Kierland wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:27 pm Tiny
Yellow
Tweaker
Is that all you got?
T
Y
T

Do you even understand what's going on?

This election is about liberty πŸ—½ versus tyranny.

And in case you're late to the party pal, YOUR side is tyranny.

The American people will overwhelmingly reject this tyranny and sweep the president to a landslide re-election in November.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Donald Trump please establish

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Derron wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:45 pm
Papa Willie wrote: ↑Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Perhaps he wouldn’t be so fucked up if he didn’t fuck his son.
Family tradition.If your daddy had fucked you up the ass a couple times a week for 15 years or so you would probably would have that same little man attitude. He misses that, so he comes in here to get his asshole gapped a couple times a day to take him back to that special place.
This post is the difference between men and women. :lol:
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:12 pm if elvis don't get your juices flowing, check your pulse.
Kierland wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:00 pm Or maybe your date of birth.
That was the perfect exchange. :lol:

Ezra, Presley was forbidden back in the day. He was shocking, sexual, dangerous, rebellious and not approved. He's quaint, today. Memaw isn't a 16 year old bobbysoxer anymore, deciding if her virtue is worth second base. But her great-grandson is pulling in a couple hundred a month sliding an oiled dildo between xer HRT tits on OnlyFans. Elvis is chaste, now.

Do you really fuck to Elvis, Ezra? Now, not then. Do you fuck to him because of the quality of his music, or because of the emotional bond you have to that period of life when you first heard him?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:04 pm
EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:12 pm if elvis don't get your juices flowing, check your pulse.
Kierland wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:00 pm Or maybe your date of birth.
That was the perfect exchange. :lol:

Ezra, Presley was forbidden back in the day. He was shocking, sexual, dangerous, rebellious and not approved. He's quaint, today. Memaw isn't a 16 year old bobbysoxer anymore, deciding if her virtue is worth second base. But her great-grandson is pulling in a couple hundred a month sliding an oiled dildo between xer HRT tits on OnlyFans. Elvis is chaste, now.

Do you really fuck to Elvis, Ezra? Now, not then. Do you fuck to him because of the quality of his music, or because of the emotional bond you have to that period of life when you first heard him?
I prefer to fuck to beethovan, symphony No. 7, second movement.

It's hauntingly captivating.
Last edited by EAP on Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:30 pm
The election is about raw pettiness versus participation award dementia.

If you want liberty, kill AIPAC. It won't happen, so China will be allowed to fuck us into French irrelevancy.

How was your afternoon, Ezra?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:12 pm
EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:30 pm
The election is about raw pettiness versus participation award dementia.

If you want liberty, kill AIPAC. It won't happen, so China will be allowed to fuck us into French irrelevancy.

How was your afternoon, Ezra?
beethovan's 7th. 2nd movement.
Afternoon delight.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:11 pm

This one? I don't believe you. You don't have to lie. It makes you look silly.

That comment section is a gold mine. Have you seen 'The Knowing', too?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:45 pm Family tradition.If your daddy had fucked you up the ass a couple times a week for 15 years or so you would probably would have that same little man attitude. He misses that, so he comes in here to get his asshole gapped a couple times a day to take him back to that special place.
Why are you always posting about gay sex? You really need help.
kcdave wrote: ↑Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:19 pm

IB
I've been enjoying beethovan long before you discovered the joys of sex.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

a. What's the point of a conductor?

b. That audience is wack. it always kills me when the musicians are in ecstacy, but the audience is bored out of its mind. the one dude in the balcony even had his arms crossed. what the fuck was that? if Beethoven composed this shit while stone deaf, he was obviously buzzing to the vibrations of each instrument.

So why doesn't the audience? If a deaf man can feel, what's the point if the audience can't? or won't?

Tennis match embarrassing. What a repressed people.

Still not music to fuck to, though. Tempo is all wrong.

c. Beethoven would lose his mind to Bass Boost.
EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:16 pm
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:32 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:19 pm

mgHxmAsINDk
IB
I've been enjoying beethovan long before you discovered the joys of sex.
You don't have to lie about finding it as sexy as Elvis crooning a ballad while wearing Korean War fatigues, though.

I mean, one can enjoy 'Baby Shark' without fucking to it. Same with this Allegretto shit. Ain't nobody in this thread getting it up to Beethoven, unless they're a classically trained musician with soul instead of technique -- and those don't exist here.

Leastwise you, Ezra. Nice Sunday afternoon selection all the same. Props.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:35 pm a. What's the point of a conductor?

b. That audience is wack. it always kills me when the musicians are in ecstacy, but the audience is bored out of its mind. the one dude in the balcony even had his arms crossed. what the fuck was that? if Beethoven composed this shit while stone deaf, he was obviously buzzing to the vibrations of each instrument.

So why doesn't the audience? If a deaf man can feel, what's the point if the audience can't? or won't?

Tennis match embarrassing. What a repressed people.

Still not music to fuck to, though. Tempo is all wrong.

c. Beethoven would lose his mind to Bass Boost.
EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:16 pm
still not music to fuck to?
Depends on the type of fucking you do.
Ass fuck sodomy.
Sadomasochism.
Wild unprotected ass fuck of a dirty street hooker.
Tyga- RACK CITY BITCH.
Is that your cup of tea🍡 IB?

If on the other hand, you prefer to make sweet tender love to your partner, beethovan's 7th is perfect.

Seems you and I have different ideas on things.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Obviously, the conductor of the piece I posted is the great Leonard Bernstein.

The conducting acts as a guide, if you will. As the conductor relays his interpretation, his vision of the music to the performers.

Do you prefer Tyga or marvin gaye while fornication is in full swing?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:54 pm
No, it's not music to fuck to. Unless you're the instrumentalist. Again, look at the audiences. Polite, reserved, emotionless. They feel nothing. It's acoustic background music for whatever they're really thinking about while forced to show up for social likes and thumbs up.

You by a pool on a Sunday afternoon, yourself. Self satisfied. What you're not doing, is coring some bitch (or some dude, whatever your preference may be), or painting the sky with ropes of baby batter.

Not music to fuck to.

The only way to fuck to this piece is a la The Red Violin, El Diablo section. People as proxies for fucking something abstract. Are you an oboeist? A violinist? A trumpeter? A tympanist? No? Then don't lie about how a piece makes you feel.

Ass fuck sodomy.
Sodomy is like a blowjob. Substitution, not the thing itself. Beethoven was deaf. He would have wanted the thing itself, not substitution.

Sadomasochism.
What sins were Beethoven attempting to exorcise by composing such a solemn piece? What punishment was a deaf man seeking absolution for, in creating this piece?

Maybe you mean the torture of only hearing his genius inside his head, instead of hearing others share their genius back? Probably not. What do you mean?

That's Sam's department. He'll hook you up.

Tyga- RACK CITY BITCH.
Stripper music -- and more honestly lustful than Allegretto. Compare the audiences for each piece. More children have been spilled to Tyga than Beethoven.

I just wanted your response to Kierland. You chose to lie. It's Sunday, Ezra, so it's all good.

If on the other hand, you prefer to make sweet tender love to your partner, beethovan's 7th is perfect.
If you're a necrophiliac, sure. Because you're not a classical musician, Ezra. You're not making love to the music itself.

Depends.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:01 pm Obviously, the conductor of the piece I posted is the great Leonard Bernstein.

The conducting acts as a guide, if you will. As the conductor relays his interpretation, his vision of the music to the performers.
It's sheet music. They're cover bands.

They're the greatest classical instrumentalists in the world. Military precision. They can play those pieces in their sleep. They read complex musical notations like the rest of us read Dr. Seuss. They are fluent in bass, treble, and can transpose from major to minor keys and back instantaneously without losing rhythm or pacing.

Why do they need a conductor?

How often do conductors go against the sheet music?

You should swim now.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:29 pm
EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:54 pm
No, it's not music to fuck to. Unless you're the instrumentalist. Again, look at the audiences. Polite, reserved, emotionless. They feel nothing. It's acoustic background music for whatever they're really thinking about while forced to show up for social likes and thumbs up.

You by a pool on a Sunday afternoon, yourself. Self satisfied. What you're not doing, is coring some bitch (or some dude, whatever your preference may be), or painting the sky with ropes of baby batter.

Not music to fuck to.

The only way to fuck to this piece is a la The Red Violin, El Diablo section. People as proxies for fucking something abstract. Are you an oboeist? A violinist? A trumpeter? A tympanist? No? Then don't lie about how a piece makes you feel.

Ass fuck sodomy.
Sodomy is like a blowjob. Substitution, not the thing itself. Beethoven was deaf. He would have wanted the thing itself, not substitution.

Sadomasochism.
What sins were Beethoven attempting to exorcise by composing such a solemn piece? What punishment was a deaf man seeking absolution for, in creating this piece?

Maybe you mean the torture of only hearing his genius inside his head, instead of hearing others share their genius back? Probably not. What do you mean?

That's Sam's department. He'll hook you up.

Tyga- RACK CITY BITCH.
Stripper music -- and more honestly lustful than Allegretto. Compare the audiences for each piece. More children have been spilled to Tyga than Beethoven.

I just wanted your response to Kierland. You chose to lie. It's Sunday, Ezra, so it's all good.

If you're a necrophiliac, sure. Because you're not a classical musician, Ezra. You're not making love to the music itself.

Depends.
IB.
It appears that you don't "feel" the music. You lack the passion.

You Said "look at the audience"
Why the fuck would I do that?

IB.
This piece of music is so deeply moving, so full of life itself, the passion, the joy, the deep love and emotion within each of our hearts and souls.

Who hurt you?
Who betrayed you?
Who?

If you can't feel the depth of this immortal music, I can't help you.

The babies born to this glorious music, lived rich full lives.

Tyga- rack city bitch? Not so much.

The actors on a movie set are all great skilled actors, YET they need the direction of a skilled director/film maker.

The basketball stars in the NBA would still need coaching.

The football players need coaches to guide them.

Baseball players need the managers guidance to put them in the best position to win.

And yes, the instrumentalists need the guidance and vision of the conductor to implement his interpretation of the piece.

You disappointed me IB.
There are few things in life that equal a beethovan symphony.

For you to chalk it off as "elevator" music reveals hurt in your past.

Nevertheless, we still love and value your opinions.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:03 pm IB.
You're correct.

For the same reason a cook enjoys watching someone eat what they are serving. An engaged audience is a triumph. (See also: Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate sneaking into a local theatre in 'Once Upon A Time in Hollywood'.)

This piece of music is so deeply moving, so full of life itself, the passion, the joy, the deep love and emotion within each of our hearts and souls.
Then why is the audience not moved? They are stone.

As ants? They don't exist.

You suffer from classism.

The actors on a movie set are all great skilled actors, YET they need the direction of a skilled director/film maker.
I buy that.

And yes, the instrumentalists need the guidance and vision of the conductor to implement his interpretation of the piece.
Prove it. Find a cover of that exact piece in which the conductor guided the pit into a new interpretation (arrangement) of a hundreds year old piece, instead of being a human metronome.

You disappointed me IB.
We all do, Ezra.

Where were you when you first heard this piece?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: ↑Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:11 am
EAP wrote: ↑Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:03 pm IB.
You're correct.

For the same reason a cook enjoys watching someone eat what they are serving. An engaged audience is a triumph. (See also: Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate sneaking into a local theatre in 'Once Upon A Time in Hollywood'.)

Then why is the audience not moved? They are stone.

As ants? They don't exist.

You suffer from classism.

I buy that.

Prove it. Find a cover of that exact piece in which the conductor guided the pit into a new interpretation (arrangement) of a hundreds year old piece, instead of being a human metronome.

You disappointed me IB.
We all do, Ezra.

Where were you when you first heard this piece?
again.
When I lose myself in glorious music, the LAST thing I do is notice the audience around me.
That's absolutely insane

Where was I when I first heard this beautiful music?

My first love.
Her name was Lisa.
Golden blonde hair. Piercing blue eyes that πŸ’™ would leave you spellbound.

She introduced me to Ludwig Van.

Remember your first time IB?

Kierland's was in an outhouse at 13 with his grandmother.
Tonto's was with his horse 🐎 of course.
Screw probably screwed the pooch.

Classism?

There's nothing wrong with Classism.
It's got nothing to do with race or color.
But it's got everything to do with drive and ambition.
If I bust my ass in school for 12 years, why should a bum who prefers to watch tv skip school and do drugs, get to be at my place in life? He made his choice.
In a free society, we make choices. Have a government safety net. Welfare, etc...for those who make poor choices.
Class isn't a bad thing
Millions of minorities are in a higher class in life. Because they earned it.
90% of wealthy people, earned it.
Anyone who says otherwise, is a low IQ weak minded sheep who is easily duped and manipulated by bullshit propaganda.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I like this version better than that mess Pickle posted.

https://youtu.be/4y-n7tBHw_o
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

β€”Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

BSmack wrote: ↑Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:58 pm I like this version better than that mess Pickle posted.

https://youtu.be/4y-n7tBHw_o
Dude. I just listened to the version you posted. It's pussy ass fag shit.
Elvis destroys this.
Elvis's soul and grit makes this pussy sound like a tinkerbell fag.