Interesting article on CV19 deaths.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Interesting article on CV19 deaths.

Post by smackaholic »

https://medium.com/wintoncentre/how-muc ... 39118e1196

Haven't read it all the way through, but it pretty much says what I have suspected.

The large majority of people taken out by #19 wouldn't have been around much longer anyway.

I would add that of those that might have lingered on for a few months, how many would have just as soon been dead?

Compare this to the adverse health effects of slamming an economy shut.

Was it a good idea?

And now that the concerns of swamped hospitals are more or less past, WTF are we waiting for.

All I have heard for a month is FLATTEN THE CURVE!!!!!!

The fukking curve has been squashed. Time to get back to work. Practice heightened measures like washing/masks/lowered occupancy levels in buildings. And if you are one of those that is getting ready to kick it, you might want to stay home. Or maybe, you might want to get it and end your miserable existence.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Interesting article on CV19 deaths.

Post by Diego in Seattle »

How "Pro-Life" of you...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Pacific Ocean divide on murdering a viable human and an 80+ year old dying of complications from many things.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Define viable.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Able to survive outside of the mother.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

ImageImage
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:54 pm Pacific Ocean divide on murdering a viable human and an 80+ year old dying of complications from many things.
Not really. Life is life. With covid19, docs and nurses are being told to let anyone over 65 die regardless of their wishes or their families' wishes.

If they can do it for covid, they can (and will) do it for everything. Not bad for just a flu expected to disappear on it's own as mysteriously as it popped up.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:45 pm With covid19, docs and nurses are being told to let anyone over 65 die regardless of their wishes or their families' wishes.
Do you have evidence of this or just talking out your ass as usual?

My opinion when it comes to end of life care is euthanasia should be an option, when it is chosen by the person or if said person has designated someone else to make this decision.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:45 pm With covid19, docs and nurses are being told to let anyone over 65 die regardless of their wishes or their families' wishes.

My opinion when it comes to end of life care is euthanasia should be an option, when it is chosen by the person or if said person has designated someone else to make this decision.
Italy: https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/21/cor ... s-at-home/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/worl ... itals.html

Why Italy not resuscitating matters now, because of then: https://cbs4indy.com/news/indianapolis- ... -in-italy/

Read between the lines for the US: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/health/c ... index.html
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:16 pm https://medium.com/wintoncentre/how-muc ... 39118e1196

Haven't read it all the way through, but it pretty much says what I have suspected.

The large majority of people taken out by #19 wouldn't have been around much longer anyway.

I would add that of those that might have lingered on for a few months, how many would have just as soon been dead?

Compare this to the adverse health effects of slamming an economy shut.

Was it a good idea?

And now that the concerns of swamped hospitals are more or less past, WTF are we waiting for.

All I have heard for a month is FLATTEN THE CURVE!!!!!!

The fukking curve has been squashed. Time to get back to work. Practice heightened measures like washing/masks/lowered occupancy levels in buildings. And if you are one of those that is getting ready to kick it, you might want to stay home. Or maybe, you might want to get it and end your miserable existence.
smack.
How come when I correctly pointed out that the vast majority of those dead, already had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, the board lunatic left wingers ALL said I was lying?

Boy do I hate being right all the time.
-the great Jeff Goldblum.
1993. Jurassic park.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:44 pm How "Pro-Life" of you...
Figures you'd turn this discussion into an abortion debate.

You, like the rest of the leftist assholes don't want to look at what's actually happening, just as you knew the Russian and Ukraine things were bullshit.

It's all about taking out The Bad Orange Man.

You can try to put the economy back together after you have assumed control.

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette, right comrade?

Problem is, there are enough people that see what's going on. People like the Michigan Governor are too stupid to pull this off.

We can buy weed and lottery tickets, but not shop at the local retail establishment or restaurant?

It makes no sense.

TBOM is gonna get over on you fukks again.

Pelosi and her shameless holding up of funds for liberal pipe-dreams ain't gonna fly.

I think you will see some places get rolling by early May. And people in other areas that are still being oppressed by the social isolation gestapo are gonna get sick of it quickly. I think things will be rolling along pretty well by the 4th of july.

And eventually the truth will come out. #19's padded stats will be exposed and there will be a bunch of pissed off people.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:32 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Italy: https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/21/cor ... s-at-home/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/worl ... itals.html

Why Italy not resuscitating matters now, because of then: https://cbs4indy.com/news/indianapolis- ... -in-italy/

Read between the lines for the US: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/health/c ... index.html
I'm not talking about Italy.

That is business as usual in "progressive" single payer healf insurance land. Keep the young tax payers healthy, get rid of the elderly tax burdens when they have the audacity to act their age and get sick.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

An article by Nick Triggle
Is he related to that NASCAR dude Dick Trickle by any chance ?

Fuckin limeys and their names....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Limeys do have some silly fukking names sometimes.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:45 pm
Not really. Life is life. With covid19, docs and nurses are being told to let anyone over 65 die regardless of their wishes or their families' wishes.

That statement is going to require a link to something backing it. Not some read between the lines crap for a huge surge in hospitalization cases from 3 weeks ago that failed to pan out.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:21 pm

That statement is going to require a link to something backing it. Not some read between the lines crap for a huge surge in hospitalization cases from 3 weeks ago that failed to pan out.
You're correct. I sounded like a schizoid, above, asking you to draw conclusions which were plain as day to me but otherwise bewildering. I apologize. I'll dig deeper.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Went to Home Depot to get some materials today. Line was 50 people long waiting to get in. Scratch that. Went to Lowes and walked right it. Masked and gloved as the wife was with me and she works in the ER and needs to wear PPE out in public yest she cross paths with somebody she works with. And she did, some bimbo millennial caring less.

Less than 5% of the people in the store were wearing any kind of PPE and nobody under 45 was wearing any. There were no enforcing of social distancing. Same story when the wife went to the grocery store yesterday.

At this point in time with all the fakery involving the ginned up death numbers. 4 million people in this fucking state and 1600 confirmed cases. A .0004 % infection rate. 57 deaths. A rate not even measurable as a percentage of the general population.

Social media is full of people ignoring social distancing and ignoring any staying at home unless it is an essential trip. The governor in Oregon handles this by just not communicating with the population. The people cannot contact the state agencies for any reason.

Fuck it. At this point in time, just open the country and states back up, restrict travel from all the foreign cocksuckers into the country, and just see where the chips fall. People do not give a fuck what the state says so the government honks just best institute martial law if they truly want to control the populace. Until there are bodies in the streets, and grandma gets whacked by some boogaloo goons for her groceries at a roadblock, then shit might change.

Cue Screwed in the Ass with his we all are going to die unless we do what the government says bullshit drivel.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I heard that IBs mother sucks cock in alleys for $ 5. Since I heard this, it must be true, right ??
Derron
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

$2.50
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

She charges?

“News” to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Derron wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:58 am

I heard that IBs mother sucks cock in alleys for $ 5. Since I heard this, it must be true, right ??
For $5 bucks, I'd rather have a hot and fresh Wendy's value meal with a delicious frosty!
Unless of course his mom looks like Halle Berry.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

schmick wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:31 am The word "Pandemic" is just dem surrounded by panic
That's a HALL OF FAME POST.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:31 am The word "Pandemic" is just dem surrounded by panic
By all means head out into the world. Maybe visit a hospital. Touch a lot of things. Tell us how it goes.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

You should lick some toilet seats up in Tulare.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:32 am
That's a HALL OF FAME POST.
Yeah, that gets a rack, even if I don't agree with it.