmore.' And he goes, 'Do you know it's my dream to have my face on Mount Rushmore?'"
Trump also toyed with the idea of adding himself to Mount Rushmore in 2017 at a campaign rally in Youngstown, Ohio.

"It is what it is".
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: So Donald Trump really tried to get himself added to Mount Rushmore

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:06 pmJust wondering: do the trump supporters here think that he should be added to Mt. Rushmore?
I wouldn't have a problem with his face going here:
"I see everything twice!"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Nonetheless his ass wouldn’t fit there :grin:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:06 pm Just wondering: do the trump supporters here think that he should be added to Mt. Rushmore?
Of course not.

Do you think the slave owning presidents on Rushmore should be removed?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:06 pm Just wondering: do the trump supporters here think that he should be added to Mt. Rushmore?
No.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: "It is what it is".
It's a man who wants a legacy which will outlast country, currency, catastrophe and even bloodline.
[+] we are all ozy
shutyomouth (where is he? I hope he's ok) has been pretty consistent that the only real legacy any person has is their children. He's right. He's right because of this: How Human Beings Almost Vanished From Earth In 70,000 B.C..

Trump is a man who wants the best. He has reached The Absolute Best A Man Could Possibly Achieve: Leader of the Free World.

And it's empty.

He wants a legacy which can't be undone as easily as he has undone certain of Obama, Bush and Clinton's legacies. He wants something which can't be brushed away as a footnote or asterisk, like Elagabalus and Akhenaten's forced reforms. He wants to do something even Reagan supporters haven't been able to brute force onto South Dakota.

He wants to be acknowledged as the transformative Founding Father of his era, just like George, Tommy, Abe and Theodore.
Maybe he can buy his way to it. Maybe not. All he can do is ask. Or xyzzy it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:01 pm
You motherfucker's intense love and loyalty for a bunch of Canadians is :lol: :lol: :lol: Y'all should have Deadhead it (Rushed it?) 20 years ago when your hips were still working, instead of troll stopping/ clone stopping it.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Ultimate troll job here. You are out of your mind for asking such a question. But look at how many took the bait....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Just wondering: do progturdz have a sense of humor? Can they detect a joke or not?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The kneepad crew will absolutely seek to rationalize or excuse any of Dump's aberrant behavior.

They have found their purpose in life -- and they will take this ride to its miserable, haunting, painful end.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:31 am The kneepad crew will absolutely seek to rationalize or excuse any of Dump's aberrant behavior.

They have found their purpose in life -- and they will take this ride to its miserable, haunting, painful end.
You should see Kneepad Crew melting over the high probability of the college football season being cancelled tomorrow.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:47 am Whenever trump gets called out on the bullshit he says, then it is 'oh he was just joking'

:meds:

When was the last time you've seen Trump laughing ? I'll wait.

How many Republican comedians can you name ?

This is a well known FACT....

Funny people are also more intelligent, according to new research

You can get from point A to point C without going through point B.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking

Maybe this is why Jews make up around 90% of the comedic world and 90% of the Jews are Democrats.

You did notice Trump's daughter fucked a Jew and married him. If she didn't... Trump would have been in jail by now.

mic drop.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Oh yeah, if it weren't for the Dem's and the Jews... we'd be speaking Japanese and German.

Jewish scientists played a key role in the Manhattan Project

You do know Albert Einstein was a Jew?

Too funny.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

FiatLux wrote:Trump's daughter fucked a Jew
I would carve my dick precisely according to specifications if it would give me just a 2% chance of being allowed to hump Ivanka's ass.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

:(
FiatLux wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:51 am
Jsc810 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:47 am Whenever trump gets called out on the bullshit he says, then it is 'oh he was just joking'

:meds:

When was the last time you've seen Trump laughing ? I'll wait.

How many Republican comedians can you name ?

This is a well known FACT....

Funny people are also more intelligent, according to new research

You can get from point A to point C without going through point B.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking

Maybe this is why Jews make up around 90% of the comedic world and 90% of the Jews are Democrats.

You did notice Trump's daughter fucked a Jew and married him. If she didn't... Trump would have been in jail by now.

mic drop.