FakeX is sending men to space on Wednesday

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: FakeX is sending men to space on Wednesday

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:15 amAs to the debunking of the Fecalcore tests, I did indeed posted those facts.
And I debunked your shit post on the subject. I guess you just don’t remember.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:17 am
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:15 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:33 am
You assume that the moon reflects the sun's light, and is not its own light.
I "assume" no such thing. The moon does reflect the Sun's light, as all the planets and lunar satellites do.
It’s a fact because you say so, well because someone said so so you say so too.
This is how the globetard cult rolls.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:20 am
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:15 amAs to the debunking of the Fecalcore tests, I did indeed posted those facts.
And I debunked your shit post on the subject. I guess you just don’t remember.
Jay never debunked the Fecore laser tests.

In fact, while trying to do so he wet the bed in similar fashion to the way Flubber wet the bed on the previous page of this thread.

I have NO idea how he thinks he debunked the tests.

Whatever...

These globe wackos really are insufferable jackoffs.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote:I'll give you three more posts to figure it out.
I have already figured out that you are semi-retarded.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote:Say Lefty is flying from Atlanta to LA. Why couldn’t he just set his compass setting at 270 and get straight there?

I’m just glad that Left makes occasional turns in his plane to keep from going straight.
Assclown, on a flat Earth, as soon as you start moving, 270 (due west) CHANGES.
West is not a constant.

You could set your compass to 0 (North) and get straight to the North Pole without turning the plane.

But you could NOT set your compass to 270 and get straight to LA from ATL without turning the plane.

You have been spewing something majorly m0ronic.

See the red arrows on this map.

If a pilot tried to do as you have been suggesting, his plane would be the short red arrow.

You can't "set your compass to 270 and get straight to LA from ATL" on the globe or on a flat earth.

You stupid hockey puck.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

You both are wrong for different reasons.

However, the discussion shouldn't be about Atlanta to LA. It should be about Sydney to Santiago. This is where the flat earth discussion really falls apart. Flat earth maps can be made to work or are close enough to actuals to get by. That is destroyed when discussing flights between southern hemisphere cities.

Flat earthers go thru all kinds of mental gymnastics to try to fit these flights to flat earth. Then when those are proven to be false they call the flights people take daily fake. Or they go to Jetstream winds, or conspiracy theories, or whataboutism, or name calling.

So Softball, why do flights between Sydney and Santiago head southeast from Sydney and sometimes cross New Zealand to get to Santiago and not head northeast?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:49 pm And suddenly - those circular lines mean something on a flat earth.

Just wow. I’m amazed at how fucking lunched the old man is now.

Bye, old man. Your trolling sucks too much now.

You can just admit that this was wrong, 'tard...

dummy wrote:Say Lefty is flying from Atlanta to LA. Why couldn’t he just set his compass setting at 270 and get straight there?

Everyone can see it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Flat earthers go thru all kinds of mental gymnastics to try to fit these flights to flat earth Then when those are proven to be false they call the flights people take daily fake. Or they go to Jetstream winds, or conspiracy theories, or whataboutism, or name calling.
So Softball, why do flights between Sydney and Santiago head southeast from Sydney and sometimes cross New Zealand to get to Santiago and not head northeast?
You desperate freaks really are a piece of work.

1. Link us up to where I have ever shown you a map of a flat Earth and said that it is the true map of the Earth. I have no map that I can determine to be accurate because there are far too many unknowns.

2. Get a ticket for the Sydney - Santiago flight. Take the flight. Document it. Then tell us how that proves your globe.

3. If all of these supposed FACTS you spout about are really FACTS, why are you and the rest of the globetards still, years later, and after countless dozens of pages, vigorously seeking to convert me into joining your cult?

lol

Wtf?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Typical response. I just asked a simple question and you vomited a bunch of crap all over us.

But whatever, its what you do.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:So Softball, why do flights between Sydney and Santiago head southeast from Sydney and sometimes cross New Zealand to get to Santiago and not head northeast?
Do they?

You state something as a fact, and demand an answer to a question containing your "fact," and yet you provide no proof of your "fact."

Then you sniffle and muse because I have not entertained your question the way you want.

I'm not your monkey, dude.

Get on the flight and take it.

Oh yes, we know the track of these flights, for sure.

Malaysia Flight 370?

GPS?

They have no idea where it was and where it went.

lol
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Typical deflection. Look at 370 over there.

I don’t need to take the flight as I have flown nonstop between Southern Hemisphere cities. You on the other hand claim that you have an open mind and are seeking answers. I just continue to point out the hypocrisy of that statement.

As for flights between Sydney and Santiago, I stated it as fact because it is. It crossed over NZ going to SCL. Radar tracked it. Here is the flight log that anyone can confirm for themself.

There you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Here is the flight log that anyone can confirm for themself.
What is confirmed is that you haven't proved a damn thing.

It's a computer screen.

Wow!

Flight 370 had this too, yes?

Yes...

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Good god you are a tool.

Like I said, flat earthers go to the deny card and you proved me correct. This flight didn't happen! You weren't on it so it isn't real! Never mind that plenty of people were. Never mind the flight was worked by ATC. Never mind radar tracked it and it crossed NZ.

This is why your conspiracy theory would require tens of thousands of people to pull off. Any passenger looking out the window would have to be in on the conspiracy. Same for ATC, pilots, the private flight tracking companies, private radar operators, ham radio operators etc.

You should really seek help, but I prefer you don't because you make my predictions come true and you provide comedic relief for not only this board, but pilots around the world.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:55 pm
Flight 370 had this too, yes?

Yes...
And this is why you remain a laughing stock. You assume 370 had this and answer your own assumption. In both cases however you are wrong. MH370 either turned off their transponder after leaving Malaysian air space or it malfunctioned. Without the transponder no radar track was captured. Malaysian military radar followed MH370 for a bit longer until it disappeared from their screens.

So no, MH370 did not have one of these. But enough with your attempt to distract. Time to get back to the if I can’t see or touch the flight it didn’t happen.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Like I said, flat earthers go to the deny card and you proved me correct. This flight didn't happen! You weren't on it so it isn't real! Never mind that plenty of people were. Never mind the flight was worked by ATC. Never mind radar tracked it and it crossed NZ.
I have not said the flights do not happen and I have not said that they do not go on the path that is shown on the screen you posted.
I have also not said that they certainly do.

We are talking about proving your globe, which these flights, if they exist, do not.

Or if you somehow think they do, explain how.

I am asking reasonable questions.

Beyond plane tracking equipment, how many passengers on board MS 370 do you think had cell phones?

GPS was unable to verify where even one of the phones were?

Okay...

So all of this "We know this, we know that..." while pointing at pictures on a computer screen seems a little humorous to me.

But then again, so do things like this...

Courtesy of your friends at NASA, who are laffing at you.

"We know this! We know that!"

You know jack shit.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:36 am
I have not said the flights do not happen

these flights, if they exist
Talking out of both sides of your mouth again huh?

Just because you haven’t been on this flight doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. The fact that you even have to think for a second about if these flights exist is crazy. People purchase these flights daily. You can see LATAM planes in Sydney. They aren’t allowed to fly domestic or 5th freedom routes. You can also see their registration numbers so you know the aircraft is traveling between the cities.
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:36 am I am asking reasonable questions.

Beyond plane tracking equipment, how many passengers on board MS 370 do you think had cell phones?

GPS was unable to verify where even one of the phones were?
Way to contradict yourself again. Try taking a hand held gps on your next plane flight. It will most likely error out because it wasn’t designed to work at 600 plus mph. Cell phones are even worse. Keep your phone on on your next flight over water. It will have an even harder time keeping up.

But yeah passengers cell phones should have let the passengers know they were off course.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:We are talking about proving your globe, which these flights, if they exist, do not.

We got nothing here, and of course that is the bottom line of our discussion.

LS wrote:But yeah passengers cell phones should have let the passengers know they were off course.
No, not let passengers know.
Authorities pinging passenger phones to see if they can determine the location of the passengers' cell phones.

https://i.insider.com/5b5c81ab2be4ab1a0 ... &auto=webp

The plane was deviant from its path for an hour before military radar finally lost it.
About 1/3 of the time it was deviant it was known to be over land.

Why did the military radar lose the plane?

I want to ask you smart science guys a question.
It should be enlightening and entertaining.

Say you set up a hypothetical pool on stilts like this, but maybe lower -- almost touching the ground.
1/4 of a mile long, and set up so the bottom of the pool was measured to be perfectly flat all the way from end to end.

It would look something like this, but not nearly as deep -- and 1/4 of a mile long.

So you put maybe 3" of water in the pool.
Is the water going to lay flat from end-to-end, or is it going to assume another shape?

What do you think?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:33 am
You assume that the moon reflects the sun's light, and is not its own light.
I "assume" no such thing. The moon does reflect the Sun's light, as all the planets and lunar satellites do.
Okay then MS, if the moon or other planets don't reflect the Sun's light, what exactly is causing their brightness. Are they self illuminated somehow?

If you can't offer a rational explanation, then what is the answer? Doyle said quite reasonably, "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

What is generating the brightness of the moon? Keep phases in mind with your response.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

People have done moonlight temperature experiments that show that the moon produces a cooling light.

Temperatures cooler under moonlight as opposed to in the shade when the moon is out.

You can do your own search for these experiments, if you care to.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes Chip we get that you believe what other people say about earth’s shape. You still have not answered why it is ok for you to do that and not pop.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Okay then MS, if the moon or other planets don't reflect the Sun's light, what exactly is causing their brightness. Are they self illuminated somehow?

If you can't offer a rational explanation, then what is the answer? Doyle said quite reasonably, "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

What is generating the brightness of the moon? Keep phases in mind with your response.
I want you to be truthful that’s all. Is that too much to ask? What you said it not a fact it is your opinion. It is what other people told you it was.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:28 am We are talking about proving your globe, which these flights, if they exist, do not.

I never said they proved it. You laid out things you wanted to see happen that would prove a globe to you. I pointed out that both have happened and as per usual you just ignored both, or tossed out some off hand comment as if it was a complete rebuttal. The items you have asked for exist, but you keep digging the hole in the sand for your head deeper. This specific discussion is just to further point out your hypocricy and unwillingness to think for yourself.

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:28 am The plane was deviant...
What ever you say.

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:28 am No, not let passengers know.
Authorities pinging passenger phones to see if they can determine the location of the passengers' cell phones.
So Apple won't help law enforcement unlock a suspects phone, but suddenly in a couple of hours they are going to turn over the gps info for passengers on a plane? Keep dreaming

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:28 am Say you set up a hypothetical pool on stilts like this, but maybe lower -- almost touching the ground.
1/4 of a mile long, and set up so the bottom of the pool was measured to be perfectly flat all the way from end to end.

It would look something like this, but not nearly as deep -- and 1/4 of a mile long.

So you put maybe 3" of water in the pool.
Is the water going to lay flat from end-to-end, or is it going to assume another shape?
You don't understand science at all do you? You said the pool was perfectly flat. Water will take the shape of its vessel unless there is more volume than the volume of the vessel. So in this case the water will fill the vessel to 3 feet and the top of the water will be flat, minus around the edges of the vessel where surface tension will pull the water slightly higher. Oh and any wind would disturb the flat water as well.

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:29 am People have done moonlight temperature experiments that show that the moon produces a cooling light.

Temperatures cooler under moonlight as opposed to in the shade when the moon is out.

You can do your own search for these experiments, if you care to.
Yeah, you flat earthers love talking about this. Too bad not a single one of you understands science. These experiments have been shot down and crash and burn every time. Here is but one https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/ ... t-cooling/
Last edited by Left Seater on Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:52 pm

But why be willfully ignorant? For poptart the answer might be due to his interpretation of the Bible, and so if he accepts that his interpretation is wrong about the shape of the earth, then OMG what else is wrong about the Bible?!!
You first mention his interpretation of the Bible, and then leave out the word interpretation when using italics. Your sentence should read:

...and so if he accepts that his interpretation is wrong about the shape of the earth, then OMG what else is wrong with his interpretation of the Bible?!!

Just because a human interprets it one way does not make the entire text incorrect. Further the Bible does not define the firmament nor its dimensions. These are assumed by Softball and others.

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:52 pm As demonstrated in the videos, the flat earth theory fails to explain the seasons, gravity, known flight times between cities, and on and on. On the other hand, the globe "theory" explains all of them.
Unfortunately these Bible based flat earthers refuse to offer an alternative model or map of the earth because they can't. Instead they hid behind the unknown. They say they don't know what the shape is, but they know definitively what shape it isn't. Never mind the contradiction right there. But further they don't want to try to know the shape, as that will most likely lead them to seeing their interpretation of the Bible is incorrect.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:52 pm
To not accept the universe as it actually exists is to limit God's ability to create, and does not give God the credit that He deserves. When that is done by someone who purports to understand God, it simply doesn't make sense to me.
This will rack.
Cheomseongdae]South Korea may have the oldest observatory in the world, so his adopted home has a long history of trying to understand the universe. South Korea has at least one modern public observatory, and my offer remains open to pay for poptart's admission fee to it, if there is a fee. Yes, I want him to see it with his own eyes.

Pop doesn't seem to appreciate natural science and doesn't seem to see the big picture. Or as has been musically stated, "living in their pools they soon forget about the sea...."
x34y7xKJsv8
Double rack.

Pops can even PET it, if the government allows.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:12 pm
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:55 pm

I want you to be truthful that’s all. Is that too much to ask? What you said it not a fact it is your opinion. It is what other people told you it was.
I notice you did not answer the question I posed. Poptart did and I will address his answer, but I would like to see yours first. So please, answer the question.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The biggest questions remain and will remain unanswered.

God. Intelligent design
A Creator. An intelligence so far advanced from anything we could ever dream of pondering.

My level of intelligence puts me firmly in this realm of thinking.
Albert Einstein was also in this realm.

Leftists and atheists who are on the side of "something coming from nothing" are displaying a severe lack of intellectual curiosity.

That group would include Kierland, screw, Tonto, Bill, etc...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SO many zany things have been posted that I barely know where to begin in responding.
I only have time to hit on a few things.
Be patient.

Jsc, the first video you posted was a response to Globebusters, who I guess (based on this guy's video) want to claim that the Azimuthal Equidistant model is the true model of the Earth.

I do not make the claim that the AE model is correct.
I am not going to get tangled up in commenting on this debate, because I do not agree with either side.
But I will say that your guy there just casually makes SO many assumptions that it boggles the mind.
I guess he isn't even aware that he is doing it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:but why be willfully ignorant? For poptart the answer might be due to his interpretation of the Bible
I was a Christian for almost 40 years while assuming the globe was correct.
It never crossed my mind that it might be wrong.

It was only after I began exploring the globe, and NASA, that I then looked more closely at what the Bible tells us, and realized that the Bible presents the Earth to us as being flat, stationary, and enclosed.

People sometimes try to debate that the Bible presents the Earth this way, but they are being very disingenuous.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:Pop doesn't seem to appreciate natural science
I have posted the laser tests now a few times.

I seem to have missed your comments on them.

Do you think water is clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball?

Have you ever really thought about this?
I mean, really quietly sat and thought about it, without looking at pictures NASA has told you to look at?

You really think a 7 mile long lake bulges up 32 ft higher in the center than on the shores?

Btw, Google and Youtube are now grossly censoring flat earth content.
It is quite extreme, compared to how it was a few years ago when I was actively researching this topic.

I mean, they are REALLY censoring what content comes up for you when you put in a search.
It is obvious to someone like me who was on top of this issue a few years ago.

Why does Google do this?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:I never said they proved it. You laid out things you wanted to see happen that would prove a globe to you. I pointed out that both have happened and as per usual you just ignored both, or tossed out some off hand comment as if it was a complete rebuttal
LS, my comments on what you have presented speak for themselves.

Beyond what you posted, yes, there are observations we can make about our Earth that can be said to be consistent with the globe model.
For sure.

However...

A pigs four legs are consistent with him being a horse.
But a pig is not a horse.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:The plane was deviant...
I think you misunderstood my meaning here.

MS 370 deviated from its planned path.

The blue line is where it began to deviate from its planned path.

Then it is known that it crossed land for a period of time.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:20 pm
LS wrote:I never said they proved it. You laid out things you wanted to see happen that would prove a globe to you. I pointed out that both have happened and as per usual you just ignored both, or tossed out some off hand comment as if it was a complete rebuttal
Your comments were to dismiss them out of hand, like I said above. Why don't you try again.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:They say they don't know what the shape is, but they know definitively what shape it isn't.
That is not the take of all "flat earth" folks.

That is my personal take.

It is merely my assumption that the Earth is flat.

The globe, 25,000 miles in circumference -----> is wrong.

On top of that, NASA shows us laffable bullshit.

These things are very evident to anyone who wants to shut off bias and look at things for what they are.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 pm

I know what you were trying to say. But to use your logic to dismiss southern hemisphere flights, "That is just a line on a website." "You weren't on the flight, how do you know it crossed there?"

See how this works!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:27 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:20 pm
Your comments were to dismiss them out of hand, like I said above. Why don't you try again.
No, as told you when you posted the things about traveling around Antarctica, I have considered them.

I have also considered what you posted about the flights from Australia to S. America.

I like seeing information.

Remember the forum here, Lefty.
It is a smack board.

I like to see information from a variety of points of view.

Your posts have actually been helpful to me as I explore this issue.

I am not exploring it as vigorously as I did a few years ago, but it still interests me a lot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:29 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 pm

I know what you were trying to say. But to use your logic to dismiss southern hemisphere flights, "That is just a line on a website." "You weren't on the flight, how do you know it crossed there?"

See how this works!
That is true.

It is a pic on Wikipedia, so...

Neither of us were on the flight, and we were not working radar on the flight, etc.

We just take info that we are given.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:26 pm
EAP wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:00 pmA Creator.

Yes, the argument that God must exist because otherwise there must be an uncaused cause. Science tells us that energy is conserved, and that for every action there must be an opposite and equal reaction. Everything came from something, right?

Not so fast, my friend.

That whole line of reasoning simply shifts the uncaused cause. God must exist because the universe could not have created itself. Well then what created God? Did God create himself?

And if you say that God created himself, then why couldn't the universe have done the same thing?

In any event, science now tells us that yes, the universe did in fact create itself, without any outside assistance. I'm not smart enough to understand how that happened, but it fascinates me nonetheless.
Two points

Stephen Hawking was a mentally disturbed leftist, who allowed his left wing political ideology to corrupt his so-called bullshit science.
He was an atheist.

Second.
Your question is absurd.
You asked, "who created God?"

Do you understand the stupidity of this question?

By definition, a creator isn't created. The creator does the creating.
AND, by definition, GOD, the almighty omnipresent alpha and omega, ALWAYS EXISTED, by definition, "NO beginning, NO end"

Now, these concepts may be way over your head.
But as you begin to critically think about this, it starts becoming crystal clear.

We humans must think in terms of a beginning and an ending.
It's part of us from our birth to our death. But in the realm of a creator, a GOD, time doesn't exist. Think about it? If there's no beginning and no end, why the fuck do you need time?

Scientists came up with "time", to try and explain the unexplainable.
Think about it?
All time is, is a unit of measurement based on large bodies in motion.
The earth revolves once around in 24 hours. 365 days to go around the sun, etc....
This unit of measure is our construct. But in the grand scheme of things, is pure bullshit.
Those bodies in motion, do not need our construct.
If there is no beginning and no end, then TIME Is useless.
That's the premise.
There is ONLY existence.
No beginning and no end. Only existing.

Take a deep breath and let that reality just sink in.

Atheist Stephen Hawking was so fucking frustrated that he never was able to answer the biggest questions of all time, that he said "fuck it" the universe just created itself.

LMFAO.

With GOD, or a creator, if you will,
An intelligence greater than we could ever even dream of imagining, IT ALWAYS EXISTED.

THE entire premise of GOD, is based on not having been created, but ALWAYS EXISTING.
ALL POWERFUL.

To further elaborate, "if God needed to be created, then it wasn't God to begin with.

That is why your original question was absurd on it's face.

Stephen Hawking's frustrations are common among intellectual atheists.
Albert Einstein took a different approach.
Towards the end of his life, he acknowledged that all his learning had led him to believe for a creator, a higher intelligence, rather than against one.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Bible informs us that God is eternal.
There is no beginning, "middle," or ending for Him.

The Bible informs us that God created time as a measure for the world He created (Genesis 1:5), which He entrusted man to govern over (Genesis 1:27-28).
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:47 am The Bible informs us that God is eternal.
There is no beginning, "middle," or ending for Him.

The Bible informs us that God created time as a measure for the world He created (Genesis 1:5), which He entrusted man to govern over (Genesis 1:27-28).
That passage confirms what I just said.

Time is a construct of measure for our earth. We are born. We die. We need to measure our existence here on earth.

However, in the grand scheme of things, where God is concerned,
There is no beginning and no end. And that being understood, "time" is useless.