One thing this pandemic has taught us...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: One thing this pandemic has taught us...

Post by Mikey »

Why do you say that? It’s your orange Dear Leader who will do anything and everything possible to suck up to his Master in the Kremlin.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

"I see everything twice!"
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: President Bone Spurs always has our backs...
Go Bucs, Gators
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 am Why do you say that? It’s your orange Dear Leader who will do anything and everything possible to suck up to his Master in the Kremlin.
Simple history Mikey. We were being invaded, by illegal aliens and Team D encouraged it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:06 pm Simple history Mikey. We were being invaded, by illegal aliens and Team D encouraged it.
No, we weren't.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:43 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:06 pm Simple history Mikey. We were being invaded, by illegal aliens and Team D encouraged it.
No, we weren't.
Why do you lie? You posted photos of the invaders as part of your TDS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:58 pm Why do you lie? You posted photos of the invaders as part of your TDS.
Link us up then, sport.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:02 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:58 pm Why do you lie? You posted photos of the invaders as part of your TDS.
Link us up then, sport.

cómo estás amigo?

buenos días amigos

Which way to San Diego, amigo?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:58 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:43 pm
No, we weren't.
Why do you lie? You posted photos of the invaders as part of your TDS.
So, which is worse for national security - poor people who want to come and fill jobs that no white boys want to do, or sucking up to a Communist dictator that puts a bounty on our soldiers (also a job that most white boys avoid at any cost)?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:02 pm
Link us up then, sport.

Surprised you can even spell the word "link" . You asking somebody to link to proof is fucking hilarious.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 am Why do you say that? It’s your orange Dear Leader who will do anything and everything possible to suck up to his Master in the Kremlin.
So the state governments have no responsibility for how fucked up this country is ?? That seems to be the usual fall back position for the left. Their despot rulers in CA, OR and WA have completely fucked the dog on the covid bullshit and pretty much in general on operating the states over the last 30 years or so.

But they immediately deflect back to but Trump..Trump..Trump...it is all his fault. Ignoring the real elephant shitting in your living room.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:03 pm So, which is worse for national security - poor people who want to come and fill jobs that no white boys want to do, or sucking up to a Communist dictator that puts a bounty on our soldiers (also a job that most white boys avoid at any cost)?
I don't even know why you bother engaging with such a racist, ignorant, preposterous claim. "We were being invaded....by illegals." Get the fuck out of here.

Trump supporters are still living in 2009-2016. The United States has changed a lot since then and for the worst. That in addition to 130,000 Covid 19 deaths, 13% unemployment (worse than Great Depression).

And yet asswipes like Left Shitter want to talk about how we were invaded by illegals. I say bring them the fuck on, we need more of them to dilute Trumpisim and his strain of GOP conservatism.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Screwy, I don’t understand why you’re blaming Trump for Covid-19. We are a self indulgent nation that absolutely will not adhere to restrictions on our liberties. Any person you plug into the CiC role isn’t going to control this.

I don’t know why this issue is politicized so much, but people are to blame for this; not our governing bodies. Guidelines were handed down and sole proprietors simply did not follow the rules because the risk was worth it just so they could survive financially. I avoided such places sans the George Floyd march downtown, but I wore a mask and wore gloves and avoided contact with anyone. Definitely not full proof, but it was better than nothing.

Nobody in office is going to look good handling this virus. Governor Abbot is being turned against by his strongest supporters. It’s political suicide mandating masks in the entire state, but kudos to him for seeing a a massive breakout and taking action.

As for the topic at hand? The only thing that will unite us is a military attack on our soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Derron wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:59 pmTheir despot rulers in CA, OR and WA have completely fucked the dog on the covid
AZ, TX, and FL are among the worst COVID hot spots in the country, and their governors are Republicans. So are they fucking the cats?
Screw_Michigan wrote:I say bring [illegals] the fuck on, we need more of them to dilute Trumpisim and his strain of GOP conservatism.
Ignorant take.
"I see everything twice!"
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:41 pm
As for the topic at hand? The only thing that will unite us is a military attack on our soil.
Rack that. Shit is pretty fucked up in the US and all the position jostling and bullshit can't really hit until they figure out to hit suburban US. It would have to be a hard hit killing at least as many or more as the covid thing and with the requisite drama the media will generate. You know damn well that some rogue ass mother fuckers in some part of the world are just laying out waiting for the right moment.

Terrorist or military attack ? Big difference there in capability and dogma.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:41 pm Screwy, I don’t understand why you’re blaming Trump for Covid-19. We are a self indulgent nation that absolutely will not adhere to restrictions on our liberties. Any person you plug into the CiC role isn’t going to control this.
Why do you think the US hadn't had a major pandemic hit its shores since, checks notes, 1917? One hundred years pandemic free. Then Trump is the one president who allows it to infest our nation, leading to 130,000 needless deaths and countless pain and suffering.

And YOU don't think the president should be blamed. Well lucky you, he won't accept any either.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:47 pm
Rack that. Shit is pretty fucked up in the US and all the position jostling and bullshit can't really hit until they figure out to hit suburban US. It would have to be a hard hit killing at least as many or more as the covid thing and with the requisite drama the media will generate. You know damn well that some rogue ass mother fuckers in some part of the world are just laying out waiting for the right moment.

Terrorist or military attack ? Big difference there in capability and dogma.
Trump would love this. Another weapon to use in his race war.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:18 pm talk about how we were invaded by illegals. I say bring them the fuck on, we need more of them to dilute Trumpisim and his strain of GOP conservatism.
At least this racist ass hat owns it as he gives the finger to balcks and the poor.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:03 pm
So, which is worse for national security - poor people who want to come and fill jobs that no white boys want to do, or sucking up to a Communist dictator that puts a bounty on our soldiers (also a job that most white boys avoid at any cost)?
Why do you look at this as either or? If we didn’t pay so many able bodied people to sit on their ass instead of working, we would have plenty of people to fill see jobs.

What the hell are you talking about saying whites males don’t dominate military service?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:06 pm
Simple history Mikey. We were being invaded, by illegal aliens and Team D encouraged it.
Both parties encouraged it. Neither give a shit about citizens. The Democrats are just more stupid about it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:00 pm
Go Coogs' wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:41 pm Screwy, I don’t understand why you’re blaming Trump for Covid-19. We are a self indulgent nation that absolutely will not adhere to restrictions on our liberties. Any person you plug into the CiC role isn’t going to control this.
Why do you think the US hadn't had a major pandemic hit its shores since, checks notes, 1917? One hundred years pandemic free.
That's not true. Obama dealt with swine and ebola.

Then Trump is the one president who allows it to infest our nation, leading to 130,000 needless deaths and countless pain and suffering.
Fraudulant covid accounting makes it more complicated than that.

And YOU don't think the president should be blamed. Well lucky you, he won't accept any either.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:09 pm
Mikey wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:03 pm
Why do you look at this as either or? If we didn’t pay so many able bodied people to sit on their ass instead of working, we would have plenty of people to fill see jobs.
How many vacations have you personally taken the past 365 days, man? :lol: If people are barred from working, give them a safety net. That money belongs to them before it belongs to the rest of the world. Why be indignant? That's penny wise, pound foolish. It should be expected for the US to take care of citizens during crises, not something begrudged.

What the hell are you talking about saying whites males don’t dominate military service?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Space force will protect us.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The president stood up there at his speech last night and said, "99% of coronavirus cases are completely harmless."

Why is the president passing along this kind of erroneous, dangerous information to the people?

What is he doing?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:59 pm
So the state governments have no responsibility for how fucked up this country is ?? That seems to be the usual fall back position for the left. Their despot rulers in CA, OR and WA have completely fucked the dog on the covid bullshit and pretty much in general on operating the states over the last 30 years or so.

But they immediately deflect back to but Trump..Trump..Trump...it is all his fault. Ignoring the real elephant shitting in your living room.
So you’re OK with Trump selling out your country to a Communist dictator. Why am I not surprised?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

IB I was necessarily talking about COVID times. But it applies there as well. Yes I agree that in times like this we should absolutely assist those who are barred from working.

That said, we shouldn’t make it more attractive to not work than it is to work. There are plenty of examples of people making more money on unemployment now than they did in their jobs. The addition federal money on top of state unemployment has made for fraud and people choosing to stay on unemployment vs returning to work.

How is that a good thing for any of us?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:18 am
Mikey wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:11 am
Derron wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:59 pm

So you’re OK with Trump selling out your country to a Communist dictator. Why am I not surprised?

Bernie isn't buying this country, he couldn't even by the dims presidential bid
Nice white flag. Keep sucking orange cock as long as you can like the rest of the the ignorant MAGA morons. Your Dear Leader’s racist gaslighting days are numbered.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:45 am IB I was necessarily talking about COVID times. But it applies there as well. Yes I agree that in times like this we should absolutely assist those who are barred from working.

That said, we shouldn’t make it more attractive to not work than it is to work. There are plenty of examples of people making more money on unemployment now than they did in their jobs. The addition federal money on top of state unemployment has made for fraud and people choosing to stay on unemployment vs returning to work.

How is that a good thing for any of us?
Oh boo fucking hoo. Heaven forbid we do what Europe did and pay people to stay home. They of course, crushed the virus while we are still in the first wave.

Which of course, is because of brainless GOP politicians and supporters like Lefty who want to pretend that the coronavirus is just a little flu and a conspiracy to take down the president.

Our economy will never fully recover until we crush the virus. We could do this, of course, but people like Lefty and his GOP masters would actually have to pay people not to work. And they'd rather have 300,000 people die than do that.

Have a great morning!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Spend spend spend spend. It never ends for you eh? How do you propose we pay for all of this? I know you don’t give a rats ass about it, but some of us do.

Are you ready to pay 55% of your income in taxes like some European countries? Probably not. Like most liberals you want others to pay it but not you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We can start by increasing taxes on the 1%<.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:Heaven forbid we do what Europe did and pay people to stay home.
When the economic system is in undeniable collapse, one of the measures that will be proposed is a UBI.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 pm Spend spend spend spend. It never ends for you eh? How do you propose we pay for all of this? I know you don’t give a rats ass about it, but some of us do.

Are you ready to pay 55% of your income in taxes like some European countries? Probably not. Like most liberals you want others to pay it but not you.
We can actually stop giving Covid 19 stimulus to GOP and Trump affiliated cronies and instead give them to working men and women to stay home. But that's not what the party you vote for does. Money for me and not for thee. They can eat shit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We can also stop giving stimulus money to people who whine and complain about how big government sucks. They can suck the big crank of austerity.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:46 pm We can also stop giving stimulus money to people who whine and complain about how big government sucks. They can suck the big crank of austerity.
That is already happening. I didn’t get a check.

I also didn’t take any of the PPP money. So get your shit together. You continue to project shit onto others that is false. But hey, it’s what you and your liberal heroes do.

Glad to see the truth coming out about the “typo” in the green new deal. Those unwilling to work should be paid is already in force.

And further typical of you to skip over the largest hurdle, how to pay for all of your grand spending ideas.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yep. Austerity for working men and women. Money printer go brrrr for corporations and the wealthy.

The GOP way.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

As a non wealthy working man, you don’t know shit.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:48 pm Yep. Austerity for working men and women. Money printer go brrrr for corporations and the wealthy.
That'll rack.

The GOP way.
Don't ruin it by being partisan.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:06 pm As a non wealthy working man, you don’t know shit.
He's right, though.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

How so?

When the vast majority of PPP money has to go to payroll expenses, that directly helps employees. See also airline bailout payments.

Yes corporations got money, to pay their workers. Dividend and executive compensation was handcuffed as part of the payments.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Stupidity is even more rampant than covid-19.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-teen-d ... er-1515781