George Floyd

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: George Floyd

Post by Diego in Seattle »

When there's a crowd forming at least two could have handled watching over everything. But at least one of them could have assisted in restraining Floyd until he was cuffed. And I think that's why the officers other than the one using his knee were fired. And I don't think most cops would want to work with those three bozos. The sooner the suspect is subdued the quicker they can pay more attention to the crowd, and less likelihood of the officer making the arrest as well as the suspect are gonna get hurt.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Floyd
Oh by the way, which one's pink?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:17 am
Floyd

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Neither one of these is.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What we saw in this video is the real jackboot of the US government coming down on its citizens. Not the imaginary jackboot that overprivileged white males like 88jackboots imagine in their fantasy land of how white males are oppressed by liberals.

Another black male summarily executed by Minneapolis police. Wish I could say I was surprised.

This is why we kneel.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

You would know jackbooted thuggery, so I will defer to you on this one.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Every god damn black person killed by the police was RESISTING ARREST!!!

This "jogger" in Minnesota fought with the police for 10 minutes
when they tried to put him in the police car....

Once again...the Giant sliverback selling looseys in NYC city was resisting!
EVERY GD one of them is resisting.....

It's simple...Don't want to get killed by the police????

Stop resisting!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:36 pm You would know jackbooted thuggery, so I will defer to you on this one.
Another IKYABWAI. You're on a roll.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

When the shoe fits...as it clearly does in your case.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Finally...a good reason to take a knee.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:36 pm You would know jackbooted thuggery, so I will defer to you on this one.
I know you are but what are they.
Outstanding
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:13 pm When the shoe fits...as it clearly does in your case.
Double down fatty, just like at the desert table.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Phelando Castile
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

No tears for sociopaths who prey on society. The American people understand that now.
Sonny Curtis of the Crickets, wrote a great song about blacks.
Later covered by the Bobby Fuller Four.https://youtu.be/KpYKcHZJWp0[/youtube]
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

When parents play this song to their children at a young age, society will be better for it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:17 am
Floyd
Derek Chauvin, as per the Live Leak video. But he wasn't the only pink skin, just the most visibly murderous.

Why did Derek Chauvin want to kill George Floyd? Why didn't Thao and the others also murder him, instead of just doing their job? How many others did he -- did they -- do something similar to, until it escalated serial killer style?

Like Amy Cooper, what would Derek and Thou and the others claim if cell phone cameras didn't exist?

Diego, you're a cop? What are other cops saying about how this was handled, and the firefight against protesters afterwards?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

As a public service announcement to the colored....Stanley Pickle and Chris Rock present....

HOW NOT TO GET KILLED BY DA POPO MAN!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 pm What we saw in this video is the real jackboot of the US government coming down on its citizens. Not the imaginary jackboot that overprivileged white males like 88jackboots imagine in their fantasy land of how white males are oppressed by liberals.

Another black male summarily executed by Minneapolis police. Wish I could say I was surprised.

This is why we kneel.
Do you kneel?

That white man given conflicting directions in that hotel before the cops murdered him ... cacs don't protest for other whites, but for shit like executive orders. Why?

88 may or may not be complicated, if he really did pull himself up by his bootstraps instead of depending upon generational wealth and generational networking to skip him ahead every few steps in his life. Not different, because all cacs are the same; just complicated. If you're a cac, you don't need to lie about the fear of being diminished socially and culturally. Everyone knows it's there, so might as well speak on it from a DC point of view.

George Floyd was the unintended genie wish of Chris Cooper escaping Amy Cooper's clever plan to sic the NYPD on a brother who just wanted her to leash her dog per the rules. Some real monkey paw shit.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:43 pm uj0mtxXEGE8

As a public service announcement to the colored....Stanley Pickle and Chris Rock present....

HOW NOT TO GET KILLED BY DA POPO MAN!
1. Be related by blood
2. Be a local politician
3. Donate generously
4. Be an attorney
5. Don't be on the bad side of the four above

View the video above. George Floyd was complying. He still died. Do you honestly believe the police handled this arrest appropriately?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:06 pm Every god damn black person killed by the police was RESISTING ARREST!!!

This "jogger" in Minnesota fought with the police for 10 minutes
when they tried to put him in the police car....

Once again...the Giant sliverback selling looseys in NYC city was resisting!
EVERY GD one of them is resisting.....

It's simple...Don't want to get killed by the police????

Stop resisting!
When you were in the military, what improper acts towards the locals did you witness, which the commanding officers looked the other way on?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:54 pm
When you were in the military, what improper acts towards the locals did you witness, which the commanding officers looked the other way on?
Well...this black guy in my unit carjacked a 70 year old german couple. The Polizei caught him and turned him over to the
American Military to prosecute. This was back in 1983...probably the first carjacking in german history.

Anyhoo...they gave me a 9mm and a holster and I took him to Manheim Military Prison.

Funny...his name was Lloyd too! I have the article from the AFN Stars and Stripes somewhere.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:40 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 pm What we saw in this video is the real jackboot of the US government coming down on its citizens. Not the imaginary jackboot that overprivileged white males like 88jackboots imagine in their fantasy land of how white males are oppressed by liberals.

This is why we kneel.
So how many other examples like this are there? Show them.
You live in Georgia, Tarkus. Why bother being disingenuous.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:46 pm Phelando Castile
Like notches on a helmet, on a spear, on a bedpost, each name induces a pavlovian flinch. As intended.

Maybe you'll like this article, maybe you won't. But Mr. Owens has a point.

EAP, you're an AI, so I'll just say the Bobby Fuller Four version you posted later is interesting for the fantasy concepts of four white dudes in clean pressed suits being behind bars in the first place, and the primal go go dancer caged behind them as additional torture/reward.
EAP wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:10 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:54 pm
Well...this black guy in my unit carjacked a 70 year old german couple. The Polizei caught him and turned him over to the
American Military to prosecute. This was back in 1983...probably the first carjacking in german history.

Anyhoo...they gave me a 9mm and a holster and I took him to Manheim Military Prison.

Funny...his name was Lloyd too! I have the article from the AFN Stars and Stripes somewhere.
That was it?

Post it. Wait, don't dox yourself too much. But really, that was it?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 pm Diego, you're a cop? What are other cops saying about how this was handled, and the firefight against protesters afterwards?
I'm not a cop, but I do have LE education & training.

I'm not really seeing much about this incident, as it's pretty cut & dry (the Arbery case is getting a lot of discussion).

I haven't seen much on the protests yet, but I can tell you it's a bad look for LE. They look like racists/hypocrites when they use rubber bullets & tear gas on unarmed protesters yet use no force on armed protesters in the Michigan statehouse.

Governors need to start calling out the NG for these MAGA protests (I'm looking at Michigan & Kentucky).
9/27/22
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:07 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 pm Diego, you're a cop? What are other cops saying about how this was handled, and the firefight against protesters afterwards?

I'm not really seeing much about this incident, as it's pretty cut & dry (the Arbery case is getting a lot of discussion).

I haven't seen much on the protests yet, but I can tell you it's a bad look for LE. They look like racists/hypocrites when they use rubber bullets & tear gas on unarmed protesters yet use no force on armed protesters in the Michigan statehouse.

Governors need to start calling out the NG for these MAGA protests (I'm looking at Michigan & Kentucky).

Bahwahahhwhahahhwahahhahahahaaa

How could any reasonable person think a pedo freak was Law Enforcement?????

Jesus Fukkken Christ!!!!!

When all is said and done....it will be proven that putting your knee on the neck
is TEXTBOOK procedure!

TEXTBOOK!

They put the knee on the head/neck because you can't move or resist without your head or neck.

The coloreds are going to EXPLODE when the Georgia Three and Minnesota Four get off "INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES!"

Any Questions?

Please see Chris Rock PSA.

It really is that simple...

Obey the Law
Don't resist
Get a White friend
Pretend you are part human.....
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

TONTO know when little pickle, penis eater, and IB are banned.

Legends comeback.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

TONTO wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:57 pm TONTO know when little pickle, penis eater, and IB are banned.

Legends comeback.
Tell it to your trail of tears....

To the victor go the spoils....

Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahaa!

Tonto primitive savage that can only make fire and eat buffalo....

Need more than fire and sharp stick to kill White Debil.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:11 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:40 pm

This is why we kneel.
So how many other examples like this are there? Show them.
You live in Georgia, Tarkus. Why bother being disingenuous.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:46 pm Phelando Castile
Like notches on a helmet, on a spear, on a bedpost, each name induces a pavlovian flinch. As intended.

Maybe you'll like this article, maybe you won't. But Mr. Owens has a point.

EAP, you're an AI, so I'll just say the Bobby Fuller Four version you posted later is interesting for the fantasy concepts of four white dudes in clean pressed suits being behind bars in the first place, and the primal go go dancer caged behind them as additional torture/reward.
EAP wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm
IB.
Plenty of whites "fought the law" and continue to fight the law.
Here's a hint for ya.
Nothing to do with skin color, everything to do with respect.

Blacks are taught to spit on male and female officers, attack them, grab their guns.
When whites disrespect male and female officers, the results will be exactly the same.
Exactly the same.

The fake news media constantly bombards and floods the media with police encounters with criminal blacks
Yet there's tons of white encounters with officers that go completely ignored. That's the epitome of "fake news".

Blacks are taught by criminal parents to fight the law.
Stupid parents begets stupid kids.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

TONTO wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:57 pm TONTO know when little pickle, penis eater, and IB are banned.

Legends comeback.
Tonto from Comanche tribe who murdered and tortured women and children. Tonto destined for hell.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:07 pm

you a cop?
BUWAHAHAHA

You couldn't get a dishwasher job at the Marriott.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Killing Zulus

Oh my God....I had three orgasms...killing Zulu makes me cum hard......
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

schmick wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:52 pm Not taking sides in a conflict I wasn't there to witness.

Was dude resisting arrest?
He had a warrant for FELONY FORGERY!

the cops spent 10 minutes trying to get him in cuffs and put him in the car....

If you think fighting for ten minutes and kicking, twisting, refusing to get cuffed and in the cop car is "resisting arrest"

then, YEAH, he was resisting arrest.

What are cops suppose to do when a felon doesn't want to go to jail?????
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:52 pm Was dude resisting arrest?
Since when was resisting arrest punishable by death?

Fuck you in the meantime.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:08 pm

What do you want the cops to do....Let him go????

You liberals really are RETARDED!

Each day I pray more and more for the Civil War.....We need a purge!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

schmick wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:51 pm If it was an execution because he was resisting. They would have shot him. Using the restraining techniques they are taught to restrain a resisting felon who they are trying to arrest doesn't appear to be intent to execute. The felon they were arresting caused the escalation and had he not tried to fight the officers there to arrest him, he'd still be alive today.
SCHMICK
GETS
IT!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:51 pm If it was an execution because he was resisting. They would have shot him. Using the restraining techniques they are taught to restrain a resisting felon who they are trying to arrest doesn't appear to be intent to execute. The felon they were arresting caused the escalation and had he not tried to fight the officers there to arrest him, he'd still be alive today.
First off, he wasn't a felon. The officers were responding to a call regarding a forgery when they encountered Floyd.

Secondly, putting a knee to a person's neck isn't an acceptable method for restraining a person.

Thirdly, Floyd was 6'7". I doubt that arresting officer was anywhere close to the same size. So again, why was only one officer restraining him? And if the cuffs weren't enough, why didn't they hogtied him?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:17 pm So an oversized man was resisting the police and fighting them while they try to restrain an oversized man who is fighting them..
But because the oversized man is black, its a racially motivated execution and not just an oversized man who brought it upon himself by trying to bully the police? Got it.
Boy, are you stupid!

How many officers do you see attempting to restrain Floyd?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:23 pm Boy, are you stupid!

How many officers do you see attempting to restrain Floyd?
Schmick will never miss an opportunity to say a black man who dies unnecessarily at the hands of the state deserved it.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:08 pm

No one is saying resisting is punishable by death.
However, resisting, much like smoking crack and shooting up heroin, is dangerous to one's health and well being.
Catch my drift?
Feel me?