George Floyd

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: George Floyd

Post by Bill in Houston »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:31 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:22 pm I'm someone you have never known.

But I understand the troll you are.

GFY
I don't know anyone here, Bill. You're offended, but on behalf of whom? is why I ask.
I don't know anyone here either, so get fucked.

I'm not offended by you, or anyone else here.

I'm offended by shit that goes on in life.
See above.
See the rest of this board.
See...
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:40 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:22 pm I'm someone you have never known.

But I understand the troll you are.

GFY
I don't know anyone here, Bill. You're offended, but on behalf of whom? is why I ask.
Is your dick hard?

Lies. You claim to be honest. So be honest.

This isn't life.

See above.
You blew a gasket over a Marcus Allen reset substituting a white Jewish writer and the black president of the Jewish fraternity they both belonged to.

You called the abuse and devaluing of black lives by Jews 'bullshit', which you weren't going to allow to go unchecked... but there's an inconsistency there, Bill.

What about it? Cacs are cacs, whether Anglo, Jewish, Latin, Hapa or otherwise. This is a cac board. Whom do you rack?

See...
Probably not. We see past each other, Bill.

Are you foundational black, or no?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:28 am

Is your dick hard?

Lies. You claim to be honest. So be honest.

This isn't life.

See above.
You blew a gasket over a Marcus Allen reset substituting a white Jewish writer and the black president of the Jewish fraternity they both belonged to.

You called the abuse and devaluing of black lives by Jews 'bullshit', which you weren't going to allow to go unchecked... but there's an inconsistency there, Bill.

What about it? Cacs are cacs, whether Anglo, Jewish, Latin, Hapa or otherwise. This is a cac board. Whom do you rack?

See...
Probably not. We see past each other, Bill.

Are you foundational black, or no?
GFY. Comprehend much?

You have no understanding of honesty.
I will call out your lies because you are a shit troll.

I dont need you to tell me what’s real.

Again GFY. I didn’t even read your links. I don’t need to because you are an absolute fraud and bullshiter. I don’t care about anything you post because you’re a lie.

You see something other than I? Most certainly you do.
You talk lies and BS. You ain’t who you claim to be.
You have no authority to speak for anyone. You are a lying troll. Bring up your smoke and mirrors. You can not speak for:
Women
Blacks
minorities
Anything other than trolling

You are a decent troll. I’ll give you that. Had me for a minute. But if you continue this charade I’ll stomp you into a puddle.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:19 am GFY. Comprehend much?
All of this because I won't participate in piling on BP, then?

:pickle:

Are you for real?

You have no understanding of honesty.
Jews owned slaves. Jews owned the ships transporting those slaves. Jews owned the banks used to loan money to purchase those slaves, the boats that brought them over, the land they worked, the businesses their masters created. Jews collected the interest on those loans. Jews collected reparations from the government for loss of property, and from planters who received payment from the government for said loss of property who still needed to pay collectors off.

And that's just the mid-late 19th century.

Or did you mean a more intimate honesty between us, Bill.

Shoot from your hip. What honesty do you believe you're not getting.

I will call out your lies because you are a shit troll.
You're here for the funny, and stroke yourself to any inference of loss of control.

I dont need you to tell me what’s real.
No one here is real. It's complicated. Like Toddowen (pbuh).

Again GFY. I didn’t even read your links.
Why is a white Jewish terrorist running Black Lives Matters fundraising?

Wtf is going on with ActBlue?
https://capitalresearch.org/article/act ... y-machine/

I don’t need to because you are an absolute fraud and bullshiter. I don’t care about anything you post because you’re a lie.
All this because of not buying the current BLM?
because of #JewishPrivilege hashtag fall-out?
or because of BP?

You see something other than I? Most certainly you do.
You talk lies and BS. You ain’t who you claim to be.
You have no authority to speak for anyone.
I speak for myself, Bill. Who do you speak for, while you rack a dead movement?

You are a lying troll. Bring up your smoke and mirrors. You can not speak for:
Women
Blacks
minorities
Anything other than trolling
BP has you that put out?

You are a decent troll. I’ll give you that. Had me for a minute. But if you continue this charade I’ll stomp you into a puddle.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Buttfuck Bill the Westheimer Peg Boy is a terrible liar.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah the drive by pedokkkal tried a funny.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Police reform in DC leads to more self ass-kicking by kneegrows as seen in bodycam videos:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/washington-dc ... e_hero_hed

One slams a stolen dirt bike into a patrol car and dies, but the po-po is to blame, right?

Another starts shit with an off-duty cop and pulls a gun. Hilarity ensues.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What’s your point?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:53 pm
Not sure what happened during the video gap between peaceful arrest and kneeling on his neck.
And now we know.

That drug-addled fuckwit was tweaking balls and couldn't/wouldn't follow the most basic instructions the entire time. The shit head OD'd. No way is a murder charge going to stand up. Normal people don't have to be told ten fucking times to put their hands on the steering wheel.

And, yes, this absolutely would have gone down the same way if he was a white tweaker
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Judge jury executioner.

And if you think it’s ok for JUBMs to treat anyone of any color, age, gender or whatever that way then your past “criticisms” of them were nothing but a hollow farce. Like you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:a white tweaker
Sincerely,

Derron
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:01 am I have never prosecuted or defended so much as a traffic ticket, so my opinion doesn't mean much; fwiiw, I think they will get some sort of criminal conviction, but again I really don't know.
Criminal or civil, you still have to prove the elements of the offense. For murder to stick, they would have to:

A. Demonstrate that the cops actually killed him.
B. That they intended to kill him.

From the autopsy report, I don't think that will fly. I'm sure they will get dinged on some lesser included charge, but murder in any degree is a reach.

However, I have defended law enforcement and prison officials on excessive force claims brought under 42 UCS 1983. And someone is going to be writing a large check to Mr. George's heirs.
Certainly possible, but I believe that would tend more towards a political settlement. What is the state's liability if a heavily intoxicated individual with a heart condition expires in custody after strenuously resisting arrest for nearly fifteen minutes? The knee on the neck was a non-factor. It was plainly obvious that he was applying very little pressure. The fact Floyd was able to move his head around and talk is proof he wasn't being choked.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

8:46 of depraved indifference is your malice.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 am The fact Floyd was able to move his head around and talk is proof he wasn't being choked.
Choking is on the inside and does indeed make it near impossible to talk.
Strangulation is on the outside and you can talk.

Your assertion that he would have died in the car had they just closed the door is not supported by any evidence.

The rest of your post was the usual excuses for JUBMs.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 am
mvscal wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 am The fact Floyd was able to move his head around and talk is proof he wasn't being choked.

Your assertion that he would have died in the car had they just closed the door is not supported by any evidence.

The rest of your post was the usual excuses for JUBMs.
I love the tradition of mvskkkal and suckaholic trying to display their legal chops and explaining why police shouldn't be charged with murder for murdering a suspect pre-trial. It's their pitiful way of trying to excuse their racism. We know deep down both feel like mvscunt---that Floyd deserved it and JUBMs murdering black suspects pre trial is a feature of the system, not a bug.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:22 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 am

Both of which leave forensic evidence and neither was noted on the autopsy report.
However, according to prosecutors, in charging documents filed last week, early results "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
He died of a heart attack. He was whacked on meth and fentanyl, was covid positive, had a history of heart disease and then, in a drug addled stupor, strenuously resisted arrest. He was crying about not being able to breathe before they even yanked him out of his own vehicle. He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, but that was pretty much the story of his entire worthless life.

"I'm not that kinda guy" he said over and over. Well, he jammed a gun in pregnant woman's belly and robbed her. I'd have to say that, yeah, he was that kind of guy. His black life did not matter one pinch of rat shit. Fuck him and anyone sucking his dead dick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 am The knee on the neck was a non-factor.
Facts don’t matter to pedokkkal

"cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

So fuck off you POS kid fucking racist.

And of course you can link us up with the court docs that show the Miss Henrique was preggers. Or was that a lie too?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:02 am Dude was screaming for his mom and screaming he couldn't breathe before the cops even took him out of the car and put him on the ground....which George requested them to do.
So It's OK police murdered him pre-trial. Schmickity logic strikes again!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 am He took a lethal dose of fetanyl, had the cops held him down on the ground or.not, he was.dying
But the cops did hold him down, and caused him to die. The end.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 am He took a lethal dose of fetanyl, had the cops held him down on the ground or.not, he was.dying
Shedick lies about everything to make himself feel better about being a POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:00 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:07 pm
But the cops did hold him down, and caused him to die. The end.
One cop did hold him down, at Floyds request, and then the cop gave him CPR. Whether him being held down caused his death or the drugs in his system caused it is up to the coroner's report and the court to decide.
The coroner decided. I posted it, but you are immune to facts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:19 pm Shedick lies about everything

grass is green.

The Pathelogical Liar
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Grasping at straws.

It's over.

The next President is Biden.

Enjoy New York City... it's evil.

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Man, this is a great reminder of why I don’t miss this shithole at all. This thread makes 8chan look like a progressive haven. See you guys in another few years... maybe.

"Keys, woman!"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:42 am Man, this is a great reminder of why I don’t miss this shithole at all. This thread makes 8chan look like a progressive haven. See you guys in another few years... maybe.
Nice going, 88.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:56 am
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:42 am Man, this is a great reminder of why I don’t miss this shithole at all. This thread makes 8chan look like a progressive haven. See you guys in another few years... maybe.
Nice going, 88.

Florida Man.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Cripplechan was an FBI controlled containment board for Qtards. When the feds are baiting citizens (let alone underaged, barely legal and/or mentally challenged ciyizens) into committing mass murders, there's a problem. Not anything we can do about it, since it's technically 'dead', but still a moral and ethical problem.

The kp aspect was just icing on the fed cake.

Be well, and be safe, Mike.
Last edited by Innocent Bystander on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh my, that is 100% spot on.

Good to see you, Mike. Post much more, read less.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

That's not bootlicker bingo. That's cac bingo.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:04 pm

I don't care.

The paramedics are on video trying to remove the cop from Floyd's neck. A knee to the neck is inappropriate when a suspect is subdued, has pissed himself, is handcuffed and is not a threat.

The officer ignored the paramedics. Chauvin wanted Floyd DEAD.
He got his wish. He will get away with it, like Koon, Powell, Briseno, Wind, (Gacy, Dahmer, Buck, Bryant, Milam)...

As for Fentanyl, that's a Chinese smuggling issue.... which is a much bigger issue.

Candace does what she do, like Michelle Malkin. Do you have her opinions on Daniel Shaver? or is she allowed to have one?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:02 am

Dude was screaming for his mom and screaming he couldn't breathe before the cops even took him out of the car and put him on the ground....which George requested them to do.

He ate a bunch of fetanyl and meth to hide the drugs from the cops
Again, doesn't matter. 8 minutes 46 seconds is too long to have a knee on the neck of a subdued man. If the cops are aware he ingested drugs, and don't consider he's a medical emergency from the get-go .... why is it okayed to kill a man instead of getting him immediate emergency medical attention?

Think it through.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:12 pm why is it okayed to kill a man instead of getting him immediate emergency medical attention?

Think it through.
The legitimization of white supremacy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which has nothing to do with anything in this case except the voices in shedicks head.