So do any of y'all know anybody with Covid 19?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: So do any of y'all know anybody with Covid 19?

Post by Kierland »

Attorney I know from SLO was third guy in county to get it he went to work sick on the 10th when I just happened to be there and caused a bunch of us to isolate. I saw and talked to people he was close to but never him. He has since recovered.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

No. Nor do I expect to. Now that this "horse" is out of the barn, we can expect repeats every time we have our annual flu season. Swell.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 pm No. Nor do I expect to. Now that this "horse" is out of the barn, we can expect repeats every time we have our annual flu season. Swell.
What are you fucking waiting for? Go on vacation in NYC RIGHT NOW. Wow your big mouth is fucking irritating.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:52 pm I'm sure Jsc has met some, but just curious...
Nope. Not a single one. And I easily know a few thousand people.
It's analogous to the fact that I've never been polled before.
We hear about polls every single day, YET, I've never been called.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

EAP wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:09 amI easily know a few thousand people.
None of them will claim you.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:12 am
Wolfman wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 pm No. Nor do I expect to. Now that this "horse" is out of the barn, we can expect repeats every time we have our annual flu season. Swell.
What are you fucking waiting for? Go on vacation in NYC RIGHT NOW. Wow your big mouth is fucking irritating.
Props to wolfie for that Screwy melt. Just more compassion from the party of compassion. :meds:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

My daughter had symptoms a couple of weeks ago. Body aches, dry cough to the point where she strained chest muscles. She had a fever but it wasn’t high enough to where they wanted to test her, and no loss of taste, smell, etc as far as I know. The fever only lasted a few days but the cough dragged in for a while. She’s up and around now and feeling better. I guess we’ll never know for sure.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 pm Props to wolfie for that Screwy melt. Just more compassion from the party of compassion. :meds:
Conservatives--all talk, no action. Per usual.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:05 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 pm Props to wolfie for that Screwy melt. Just more compassion from the party of compassion. :meds:
When millions return to work before the start of summer, "action" will be the defining word for Republican leadership.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:20 pm My daughter had symptoms a couple of weeks ago. Body aches, dry cough to the point where she strained chest muscles. She had a fever but it wasn’t high enough to where they wanted to test her, and no loss of taste, smell, etc as far as I know. The fever only lasted a few days but the cough dragged in for a while. She’s up and around now and feeling better. I guess we’ll never know for sure.
Actually? Your daughter is your hard dose of reality.
She's the norm. The fake news media won't report the "norm".
They choose to focus on the exceptions.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

EAP wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:08 pm
When millions return to work before the start of summer, "action" will be the defining word for Republican leadership.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Mikey wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:21 pm
EAP wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Action Jackson is cool. But next to "Dirty Harry", he's a crossing guard.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:29 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:12 am
Holy fuck, Charlie Brown! Where did THAT melt come from?
He is one of those millennials or Gen Xs who want every last boomer dead yesterday. Wolfman just happened to get one in a vulnerable spot and Screwed in the Ass completely shit his brains over it. Rack Wolfie.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I know most of you slap dicks don't listen to any country music, but the best mullet in Nashville died today from the virus, Joe Diffie, 61 years old. Went into the hospital Friday and dead today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I51JXpcLwk
Derron
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yes I know someone who had it.

My wife’s best friend is a NICU nurse in Denver. As part of their normal protocol the nurses and doctors must have their temperature taken every 2 hours as part of their normal day. This is to make sure they don’t have something that would endanger the premature babies.

As part of her normal shift she had her temperature taken and it read 99.9. She was sent home under their normal protocol. She went home had dinner and went to bed. She woke up the next morning and took her temperature and it was normal 98.4 for her. She called her hospital and they decided to test her for flu, strep and a number of other things. They sent her home again under quarantine orders. 2 days later all that was negative. So they finally gave her a Corona test. 9 days later that came back as positive. They kept her out of work for 3 more days just to be sure and that was that.

The only symptom was the low grade fever for 10 hours. No other symptoms. No one else in her family, husband and 2 kids has had any symptoms and none have tested positive either.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:13 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:58 pm Yes I know someone who had it.

My wife’s best friend is a NICU nurse in Denver. As part of their normal protocol the nurses and doctors must have their temperature taken every 2 hours as part of their normal day. This is to make sure they don’t have something that would endanger the premature babies.

As part of her normal shift she had her temperature taken and it read 99.9. She was sent home under their normal protocol. She went home had dinner and went to bed. She woke up the next morning and took her temperature and it was normal 98.4 for her. She called her hospital and they decided to test her for flu, strep and a number of other things. They sent her home again under quarantine orders. 2 days later all that was negative. So they finally gave her a Corona test. 9 days later that came back as positive. They kept her out of work for 3 more days just to be sure and that was that.

The only symptom was the low grade fever for 10 hours. No other symptoms. No one else in her family, husband and 2 kids has had any symptoms and none have tested positive either.
Was this like a few weeks ago, or in the last few days? Sounds like she kicked its ass. Good to hear. The media doesn’t dare want to publish stories like that...
100% correct.
We all know many many many with the flu, every single year.
But so far, knock on wood, don't know a single soul with Covid 19.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:48 am
Derron wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:51 am I know most of you slap dicks don't listen to any country music, but the best mullet in Nashville died today from the virus, Joe Diffie, 61 years old. Went into the hospital Friday and dead today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I51JXpcLwk
John Prine has it as well. Not looking good for him.
Yeah, saw that as well. Intubated and on a vent. That never turns out well for old guys. Great musician.
Derron
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:13 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:58 pm Yes I know someone who had it.

Was this like a few weeks ago, or in the last few days? Sounds like she kicked its ass. Good to hear. The media doesn’t dare want to publish stories like that...

This started March 10th. But a 10 hour fever doesn’t play well with the doom and gloom genre. Then again that seems to be what the masses want.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:50 am I think it's only what the media wants.
Yes, the "media" should lead all broadcasts with stories about people who caught Covid-19 with only very mild symptoms instead of writing about the bodies piled up in NYC and Seattle and Florida.

Because you, the man eloquently named "shutyomouth," are smarter than everyone else.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:42 pm You sure do have a soft spot for those cocksuckers. Again - how many stories like Lefty's do you see them publishing? None. Tom Hanks living is one of their worst nightmares.
I already answered your question you god forsaken moron.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You can go to Fox or Breitbart or the Federalist or any of many shitstained conservative news sites if you want to find those stories. Shut the fuck up already.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm You can go to Fox or Breitbart or the Federalist or any of many shitstained conservative news sites if you want to find those stories. Shut the fuck up already.
Bet you'd rather cozy up to Joy Reid's racist pig rhetoric.
Or any number of the mentally unstable leftist cult pages that you frequent.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm You can go to Fox or Breitbart or the Federalist or any of many shitstained conservative news sites if you want to find those stories. Shut the fuck up already.
Screwy wants his news flavored to his taste. That makes him like much of America sadly, left or right. Real news is gone and unlikely to come back. About the only middle of the road news source left is the Wall Street Journal, and they have their issues.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:11 pm

This started March 10th.
Define "this."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:02 pm
Screwy wants his news flavored to his taste. That makes him like much of America sadly, left or right. Real news is gone and unlikely to come back. About the only middle of the road news source left is the Wall Street Journal, and they have their issues.
There is plenty of great reporting going on you god forsaken moron, just because you are too dumb to find it...
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

My friends son was exposed by a teammate on his college baseball team. They have been quarantined for almost two weeks since picking him up from school. They all appear to be fine.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:28 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:02 pm
There is plenty of great reporting going on you god forsaken moron, just because you are too dumb to find it...
You certainly don't know the difference between real reporting and fake biased propaganda.

The reporter who added "white" to nationalist, is a fake biased propaganda hack.
Yet you think she's an honest journalist.
Proving without a doubt, that you're a fucking moron.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:06 pm Apparently Fredo Cuomo has it. Hope its fatal
Why go the Screwy route and wish harm or death on political rivals. Be better than them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 pm
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:42 pm My friends son was exposed by a teammate on his college baseball team. They have been quarantined for almost two weeks since picking him up from school. They all appear to be fine.
Good to hear, Twis...

Screwy seemingly would be happy if 100 million Americans died from this - if it made Trump look bad. Lot of liberals are that way. They are sick fucks.
You really are a fat lying POS.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I would be happy if all of Riverside County was wiped out. Then all the Inland Empire losers commuting to San Diego on the 15 would disappear.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:33 am I would be happy if 100 million Americans died from this - if they were all leftists
We've been taking this seriously. On the other hand, you and your ilk, with guidance from your Death Cult leader, have been calling this a hoax for weeks.

Bottoms up.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The OL, a mobile Xray tech, who has had a number of positive patients, is absolutely convinced she has it. Finally got tested yesterday. We'll know in a few days.

If she has it, well, I 'spose I do too.

Nice knowing y'all....'cept for maybe screwey.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:39 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:22 am
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 pm

Good to hear, Twis...

Screwy seemingly would be happy if 100 million Americans died from this - if it made Trump look bad. Lot of liberals are that way. They are sick fucks.
You really are a fat lying POS.
Actually - I'm a much better person than you in every single way.
You are a fatscat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:45 am The OL, a mobile Xray tech, who has had a number of positive patients, is absolutely convinced she has it. Finally got tested yesterday. We'll know in a few days.

Sorry to hear this, I hope she survives and thrives. If not, well, you know who to blame--TBOM
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Right here in the middle of it in NYC.

Have heard of a few indirects of indirects, but no one I know personally has it.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:27 pm Fuck dude. Really, really don't go anywhere. You're in the worst place you could possibly be...
You are correct, sir. I have been working from home at my apartment without going outside for almost two weeks. Finding it tougher and tougher to get groceries delivered. Hoping I don’t have to go out anytime soon to take care of that. Biggest challenge is dealing with the ex and navigating the kid custody schedule without either of us having a car. It’s really fucked up. I presume a lot of ppl are dealing with this, but the logistics in the city, in particular, make it a headache situation.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I actually had a car up until around Christmas. Just too much of a pain in the ass to park and maintain in the city. So I drove it down to South Carolina and let a buddy take it. Would be nice if I still had it, given the current predicament, but probably wouldn’t be that much different of having to donate a few limbs to parking garages and the ticket signers.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:45 am The OL, a mobile Xray tech, who has had a number of positive patients, is absolutely convinced she has it. Finally got tested yesterday. We'll know in a few days.

Shit gets real when it strikes home.

Take care of yourself.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:17 am
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:27 pm Fuck dude. Really, really don't go anywhere. You're in the worst place you could possibly be...
You are correct, sir. I have been working from home at my apartment without going outside for almost two weeks. Finding it tougher and tougher to get groceries delivered. Hoping I don’t have to go out anytime soon to take care of that. Biggest challenge is dealing with the ex and navigating the kid custody schedule without either of us having a car. It’s really fucked up. I presume a lot of ppl are dealing with this, but the logistics in the city, in particular, make it a headache situation.
Sorry, friend. Hope things improve for you. I'm in your same boat when it comes to a car. I've been going to the g-store at 7 am.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm I lost track of how many people I know who have it, a couple of dozen at least, and that number is rapidly increasing. Over the past week, more than one person per hour has died of the virus in Louisiana. I don't see how I haven't gotten it yet, every morning when I wake up and feel ok, it is a surprise.

In case you were wondering -- your and L45's states have provided the absolute model for "what NOT to do" during a pandemic. Laughingstocks.

BIG SHOCK that you're personally involved in the response -- shocked, I tell's'ya.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one