It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Herman Cain--tits up

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Attended Trump's Tulsa Super Spreader Rally

Dies of Covid 19

The Trump Death Cult takes another life.

Hope it was worth it!

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Herman Cain--tits up

Post by Left Seater »

I just went to a funeral for one of my mom's best friends. She was 76. Stage 4 breast cancer and died in hospice.

She is also one of the statistics Screwy loves to brag about. She will go down as a Rona flu death because she tested positive 2 days before she passed. Never mind she had been in hospice for a few weeks and doctors told her and her family that she would be lucky to make it a month.

But by all means keep celebrating deaths for your sick political gain. You remain a sorry excuse for a human.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Covid truthers are the really sorry pieces of shit. Nobody is celebrating anyone's death. At least I don't aid and abet a politicized pandemic response responsible for 150,000+ deaths and growing.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm I just went to a funeral for one of my mom's best friends. She was 76. Stage 4 breast cancer and died in hospice.

She is also one of the statistics Screwy loves to brag about. She will go down as a Rona flu death because she tested positive 2 days before she passed. Never mind she had been in hospice for a few weeks and doctors told her and her family that she would be lucky to make it a month.

But by all means keep celebrating deaths for your sick political gain. You remain a sorry excuse for a human.
It’s not celebrating deaths, blockhead.

It’s mocking the ignorant who claim that Covid isn’t real.

Way to move yourself to the front of the ignorant line.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Thread title should have been

dyin' dyin' dyin'
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 pm At least I don't aid and abet a politicized pandemic response responsible for 150,000+ deaths and growing.
Why do you continue to lie? You haven't said a word about issues in CA or NY regarding Rona flu. There is plenty to criticize there and you refuse to do it because of politics.

Politics above life is a sad statement on you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I didn't realize CA or NY had their own CDCs or took the Obama Administration's pandemic playbook and threw it in the trash, just like America is going to do to your president in November.

Live it up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm I just went to a funeral for one of my mom's best friends. She was 76. Stage 4 breast cancer and died in hospice.

Nice defection tard. Care to actually comment on his death and why it is he is dead?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:17 pm I didn't realize CA or NY had their own CDCs or took the Obama Administration's pandemic playbook and threw it in the trash
And Screwy reinforces my point yet again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Myopia is not a pilot’s friend.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:30 pm And Screwy reinforces my point yet again.
We know, you hate the truth
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

If he did indeed succumb due to the Kung Flu, there is no way the source can be traced. He was in many other places besides that rally. RIP.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:21 pm If he did indeed succumb due to the Kung Flu, there is no way the source can be traced. He was in many other places besides that rally. RIP.
In a real nation that actually defeated the virus, yes, we'd be able to trace the source.

But we don't. Instead, we live in a dystopic authoritarian conservative nightmare.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Watch what happens when Biden wins in Nov.

Screwy will spin and change his tune. Of course he will blame Trump after four years of him telling us no one can blame anyone but the president. His rules and mental gymnastics will change to fit Team D.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:24 pm Watch what happens when Biden wins in Nov.

Screwy will spin and change his tune. Of course he will blame Trump after four years of him telling us no one can blame anyone but the president. His rules and mental gymnastics will change to fit Team D.
Biden will behave like a civilized human being worthy of serving as president instead of acting like the head of an organized crime syndicate only out to enrich him and his buddies at all costs.

Dignity. You should look into it sometime.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:15 pm Nobody is dying from just Covid-19. My dad is 76 years old and asthmatic. He had Covid 19 in June. With hydroxychloroquine, Zpak and zinc he was only sick for 2 days, and lost his.senses.of.smell and taste for about 2 weeks.
If a.man of his age who already had underlying conditions that would make him more susceptible to a respiratory virus had nothing but body aches and a sore throat for 2 days, then nobody who is healthy is dying from kung flu.
88nazis is in his bunker.
BrokenPsyche will not say more than, “but team d” over and over.
And Shedick says it never even happened.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:46 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:24 pm Watch what happens when Biden wins in Nov.

Biden will behave like a civilized human being worthy of serving as president instead of acting like the head of an organized crime syndicate only out to enrich him and his buddies at all costs.

Dignity. You should look into it sometime.
See the IKYABWAI is already coming from Screwy. It will only get worse despite his railing on it anytime anyone mentions Barry or Her.

You can keep right on proving me correct.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Cain was not Abel.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
But we don't. Instead, we live in a dystopic authoritarian conservative nightmare.
Well pack your bags and get the fuck out. You are going to implode when Trump is reelected anyway.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:01 am
Derron wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:53 am when Trump is reelected
:lol:
the fucking cofounder of the Federalist society wrote:But, Calabresi wrote, “I am frankly appalled by the president’s recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election.”

“Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats’ assertion that President Trump is a fascist,” he said. “But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president’s immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate.”
Trump's tweet is retarded -- https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... -in-voting -- but so was Clinton and the DNC's finagling to permanently overturn the electoral count process because she lost.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Neither side is seeking to secure the integrity of the vote, Jsc.

We got the previews during the forced coronation of Biden, the disenfranchisement of black voters whose polling places were shut down, the complete lack of preparedness for social distancing all over, and the shitshow of computerized ballot counting. October and November will be more of the same.

But at least some interchangeable nikka kingmaker 'delivered' North Carolina to Biden, and Stacy Abrams continued to live her best life as a political PR beard without popular support.

Kanye and John McAfee should join forces for the lulz. A pox on everyone's house. (Singular intentional.)
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

schmick wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:15 pm Nobody is dying from just Covid-19. My dad is 76 years old and asthmatic. He had Covid 19 in June. With hydroxychloroquine, Zpak and zinc he was only sick for 2 days, and lost his.senses.of.smell and taste for about 2 weeks.
If a.man of his age who already had underlying conditions that would make him more susceptible to a respiratory virus had nothing but body aches and a sore throat for 2 days, then nobody who is healthy is dying from kung flu.
I'm calling bullshit on this.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:34 pm Attended Trump's Tulsa Super Spreader Rally

Dies of Covid 19

The Trump Death Cult takes another life.

Hope it was worth it!

Classic .gif is classic:

RIP, Mr. Cain. You're in a better place now. No more fake sexual assault allegations. No more backstabbing cacs. No more backstabbing nikkas. Just chilling in the Void until personality dissolution is complete.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:46 pm Biden will behave like a civilized human being
There's a first time for everything, but Plugs ( :lol: ) has been a complete degenerate his entire life. As he continues to slide into senility, his filters will fail. He is a sick pervert. Always has been. He likes little kids rubbing his hairy legs in the pool and hopping into his lap. And whipping that uppity gnigger, Corn Pop, with chains.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

His embrace of white supremacy ended up killing him.

Sin,
Some piece I read today

Sad
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:01 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:46 pm Biden will behave like a civilized human being
There's a first time for everything, but Plugs ( :lol: ) has been a complete degenerate his entire life. As he continues to slide into senility, his filters will fail. He is a sick pervert. Always has been. He likes little kids rubbing his hairy legs in the pool and hopping into his lap. And whipping that uppity gnigger, Corn Pop, with chains.

Ah how cute it’s the drive by pedokkkal running “pervert” smack.
Fuck of you self loathing twat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:05 am
mvscal wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:49 am
I'm calling bullshit on this.
Dead honest.
My nephew flew to Colorado in early June with his buddy for his buddy's 17th birthday. When my nephew came home he was sick, he was patient 0 as far as the family is concerned. After my nephew and his dad tested positive I took oth of my parents, who my nephew lives with in for tests, my mom and dad wound up testing positive for Kung Flu.
My mom, who is a retired doctor had her brother-in-law, a practicing doctor get hydroxychloroquine and Zithromax for everyone in the family back in March for just in case it wasn't available if they needed it.
When my dad tested positive he hadn't had any signs of illness yet and my mom started both him and herself on the hydroxychloroquine. By the end of the week my dad had flu like symptoms, body aches and a sore throat, thats when he started the Zithromax and Zinc as well.
Because of his weight and his asthma she was more worried about him. He was literally sick in bed for just 2 days. He also doubled his Albuterol breathing treatments after testing positive. After 2 days his sore throat and body aches were gone and he had no other signs of illness other than the loss of taste and smell.
My mom had only stomach issues and loss of taste and smell, she thought the stomach issues were from the high doses antibiotics.
Within a week my 73 year old mother was without symptoms and within 2 weeks my 75 (76 in August) dad was without symptoms.

I and my niece tested negative for Covid 19, both of us have been taking large doses of Vitamin C and Vitamin D and getting out in the sun as much as possible. We also don't live in the same house as my parents and nephew but we did quarantine the last week of June and first week of July and then tested negative again.

The hydroxychloroquine, Zithromax (or Z-pak) and Zinc along with over 200 MCG of Vitamin D and 500 mg of vitamin C is what my 70+ year old parents and 45 year old, chain smoker, brother took to get over the China Virus.
It may be anecdotal and other things like early detection and a family full of doctors probably had much to do with it but those medications worked for them
Like most Dump supporters, you lie like you breathe.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:05 am
My mom

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:21 pm Nope, my mom is older, taller and whiter
But not smarter...apparently
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:00 pm do you believe you're smarter than any doctor on those steps or in this country when it comes to things relating to medicine?
Yes, I definitely believe I am smarter than that quack doctor your president trotted out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:54 am he's your president too, cocksucker
Keep telling yourself that
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Funny how Shedick starts to meltdown and spam the board as soon as pikkkle is banned.