Failing Health

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Failing Health

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:44 pm It was probably closer to 500 but 430 is what can be proved.
another lie. Trump takes a business in queens NY to an international juggernaut in 29 countries, as kierland takes it up the ass in shawshank.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you live by proxy thru an orange maniac
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:48 pm And you live by proxy thru an orange maniac
how is it by proxy, if my liberty and bill of rights are strengthened and preserved by this iconic lifelong democrat from Queens NY?
Last edited by EAP on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Melania told Trump, "Last night I had a dream you were in a parade through Washington. Millions of people were cheering and waving."
Trump asked, "Was I happy? Was I smiling?"
Melania said, "I'm not sure--the casket was closed."
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:24 pm Melania told Trump, "Last night I had a dream you were in a parade through Washington. Millions of people were cheering and waving."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:24 pm Melania told Trump, "Last night I had a dream you were in a parade through Washington. Millions of people were cheering and waving."
Solid A. I laffed.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rack Goobs!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Rack Goobs!!!!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Obama awakened at 3am by a jabbing feeling in his butt crack.
Then just fell back asleep.

The next morning his "coco puffs" were all ready and waiting for him at the breakfast table.

He looked concerned and said, " Michelle sweetie, where's my spoon?" She smiled and said, "'I gave it to you last night dear".
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

So Donald claimed tonight that the ramp was SO steep and slippery.
And that most media outlets did not show the part where he ---> RAN <--- at the end.

Yes, watch him "run" at the end...

:lol:

Fatty also claimed tonight that he used two hands on his glass of water because he didn't want to spill it on his red silk tie.

His mental illness surpasses his obvious physical illness.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:35 am So Donald claimed tonight that the ramp was SO steep and slippery.
And that most media outlets did not show the part where he ---> RAN <--- at the end.

Yes, watch him "run" at the end...

:lol:

Fatty also claimed tonight that he used two hands on his glass of water because he didn't want to spill it on his red silk tie.

His mental illness surpasses his obvious physical illness.
keep guzzling the BS propaganda.
At 75, he's a friggin dynamo.
In contrast, Alzheimer's Joe is wearing adult diapers.
Aggie1976
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Aggie1976 »

i miss bush
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Aggie1976 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:32 am i miss bush
don't worry. If you really care about liberty and the bill of rights, you're in good shape with president trump.

Because the left will tear up your liberty and bill of rights.
And if you weren't aware of that fact, you're already dead.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Let me guess....Wilma in Houston is your grandma.

Nice avatar, FAGGOT!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Let me guess....Wilma in Houston is your grandma.

Nice avatar, FAGGOT!
For such a wacky concept, I guess the gameplay sucked. Too bad. That storyline has Abe's Oddessy potential.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

GWB was a racist pig for exactly 8 years!
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

OK, "run" is a bit of an exaggeration and it was more like 3-4 feet, but after watching the video, his statement that he was afraid he'd bust his ass slipping in leather soled shoes makes sense. At the end he just pick up the pace a bit when he realizes he's home free.

That TDS really is a motherfukker. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 pm I’ve never registered at stucknut. I don’t know what that is, but it sure has your panties twisted.
It was (is) the official Jim Rome board after Rome screwed over Rabick. But only years after the real boards splintered into a million -stans.

https://www.stucknut.com

You might like it. You might hate it. You might be neutral.

So anyway, how did you find this corner of Limbo?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:07 am OK, "run" is a bit of an exaggeration and it was more like 3-4 feet, but after watching the video, his statement that he was afraid he'd bust his ass slipping in leather soled shoes makes sense. At the end he just pick up the pace a bit when he realizes he's home free.

That TDS really is a motherfukker. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Too bad he can't actually hydrate himself with one hand with all those clean bills of health he supposedly got from quack WH doctors. But his entire life and administration is a lie, that's why you love him.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Holic is one of those deplorables that thinks it’s a compliment.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:50 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 pm I’ve never registered at stucknut. I don’t know what that is, but it sure has your panties twisted.
It was (is) the official Jim Rome board after Rome screwed over Rabick. But only years after the real boards splintered into a million -stans.

https://www.stucknut.com

You might like it. You might hate it. You might be neutral.

So anyway, how did you find this corner of Limbo?
Followed the trail from Smack Chat.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:49 am And of course George Bush's first pitch after 9/11 was epic!
He nailed that one.
He did. Chimpy was also twenty years younger.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

TONTO shocked.

People with lower emotional intelligence are more likely to hold right-wing views, study finds

https://www.psypost.org/2019/09/people ... ra_IXrcLjs
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

And yet this "imbecile," this "moron" won an election rigged against him and is still standing after everything that has been thrown against him.

What does that make YOU?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:22 am And yet this "imbecile," this "moron" won an election rigged against him and is still standing after everything that has been thrown against him.

What does that make YOU?
:/

What election has he faced since 2016?

Death, plague, economic ruin, suffering, 16% unemployment. What a great run! Four more years!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:09 am
"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."
And while some of that is true and much of it isn't, let's not lose sight of the fact that the Dems couldn't put up a candidate to defeat the worst president in the history of the US.

Then to double down on that, the Presidency should be an absolute shoe in for Team D in 2020, but they again have chosen a candidate that will ensure this is a competitive race until election day. And if Team Cheeto can find the smoking gun of Tara's allegation they can get probably get the Cheeto re-elected.

Reflect on what that says about Team D and our entire two party system.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:16 pm And while some of that is true and much of it isn't, let's not lose sight of the fact that the Dems couldn't put up a candidate to defeat the worst president in the history of the US.

Then to double down on that, the Presidency should be an absolute shoe in for Team D in 2020, but they again have chosen a candidate that will ensure this is a competitive race until election day. And if Team Cheeto can find the smoking gun of Tara's allegation they can get probably get the Cheeto re-elected.

Reflect on what that says about Team D and our entire two party system.
Your desperation, and delusion, is palpable.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:50 pm
Your desperation, and delusion, is palpable.
That smug and holier than thou attitude is exactly how the Cheeto was elected the first time.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So Cheetolini drank a glass of water with 1 hand at one of his coronapaloosa rallies.

I can hardly wait for his October Surprise of properly closing an umbrella...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You mean like Hillary or Creepy Joe?

Flip side for you JSC. Why is it so hard for the Dems to find a candidate that would beat him in a landslide? This should be so easy, but yet Team D settled on Creepy Joe this time and Hillary last time? Really? That is the best you have to offer? Where are the candidates like Elaine Luria.

While Screwy would vote for her just because of the D next to her name, I would vote for her for her common sense.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:21 pmWhy is it so hard for the Dems to find a candidate that would beat him in a landslide?
Democrats have found a candidate who will beat him in a landslide.

Well, depending on your definition of landslide I guess. I'll be happy with 270 electoral college votes.
Let's not forget your last Presidential prediction. You expected a very comfortable win for Her and a complete sweep of Congress.

And if Team Cheeto finds the smoking gun on Tara's claims and releases it 2 weeks before the election, Biden likely loses as a good number of women will stay home vs voting for Joe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:46 pm Let's not forget your last Presidential prediction. You expected a very comfortable win for Her and a complete sweep of Congress.

And if Team Cheeto finds the smoking gun on Tara's claims and releases it 2 weeks before the election, Biden likely loses as a good number of women will stay home vs voting for Joe.
Once again, your desperation and lunacy is palpable.

120,000 Covid 19 deaths and counting
15% unemployment

And this is all you got? Creepy Joe?

You're a fucking moron. And a traitor.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:56 pm
120,000 Covid 19 deaths and counting
15% unemployment
Of course you continue to try to have it both ways. Either this is a serious crisis and we need to keep businesses shut down, or it isn't and we need to let businesses open up. But we can't do both and you are either to dumb to know that or more likely your TDS won't allow you to see it.

But yeah, keep giving the protesters and rioters a pass on their gatherings like you do for all Team D things. Its at your core of hypocrisy.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:56 pm And a traitor.
You would know eh? Putting criminal illegals ahead of the needs of actual American citizens is about a traitorous as it gets.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:06 pm Are you able to admit that your support for this complete failure of a presidency was wrong?
Of course not. He got his tax cut. He'd sell his mother down the river for another one.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:06 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:46 pm Let's not forget your last Presidential prediction.
I am able to admit that my prediction on the last election was wrong.

Are you able to admit that your support for this complete failure of a presidency was wrong?
Are we looking at it in the context of the last election? If so then no. Cheeto was the only choice in that two person race. The life long male Democrat from New York was and still is a better choice than the life long female carpetbagger from New York.

If the question is in general and compared to other Presidents, then yes.

However, it isn’t a complete failure, just 95%. He got the business tax reduction, border security, and most judges correct.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I’d say there’s a good chance Biden himself planted that sign.

As well as some rose bushes.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:06 pm
I am able to admit that my prediction on the last election was wrong.

Are you able to admit that your support for this complete failure of a presidency was wrong?
If you didn't want it as a past reference, then why did you frame it as such? You brought up past tense.

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:56 pm So what about the upcoming election? Are you continuing to support trump? Or are you not a fool?

When did you stop beating your daughter? See how those type of questions work?

That said, I would be perfectly fine with a Biden Presidency and a GOP controlled Senate. Biden is a Bill Clinton type of Democrat. He is a moderate at heart, but is moving way left to appease the crazy wing of the party that wants Warren, Bern, AOC, etc. Joe just wants to be liked at the end of the day and he won't go crazy left. His handlers on the other hand do scare me.

If the election were tomorrow I would probably write in a name. Neither of the major party candidates are worth much.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:43 pmJoe just wants to be liked at the end of the day and he won't go crazy left. His handlers on the other hand do scare me.
They should scare you. And face it, Joe’s politics won’t mean shit if he’s elected. They would be taking over shortly thereafter, whether he dies or is simply brushed aside.
Biden is a Bill Clinton type of Democrat.
So is Trump. Literally the same policy-wise. Just a much harsher tone and rhetoric that hurts people’s feelings.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

L45B wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:45 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:43 pm Biden is a Bill Clinton type of Democrat.
So is Trump. Literally the same policy-wise. Just a much harsher tone and rhetoric that hurts people’s feelings.
Hadn’t thought of it that way, but yeah somewhat. Trump refuses to act with much decorum. But that slide certainly can be seen everywhere today and on both sides of the aisle.