Dave Portnoy on Covid 19

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Dave Portnoy on Covid 19

Post by Softball Bat »

Meltdowns such as this are to be expected.

People are going to be acting out -- and especially when the reality of the economic devastation sinks in.

This is the great depression on steroids.

Dangerous, ugly times.

It is only in the 1st quarter.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

If you don't want to read my posts you can put me on ignore, feeb.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:12 pm Barstool
*click*

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:13 am What tune do you play on the “B” side? This song is really, really fucking worn out. It’s been playing non-stop since you started ruining message boards.
Getting a little cranky, aren't you? Reading the writing on the wall, I see, just like your sociopathic mobster of a president.

Live it up. This is what you voted for, this is the America you wanted. You got six month until Election Day and then it's the beginning of the end for GOP and Trumpster reign of terror.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:This is what you voted for, this is the America you wanted.

Make America Great Again!

haha!

Image Image
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:38 am
88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:13 am What tune do you play on the “B” side? This song is really, really fucking worn out. It’s been playing non-stop since you started ruining message boards.
Getting a little cranky, aren't you? Reading the writing on the wall, I see, just like your sociopathic mobster of a president.

Live it up. This is what you voted for, this is the America you wanted. You got six month until Election Day and then it's the beginning of the end for GOP and Trumpster reign of terror.
Reading the writing on the wall?

John Henry Durham.

Squirm.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:46 am Guess you faggots prefer Sitting Criss Cross Applesauce in the Ashram socqueer to Barstool Sports
Speak English or leave
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here it is without having to go through some shit fishwrap site and fight off all the ads.

He's right.

If you are scared of the big bad Rona, hunker the fukk down and wait for the vaccine. BTW, that vaccine would be the first to ever work on any of the corona family of viruses.

Let the rest of us make the choice.

If you are under 60, and anything close to reasonably healthy, your odds of dying from the CV are negligible. Your odds of even having your shit wrecked, as Fredo likes to say, and very slim. With extremely rare exceptions. we know who the vulnerable are. We can easily protect them. The 3% mortality number that was thrown around a few months ago, when we didn't have better info has been thoroughly debunked.

Your odds on having your entire fukking life ruined because there isn't a functioning economy left because we kept locked down are pretty fukking high.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

"I see everything twice!"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:22 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:17 am If you don't want to read my posts you can put me on ignore, feeb.
Ever try not to look at a dwarf shopping in a grocery store? Can't be done.
A flat-headed dwarf, at that. Likely shopping for onions that are not round.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield