Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by The Big Pickle »

Get ready for the NEW RACE TRIAL OF THE DECADE!!!

Good Boy Ahmaud Arbery....High School Graduate on the way to Medical School to become a Brain Surgeon
was just out for a little jog, minding his own bidness, when out of NOWHERE, TWO White racist rednecks in
a Pick-a-me truck with confederate flags and guns shoot and kill poor ahmaud simply because he was jogging
while black.

What the LYING FAKE NEWS DOESN'T TELL YOU!!!!

Little Ahmaud likes to bring guns to high school basketball games and steal big screen televisions from walmarts.
Also, Little Ahmaud wasn't out jogging....he was 12 miles away from his house in a rich White suburb wearing cargo
shorts and peeping into the windows of houses. Two witnesses to the burglary in progress tried to make a citizens arrest

Just like our previous hero Trayvon Martin, the black suspect yelled "I'm gonna kill you motherfukkkker!"
and then attacks and tries to steal the weapon away from the good Samaritan.

Just as with the Trayvon Martin case the NAACP, ACLU, FAKE NEWS etc.etc..etc... are calling for the Whites to be HUNG!

No mention of self defense!
No mention of burglary!
No mention of previous gun and theft crimes!

Where is that Red Headed Lawyer....we gots another George Zimmerman to defend!
Last edited by The Big Pickle on Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by EAP »

For every case like this, there's 50 cases of a black thug robbing, mugging, raping, murdering, a white person.
The FBI statistics on disturbing violent crimes, points out that nearly half, are committed by just 6.9% of the population.
Care to guess who makes up just 6.9% yet commits half the heinous violent crimes?
I'm willing to bet that Kierland and screw, two left wing nutjob lawyers, don't have a clue.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

A white woman hemmed me in demanding to know who I was when I was staying with my youngest brother back in 2011.

She claimed I was acting suspiciously and had caused her mother's burglar alarm to set off.

I was driving a rental car and had a difficult time navigating the subdivision. Maybe you can explain to me how I physically set off a house burglar alarm while driving, BP.

I also used to bike miles from home. I guess I should always stay where I can be contained, right?

If two white men told you to stop, would you obey, or ignore them?

If those white men had guns and pointed them at you, would you obey or fight back?

Whether he was a thief or a jogger, those three white men had no business accosting him and killing him.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Black mothers are supposed to give their sons strict instructions for dealing with cacs so that they live to see another day and don't end up like Emmett or Kalief (or Sandra). But I've haven't officially seen such a list from a cac point of view.

Maybe you can help me out, BP.

What are the Ten Commandments for Interacting with Caucasians every black boy and girl should follow, if they wish to live another day breathing sweet air freely?

Thank you.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:06 pm A white woman hemmed me in demanding to know who I was when I was staying with my youngest brother back in 2011.

She claimed I was acting suspiciously and had caused her mother's burglar alarm to set off.

I was driving a rental car and had a difficult time navigating the subdivision. Maybe you can explain to me how I physically set off a house burglar alarm while driving, BP.

I also used to bike miles from home. I guess I should always stay where I can be contained, right?

If two white men told you to stop, would you obey, or ignore them?

If those white men had guns and pointed them at you, would you obey or fight back?

Whether he was a thief or a jogger, those three white men had no business accosting him and killing him.
a young pastor and his beautiful young blonde haired and blue eyed wife, had just moved into their new home.
One morning, the pastor leaves early for his workout at the local gym.
Two black thugs has been casing the house. Their rap sheets were a mile long.
Anyway, they broke in and brutally raped and killed her. She was 2 months pregnant.

Jesse Jackson, a world famous African American man, said,

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life, then to walk down the street and hear footsteps.......then turn around and see somebody white, and feel deeply relieved".

Your entire life has been left wing bullshit lie after lie after lie.
How's it feel to hear HONESTY from one of your own peers?
Relieved perhaps?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Pikkkle, IB,

I doubt any of us know enough about the situation yet.

But is anyone dumb enough to think that if they gun down some dude for being balck, they’re not going to face a shitstorm in 2020?

Maybe these dudes were that fucking stupid.

I just wish the cops could do their fukking job with everyone second guessing them.

If this guy really was in the middle of a burglary, there should be evidence.

I do think that state and possibly even the feds should take a look at this just to give it more credibility.

If these fukkers murdered him, fry them.

If not, set them free.

And whatever happens, can we for once not finish it off with a riot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:26 pm Pikkkle, IB,

I doubt any of us know enough about the situation yet.

But is anyone dumb enough to think that if they gun down some dude for being balck, they’re not going to face a shitstorm in 2020?

Maybe these dudes were that fucking stupid.

I just wish the cops could do their fukking job with everyone second guessing them.

If this guy really was in the middle of a burglary, there should be evidence.

I do think that state and possibly even the feds should take a look at this just to give it more credibility.

If these fukkers murdered him, fry them.

If not, set them free.

And whatever happens, can we for once not finish it off with a riot?

smack.
IB still believes to this day, that officer Darren Wilson was a racist who pre-meditatedly murdered thug mike brown.
Even though actual forensic evidence and two eye witnesses cleared him of any wrongdoing in a court of law.
Then, the officer was further cleared when Eric holder tried to nail him federally.
Yet to this day? IB thinks otherwise.
No amount of truth will ever be enough to penetrate his skull.
The left has him completely and unabashedly brainwashed.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

It's all captured on Video....but the parents and the lawyers are trying to say he was just out for a jog...

A JOG???

12 miles from home?
Wearing cargo shorts?
Peeing into homes?

The video shows Trayvon....I mean...Ahmaud....running up to the guy with the gun and attacking him.

When you have a gun and somebody is trying to take it from you, all the while muttering "I'm a kill you!"

It becomes SELF DEFENSE!!!!!

Why do black people always try to take the gun away from the police officer
or your everyday good samaritan trying to make a citizens arrest????

Mark my words....any day now the CROOKED FAKE NEWS is going to ask President Trump the question

"Mr President, do you support redneck White Supremacists gunning down an innocent black man just for jogging while black?"

NOT GUILTY!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Here is the video....

Ask yourself this....Who is ATTACKING Whom?

Who grabbed the gun?
Who tried to take the gun away?
Does the person with the gun have the right to fear for his life?
When the video starts the black dude is the one chasing after the truck?

Good luck trying to find 12 people in Georgia that don't think Mr. White
had the right to defend himself.

Thank God this wasn't in Berkeley, Seattle, or some other communist peoples republic....

GEORGIA Don't Play dat game, homie!
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

NOT GUILTY!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

EAP wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:51 pm For every case like this, there's 50 cases of a black thug robbing, mugging, raping, murdering, a white person.
The FBI statistics on disturbing violent crimes, points out that nearly half, are committed by just 6.9% of the population.
Care to guess who makes up just 6.9% yet commits half the heinous violent crimes?
I'm willing to bet that Kierland and screw, two left wing nutjob lawyers, don't have a clue.

You are preaching to the choir, my brother!

You can't find the truth about Inter-racial rape anymore because....GOOGLE deleted all the truth
from the internet because they don't want the sheep to know the truth.

That's why I save things.....

In the effort to be fair.....in the FBI Crime stats there is an (*) next to the "0"
because the crime stats are per 1000....so the "0" is actually "less than 10"

So every year almost 20,000 White Women are raped by blacks
and less than 10 blacks are raped by Whites.

It's pretty much the same across the board on all violent crimes...

There is practically ZERO White on Black Violent Crime
But millions of Whites are raped, murdered, robbed, assaulted by blacks every year.

TRUTH IS TRUTH!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

schmick wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:24 pm
I don't need an UNCLE TOM to tell me the truth....

The truth is that he wasn't out jogging.
He was looking for places to burglar!

the truth of the matter is that he was the ATTACKER!
He tried to disarm and kill the person with the gun.

It's true that if you are unarmed...you are unarmed...
but when you try to take the weapon away from the ARMED person
you are potentially armed and it becomes SELF DEFENSE!

Two people struggling for a weapon to kill each other is self defense!

Trayvon tried to disarm George Zimmerman....
George WON!
NOT GUILTY!

Two White dudes in Georgia making a citizens arrest of a BURGLAR....
NOT GUILTY!

All the Black Racists in the world can't change the fact....

NOT GUILTY!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:33 pm Two White dudes in Georgia making a citizens arrest of a BURGLAR....
Stop being afraid of black men.

He was jogging. No weapon was found on him. No missing items. The three men who followed him with guns drawn were threatening him, not the other way around.

It was a white neighborhood. The cops would have been there in a New York minute. Why weren't the cops called? Why go out and threaten a man with guns drawn?

Was it a private gated community? or was the street public access?

If the street was public access, what right did three men have accosting a citizen to tell him he had no right to walk that street?

Only hasids get away with that shit (and they shouldn't).
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Let's say this dude was doing everything they say he was doing.

Call the cops and follow him. You aren't the fukking police. You don't get out of the car and yell citizen's arrest.

This is not the Travon Martin case. Zimmerman did not attempt to apprehend Martin, he just followed him and Martin attacked him thinking a pudgy Messican would be easy pickings. And he was, til Zimmerman shot his dumb ass.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:55 am
The Big Pickle wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:33 pm Two White dudes in Georgia making a citizens arrest of a BURGLAR....
Stop being afraid of black men.

He was jogging. No weapon was found on him. No missing items. The three men who followed him with guns drawn were threatening him, not the other way around.

It was a white neighborhood. The cops would have been there in a New York minute. Why weren't the cops called? Why go out and threaten a man with guns drawn?

Was it a private gated community? or was the street public access?

If the street was public access, what right did three men have accosting a citizen to tell him he had no right to walk that street?

Only hasids get away with that shit (and they shouldn't).
stop being afraid of black men?

The Rev. JESSIE JACKSON, is sad that at this stage in his life, when he hears footsteps coming from behind him, he feels great relief when he turns his head to find a white person is behind him.
Why not tell the Rev Jackson to not be afraid?

See, the point is this.
It's not about black or white.
It's about human beings who are criminals.
Forget about race.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:54 am
schmick wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:24 pm
Spot. The. Fuck. On.

Dude is 100% correct. If they find out Arbery was up to no bad, then fry the guys who killed them. Simple as that.
I stopped at 2:50. The brother is welcome to come to Indiana to test that for himself.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

is this another knee jerk propaganda story like mike brown?
Or, is it legit?

Obviously, if it's legit, fry the two fuckers who killed that poor kid.

However, if he burglarized homes and peeped into windows in family neighborhoods with young children. And when chased, instead of putting his hands up, attacked and was aggressively wrestling a weapon away from the concerned citizens?
It's a whole new ballgame.

But, like I said, if these two just executed him? Fry em'.

That's called being an objective honest observer.

Something screw, Kierland and Diego are INCAPABLE of.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:54 am If they find out Arbery was up to no bad, then fry the guys who killed them
Wrong. Leave the "citizens arrest" bullshit to the police.

These people deserve to fry. Period.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:01 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:54 am If they find out Arbery was up to no bad, then fry the guys who killed them

wrong again.

Burglarizing and peeping the homes in your immediate neighborhood? Sorry pal.
Hopefully one day these career animals will break into your crib for some violent rob rape and ravaging. Then it'll knock the stupidity out of you.

But I digress.....You're level of stupidity is beyond help.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sorry, but the citizen’s arrest angle just doesn’t play well.

Call the cops, follow him even. But don’t get out of the car and go Barney Fife on him.

The only time I’d say it was OK to go beyond just watching him is if he is in the act of taking your shit or attempting to harm someone.

Otherwise, not worth it.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:39 pm Sorry, but the citizen’s arrest angle just doesn’t play well.

Call the cops, follow him even. But don’t get out of the car and go Barney Fife on him.

The only time I’d say it was OK to go beyond just watching him is if he is in the act of taking your shit or attempting to harm someone.

Otherwise, not worth it.

What if he attempted rape on your loved ones? Would it be ok to follow him then? Not apprehend him or anything radical, but follow him while you dial the coppers, so he can't get away.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

NOT GUILTY!!!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:07 pm Disagree, police take too long to arrive. If someone is on your property, casing hour belongings or peeping in windows, blast their mother fucking ass. But if this dude was just jogging down the street and these guys shot him for no reason, hang their asses
Dude was jogging down the street. It wouldn't matter if he had been carrying a tv. At least by CA law (& GA is probably similar) one can't use lethal force unless the shooter can articulate that their life or the life of another person was in immediate danger. And if a subject is outside of a home a homeowner can't say that they felt that they perceived such a threat with no means of escaping. Since this dude was along a street & had no weapons that argument isn't going to fly. But I guess the idea of going to prison for many years appeals to you....

Upon seeing what PiKKKle posted I noticed no justification for the use of deadly force. If that letter is real it will not go well for GA.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:25 pm Upon seeing what PiKKKle posted I noticed no justification for the use of deadly force. If that letter is real it will not go well for GA.
The elder Mcmichael is an ex-cop.

- That OC-GA 17-4-60 says a citizen may make an arrest if committed in their presence, or within immediate knowledge. Since the alleged burglary didn't happen in the McMichael's presence, what is 'immediate kniwledge' defined as?

- Stopping a vehicle is a hot pursuit?

- Point 5 is subjective interpretation, not description of the video.

Can every arrest involving the elder McMichael be re-examined at this point?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

When someone is trying to take your knife or gun or baseball bat away from you, do you just hand it over?
Is that what screw would do?
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

They should get manslaughter. You don’t go chasing a suspect down while brandishing a weapon. Call the police and maybe follow from a distance. Don’t be the aggressor if no aggression is shown. Especially if the victim is already on the run. But I don’t believe for one second this kid was jogging in this neighborhood. It is kind of far away from where he lived.

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:19 pm I'm sort of in agreement here, though I don't know what happened in this situation. Were they trying to just make him stop running because the police were on their way? Were they just trying to ask him what he was doing in the neighborhood and he attacked them?

Before they gated this community we had a lot of issues with people who didn't belong here using our streets, trespassing on properties and when the Porch Pirating started the gates were closed 24 hours a day. Every neighborhood should be gated in my opinion
You are a vile reprehensible pile of human waste.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:55 pm While this father and son should not have shot the guy just for jogging through a neighborhood that isn't his, if they were trying to stop him and he attacked them, they have a right to stand their ground.
Wrong.

They may only use that force which is reasonable & necessary to effect an arrest. Arbery was unarmed. Go ahead & explain how it was reasonable & necessary to use deadly force on an unarmed individual.

And btw...this isn't the first case of a citizen using deadly force while trying to arrest an unarmed individual. The courts have thrown the book against those wannabe Dirty Harrys.

And that's if this even was an actual citizens arrest....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:39 am
schmick wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:55 pm While this father and son should not have shot the guy just for jogging through a neighborhood that isn't his, if they were trying to stop him and he attacked them, they have a right to stand their ground.
Wrong.

They may only use that force which is reasonable & necessary to effect an arrest. Arbery was unarmed. Go ahead & explain how it was reasonable & necessary to use deadly force on an unarmed individual.

And btw...this isn't the first case of a citizen using deadly force while trying to arrest an unarmed individual. The courts have thrown the book against those wannabe Dirty Harrys.

And that's if this even was an actual citizens arrest....
I'll explain.
First, I'm not on the side of these two Georgia yokels. If they're guilty, fry em.

But if someone grabs your gun, and a struggle ensues, your life is in danger.
If you don't see this, you're not very bright.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Firstly - this video doesn't show nearly the whole story. No - the 'necks shouldn't have been out harnessing up black folks running in a neighborhood, but they had their guns, and AA was definitely trying to take the guy's gun from him. Jogging 12 miles from home is certainly suspect. We're also not hearing hardly any details about AA, either. We know he's been in some trouble - but no - that doesn't mean he needs his head blown off.

Regardless, these two guys are probably going to get 5-10 years and walk.

Also - keep in mind that C19 isn't generating near the fear it was a few weeks ago, and ad revenue is way down for the shit media. They're trying to come up with Trayvon 2.0, and it's working. Let the courts decide. Watch the Uncle Tom video Schmick provided, as that is the most sane outlook provided by anybody I've seen yet.

Screwy - were you there? You certainly sound like it. You and DiS need to quit pretending you care. You don't give a fuck. You're just trying to prove to Annie that you really care about blacks - when you know all you're doing is pretending to care so blacks will keep voting for Democrats.

Again - nothing's more fucking racist than that.
That'll rack!!!!!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:39 am They may only use that force which is reasonable & necessary to effect an arrest. Arbery was unarmed. Go ahead & explain how it was reasonable & necessary to use deadly force on an unarmed individual.
Are you really that fukking dumb?

When an unarmed man grabs an armed man's weapon, he is about to become armed.

The whole "unarmed" argument is bullshit.

BTW, this is completely separate from the question of whether or not they should have been in the road following him.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:01 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:39 am They may only use that force which is reasonable & necessary to effect an arrest. Arbery was unarmed. Go ahead & explain how it was reasonable & necessary to use deadly force on an unarmed individual.
Are you really that fukking dumb?

When an unarmed man grabs an armed man's weapon, he is about to become armed.

The whole "unarmed" argument is bullshit.

BTW, this is completely separate from the question of whether or not they should have been in the road following him.
100% correct!
It is completely separate from the other question of whether they should've been following him.

The left puts up false narratives in order to take over the entire argument.
When an unarmed criminal takes away your weapon, they are indeed armed.
If they even attempt to grab your firearm, it's felony assault and your life is in danger.

See how the left warps and distorts reality?

They do it with EVERY single topic.

An animal felon murders someone. The left wants to go after the manufacturer of the weapon used by the criminal, letting the criminal free to murder again, because his ancestors may or may not have been slaves.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

It's been a week since this senseless murder being covered 24/7 by the left wing fake news media.
In that time, anyone care to guess how many senseless violent crimes of assault, rape and murder have been committed by blacks and other races without a lick of left wing media coverage?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Lord help us if Screwy is ever on a jury.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Jogging with a HAMMER and High Tops.....
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

The end result of this is going to EXPOSE the HELL OUT OF THE FAKE NEWS!

"Father and Son Hunt Down and Murder Jogger!"

FAKE NEWS!
Only a dumbokunt libtard could believe this nonsense!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The Big Pickle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:42 pm Image

The end result of this is going to EXPOSE the HELL OUT OF THE FAKE NEWS!

"Father and Son Hunt Down and Murder Jogger!"

FAKE NEWS!
Only a dumbokunt libtard could believe this nonsense!
if what you're saying is true, that this "jogger" was wearing combat boots and carrying a master carpenter's hammer?
Then CNN's got some splainin to do.
Why does the mainstream media lie so often?
Remember when they said Mike brown was just shop lifting? But in reality, he picked up the Indian store manager and slammed him against the wall.
Or the two catholic school students who they said were terrorizing grown black racists and threatening a native American war hero?
NONE of which were true.
The list is endless. Why does the mainstream media lie 24/7?

Any ideas?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

EAP wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:29 pm if what you're saying is true, that this "jogger" was wearing combat boots and carrying a master carpenter's hammer?
Then CNN's got some splainin to do.
Why does the mainstream media lie so often?
Remember when they said Mike brown was just shop lifting? But in reality, he picked up the Indian store manager and slammed him against the wall.
Or the two catholic school students who they said were terrorizing grown black racists and threatening a native American war hero?
NONE of which were true.
The list is endless. Why does the mainstream media lie 24/7?

Any ideas?
A few things.

Do journeyman carpenters use a different hammer? That looks to be a pretty standard hammer.

IF these dudes can prove that they cause AA red-handed, then maybe they walk, but it still doesn't look good.

We are sadly in an age where criminals can pretty much run amok, especially if they are balck. I guess the lesson to be learned is don't leave your shit sitting around. If someone does take it, call 911 and hope the cops are somewhere near and not on their lunchbreak. What really sucks is cops now adays, if they hear "robbery in progress, suspect description is young balck male" come over the radio are gonna think to themselves do I really want to smack that hornet's nest?".

What happens to that cop if the dude resists?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:23 pm Lord help us if Screwy is ever on a jury.
Why, because I don't believe that people should be allowed lo lynch others?

You should probably stay in Manila with Dutuerte. He loves lynching.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

The guy that shot the video is William Bryan. According to the police report he is the witness to the burglary in progress. William Bryan is the one that alerted the father and son about the burglar. The hammer was most luckily stolen from the property under construction where our "jogger" was first spotted.

Georgia law says that you can make a citizens arrest if you witness a felony.
Georgia law says that if somebody tries to disarm you, you have the right to self defense.

When the truth comes out...this is going to be WORSE than Trayvon Martin in the lies and FAKE NEWS!

Let's just hope it isn't an ALL BLACK jury....
It's almost impossible to get even one black person to be honest on a jury even with
insurmountable evidence. It's called JURY NULLIFICATION and it's up there with "don't snitch"
in common black culture protocol.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:23 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:23 pm Lord help us if Screwy is ever on a jury.
Why, because I don't believe that people should be allowed lo lynch others?

You should probably stay in Manila with Dutuerte. He loves lynching.
It wasn't a LYNCHING, you fukkking dunce!

The black guy ran up to the White guy with the shotgun and tried to disarm him.

What do you think the black guy was going to do once he got the shotgun away from the White guy?

Once you try to gain control of a weapon, you are NO LONGER "unarmed". You are potentially armed...at this
point it is hand to hand combat and a fight to survive!

All the black dude had to do was just stand there and wait for the police....but no...he attacked the guy with the gun
and now he is DEAD and the nation is going to be forced into another BLACK VS WHITE RACE TRIAL!

FUKKK YOU LIBERALS
FUKKK YOU BLACK CRIMINALS
FUKKK YOU BLACK RACISTS
FUKKK YOU LYING FAKE NEWS!

FUKKKK YOU!