Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Ohio State vs. TUN

Post by Carson »

John Cooper just never got it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is home because he is too retarded to have his own place.
Don’t blame a virus, you piss ant, dirt-floored, cousin fucker.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:29 pm My youngest son is living in my house again due to COVID-19. Ohio State (where he attends) is holding all classes online. It made no sense for him to remain in Columbus.

As I was finishing up my workday today, I walked past his room and saw him with headphones on watching a replay of last year's Ohio State vs. TUN game. I said, "Why are you doing that?" And he said, "Because I hate them and we won and I love it." So I said, "You know, Ohio State doesn't always win that game." And he said "Well, In my lifetime, they mostly do."

So I looked it up. He's been alive since October 7, 1997. Ohio State is 17-5 during that time. That seems about fair to me.

I was born in 1964. Ohio State is only 31-22-2 against TUN during that period. And some of those losses were big ones to my psyche. So I'm still kind of pissed about it. I hope it gets to at least 55-22-2 before I cash in my chips.
I too have enjoyed OSU pissing all over scUM all of these years. Keep it up.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

This reminds me that there was a time when it was thought that Jim Boeheim was going to take over at the Ohio State. Not sure why he stayed on at SU.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Ok, I give.

What’s TUN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:24 am Ok, I give.

What’s TUN?

Team Up North
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Never mind. Googled it.

Yeah, we’re about the same age and I recall TTUN having its way with tOSU fairly regularly as a kid.

Being from a BTPCF wasteland, there was no homer team. I was a USC fan, I’m ashamed to admit. Also for some reason kinda liked TTUN.

I definitely remember hating Woody.

To me he was the college version of John Madden. Always screaming. I was tickled when he was shitcanned after melting down and slugging that kid

WTF was that all about anyway? Woody just having a bad day? I think he was maybe going a little Sleepy Joe by then.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

On the topic of spoiled young sports fans, I remember talking to a friend of mine about his son who is apparently quite the baseball stud.

We discussed how it just doesn’t seem right. A teenage chowd who’s never tasted the sting of defeat as a fan. This fukking kid has seen his football team win roughly a third of the SBs played in his life. He’s seen the Bruins win a title. He’s seen the celts win one, although that is the one sport his dad and I saw more titles in.

And the worst part. He’s never seen the Sox absolutely crush his soul.

That was a right of passage for New England baseball fans for most of the 20th century.

In fact, if you are old enough to have scars on your psyche from the Sox disappointing you in the WS, you are old enough to run for president.

Just doesn’t seem right.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

schmick wrote:Why be ashamed of being a USC fan? USC is a great school and has more national championships in men's sports than any other school in the country. The last 10 years though the school has fallen on some pretty harsh times but the right head football coach hire may go a long way towards fixing that.
My first lasting memory of BTPCF was Anthony Davis running back about a half dozen kickoffs for TDs. Think it was against ND. Then a few years later was their big comeback against ND.

My brother and I were SC fans. The old man was a Domer fan. He wasn’t very happy that day.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:41 am Why be ashamed of being a USC fan? USC is a great school and has more national championships in men's sports than any other school in the country. The last 10 years though the school has fallen on some pretty harsh times but the right head football coach hire may go a long way towards fixing that.
Nobody gives a shit about faggy olympic sports.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:02 am
smackaholic wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:04 am
schmick wrote:Why be ashamed of being a USC fan? USC is a great school and has more national championships in men's sports than any other school in the country. The last 10 years though the school has fallen on some pretty harsh times but the right head football coach hire may go a long way towards fixing that.
My first lasting memory of BTPCF was Anthony Davis running back about a half dozen kickoffs for TDs. Think it was against ND. Then a few years later was their big comeback against ND.

My brother and I were SC fans. The old man was a Domer fan. He wasn’t very happy that day.

I remember AD back in about '72. Holy mother of FUCK could that dude haul ass. I'd heard he'd had some problems over the years. Knew he went into the WFL, and sort of remember him hooking up with the Bucs when they started in '76.

Didn't know he was quite this fucked up, though:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Rack 70s BTPCF!!!!

I miss Keith Jackson screaming WHOA NELLIE!!!!!!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:12 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:32 pm He is home because he is too retarded to have his own place.
Don’t blame a virus, you piss ant, dirt-floored, cousin fucker.
Trying too hard.
Possibly 8)
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Is it really that hard to say "University of Michigan"?

99 percent of the people outside of Ohio have NO IDEA what TUN means.

You think IB would know about TUN????
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Those or words that must not be spoken or even typed.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

It was a Woody Hayes thing.

Another was he hated Meechagin so much that he refused to stop for gas unless he was back out of the state.

Too bad he started using the sideline as his personal boxing gym.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Rack this thread. I know very well the hate that still swells in 88’s gut.

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:This reminds me that there was a time when it was thought that Jim Boeheim was going to take over at the Ohio State. Not sure why he stayed on at SU.
Because Jim Boeheim can coach until he is a hundred at Syracuse. Ohio State would have thrown him out on his butt 5 years ago.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:34 pmPossibly 8)
No, definitely. :mrgreen: