Anyone who wants a test can get one

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Anyone who wants a test can get one

Post by The Big Pickle »

T1B Press Corp: "We are interviewing Mr Screw_Michigan live from Washington DC. How are you doing today, Screwy?"
Screwy: "Things are great! I wore a dress and burned an American Flag yesterday. It was Awesome!"
T1B Press Corp: "Why did you burn an American Flag?"
Screwy: "Wow...I was afraid you were going to ask about the dress....I burned the flag because ORANGEMAN BAD!"

T1B Press Corp: "So you wanted Hilliary to win, right?"

Screwy: "I love her....I was at the victory party and they posted my picture on live television when Trump won South Carolina"

T1B Press Corp: "I remember that picture....which one were you?"

Screwy: "I was the guy on the right with the glasses."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:36 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:38 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:29 pm I think Screwdy is trying to tell us that we’d have 0 deaths if Hillary or Obama was President right now.
Of course not, but we wouldn't be at 25,000 and growing.

To quote you, you don't give a shit about these people anyway.
I have to throw out a rack for Screwy here. He started this thread,got his fuck kicked in multiple times, he keeps coming back and picking up a pile of his own shit and throwing it right back up on the wall for another round of fuck kicking. Beats the trolls for sure.
You tards sure are good at conclusions.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Today in Trump authoritarianism--Trump threatens to "exercise my constitutional rights to adjourn both chambers of Congress" over nominees that are being held up.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:14 pm Today in Trump authoritarianism--Trump threatens to "exercise my constitutional rights to adjourn both chambers of Congress" over nominees that are being held up.
The Democrats are the corrupt ones purposely holding up the appointment process.
The American people understand that.
Your world is a leftist delusional shitshow.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is a big fat orange manbaby.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:14 pm Today in Trump authoritarianism--Trump threatens to "exercise my constitutional rights to adjourn both chambers of Congress" over nominees that are being held up.
Why do you continue to wage war on the Constitution?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm not the only one asking where the fucking tests are. CEOs are as well. That would probably give 88braincells and Duhron boners...if they could get ones.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/business-l ... _lead_pos2
WASHINGTON—Banking and financial services executives told President Trump that his administration needed to dramatically increase the availability of coronavirus testing before the public would be confident enough to return to work, eat at restaurants or shop in retail establishments, according to people familiar with the matter.

The push for more testing came in the first of four Wednesday phone calls that Mr. Trump held with business executives on his newly formed task force to reopen the economy. The president has been intensely focused on the topic amid increasingly dire economic data; Wednesday brought reports that retail sales and U.S. industrial production dropped dramatically in March.

No potential dates for easing coronavirus restrictions were discussed, and no follow-up meeting was scheduled. The task force, known formally as the Great American Economic Revival Industry Groups, includes more than 200 business and political leaders, who have been divided into smaller groups based on their industry.

The people involved in the first call, which included executives from banking, financial services, food and beverage, hospitality and retail industries, described current testing levels in the U.S. as inadequate to effectively reopen the economy.

Some executives suggested that they were attempting to secure their own virus testing kits for employees and possibly customers as well, the people said.

Mr. Trump also touted the potential of a saliva test to determine whether people have Covid-19, arguing that it would let companies get back to work faster. The CEOs voiced approval for this idea. The president said reopening the country would not mean the end of social distancing and that people might have to get used to wearing masks even after businesses reopened, the people said.

In the hourlong call with roughly three-dozen participants, Mr. Trump took a central role in the discussion, calling on executives who largely praised the president and his administration, the people said. “A ton of people praising Trump,” one person said.

A White House spokesman declined to comment.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Less than two weeks ago my wife had a persistent cough but no fever. She could not get a test.

My wife is an RN in a hospice facility and she had already cared for multiple COVID19-positive patients. Maybe she'll bring it home to her husband who has underlying conditions.

All of you Trump ball-washers can suck a COVID-infected dick.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Goober McTuber wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:54 am Less than two weeks ago my wife had a persistent cough but no fever. She could not get a test.

My wife is an RN in a hospice facility and she had already cared for multiple COVID19-positive patients. Maybe she'll bring it home to her husband who has underlying conditions.

Are you the infamous goobs mctubes I've been hearing about?
You know a guy named shutyomouth by any chance?
But I digress....
You just said your wife works in a hospice with multiple cases of covid 19.
You fuckin left wing cocksucker.
Those people are ALREADY in the grave for christ's sake!
And you cast aspersions on trump supporters? You maggot.

And then the husband with underlying conditions? You stupid cunt. We've been explaining ALL ALONG, that this virus will be a MAJORITY killer of the very weak frail elderly and those with compromised immune systems and underlying problems.
Yet, when we explain this fact, the left wing low IQ cocksuckers all shout out "LINK"?
LINK? LINK?
I got your link for ya, right here in my pants, and it's a dooozy.
A link peter north would envy.
GTFOH with your Trump envy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:54 am Less than two weeks ago my wife had a persistent cough but no fever. She could not get a test.

Rack

Sorry to hear this, friend. We know this isn't a joke, despite the act Suckaholic, 88braincells, Left Shitter and Wolftard put on here.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The real enemy is China.

Trump fucked up. He had help from both sides fucking up... and not just regarding decisions made within the past 7 months.

I hope she recovers, and I hope you don't catch anything. Vitamin C and fluids.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:25 am You are right. And we are sorry. If we let Her be president, your wife would not have been exposed to COVID-19 and would have had a test before she could clock out.
That's correct. About time you woke up.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

EAP wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:06 am

Are you the infamous goobs mctubes I've been hearing about?
You know a guy named shutyomouth by any chance?
But I digress....
You just said your wife works in a hospice with multiple cases of covid 19.
You fuckin left wing cocksucker.
Those people are ALREADY in the grave for christ's sake!
What the fuck does that have to do with anything, Stanley Q.* Pikkkle?

*Q = Queerbait
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:18 pm
Merrick Garland called, he wanted to know why you are so stupid.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:25 am

You are right. And we are sorry. If we let Her be president, your wife would not have been exposed to COVID-19 and would have had a test before she could clock out.

So where have you been Biden ball-washing lately?
You're probably right about Her, 88. No argument from me.

I haven't been posting anywhere, and if I had it would not have have been pimping Biden other than as the evil of two lesser.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:34 am
The Senate was not required to act on Garland’s appointment. In fact by their inaction they in fact took action of not approving him.

No wonder you make your clients pay in cash prior to trial. You wouldn’t get a dime otherwise with your lack of knowledge.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:15 amThe Senate was not required to act on Garland’s appointment. In fact by their inaction they in fact took action of not approving him.
Article II Section II Clause 2 of the Constitution called & said you're an idiot.

What part of "advise & consent of the Senate" don't you understand?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Take you time and link us up to where the Constitution lays out a time line. Show us a word like must or required. At the end of the day the Senate didn’t offer their consent. End of discussion.

This is no different than one chamber of Congress not taking up a bill the other chamber has already passed.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:26 am Take you time and link us up to where the Constitution lays out a time line. Show us a word like must or required. At the end of the day the Senate didn’t offer their consent. End of discussion.

This is no different than one chamber of Congress not taking up a bill the other chamber has already passed.
Read this portion very carefully:

[quote="Article II Section II Clause 2"}and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate,[/quote]

If POTUS doesn't have that then he/she may not make such appointments. SYHTFOTW
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

By and with the consent of the Senate. Simple. The Senate didn’t offer their consent. Period. End of debate.

But if you think they violated the Constitution, bring a suit against the Senate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You do get that you are aligned with Duhron and pikkkel and shedick and melty and EAP and all the other dummies here?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:15 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:34 am

The Senate was not required to act on Garland’s appointment. In fact by their inaction they in fact took action of not approving him.

No wonder you make your clients pay in cash prior to trial. You wouldn’t get a dime otherwise with your lack of knowledge.
Hey dummy, if there was no reason to act on MG then there is no reason for Don to call Congress to together to add more right wing wackos to the bench.
Is there ANY orange jizz you will not swallow?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:23 am
if there was no reason to act on MG then there is no reason for Don to call Congress to together to add more right wing wackos to the bench.
So add English to the list with the Constitution of things you hate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s bullshit.

Sin,
GOP in 1863
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:39 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:23 am
if there was no reason to act on MG then there is no reason for Don to call Congress to together to add more right wing wackos to the bench.
So add English to the list with the Constitution of things you hate.
Go ahead and explain how one is necessary to call congress in session and one doesn’t even get a vote.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So where are the tests?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Ask the manufacturers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:13 pm Ask the manufacturers.
True leadership. The buck stops....with someone else.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:14 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:13 pm Ask the manufacturers.
True leadership. The buck stops....with someone else.
Your Team D hero says NY has their own test? Where is that and you continue to give every Team D member a pass. True jizz mopping hack that you are.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

If Trump would have been president on 9/11, he'd have told NY that it was their fault and that they alone are responsible for their recovery.

Again, the buck stops...somewhere else.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again comparing Terrorism to a viral Pandemic
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:32 pm Again comparing Terrorism to a viral Pandemic
We're talking about a president taking responsibility for their actions/inaction, not specifically terrorism nor pandemics.

Try to keep up.
9/27/22
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

ImageImage
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:32 pm Again comparing Terrorism to a viral Pandemic
More Americans die every day from Covid 19 than those who died in 9/11.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Americans only have to look to Germany to see what it's like to have a functioning federal government that is prepared for a pandemic, as opposed to the Trump Administration and the GOP, which sought to destroy the administrative state since Jan 20, 2017. Germany either had a plan, or developed one quickly, from the get go. They are miles ahead of us on contact tracing, for instance.

They also implemented social distancing and other mitigating strategies quickly and easily due to a unified fact driven message. They followed the data and were very transparent in communications. As a result, people followed directives.

Compare that to us, where our chief executive did nothing but spin, flail and make excuses for doing jack shit since the first reported cases arrived.
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:07 pm Americans only have to look to Germany
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:07 pmpeople followed directives.

Screw make good Nazi.

TONTO think Germans nothing but loser race.

Only know how to lose war they always start.

TONTO never look to Germany. They make loser things like Little Pickle.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

TONTO wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:20 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:07 pm Americans only have to look to Germany
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:07 pmpeople followed directives.

Screw make good Nazi.

TONTO think Germans nothing but loser race.

Only know how to lose war they always start.

TONTO never look to Germany. They make loser things like Little Pickle.
Tonto, BP is cool as you are. Why did they removed the Land o Lakes maiden from butter instead of updating her like Aunt Jemima. How do natives feel about being disappeared for being outdated instead of embraced as modern?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy praises Germany for their lock down, but he and Team D were against even stopping foreign nationals who had been in China from coming to the US.

Spin, spin, spin. Repeat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So he did one thing, that didn’t work. And since?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again why are you against US Citizens returning home?

Further prove that it would have been no worse here had no not banned these entries?