Police choke holds.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Police choke holds.

Post by smackaholic »

The political idiots are all jumping on the ban choke holds wagon.

This is a bad idea, as anyone with a brain understands.

Getting an unwilling suspect into cuffs is difficult sometimes. Just ask the two cops that tried to cuff that moron in ATL over the weekend.

Saw a video clip today of the scuffle. One cop was sitting on the ground behind Brooks as Brooks grabbed the tazor from the other cop. He had an arm around his chest and could have quite easily lifted it a bit and applied a rear naked choke, made Brooks go nitey-nite for a few seconds and they would have had him in cuffs.

But he didn't, cause choke holds are bad.

A few seconds later he was shot dead.

I think I'd rather be choked for 10 seconds than take 2 rounds in the back.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Police choke holds.

Post by Softball Bat »

Choke holds are banned?

What about pile drivers?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not a choke hold, it’s a strangulation hold, but cops don’t want to call it that so they changed English.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Choke hold, strangulation hold, call it whatever you want, you fukking idiot.

It WILL NOT kill a person if applied for a few seconds, but it damn sure will get someone's attention. And if the person does not immediately comply, it can be used a few more seconds to render the person unconscious to get him cuffed.

It was used on Eric Garner, for a short period of time, but it did not kill him. EC died from a heart attack brought on by exertion caused by resisting arrest.

Had the officer in this case choked that dumb fukk out long enough to cuff him, Brooks would be sitting in jail rather than the morgue.

Handcuffing cops results in more snuffed out black lives, mostly as a result of balcks killing one another.

But you fukks don't care, because it ain't about black lives. It's about keeping dumb balcks and whites mad at the evil racist republicans.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:03 pm It was used on Eric Garner, for a short period of time, but it did not kill him. EC died from a heart attack brought on by exertion caused by resisting arrest.
A complete and total lie. You would have made a good cop. You're a breathtakingly incredible moron plus you lie as you breathe, just like real police.

Remember Louisville Police said Breonna Taylor said she didn't have any injuries despite her high levels of lead poisoning from being blown away in her own home during a botched no knock raid. And Minn PD lied about George Floyd's death.

Maybe you should go ask Xi for help with your out of control police problem, like your boy in the White House.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:03 pm But you fukks don't care, because it ain't about black lives. It's about keeping dumb balcks and whites mad at the evil racist republicans.
As they always say, Trumpsters are the best at projection.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:12 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:03 pm But you fukks don't care, because it ain't about black lives. It's about keeping dumb balcks and whites mad at the evil racist republicans.
As they always say, Trumpsters are the best at projection.
AND, left wing snowflakes always defend and protect the very predator animals who would sodomize and murder you in a heartbeat.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:03 pm It was used on Eric Garner, for a short period of time, but it did not kill him. EC died from a heart attack brought on by exertion caused by resisting arrest.
A complete and total lie. You would have made a good cop. You're a breathtakingly incredible moron plus you lie as you breathe, just like real police.

Remember Louisville Police said Breonna Taylor said she didn't have any injuries despite her high levels of lead poisoning from being blown away in her own home during a botched no knock raid. And Minn PD lied about George Floyd's death.

Maybe you should go ask Xi for help with your out of control police problem, like your boy in the White House.
You are especially incoherrent this morning. EC died because he was a heart attack waiting to happen. And because liberal shitstains in NY use their smokers as tax livestock.

Not sure what you are babbling about regarding Breanna Taylor. It has fukk-all to do with the topic of choking, errrr I mean strangling perps.

Who in the MN PD or anywhere else, is defending the Floyd killing?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It had nothing to do with killer cops. You really are a POS.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:33 am It had nothing to do with killer cops. You really are a POS.
A dear friend of mine was on the force for 25 years.
She noted that crime has nothing to do with race or color.
The bullshit propaganda media of today, has gullible fools like you, very easily duped and manipulated.

The mainstream media is saying there's an epidemic of racist cops shooting unarmed blacks.

That's completely false, according to the facts.

79% of police shootings, are directly due to the criminal trying to kill the officer.

The second most common factor in police shootings, is the high crime areas they patrol.

The false narrative mainstream media, does NOT report that reality.

The small fraction of actual corrupt officers, is greatly magnified by the fake news media.
This fake news propaganda media, does NOT mention the fact that more BLACK cops shoot black criminals than white
Cops do.

The left wing media has easily duped and manipulated millions of low IQ weak minded sheep.

Actual statistics and facts directly contradict the bullshit propaganda we've seen all over the mainstream media these past few months.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:It had nothing to do with killer cops. You really are a POS.
What had nothing to do with killer cops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Eric’s murder, at least according to you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:30 am Eric’s murder, at least according to you.
Those who support and benefit from state sanctioned murder of suspects pre-trial will twist themselves into pretzels to endorse this vile behavior.

Oh yeah, I forgot. The guy who filmed NYPD murdering Eric Garner got four years in prison for his selfless act. Police and the thuggish criminal justice system are people we should really support.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Garner died because he had a laundry list of physical ailments which made wrasslin’ around on the ground with the cops, unadvisable.

So, while it is true that the officers actions which were brought on by Garner’s resistance to arrest did “cause” his death, describing it as murder is a bit of a stretch.

And making it about race is complete bullshit. The senior officer on the scene was balck, if I recall.

What do you think should happen in such situations? What should a cop do when a person says “fukk off, you’re not arresting me”? What do you tell the shop owner who is trying to run a legitimate business who is being undercut by a balckmarket salesman right in front of his door?

If you want to be mad at anyone in this situation. Be mad at the government that encouraged black market cigarette sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea what causation is do you? In your defense 88 doesn't either and he is supposed to be an atty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causation_(law)

It's complicated, but nothing you said matters legally.

And to answer your question, they give him a ticket and walk away. What do you think was going to happen he he did go with the cops? They stick him in a cell, book and release him.
Why is that necessary? Is his ID good enough to buy a gun but not show up in court? And if he doesn't show then maybe you cuff him after you run his name and find a warrant for the FTA from the last time you gave him a break, then at least you are killing him over something.

Obviously you understand the "crime" being on the books is the start of the whole problem, but that doesn't excuse your ignorance of how bad the cops fucked up.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:22 pm You have no idea what causation is do you? In your defense 88 doesn't either and he is supposed to be an atty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causation_(law)

It's complicated, but nothing you said matters legally.

And to answer your question, they give him a ticket and walk away. What do you think was going to happen he he did go with the cops? They stick him in a cell, book and release him.
Why is that necessary? Is his ID good enough to buy a gun but not show up in court? And if he doesn't show then maybe you cuff him after you run his name and find a warrant for the FTA from the last time you gave him a break, then at least you are killing him over something.

Obviously you understand the "crime" being on the books is the start of the whole problem, but that doesn't excuse your ignorance of how bad the cops fucked up.
If all crime were selling cigarettes, society wouldn't be as fucked up.
But the reality is much different.
Keep chasing the false narratives of your bullshit propaganda.
Your masters want you duped and manipulated.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Special ed teachers routinely restrain teenagers twice their size without killing the students. Maybe they should teach the cops how to restrain suspects without killing them.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Unions only care about unions. Why aren’t we seeing these protests call out the unions in a large loud way? Simple, they are both controlled by the same master.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Nice attempt to deflect.

Unions don’t have contracts with protesters, idiot.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:18 pm Nice attempt to deflect.

Unions don’t have contracts with protesters, idiot.
STUCKNUT FAGGOT said "wat?"
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

I get it. You’re illiterate.

You’ve shown that daily
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:55 pm I get it. You’re illiterate.

You’ve shown that daily
At least I know how to upload an avatar....that makes you less than illiterate!
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You know how to justify welfare
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:08 am You know how to justify welfare
I know you are the enemy.....and a stupid stucknut faggot.

that's two strikes against you...one more and you are "OUT"!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:08 am You know how to justify welfare
To be honest, this is a general rack. I think I was first aware of the mindset immediately after 9/11. Allegedly conservative sections of the country scooping up all of the grants and surplus they could because of the mindset that 'if someone is going to grab it, it might as well be us" in spite of not needing any of that shit.

The scholarship hogging of high school students, the Medicare fraud of upper class elderly persons and the WIC and grant fraud of 'single mothers' - especially upper class ones only below the poverty line on paper, not reality -- made much more sense.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Choke hold.

No mas!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is