RIP Don Shula

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: RIP Don Shula

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Don was before my time but I loved how he was always wearing those awesome Starter jackets in the mid 90s.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

As a longtime 'phins fan, this is very sad news. I've been holding out on he and Marino returning.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

347 wins is going to be tough to beat. Belichick isn't even close and Shula retired three years younger than Bill is now.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:39 pm 347 wins is going to be tough to beat. Belichick isn't even close and Shula retired three years younger than Bill is now.
BB is 43 wins shy of D. Shula.

He could realistically win 43 games in 4 seasons, don't you think?

Maybe 5?

BB is 68 years old.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Without Brady? We'll see. Can he average 9 wins a season and squeeze out a playoff win or three over the next five seasons? Tough row to hoe. I think that team is taking a turn for the average or worse.

Shula only had two losing seasons out of 33 years coaching. It boggles the mind to be that good for that long.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »