It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Anyone who wants a test can get one

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So where are the tests?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Anyone who wants a test can get one

Post by Wolfman »

Easy self test. Are you sick? Circle one: YES. NO.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:35 pm Easy self test. Are you sick? Circle one: YES. NO.
You might want to wake the fuck up and learn about asymptomatic carriers.

Again...our Dear Leader told us just one month ago that anyone who wants a test can get one.

So where the fuck are they?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:35 pm Easy self test. Are you sick? Circle one: YES. NO.
Are you senile?
Circle one: YES
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald lies and says insane things multiple times on a daily basis.

It matters not to his sycophants, because the media, liberals, globalists, Hillary...

Every day is a new parade of mental illness.

The freak show needed to have the plug pulled LONG AGO.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:12 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:26 pm So where are the tests?
Ask the Congress, which runs DC. If you lived in a state, you could ask your governor. Or you could quit walking around with a knot in the crotch of your panties and quit worrying about yourself for once, and think about the greater good. Tests are for people who need them (and those people are getting them). Tests are not for twats who are interested in trying to find something to increase their fake Facebook likes. You are pathetic.
Bozo the Clown, your Donald is on video tape (3/6/20) directly stating, "Anyone who needs a test gets a test. They're there. They have the tests."

It was a big fat lie.

The tests are beautiful...

The tests are all perfect...

What is this ridiculous shit?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:26 am [
Donald is on video tape (3/6/20) directly stating, "Anyone who needs a test gets a test. They're there. They have the tests."

It was a big fat lie.

Anybody that NEEDS a test gets a TEST!

This is TRUE!

The KEY word is "NEEDS".....screwfag doesn't "NEED" a test....Screwfag "WANTS" a test.

Once again...President Trump told the truth, but stupid people are too stupid to understand the truth.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

TheThe US reported its first confirmed case of COVID-19 on January 21st. Eight weeks later, there still aren’t enough tests for the virus available for everyone who needs them. “It is a failing,” said Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, at a House briefing last week. “The system is not really geared to what we need right now.”

People who are sick or have been in contact with sick people are struggling to get tested. Until last week, the number of tests that could be run per day in the United States was limited to around 7,000. Labs are struggling to get the supplies they need to meet the demand...

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/17/2118 ... echonology

Donald lied, blatantly.
You are lying now.
.088 lied.

Stfu.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:12 am Ask the Congress, which runs DC. If you lived in a state, you could ask your governor. Or you could quit walking around with a knot in the crotch of your panties and quit worrying about yourself for once, and think about the greater good. Tests are for people who need them (and those people are getting them). Tests are not for twats who are interested in trying to find something to increase their fake Facebook likes. You are pathetic.
Nice mini melt. Even by your low standards, that was a good one.

Widespread scaled up testing IS the only way we can safely "open up the economy" as your Dear Leader desires, you realize that, right? So that is how I'm not "worrying about myself for once" and thinking about the greater good.

We are actually testing less nationally than we were two weeks ago. That is bad. Very bad.

I'd like to think this was a good faith explanation on your part for why we don't have any tests available, but as you've spent the last four years here with your variety of Trump Kneepads on, spinning, flailing and excusing every pathetic empty promise he's ever made, I can't give you any credit.

Wakey wake
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:49 am Every politician lies. Trump had done more things to help this country than the last 3 democrat presidents, combined and needs to be re elected if just for the supreme court appointments
Of course he deserves to be re-elected. Check out his platform

25,000 US Coronavirus deaths since February, and growing
Worst economic recession since the Great fucking Depression
Record unemployment filings in just one month

Vote with your wallet, right?

lol

The Trump Death Cult (TM) remains full speed ahead!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:50 pm Donald lies and says insane things multiple times on a daily basis.

It matters not to his sycophants, because the media, liberals, globalists, Hillary...

The media and press lies every single day, yet you don't have a clue.
Not a single day passes, without falae narratives and biased propaganda. Yet you don't understand that.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:57 am
schmick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:49 am Every politician lies. Trump had done more things to help this country than the last 3 democrat presidents, combined and needs to be re elected if just for the supreme court appointments

lol

BUWAHAHAHA
It's April and screw is a low IQ knee jerk spaz.
Screw is the face of easily duped and manipulated left wing sheep.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So...where the fuck are the tests? Why can't you answer a simple question? Why can't your cat food brain president answer the question?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:04 am Leftists wanting to tank the.economy in order to try to get rid of Trump.
And if a leftist is elected the economy wont recover to close to the levels Trump had it at.
And a leftist scum will appoint leftist scum to the supreme court.
As a country we can not afford a democrat.president
Obummer did a great job reviving the US economy from the last GOP president we had. Republicans destroy economies. Democrats revive them.

A tale as old as time.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Screwy (appropriate avatar) must live in an alternate universe.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:Worst economic recession since the Great fucking Depression
There is no economy.
It is toast.
Many people are already in a world of hurt, and the number of people in that boat will only rise from here.

The Fed is buying up everything.
Do you luv your owners?

Banks and corporations being nationalized.
The winners!

Guess what you are?[/loser]

These tRump freaks actually think they are on the side of liberty.

#LOL
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:19 am
schmick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:04 am Leftists wanting to tank the.economy in order to try to get rid of Trump.
And if a leftist is elected the economy wont recover to close to the levels Trump had it at.
And a leftist scum will appoint leftist scum to the supreme court.
As a country we can not afford a democrat.president
Obummer did a great job reviving the US economy from the last GOP president we had. Republicans destroy economies. Democrats revive them.

A tale as old as time.
Democrats revive them?
BUWAHAHAHA
Like Jimmy Carter?
FDR?
FDR kept us in a state of perpetual bad economy. It took WWII to bring us back to BOOM TIMES!!
After 7 years of Bill Clinton riding the monster wave of reaganomics, the economy slipped into recession.
OOPS I made screw look stupid again. Played with his tiny brain.
I'm not that innocent.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:19 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 am So...where the fuck are the tests? Why can't you answer a simple question? Why can't your cat food brain president answer the question?
You have already demonstrated through your Hungus bet that you are incapable of independent thought and analysis when it comes to data. Perhaps that is why Wolfman and I (both of whom have actual experience setting up, running and evaluating experiments and the data they produce) smelled something wrong with the immediate widespread panic and overreaction to this COVID-19 pandemic and you didn't. And don't even get me started on the other two members of the TDS throuple, one of whom believes the Erf is not a body that orbits the sun and the other thinks Bush/Cheney somehow planted thermite in the WTC's to bring them down. The three of you couldn't score enough to get into a decent science program, which is why you fish criminals out of the pokey, write bullshit about government sops for government sops and preach, respectively. The Peter Principle personified.

The issue of testing simply blows past you like a freight train. The data is right there for you to see, if you weren't so fucking blind.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6

As of this post, the U.S. has 608,377 confirmed cases of COVID-19. The next closest country is Spain, with 174,060. Does that data suggest that the U.S. is uniquely infected with COVID-19 more severely than any other country? Or, clueless fuck, does that data strongly support the conclusion that the U.S. is testing for COVID-19 at a higher rate than any other country on the planet? Take your time, idiot. The data will be there day after day.

The data available worldwide, if you care to look at it rationally, suggests that there are millions of COVID-19 infections in the U.S., most of which were asymptomatic. And that is very good news. It means that the hospitalization rate and death rate for the COVID-19 virus is much, much lower than the bleating sheep thought. You bet on a U.S. death total greater than 8 million, so this probably escapes your ability to comprehend. I get that. But all of the signs seem to suggest that the hospitalization rate is in the low single percents and the death rate is about 0.25% (or lower), unless you have the misfortune to find yourself in the NY Public Health System (private healthcare systems are doing much better, by comparison). Again, this is great news. And it also suggests that much of the guidance the country has been given by the "experts" you felch so deeply is very, very flawed.

If Obama was president at this time, where would the tests you are clamoring for come from? Did he have some magic stick that could make them appear out of nowhere? He certainly didn't have them when he was President, and left nothing of that sort in place for this President.

If Obama was President, he would be getting credit from you for taking action that saved 8 million U.S. lives. Instead, you are going to bleed from your gash mercilessly because 50,000 or so died from COVID-19 (again, failing to put that into perspective in terms of typical seasonal flus for which we supposedly have vaccines). Ponderous.

Getting back to the question of tests, there are thousands of machines out there that could be running more tests but for the fact that the owners of them have not utilized them to capacity:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... short-birx

The Administration has been asking for this to improve for five days. You remain a clown. But are in good company.
Anyone who needs a test gets a test. They're there. They have the tests.

- Donald (3/6/20)

A blatant lie.

The end.

Save all your spin and bullshit, assclown.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

If you like your Dr you can keep your Dr.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:19 am
W strongarmed Congress into repealing Glass-Steagall? Is that really what your going with?

Was it Obummer that shouted from the rooftops during multiple State of the Union speeches that Freddie and Fannie needed to be addressed?

It's not that you don't live on Planet Reality -- you're not even in the same universe as Planet Reality.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

lol

You are the kind of guy who would complain about the way a 20 year old hottie was giving you a blow job, if you do roll that way. You have TDS big time and then the huge geo political event all you libfucks have been wanting happened. You got another reason to stand on a street corner wringing your hands and shouting what a cocksucker Trump is and how this is all his fault.

To have the entire focus of your pathetic existence revolve around your Trump voodoo crack altar clearly shows that you are stage 4 TDS, ready for a complete implosion soon.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:12 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:26 pm So where are the tests?
Ask the Congress, which runs DC.
So we won’t be hearing, “if you like your doctor...” anymore.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:12 am Tests are for people who need them (and those people are getting them). Tests are not for twats who are interested in trying to find something to increase their fake Facebook likes. You are pathetic.
Ok Dr.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:58 am If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance
Left Seater wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:07 am If you like your Dr you can keep your Dr.
And this has what to do with Donald's lie and bed wetting?

You people are seriously pathetic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

lol

And he is a lying, grifting, POS who only cares about himself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:49 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:50 pm Donald lies and says insane things multiple times on a daily basis.

Every politician lies. Trump had done more things to help this country than the last 3 democrat presidents, combined and needs to be re elected if just for the supreme court appointments
You forgot that you also love the way his balls feel in your mouth.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:03 am
schmick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:58 am If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance
Left Seater wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:07 am If you like your Dr you can keep your Dr.
And this has what to do with Donald's lie and bed wetting?

You people are seriously pathetic.
Just pointing out your inconsistencies. Troll on for Team D, troll.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You are flailing very badly.

I railed on Barry the fraud for 8 years.

He is not the current problem.

If you're going to stand up as the white knight and call others out for fake news, you better not be producing it yourself on a daily basis.

Donald Trump is a fvkkin clown deluxe.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:39 pm
You might want to wake the fuck up and learn about asymptomatic carriers.

Again...our Dear Leader told us just one month ago that anyone who wants a test can get one.

So where the fuck are they?
They don't exist and there's no way to test everyone.
There will never be a vaccine.

Something else is happening behind the scenes.
The FOIA requests are going to take forever to wade through on this one.... as soon as they open back up.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:04 am You are flailing very badly.

I railed on Barry the fraud for 8 years.

He is not the current problem.

If you're going to stand up as the white knight and call others out for fake news, you better not be producing it yourself on a daily basis.

Donald Trump is a fvkkin clown deluxe.
That's what the fake news is doing you genius.
They're accusing Donald Trump of lying on a daily basis, YET that's exactly what they're doing.

Your news sources are a fukkin clown show.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:19 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 am So...where the fuck are the tests? Why can't you answer a simple question? Why can't your cat food brain president answer the question?
You have already demonstrated through your Hungus bet that you are incapable of independent thought and analysis when it comes to data. Perhaps that is why Wolfman and I (both of whom have actual experience setting up, running and evaluating experiments and the data they produce) smelled something wrong with the immediate widespread panic and overreaction to this COVID-19 pandemic and you didn't. And don't even get me started on the other two members of the TDS throuple, one of whom believes the Erf is not a body that orbits the sun and the other thinks Bush/Cheney somehow planted thermite in the WTC's to bring them down. The three of you couldn't score enough to get into a decent science program, which is why you fish criminals out of the pokey, write bullshit about government sops for government sops and preach, respectively. The Peter Principle personified.

The issue of testing simply blows past you like a freight train. The data is right there for you to see, if you weren't so fucking blind.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboar ... 7b48e9ecf6

As of this post, the U.S. has 608,377 confirmed cases of COVID-19. The next closest country is Spain, with 174,060. Does that data suggest that the U.S. is uniquely infected with COVID-19 more severely than any other country? Or, clueless fuck, does that data strongly support the conclusion that the U.S. is testing for COVID-19 at a higher rate than any other country on the planet? Take your time, idiot. The data will be there day after day.

The data available worldwide, if you care to look at it rationally, suggests that there are millions of COVID-19 infections in the U.S., most of which were asymptomatic. And that is very good news. It means that the hospitalization rate and death rate for the COVID-19 virus is much, much lower than the bleating sheep thought. You bet on a U.S. death total greater than 8 million, so this probably escapes your ability to comprehend. I get that. But all of the signs seem to suggest that the hospitalization rate is in the low single percents and the death rate is about 0.25% (or lower), unless you have the misfortune to find yourself in the NY Public Health System (private healthcare systems are doing much better, by comparison). Again, this is great news. And it also suggests that much of the guidance the country has been given by the "experts" you felch so deeply is very, very flawed.

If Obama was president at this time, where would the tests you are clamoring for come from? Did he have some magic stick that could make them appear out of nowhere? He certainly didn't have them when he was President, and left nothing of that sort in place for this President.

If Obama was President, he would be getting credit from you for taking action that saved 8 million U.S. lives. Instead, you are going to bleed from your gash mercilessly because 50,000 or so died from COVID-19 (again, failing to put that into perspective in terms of typical seasonal flus for which we supposedly have vaccines). Ponderous.

Getting back to the question of tests, there are thousands of machines out there that could be running more tests but for the fact that the owners of them have not utilized them to capacity:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... short-birx

The Administration has been asking for this to improve for five days. You remain a clown. But are in good company.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Where might I find numbers on total non-accident/suicide deafs for the tri-state area for the last 2 months?

I would like to see these numbers and compare them to previous years.

If there’s a spike then we know that #19 had a big effect.

If there’s not much of a spike, it hasn’t.

My guess, without seeing actual numbers is that it will be kinda flat.

This is because a whole lotta coronary disease, regular flu, diabetes and others are going into #19’s column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Paper checks are being delayed because...you cannot make this up...

Trump insists on having his signature on the check! It's not even his fucking money.

This is actually a great idea. His name needs to be on every CoV-19 hospital bill and he should personally sign every CoV-19 related death certificate. The grieving families can take condolence and comfort in having his souvenir signature! For a reasonable fee, of course.

He can also put the Trump logo on all those refrigerator trucks being used as morgues because of overflow.

What a sick, twisted, mentally deficient piece of human waste we have occupying the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
In unprecedented move, Treasury orders Trump’s name printed on stimulus checks

The Treasury Department has ordered President Trump’s name be printed on stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens of millions of Americans, a process that could slow their delivery by a few days, senior IRS officials said.

The unprecedented decision, finalized late Monday, means that when recipients open the $1,200 paper checks the IRS is scheduled to begin sending to 70 million Americans in coming days, “President Donald J. Trump” will appear on the left side of the payment.

It will be the first time a president’s name appears on an IRS disbursement, whether a routine refund or one of the handful of checks the government has issued to taxpayers in recent decades either to stimulate a down economy or share the dividends of a strong one.

Treasury officials disputed that the checks would be delayed.

While some people receiving the checks — the centerpiece of the U.S. government’s economic relief package to stave of the effects of the coronavirus pandemic — may not care, or observe, whose name appears on them, the decision is another sign of Trump’s effort to cast his response to the pandemic in political terms.

Trump had privately suggested to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, who oversees the IRS, to allow the president to formally sign the checks, according to three administration officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

But the president is not an authorized signer for legal disbursements by the U.S. Treasury. It is standard practice for a civil servant to sign checks issued by the Treasury Department to ensure that government payments are nonpartisan.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The checks are a total insult, so it is fitting that the grifter's signature is on them.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Poor Screwy and his TDS. As for the hospital bills and death certificates those should have the State governors signatures on them. They are the ones responsible for the deaths in their states.

Seriously Screwy it says everything about you that Trump takes all the blame in your empty dome and Cuomo gets a complete pass. Or that LaToya and Edwards get a pass for having Mardi Gras. Or the Dems that opposed the flight ban from China get a pass.

Softball,

Yes the checks are a total insult. No one should be getting one. Hell it is just wealth redistribution from those who aren’t getting checks to those that are. Money could have gone to state unemployment funds.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Even Screwy isn't that deluded or dumb, right?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:29 pm I think Screwdy is trying to tell us that we’d have 0 deaths if Hillary or Obama was President right now.
Of course not, but we wouldn't be at 25,000 and growing.

To quote you, you don't give a shit about these people anyway.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Ok, please tell us where we would be then?

We likely wouldn't have had a ban on Chinese citizens or foreign citizens who had been in China within the last 14 days. How would that have worked out? Team D also didn't cancel things like Mardi Gras that they could have.

So tell us where we would be oh wise one!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:38 pm Paper checks are being delayed because...you cannot make this up...

Trump insists on having his signature on the check! It's not even his fucking money.

LIAR!!!!!!!
LIAR!!!!!!
LIAR!!!!!

In this day and age, if you are too stupid to NOT have a banking account that can be used for direct deposit, then you are TOO STUPID to deserve a check.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:38 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:29 pm I think Screwdy is trying to tell us that we’d have 0 deaths if Hillary or Obama was President right now.
Of course not, but we wouldn't be at 25,000 and growing.

To quote you, you don't give a shit about these people anyway.
I have to throw out a rack for Screwy here. He started this thread,got his fuck kicked in multiple times, he keeps coming back and picking up a pile of his own shit and throwing it right back up on the wall for another round of fuck kicking. Beats the trolls for sure.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?