OBAMAGATE....Coming to a city near you

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: OBAMAGATE....Coming to a city near you

Post by Innocent Bystander »

88 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:37 pm Senate GOPers choosing to remove Trump from office would have undoubtedly saved American lives from Covid 19.
What is your thought on the possibility that American lives would have been saved from Covid 19 if Cuomo had not ordered nursing homes to admit infected patients/residents?
Before Screwy answers: Where were those residents supposed to go, otherwise?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:24 pm
88 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:37 pm Senate GOPers choosing to remove Trump from office would have undoubtedly saved American lives from Covid 19.
What is your thought on the possibility that American lives would have been saved from Covid 19 if Cuomo had not ordered nursing homes to admit infected patients/residents?
Before Screwy answers: Where were those residents supposed to go, otherwise?
IB.

Your a pretty smart cookie.

ANYWHERE EXCEPT a place with elderly frail people.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:34 pm Just under 57,000 deaths in this country from Covid 19 and 22,000 of those are in New York. Cuomo has done a wonderful job...at killing his citizens.
85,000 US deaths, even if 22,000 comes from NYC. That's very impressive.

Is Cuomo running for president? Let me guess, the buck stops with someone else?

Trump Reelection Platform: 85,000 Covid 19 deaths (and rapidly rising), cratered economy, 20% unemployment (no president has won reelection with 10+% unemployment).

Making America Great Again, indeed.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:00 pm
schmick wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:34 pm Just under 57,000 deaths in this country from Covid 19 and 22,000 of those are in New York. Cuomo has done a wonderful job...at killing his citizens.
85,000 US deaths, even if 22,000 comes from NYC. That's very impressive.

Is Cuomo running for president? Let me guess, the buck stops with someone else?

Trump Reelection Platform: 85,000 Covid 19 deaths (and rapidly rising), cratered economy, 20% unemployment (no president has won reelection with 10+% unemployment).

Making America Great Again, indeed.
Looks like the plan is working then to get Trump out eh ?

Suck on this one for a while, this point by point plan is being executed quite well. Fuckin tard.

The Eight Rules of BioTyranny

1. Turn the police and military against the citizens for the slightest of transgressions to let them know that the last vestige of freedom they enjoyed has now been crushed under the bootheel of the statist gendarmerie.

2. Employ the doctrine of learned helplessness to create in the public the inability to predict and understand clearly what is and is not permitted. Keep them constantly confused and frightened so that they submit completely and totally to the power and fist of the ruling class.

3. Utilize the corporatist mainstream media to act as spokespersons for ruling class edicts and imprimaturs. Destroy what is left of the notion of journalism as a pesky and unnecessary vestige of meddlesome officiousness. Demand media compliance and use employment as leverage.

4. Overwhelm the public with fear over the magical and mystical Chinese wondervirus, a putative pandemic that follows no course of logic or reason and has no historic counterpart whatsoever. Use fear as a cudgel and the unknown as your volume toggle. Scare them constantly.

5. Create the myth that the American public has to ask permission from local bureaucrats to do and perform the simplest of behaviors. Demand that the public ask permission for everything. Reiterate and reinforce submission as the new normal. Strip them of initiative and hope.

6. Sell the public the vaccine as the magical cure and the key to their freedom from this constraint and restraint. Repeat and reiterate the concept of vaccine as magic, elixir, potion and nostrum. In no time they will be lining up and demanding it, turning on those who question.

7. The mask is the most important symbol of tyranny the public will mindlessly adopt, never realizing its reference. It represents the emergence of the American citizen as NPC robot and expendable. It destroys individuality and expression and humanity. It erases significance.

8. Confuse the population by not having a clear delineation and demarcation of jurisdiction as to law and order and enforcement. Make city, county, state and federal jurisdictions and regulations confused and obscured. Obfuscate order and disorient the ability to comply lawfully.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:15 pm Looks like the plan is working then to get Trump out eh ?
The plan to get Trump out started working when he ignored CDC warnings that Covid 19 was about to enter the US and when he was telling everyone that it would all go away eventually. Which he's still telling people.

Nobody said you have to like it. You just have to suck on it.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:31 pm
Derron wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:15 pm Looks like the plan is working then to get Trump out eh ?
The plan to get Trump out started working when he ignored CDC warnings that Covid 19 was about to enter the US
Bullfuckingshit.....the plan to get Trump started when he was elected, and not even installed in office. You liberal left wing rabid liars have been parroting that fucking sob story for years now. This is the deep states big move to try and see if they can bluff the citizens even more and longer to blindly following whatever load of fucking horseshit that they put out. With tards like you mainlining that KoolAid three times a day, your plan is going to fail miserably as you all are exposed for the more and bigger government communist cock suckers that you all are.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:31 pm
Nobody said you have to like it. You just have to suck on it.
Care to discuss any of those 8 points of tyranny and tell me that your handlers are not all in on them ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:23 pm Care to discuss any of those 8 points of tyranny and tell me that your handlers are not all in on them ??
Nope, because I live in reality, not your Fox News loony land.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:7. The mask is the most important symbol of tyranny the public will mindlessly adopt, never realizing its reference. It represents the emergence of the American citizen as NPC robot and expendable. It destroys individuality and expression and humanity. It erases significance.
LOL

From facebook, btw.

#wingnut
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OK, I'll split the difference with you. 71,000 Covid 19 deaths. Still Making America Great Again!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:38 pm
Derron wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:23 pm Care to discuss any of those 8 points of tyranny and tell me that your handlers are not all in on them ??
BUWAHAHAHA
You live in msnbc's batshit crazy 😜land.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:38 pm
Your chicken shit refusal supports that position that your handlers have so carefully crafted, and instilled that blind following from tards like you. Your precious government honk have fully succeeded in getting at least half the country in on their communist ways, with you clearly being in the lead. Turned in any of your neighbors today yet ?

You will not discuss any of those points because every fucking one of them is an accurate picture of what the smarter liberals have destined to take over the civil liberties of those who do not agree with them. The dumber liberals, of which you are one, follow the instructions of their leaders blindly, right off the lemming cliff.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:19 pm
On Jan. 31, the Trump administration announced the United States would temporarily ban the admission of people who were in China 14 days prior to their attempted travel to the United States. The restriction took effect Feb. 2, and it exempted U.S. citizens, green card holders, and certain other people.
You are a clown.
Trump "closing" the border to CHI-NA was the equivalent of pissing into the wind.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:36 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:26 pm
88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:19 pm

You are a clown.
Trump "closing" the border to CHI-NA was the equivalent of pissing into the wind.
At least he took the piss. At the same time (and continuing for several weeks), your Dearest Leaders were urging people to fearlessly attend crowded events:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/n ... n/2240247/

You can't have it both ways. You can't blame Trump for coronavirus yet give a pass to the dimwits you wished were at the helm.
Isn’t that what politics is all about?
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

TONTO think by all means keep Chief Orange Man in charge.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

TONTO wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 pm Image

TONTO think by all means keep Chief Orange Man in charge.
We will Pedro.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:35 pm
88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:36 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:26 pm

At least he took the piss. At the same time (and continuing for several weeks), your Dearest Leaders were urging people to fearlessly attend crowded events:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/n ... n/2240247/

You can't have it both ways. You can't blame Trump for coronavirus yet give a pass to the dimwits you wished were at the helm.
Isn’t that what politics is all about?
Nope, but it is what Screwy is all about. He has dodged direct questions on this for months, if he is just a puppet. Racist, biased, puppet.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Is Andrew Cuomo the president? Is he running for president?

Once again, the buck stops.......somewhere else.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

He is the governor of the state that has been dominated by Rona flu. He deserves a ton of criticism, if you are going to place blame.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:20 pm He is the governor of the state that has been dominated by Rona flu. He deserves a ton of criticism, if you are going to place blame.
Of course he does. It was pretty stupid for him to put Covid 19 victims in nursing homes. He also played the "New York Exceptionalism" card over and over in March.

He's also not the president, who has been actively impeding any sort of plan to deal with this other than passing responsibility to the states and trying to take credit for good things they do.

Live it up. Election Day is around the corner.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

88 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:11 pm Hospitals, hotels, Javits Center, hospital ship, etc. All were empty. And much, much safer than piling infected people into unsupervised and ill-prepared facilities filled with COVID-19's high risk group. But even if you did not send the infected to those obvious alternatives, the State could have provided the nursing homes with the appropriate equipment and verified the sanitation of the facilities before ordering the infected back in. NY didn't do that for some stupid reason, and thousands died. And it isn't like the stupidity of the decision wasn't recognized the instant it was dictated by Cuomo. He did it in spite of the dire warnings of people with functioning brains.
You can’t save everyone, you’re gonna lose people, that’s life.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:46 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:20 pm He is the governor of the state that has been dominated by Rona flu. He deserves a ton of criticism, if you are going to place blame.
Of course he does. It was pretty stupid for him to put Covid 19 victims in nursing homes. He also played the "New York Exceptionalism" card over and over in March.

He's also not the president, who has been actively impeding any sort of plan to deal with this other than passing responsibility to the states and trying to take credit for good things they do.

Yeah keep the blinders on by all means.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

And you will blindly punch that card for senile Joe Biden, a pervert who cannot assemble a simple sentence in English. Your sole reason for that is the D beside his name. But your vote will be in vain, since despite all the incessant cock sucking you do of the Democrats, you will be sentenced to another 4 years of the POTUS living in your dome, and this board will unfortunately have to endure another 4 years of your hand wringing pussy bleeding obsessing about the POTUS.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

responsibility to the states and trying to take credit for good things they do.
Fucking states. Why not just Federalize the states government and eliminate any of that pesky interference from them and the people?? Much better to just govern the country from one source, that way the party in control can eliminate the Congress and Senate and just issue executive orders to govern. You can Federalize the police forces, fold them into the various jackboot thugs the Feds have and just stomp the fuck out of any resistance below the Federal level.

Wipe the socialist Democrat jizz off your eyelids and see how stupid your statement is. Who are you going to whine about when your Demorats step in shit that way ??
Derron
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Derron wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:19 am
And you will blindly punch that card for senile Joe Biden
"We should look into ingesting disinfectants"
"Windmill cancer"
"The wildfires are because the forests haven't been raked"

, a pervert

who cannot assemble a simple sentence in English.
"Covfefe"
"If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases."

But go ahead & blindly cast your vote for highly compromised Trump...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

It is most definitely a choice of the lessor of two idiot womanizers. In that Trump has been correct on most large issues. Taxes, southern border, China, etc.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:43 pm It is most definitely a choice of the lessor of two idiot womanizers. In that Trump has been correct on most large issues. Taxes,
You could have stopped there. We know that this is all that matters to you (although his racism is a bonus)
southern border,
"Caravans!!"
And most drugs aren't confiscated at the border, but at ports of entry (as Trump alleges)
China, etc.
"China has been doing a wonderful job"
"China is the cause of all this!"

Which time was he correct on China?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy is racist. Give us an example of Trump and his racism.

Yes, taxes are important to me. I run a small business and have payroll issues to worry about. The business tax was ridiculous and is still entirely too high along with our income tax rate. Spending also needs to be cut immediately. This is an example of something Trump hasn't gotten correct. But your side wants to massively increase spending, which is another reason not to vote for Creepy Joey.

Are you saying illegal immigration isn't an issue?

He was correct to stop Chinese nationals and those who had visited China in the previous 14 days over the objections of some members of Team D.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:00 pm I run a small business and have payroll issues to worry about. The business tax was ridiculous and is still entirely too high along with our income tax rate.
You are talking with a couple of dudes who have never signed a fucking paycheck in their lives. Expecting them to understand the concept of risk reward would be akin to them actually having an original idea and being able to add value to that other than incessant pussy bleeding about the POTUS they fixate on.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:This is an example of something Trump hasn't gotten correct. But your side wants to massively increase spending, which is another reason not to vote for Creepy Joey.
Donald will forever be remembered for having presided over the most bloated federal government ever.
Federal spending has escalated on his watch.

Donald's 4 years will go down in history as having seen the greatest amount of deficit spending ever.
It was completely out of control before the pandemic, and now with all of the "stimulus," it is into bizarro world.

But yeah, Joe will be the one to really increase spending.

lol

Why not just admit that you are a partisan hack?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I just called out Cheeto for not cutting spending! Learn to comprehend what you read.

The Team D platform calls for huge increases in spending. Yes, Don has missed the boat here, Team D wants to go into orbit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Don and his R's had two full years to put a program in place to reverse Barry's out of control big government.

Don and the R's instead ESCALATED the out of control big government.

Biden actually has, believe it or not, a long history of seeking to curtail spending.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2020/03/joe- ... rus-debate

Among other things...

The ethos that drove Biden’s budget-cutting zeal hasn’t changed much in the years since, including after he became vice president. It was Biden who pushed former Wyoming senator Alan Simpson to come out of retirement and recommend cuts to programs like Medicaid and Medicare. As Barack Obama’s lead negotiator with congressional Republicans, Biden repeatedly put both programs on the chopping block, at one point even offering to raise the age of eligibility and imposing means-testing...

The American people are not going to give Donald 4 more years.

In a depression and with what is at the very least a perceived botching of the pandemic?

I can't see it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sucks to be incompetent.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:24 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:15 am Don and his R's had two full years to put a program in place to reverse Barry's out of control big government.

Biden actually has, believe it or not, a long history of seeking to curtail spending.

Among other things...

The ethos that drove Biden’s budget-cutting zeal hasn’t changed much in the years since, including after he became vice president. It was Biden who pushed former Wyoming senator Alan Simpson to come out of retirement and recommend cuts to programs like Medicaid and Medicare. As Barack Obama’s lead negotiator with congressional Republicans, Biden repeatedly put both programs on the chopping block, at one point even offering to raise the age of eligibility and imposing means-testing...

In a depression and with what is at the very least a perceived botching of the pandemic?

I can't see it.

Bullshit, the donkeys fought every single thing President Trump has tried to do since election night.
Name 5 House bills written by Democrats in the last year that Mitch McConnell has sent to a Senate vote.

I'll wait....
9/27/22
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:53 pm
schmick wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:24 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:15 am Don and his R's had two full years to put a program in place to reverse Barry's out of control big government.

Among other things...

I can't see it.

Bullshit, the donkeys fought every single thing President Trump has tried to do since election night.
Name 5 House bills written by Democrats in the last year that Mitch McConnell has sent to a Senate vote.

I'll wait....
You are a left wing cunt.
So you waiting for anything, doesn't concern us.
The American people are pissed off at lockdowns of any kind.
Your party only has a 35% block of weak minded sheep. 65% of the country is against your continued lockdown, and will show you fucks the door in November.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:17 pm Why would he vote for the green new deal?

What does the House want now?
2000 dollars per person to start
1000 dollars a month for a year
Illegal immigrants eligible for that money
Preloaded federally approved debit cards
Amnesty for all illegals regardless of criminal record
Vote by mail ballots
No border wall
Lower voting age to 16 years old
Greenlight the Green New Deal
Forced vaccinations for covid 19
Full funding for abortions and planned parenthood
Removal of travel ban for High Risk Countries

Why should the Senate vote when the house is over ran with loony lefties who only want to ruin this country?
Good to every single one of these.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:53 pm
Name 5 House bills written by Democrats.

I'll wait....
Amesty for illegal aliens
Open borders
DACA
Free all Prison Felons
Murder all babies

Go FUKKK YOURSELF you filty disgusting freak!

AMERICA FROM NORMAL AMERICANS!

Take your illegal aliens and shove them up your arse!
Take your murdered babies and shove them up your arse!
Take you open borders and shove them up your arse!

FUKKKK YOU!
Last edited by The Big Pickle on Tue May 19, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:24 am Yes he had control of both the house and senate
Lol, live it up through November. It's all coming to an end on election day.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:29 pm
schmick wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:24 am Yes he had control of both the house and senate

Good Luck, you ignorant liberal dumbokunt faggot!

You have no idea how much America hates you FAGGOTS!

Run on the Green Deal!
Run on AOC and the Green Deal FAGGOTS!
Run on open borders!
Run on China!
Run on The Iran deal!
Run on Obongo!
Run on Moochelle "I have a penis" Obongo!

Everyone outside your libtard bubble HATES YOU!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:29 pm
after November 3rd, move to Iran🇮🇷. Over there, they'll throw you off a tall building.