Fauci the fraud

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Fauci the fraud

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fauci was calm, cool, collected and right, as he usually is.

Gym Jordan, on the other hand, exposed himself once again as a disgusting circus act who is wrong on everything.

If you think that video makes Jordan look good, you need a lobotomy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:14 pm

If you think that video makes Jordan look good, you need a lobotomy.
That’s been obvious for quite a while.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I said from day 1 that those like Dr.Fauci were making it up as they went along. I'm not denying the existence of a virus, humanity has been dealing with them since the dawn of man. It's just that the draconian measures are not needed.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:54 pm I said from day 1 that those like Dr.Fauci were making it up as they went along. I'm not denying the existence of a virus, humanity has been dealing with them since the dawn of man. It's just that the draconian measures are not needed.
Draconian measures like what? Mask wearing? You poor snowflake. Yes, we know, you made a big scene of how uncomfortable it was.

Every other first world nation has destroyed the virus. But not us. Why is that acceptable to you?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

In fact I find it appalling that a science hating moron like Wolftard was ever allowed to teach children, nevertheless make a career of it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Spam on Stanley
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Thread -----> Jim Jordan, OSU Class of '86...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51144

poptart wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:02 am COWARD!

Grow a pair of balls, you disgusting OSU weasel.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:58 pm

Proving his leftist bias.
Jordan made an absolute fool of himself.

Fauci answered Jordan's question the first time he asked it.
After that Jordan just continued to badger Fauci.

Fauci is a public health official.
He isn't establishing law.

Geez...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:17 am
Draconian measures like what?
Like destroying the economy, dumbfuck. Hundreds of thousands of businesses were forced to close and millions are unemployed thanks to the hysterical overreaction to this chinese virus.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah but the part that killed the economy was giving 5 trillion dollars to rich people. That’s 15k per person. How do you think the economy would be right now if every person had 15k? Nancy, Turtleman and Dump killed the economy not cv.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:56 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:17 am
Draconian measures like what?
Like destroying the economy, dumbfuck. Hundreds of thousands of businesses were forced to close and millions are unemployed thanks to the hysterical overreaction to this chinese virus.
LOL

So sad that Dump's presidency will go down as one of the worst in U.S. history.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

You LOL at facts. You laugh at people unemployed, and business forced to close permanently due to a strain of the flu.

That is what is sad.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:a strain of the flu
Getting things wrong is one of your specialties.

Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses.
COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2) and flu is caused by infection with
influenza viruses. Because some of the symptoms of flu and COVID-19 are similar, it may be hard to tell the
difference between them based on symptoms alone, and testing may be needed to help confirm a diagnosis.
Flu and COVID-19 share many characteristics, but there are some key differences between the two...

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:03 pm You LOL at facts. You laugh at people unemployed, and business forced to close permanently due to a strain of the flu.

That is what is sad.
This is a direct response of the federal government's non-effort that has prioritized fealty to Trump and the economy over crushing the virus. We will continue to have an emasculated economy as long as the federal government tries this 1/4-ass approach to combating Covid 19 instead actually defeating the virus.

It's that simple, simple enough for even a simpleton like you to understand.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:15 pm
Lefty wrote:a strain of the flu
Getting things wrong is one of your specialties.

Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses.
COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2) and flu is caused by infection with
influenza viruses. Because some of the symptoms of flu and COVID-19 are similar, it may be hard to tell the
difference between them based on symptoms alone, and testing may be needed to help confirm a diagnosis.
Flu and COVID-19 share many characteristics, but there are some key differences between the two...

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm
Lefty is ignorant about many things but he continually proves himself to be ignorant on coronaviruses and appropriate pandemic response. Not that he gives a shit anyway, he thinks this is all a liberal hoax and way over blown.

150,000 deaths and growing with potentially 240,000 dead by Election Day speaks otherwise.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Another straw man.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:You LOL at facts. You laugh at people unemployed, and business forced to close permanently
You voted for this incompetent administration.

Don't ever forget it.

Further, you have continually jocked and excused the madman and his cabinet of diddling sycophants.
It is incredible.

So don't even try to turn this back on me.

The disintegration of the nation is rightful.

What should happen is happening.

Lifelong con men should not be voted IN to the highest office in the land.

Sorry you had to find out this way.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:03 pm You LOL at facts. You laugh at people unemployed, and business forced to close permanently due to a strain of the flu.

That is what is sad.
We are laughing at you idiots that voted for this nonsense and then sit idly by spout whataboutism, because it’s the healthiest way to deal with it sometimes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:59 pm So don't even try to turn this back on me.
He only has a few choices:
Bunker with 88nazis (Killtard, shitfaced in PB and a shit ton of other tards)
Belligerence and Racism like Shedick and pedokkkal and Duhron
Try and find some dignity like coogs
Try a little of all three like holic or
Whataboutism and obfuscation which is what he picked.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:09 pm CDC states under 138k deaths where Covid was present. Reaching 240k deaths, even where Covid is present (and not necessarily the cause of death) is going to take a massive increase to the 1200 deaths, where Covid was present, last week.

They better get to padding those numbers and claiming everyone with advanced stages of cancer that passes away on the China Virus shows that they're doing just that.
Ok 138k. So much better. :meds:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:shitfaced in PB
It's a pity he is not around.

His posts always contained enhanced knowledge and cutting commentary.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fake News Joe is a coward, just like the rest of them. Too bad, he is a world class tard.