Re: FakeX is sending men to space on Wednesday

Post by Softball Bat »

What's your point?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:27 amWithout a doubt, the dumbest mother fucker ever to post on this board. Period. End. Full fucking stop. Moron. Intellect of an amoeba.
How interesting.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46345&hilit=cn+tower&start=800

I had posted a pic of CN Tower from 31 miles away, over water, and was commenting that if the Earth was a globe, much more of the tower would be hidden under the horizon than what we see in the pic.

Our genius here told me I was stupid and posted this gem...
.088 wrote:31 miles x 8 inches per mile, means that if your eye is at the water-line on one side of that expanse of water, you should not be able to see anything that is (31 x 8 = 248/12) 20.67' above the other shoreline. And you clearly cannot see anything less than 20.67' tall on the opposite shoreline in your photograph (each story of a building is about 10' tall). Again, your own "evidence" skewers you through both ears.
0_o

From 31 miles away (and eyes at water level), just 21 ft of an object should be hidden behind the curvature?
Really now?

And I am the dumb one, right? :lol:

pssst...

640 ft of the object should be hidden.
Punch in the numbers.

http://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-cal ... t=imperial

640 is a bit more than 21.

LMAO!

He never came correct.

Shit the bed, rolled right past it as if it never happened, and continued to name-call me.

So it goes...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Hardly.

It's called -----> jamming a dick in his ass.

Why did you edit your post? :)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:39 amSay Lefty is flying from Atlanta to LA. Why couldn’t he just set his compass setting at 270 and get straight there?
Get "straight" there?

Here...

Plant a stake in the ground at the North Pole.
Tie a 50 yd long rope to it.
Pull the rope tight and begin walking West.
Keep going West until you reach the point at which you began.

Did you travel in a straight line or did your line bend?

Do the same exercise at 80 North Latitude.

Do the same exercise at 60 North Latitude.

Do the same exercise going West from Atlanta to Los Angeles (approx 34 N. Latitude).
Did you travel in a straight line or did you bend?

:idea:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:27 am Without a doubt, the dumbest mother fucker ever to post on this board. Period. End. Full fucking stop. Moron. Intellect of an amoeba. And has Kierland in tow. Spec-fucking-tacular idiocy. Bleat on, dipshits.
Oh because I asked a few questions you can’t answer and pointed out that you have never been to space so you believe in space, but can’t prove it’s existence subjectively. Yeah you are a scientist and use the Socratic method to its fullest like any good atty.

Oh no wait ALL you post is fallacies. Oh and you picked on me, maybe I should head to my bunker. And nice to see you in the Dump threads defending your orange hero.

You are a hot mess.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:09 am Our genius here told me I was stupid and posted this gem...
.088 wrote:31 miles x 8 inches per mile, means that if your eye is at the water-line on one side of that expanse of water, you should not be able to see anything that is (31 x 8 = 248/12) 20.67' above the other shoreline.
0_o

From 31 miles away (and eyes at water level), just 21 ft of an object should be hidden behind the curvature?
Really now?
He skipped 10th grade Geometry and took Bunker Construction instead.

You missed part of the formula genius.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Using 88 'tards math formula, folks in Pittsburgh can look to the North and see 90% of Toronto's CN Tower (250 miles away).

Only if a person were to go down south as far as Mexico would the entire tower finally disappear from view.

:lol:

I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.

And nice to see you out of the Bunker to defend your orange g0d.

You are a pathetic weasel.

And to fix your math it’s 8in times the number of miles squared (at least over most distances we are using) so it not 31 it’s 961x8/12.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote:I’m just glad that Left makes occasional turns in his plane to keep from going straight.

poptart wrote:Plant a stake in the ground at the North Pole.
Tie a 50 yd long rope to it.
Pull the rope tight and begin walking West.
Keep going West until you reach the point at which you began.

Tell me...

Is it a straight line from Magadan to Saint Petersburg?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

YOU ASS!
You said you could make it straight!

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

And this is where you pretend that you didn't wet the bed,
Nobody will notice.

It's where mr. globetard pretends that he didn't post something monumentally stupid.

Just roll right past it and yap on about how poptart is the fucked up idiot.

rotf...

We've seen this movie now a number of times.

#buffoonery
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Is the moon flat too? :?
Go Bucs, Gators
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't know.

This is probably not too far off...

:)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is funny.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I would like to make two comments about the moon.

1. The sun and the moon are virtually the same size in our sky.
Because...
The sun is 400 times further away from us than the moon, while at the same time being 400 times wider than the moon.

What are the odds?

2. We never see the backside of the moon.
Because...
The moon spins around the Earth at exactly the same rate as it spins around itself.

What are the odds?

But of course we've seen this...

Seems very real.

0_o

So, maybe the sun and moon are the same size in our sky because they ARE nearly the same size, and are nearly the same distance away from us.

And maybe there is no such thing as the backside of the moon.

Radical.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:29 pm I would like to make two comments about the moon.

1. The sun and the moon are virtually the same size in our sky.
Because...
The sun is 400 times further away from us than the moon, while at the same time being 400 times wider than the moon.

What are the odds?

We are Earthbound. If we were Martian bound, you'd make the same comment about Phobos and Deimos' relationships to the sun and to each other. What were the odds?
The odds are astronomical, but the odds happened. This is Home. It's not pre-planned on Earth or Mars. It just is.

2. We never see the backside of the moon.
Because...
The moon spins around the Earth at exactly the same rate as it spins around itself.

What are the odds?
The same odds as one sperm gamete out of trillions dissolving the barrier of one egg gamete to create a soul.
The odds are astronomical. But the odds happen every day.

Why isn't the moon allowed to always face one side to us?

But of course we've seen this...

Seems very real.

0_o
It's a drawing. Like your flat earth.

So, maybe the sun and moon are the same size in our sky because they ARE nearly the same size, and are nearly the same distance away from us.

And maybe there is no such thing as the backside of the moon.

Radical.
Why do you not trust God?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Don't you want to talk about your straight line from ATL to LA, by setting the compass at 270?

dummy wrote:Say Lefty is flying from Atlanta to LA. Why couldn’t he just set his compass setting at 270 and get straight there?
dummy wrote:You don’t understand. I knew you wouldn’t.

Do some research. Get back with us when you figure it out.
dummy wrote:I’m just glad that Left makes occasional turns in his plane to keep from going straight.

It isn't a straight line, is it?

I corrected you, because you TRIPLED DOWN on something m0ronic.

You wet the bed.

Everyone who is paying attention knows it.

Now you want to slide past it, while accusing me of deflecting.

rotf...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The lines of latitude are not straight on your globe.

Going West, from ATL to LA requires the plane to turn.

The point you wanted to make was asinine, ten, and eleven.
Period.
The end.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote:Nope. You still don’t want to touch that air route. The first time you were presented with it, you said “I don’t know why they do that”.

You still can’t explain it, but now you just bullshit and deflect.

What in the hell would NASA have to do with every other means of transportation having to make adjustments for the curvature of the earth? Planes? Boats? Cars? Trains? As greedy as they are, why would they deliberately fuck away time and money?

Why would Lefty make course changes when he could go in a straight line? Why would he deliberately fuck away time and money? He would have to be in on your flat earfer theory as well, you know....
You do not get the answers you desire because your premises/questions are wackadoo.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:00 pm I don't know.

This is probably not too far off...

:)
Besides amusing Kierland, and God and god knows why it would, other than he likes bright shiny toys, what was your point with that vid pops? What it did show was the moon goes through phases, from crescent to full. Now why does it do that? Why do the different phases have curvature? What is causing those shadows? Of course, every single person with an actual functioning brain here knows the answers, but I want you to be very specific about why. Don't go to the I don't know card, that is simply pulling the little lawyers white flag out of your ass.

Oh, and as to the so-called "back side" of the moon you don't believe exists, this is your very basic explanation for why we don't see it.

From Space.com:

Observers on Earth might notice that the moon essentially keeps the same side facing our planet as it passes through its orbit. This may lead to the question, does the moon rotate? The answer is yes, though it may seem contrary to what our eyes observe. The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this synchronous rotation.

The side of the moon that perpetually faces Earth is known as the near side. The opposite or "back" side is the far side. Sometimes the far side is called the dark side of the moon, but this is inaccurate. When the moon is between the Earth and the sun, during the new moon phase, the back side of the moon is bathed in daylight.

The orbit and the rotation aren't perfectly matched, however. The moon travels around the Earth in an elliptical orbit, a slightly stretched-out circle. When the moon is closest to Earth, its rotation is slower than its journey through space, allowing observers to see an additional 8 degrees on the eastern side. When the moon is farthest, the rotation is faster, so an additional 8 degrees are visible on the western side.

If you could journey around to the far side of the moon as the Apollo 8 astronauts once did, you would see a very different surface from the one you are accustomed to viewing. While the near side of the moon is smoothed by maria — large dark plains created by solidified lava flows — and light lunar highlands, the far side is heavily cratered.

Although you can't see the back side of the moon from Earth, NASA and other space agencies have glimpsed it with satellites.

Here are the "front" and "back" sides of the moon, taken from satellite images.

The very round ball is back in your court.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:Besides amusing Kierland, and God and god knows why it would, other than he likes bright shiny toys, what was your point with that vid pops?
My assumption is that the Bible is correct.

Genesis 1:16-18
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

The moon toy in the lad's bedroom is like this. :)

Jayne wrote:What it did show was the moon goes through phases, from crescent to full. Now why does it do that? Why do the different phases have curvature? What is causing those shadows? Of course, every single person with an actual functioning brain here knows the answers, but I want you to be very specific about why. Don't go to the I don't know card, that is simply pulling the little lawyers white flag out of your ass.
Jay, there is nothing wrong with me saying I do not have a sure answer.
I don't claim to know everything.

None of you can give me a realistic answer for why 7 laser tests in 7 locations in 7 different weather conditions all show that there is no Earth curvature.

There are flat earth theories for moon phases, and I have explored them some, but I have not obsessed over it.
Some of them are interesting.
You can look into them yourself.
I cannot at this time confidently latch on to one of the theories and say "THIS IS IT!"

Just as I cannot tell you with certainty that the Earth is flat.
It is merely my assumption, and it is what I think the evidence points to.

One day the truth will be revealed.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote:On your flat earth, a straight line would work perfectly. I don't get the required answers from you, because you're and old, fucked up idiot.
Predictable.

I am the idiot -- right on the heels of you tripling down on your take that a pilot can set his compass on 270 and then just fly straight from ATL to LA (both at approx. 34 N. Lat.).

lol

#par_for_the_course

Here is an idea...

See if you can get on the flight from Santiago to Sydney.
Fully document it.

Then after you do so, explain to us all how that proves that we live on your globe.

Good luck!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How does a satellite see the other side of the moon?
And where are the pics of these 8 degrees?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 pm How does a satellite see the other side of the moon?
And where are the pics of these 8 degrees?
Has any amateur astronomer taken pictures of the classified parts of the moon?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:23 pm Old fuckup fails again.

Still - we’re all laughing at you...
dummy wrote:Say Lefty is flying from Atlanta to LA. Why couldn’t he just set his compass setting at 270 and get straight there?

I’m just glad that Left makes occasional turns in his plane to keep from going straight.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 pmHow does a satellite see the other side of the moon?
The pics were supposedly taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, which was supposedly orbiting the moon.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:53 am
Jayne wrote:Besides amusing Kierland, and God and god knows why it would, other than he likes bright shiny toys, what was your point with that vid pops?
Okay pops, aside from the "Jayne" ref, I'll give you a tiny degree of credit for a mature response. That said, you are just "assuming", so that is a basic admission of no real answer. Fair enough, but entirely flawed from a logic and scientific viewpoint.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
A very nice piece of scripture, but not proof, not evidence, just belief. You need to have evidence to substantiate belief, otherwise it remains intangible and ephemeral. Cotton candy of the mind. I respect your faith, I always have, but your beliefs are misguided and bereft of proof.

What I did show was the moon goes through phases, from crescent to full. Now why does it do that? Why do the different phases have curvature? What is causing those shadows? Of course, every single person with an actual functioning brain here knows the answers, but I want you to be very specific about why. Don't go to the I don't know card, that is simply pulling the little lawyers white flag out of your ass.

This is the direct question you still fail to answer. Sure, you admit fully you don't have an answer, however that is the equivalent of waving a Moving Fail white flag and giving up. At the very least, give an opinion if you don't know. However, as I have repeated, every single person on this board knows the answer and the truth. You, my friend, are just avoiding it, because the honest answer, the truth, collapses the fragile balloon of you belief.

None of you can give me a realistic answer for why 7 laser tests in 7 locations in 7 different weather conditions all show that there is no Earth curvature.
The Fecore tests were debunked. Full stop, end of story.
There are flat earth theories for moon phases, and I have explored them some, but I have not obsessed over it.
I cannot at this time confidently latch on to one of the theories and say "THIS IS IT!"

Sorry pops, the truth has been "revealed" from eons ago. Once again, you admit you "assume". That is not good enough to continue this discussion. Either prove your position, with evidence and not drawings or amateur videos. I have posted film photos and videos that you cannot refute. That you and MS cannot disprove. Until you can, you need to, respectfully, stand down.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:03 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:32 pmHow does a satellite see the other side of the moon?
The pics were supposedly taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, which was supposedly orbiting the moon.
So not a sat.
Jayne, why are you lying?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:55 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:53 am
Okay pops, aside from the "Jayne" ref, I'll give you a tiny degree of credit for a mature response. That said, you are just "assuming", so that is a basic admission of no real answer. Fair enough, but entirely flawed from a logic and scientific viewpoint.

A very nice piece of scripture, but not proof, not evidence, just belief. You need to have evidence to substantiate belief, otherwise it remains intangible and ephemeral. Cotton candy of the mind. I respect your faith, I always have, but your beliefs are misguided and bereft of proof.

What I did show was the moon goes through phases, from crescent to full. Now why does it do that? Why do the different phases have curvature? What is causing those shadows? Of course, every single person with an actual functioning brain here knows the answers, but I want you to be very specific about why. Don't go to the I don't know card, that is simply pulling the little lawyers white flag out of your ass.

This is the direct question you still fail to answer. Sure, you admit fully you don't have an answer, however that is the equivalent of waving a Moving Fail white flag and giving up. At the very least, give an opinion if you don't know. However, as I have repeated, every single person on this board knows the answer and the truth. You, my friend, are just avoiding it, because the honest answer, the truth, collapses the fragile balloon of you belief.

The Fecore tests were debunked. Full stop, end of story.

Sorry pops, the truth has been "revealed" from eons ago. Once again, you admit you "assume". That is not good enough to continue this discussion. Either prove your position, with evidence and not drawings or amateur videos. I have posted film photos and videos that you cannot refute. That you and MS cannot disprove. Until you can, you need to, respectfully, stand down.
And you won’t admit you assume even when you do. At least he is honest with himself.
I have posted stuff you can’t disprove. You have done no such thing.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Of course I have. The moon photos are evidence enough. The orbiter in question, does indeed orbit the moon, therefore classifying it as a satellite. What part of this basic concept are you struggling with?

From NASA directly:

At 5:32 p.m. EDT, June 18, 2009, an United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket roared off the launch pad at Launch Complex 41 to begin the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite missions to the moon. LRO entered lunar orbit on June 23, 2009 and after spacecraft commissioning, the Exploration Mission began on September 15, 2009. The Exploration Mission was focused on supporting the extension of human presence in the solar system, LRO continues to help identify sites close to potential resources with high scientific value, favorable terrain and the environment necessary for safe future robotic and human lunar missions. The Exploration Mission completed on September 15, 2010 when responsibility for LRO was transferred to NASA's Science Mission Directorate for a two-year Science Mission with a new set of science goals. The LRO mission has been extended to continue lunar science and exploration.

Where is the lie here Sale? The bold word says SATELLITE. You want to back the fuck up and try again, this time with proof?

BTW, you have posted not one shred of evidence. Give us one single photo backing up your stance.

We're waiting.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:The Fecore tests were debunked. Full stop, end of story.
Link?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I gave you one, you just dismissed it because it didn't agree with your opinion.

Memory loss is a terrible thing.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:That said, you are just "assuming", so that is a basic admission of no real answer.
You assume that the moon reflects the sun's light, and is not its own light.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:20 am I gave you one, you just dismissed it because it didn't agree with your opinion.

Memory loss is a terrible thing.
You posted no debunking of the laser tests.

Beyond that, the very fact that you blowhards continue to debate the shape of the Earth is because you know that you have not proven your case.

This issue will continue to rattle around in your head.

Why don't you, Lefty, tubby, and numerous others, come to your senses and free your mind.

I have felt liberated for quite a while now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:13 am Of course I have. The moon photos are evidence enough. The orbiter in question, does indeed orbit the moon, therefore classifying it as a satellite. What part of this basic concept are you struggling with?

From NASA directly:

At 5:32 p.m. EDT, June 18, 2009, an United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket roared off the launch pad at Launch Complex 41 to begin the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite missions to the moon. LRO entered lunar orbit on June 23, 2009 and after spacecraft commissioning, the Exploration Mission began on September 15, 2009. The Exploration Mission was focused on supporting the extension of human presence in the solar system, LRO continues to help identify sites close to potential resources with high scientific value, favorable terrain and the environment necessary for safe future robotic and human lunar missions. The Exploration Mission completed on September 15, 2010 when responsibility for LRO was transferred to NASA's Science Mission Directorate for a two-year Science Mission with a new set of science goals. The LRO mission has been extended to continue lunar science and exploration.

Where is the lie here Sale? The bold word says SATELLITE. You want to back the fuck up and try again, this time with proof?

BTW, you have posted not one shred of evidence. Give us one single photo backing up your stance.

We're waiting.
So moving the goal posts not lying, gotcha.
That is proof you and I can’t replicate. The stuff I post you can try out for yourself. That was the premise I started with and that is what I am sticking to.
Last edited by Kierland on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dummy wrote:With a flat earf, there would 0 need for course deviation you fuckless, shit-eared freak.
I am feeling concerned for your mental well-being.

Flying from ATL to LA on your globe.
Flying from ATL to LA on a flat earth.

What would be different?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:So moving the goal posts not lying, gotcha.
Jay's tongue matches that of the evil one(s).

:wink:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:00 amSo moving the goal posts not lying, gotcha.
That is proof you and I can’t replicate. The stuff I post you can try out for yourself. That was the premise I started with and that is what I am sticking to.
Moving the goal posts? Do you even understand what that term implies? You said, "So not a sat. Jay, why are you lying?" I directly addressed that with the truth the fact that the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter is a sat. Stop shifting and spinning and of course, lying. I just revealed your lie right here. Adjust or eject.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:33 am
Jayne wrote:That said, you are just "assuming", so that is a basic admission of no real answer.
I "assume" no such thing. The moon does reflect the Sun's light, as all the planets and lunar satellites do. This is a fact. Prove with ultimate scientific authority it is not true. No maps, no scrawlings, no opinions or beliefs, unadulterated facts.

For once.

As to the debunking of the Fecalcore tests, I did indeed posted those facts. You just don't remember or are being you typical obtuse, soft brained bat shit self. Every one here has proven the shape of the Earth with actual photos. Unaltered film photos. You offer nothing in kind. There are only two morons here on this board taking the stance you are. Every other single person who has ever addressed this topic from the first time you got on this fallacy has disagreed with you. Two versus everyone else. The numbers alone speak volumes.

Prove your takes with pictures and science. Otherwise, eject with your tiny brained kkkomrade.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:15 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:33 am
I "assume" no such thing. The moon does reflect the Sun's light, as all the planets and lunar satellites do.
It’s a fact because you say so, well because someone said so so you say so too.