Pussification of America - COVID 19

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Pussification of America - COVID 19

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:49 pm
EAP wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:18 pm Do you enjoy being WRONG ALL THE TIME?
No. It used to be demoralizing. Now I accept, and move on.

Remember the old Madison Square garden?
No.
Remember the old yankee stadium?
No.
Remember the old shea stadium?
No.
Remember your great grandfather?
Which one?
Or his father?
No.
Remember your first wife as you're jizzing all over your current wife's face?
Do you really want to have that discussion?
Here?

POINT BEING?
I know, Ozymandius. No one will remember your children's children, either. Cuts both ways. You ask to live in the now. The shock of 9/11 is my now. We were born at the same time. You remember a world before it. That's the difference.
Sure the twin towers were the epicenter of the financial world. BUT,
From an architectural standpoint,
They were considered very boring and very unattractive to many people.
Size 12 looks just like you? Freedom Tower looks like every other high rise of glass and chrome. It will age exactly the same as those. The Twins were unique. They didn't need fancy crystal tricks, or off-center art school facades. They were tall, no-nonsense, functional -- and completely unique for being so stripped bare.
Had we not had the vision and sheer determination to build something INFINITELY BETTER,
A tower like everyone else's in Asia and Dubai is not infinitely better. It's just a tower like everyone else's.

You might have a point, you dumb drooling fuck.
Freedom Tower belongs to zoomers. They're welcome to it.
From every possible angle, the new Freedom tower is a mighty powerful symbol of not only guts, glory , and power. BUT A STARK REMINDER THAT LIBERTY WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED.
It looks like everyone else and doesn't dominate the skyline like the WTC. It's name is a wish, not a function. WTC was a center of world trade. What freedom is the Freedom Tower involved in?
The mere fact that this escaped your conciousness, should set off alarm bells within your very core, as to your complete lack of honor and dignity.
The WTC is unapologetically phallic, twice over.
The Freedom tower is a pretty penis extender for a cock which is working again, but has erectile issues from prior horrors which it can't overcome yet.

And to think, I used to put you on a higher level than the board leftists such as kierland and screw.
I doubt that. But whatever.
IB.
You're still not getting it.
You obviously know absolutely nothing about architecture.

The twin towers were shit.
Two tall columns
They were the financial center.

Your take on the freedom tower is dead wrong as well.

Obviously, liberty means nothing to you.
Not only is the new tower a work of art aesthetically speaking, BUT WHAT IT MEANS AND SYMBOLIZES, is LIGHT YEARS beyond your limited knowledge.

It's quite obvious after your response to me, that you missed the point entirely.

Wimps pussies and cowards would've just caved after 9/11 and hid under the bed, while muslims raped your wife and daughter. And for dessert, beheaded you.

That would've been the left's response to 9/11.
Left a hole in the ground with a mosque right next to it.

Instead? True patriots built something light years better than two columns.

We built a beacon for liberty.
A masterpiece of engineering and beauty. And power.

I'm in the majority here.
Your take is in the minority with the freaks, perverts, hippies, and left wing trash.

I had high hopes for you son.
But you so gravely disappoint me.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

EAP wrote:Tell softball, next to the spanish flu, which started in good old kansas, this corona pussy is a mere cold.
The so-called Spanish Flu was just a variant of the H1N1 virus not that far removed from covid-19. The difference was that it was impossible to self isolate in the middle of a war zone, which meant that millions of troops were exposed.

Second, being that was World War Fuking One, the belligerent countries did not go out of their way to advertise that there was this pandemic kicking the crap out of their troops for fear that the enemy might think said it was a good time to start attacking.

Third, medical technology sucked harder then Pickle at alumni weekend at Howard College. Put it all together and you have a perfect storm for 20 million casualties.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

BSmack wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:05 am
EAP wrote:Tell softball, next to the spanish flu, which started in good old kansas, this corona pussy is a mere cold.
The so-called Spanish Flu was just a variant of the H1N1 virus not that far removed from covid-19. The difference was that it was impossible to self isolate in the middle of a war zone, which meant that millions of troops were exposed.

Second, being that was World War Fuking One, the belligerent countries did not go out of their way to advertise that there was this pandemic kicking the crap out of their troops for fear that the enemy might think said it was a good time to start attacking.

Third, medical technology sucked harder then Pickle at alumni weekend at Howard College. Put it all together and you have a perfect storm for 20 million casualties.
You wanna dance with me boy?

First, 20 million?
Try closer to 40 or 50 million.

Second, WW I ended in 2018 you maggott.
The spanish flu was just getting started punk.

Third, 500 million people were INFECTED on a planet with only 1.8 billion at the time!
Are you freaking kidding me???

Today the planet holds over 7 billion souls.
And I've got news for you soldier,
You ain't gonna sniff those horrific numbers from the spanish flu, which started in good old Kansas.

If this faggot corona pussy was anywhere near the spic flu?
With today's mass air travel, we'd be seeing numbers in the hundreds of millions.

So again. You, screw and softball can hold my motherfucking beer.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Carson wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:37 pm
Carson wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:43 pm
Carson wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:51 am Italy is at 1,441 and has a small fraction of the US population.
Add another 368 for today.

Holy shit.
Chalk up another 349 for a total of 2,158.

China is about to fall to second place.
345 today.

Greece is all but in lockdown now, and we're nowhere near these numbers.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Carson wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Holy shit.

345 today.

The Greeks still shooting at the Turks?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

There's no border war here...yet.

Meanwhile, this may be the only thread in message board history where jsc810 and mvscal agree on something. :shock: :shock:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

China leveled off after 20 days, we are in day 10. So April fools day should tell us how we did.
There will be goods to buy from China and S Korea and Singapore because they all tamped it down. All our farming communities are fine coronawise so there will be food. Question is? When does Wall St stop freaking out? Do we really do what we need to fix this this time? Or will it be Don or Joe and Nancy and Mario and Mitch and Cotton fucking us for the NEXT 12-16-20 yrs?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:41 pm C&P’d from FB:

Let’s talk some GOOD NEWS, shall we?

- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them. https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-m ... ses-2020-3

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

https://www.insideover.com/society/indi ... ients.html

- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

https://www.erasmusmagazine.nl/en/2020/ ... st-corona/

- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 93991.html

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-r ... ina-2020-3

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

https://www.post-gazette.com/business/h ... 2003130122

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/ne ... e50546248c

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- A coronavirus tracker put up by Johns Hopkins University of Medicine shows that more than 73,000 people worldwide have recovered from Covid-19 so far.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/03/13/covid-19 ... asadevall/

So it's not ALL bad news. Let's care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vunerable.

You sure as fuck aren’t going to see the MSM making a big deal about good news...
HALL OF FAME POST
OF ALL TIME!!!!

Papa?
Has softball spazz read your post yet?
Send this to his private message box ASAP.

IF JUST A FRACTION of what you just linked to is TRUE?

Softball will be ridiculed for the next hundred years!!! And his heirs as well.

To quote the great Jeff Goldblum in "jurassic park".

"Boy do I hate being right all the time"
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 pm China leveled off after 20 days, we are in day 10. So April fools day should tell us how we did.
There will be goods to buy from China and S Korea and Singapore because they all tamped it down. All our farming communities are fine coronawise so there will be food. Question is? When does Wall St stop freaking out? Do we really do what we need to fix this this time? Or will it be Don or Joe and Nancy and Mario and Mitch and Cotton fucking us for the NEXT 12-16-20 yrs?
First.
It means that guys like me and 88 should be given awards for our critically astute observations and insights. And have our numbers retired and hanging in the rafters for all who come in here to see.

Second, it means that softball screw, etc....should be severely scolded for their short sighted knee jerk responses to all this.

Third.
Trump and the Senate should still mail out the checks, with a little extra on top, thus assuring a landslide in November, sticking the knife into Pelosi and all who attempted a coup on him.

That's poetic justice.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Holy shit.

345 today.

475 new deaths, 4,207 new cases recorded. A total of 35,713 cases and 2,978 deaths.

Lube up, USA.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Carson wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:16 pm
Carson wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:37 pm Chalk up another 349 for a total of 2,158.

345 today.

475 new deaths, 4,207 new cases recorded. A total of 35,713 cases and 2,978 deaths.

Lube up, USA.
Are you under a rock somewhere???

Breaking news!!!
Read papa's post ASAP!

THEN, put on the president's news conference right now.
They are invoking the defense act.
This will send out much needed relief for workers and small business owners alike.

AND, guess what?
It's got massive BI PARTISAN SUPPORT!

get up to date you sloth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:39 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 pm China leveled off after 20 days, we are in day 10. So April fools day should tell us how we did.
First.
It means that guys like me and 88 should be given awards for our critically astute observations and insights. And have our numbers retired and hanging in the rafters for all who come in here to see.

Second, it means that softball screw, etc....should be severely scolded for their short sighted knee jerk responses to all this.

Third.
Trump and the Senate should still mail out the checks, with a little extra on top, thus assuring a landslide in November, sticking the knife into Pelosi and all who attempted a coup on him.

That's poetic justice.
It’s like you don’t even know how to read. You just find a talking point and go with it. I hate you 88.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:58 pm
EAP wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:39 pm
First.

Third.

That's poetic justice.
It’s like you don’t even know how to read. You just find a talking point and go with it. I hate you 88.
So, you claim we don't know how to read, yet today, the latest developments at light speed, are all catapulting this president to legendary status, while protecting the American people and providing them much needed relief.
And somehow, this totally eludes you.

ONCE a president goes bi partisan, and provides much needed relief, support and protection for the American people, IT'S GAME SET AND MATCH.

I'm an astute observer.
And after the light speed revelations of today, I'm witnessing some serious squirming and uncomfortable reactions from the left wing peanut gallery in here.

Guys?

I've studied politics longer than you've been alive.
And as GOD as my witness, from this point forward, we've turned a serious corner.

That Dennis green quote is very very appropriate.
The light speed revelations we're now seeing, clearly show that,
Trump is what we thought he was.
A supreme deal maker who has garnered massive bi partisan support, in order to protect and provide much needed relief and support for the American people.

There's no way out for you left wing sycophants. Just continue jerking off to msnbc and CNN.
And we reagan conservatives will march to a massive landslide victory over Alzheimer's Joe in November.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Exhibit A
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:55 pmExhibit A
BUWAHAHAHA

So you really cannot grasp what happened today.
It flew way over your head.

I fear for your mental health after the landslide in November.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Blah blah blah
Fuck you 88
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I am convinced that there are plenty of high level traders on WS that played this fukking thing like a stradivarius. Down 3000, up 2000 the next day, with no real change? Then down again and up again?

I suspect George Soros has made a buck or three on it as have all the international high rollers.

For those that went to cash early on (sup poptard?), rack you. I think it would behove you to jump back in with both feet. Once everyone figures out we have KO'd this thing, shit will get back to normal very quickly.

After the dust settles, and we look at actual numbers, we'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

We will have learned a few things, primarily, China is a seriously fukked up place, run by ruthless fukks. MAYBE it would be a good idea to not make EVERYFUKKINGTHING there. And we do need to get better at detecting early, shutting down borders and doing large scale testing quickly.

Trump made a very good call shutting the door to China early. It saved hundreds, if not thousands of American lives.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I think it would behove you to jump back in with both feet. Once everyone figures out we have KO'd this thing, shit will get back to normal very quickly.

After the dust settles, and we look at actual numbers, we'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

It would be nice, but it isn't happening.

People are getting DESTROYED now, and the destruction is not done.

America is being fundamentally changed.
A whole lot of folks are going to be wiped the fuck out before all is said and done.

Stories for the grandkids.
If you live.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:42 pm
smackaholic wrote:I think it would behove you to jump back in with both feet. Once everyone figures out we have KO'd this thing, shit will get back to normal very quickly.

It would be nice, but it isn't happening.

People are getting DESTROYED now, and the destruction is not done.

America is being fundamentally changed.
A whole lot of folks are going to be wiped the fuck out before all is said and done.

Stories for the grandkids.
If you live.
Not sure if you're exaggerating, or just panicking.
Oh well. Guess we'll know in a few months.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s all just a test of the Sheeple Alert System.
We are going camping tomorrow, whether they try and lock us down or not.
It’s an essential activity. :meds:
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:20 pm It’s all just a test of the Sheeple Alert System.
We are going camping tomorrow, whether they try and lock us down or not.
It’s an essential activity. :meds:
You probably don't understand who the millions of low IQ sheep are.
Give you a hint.
Think blue.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shut up 88. It’s not time for your drivel.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Carson wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:16 pm
Carson wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:37 pm Chalk up another 349 for a total of 2,158.

345 today.

Lube up, USA.
Italy’s death toll rises to 3,405. 427 more individuals died in the last 24 hours.

Pushing a 10% mortality rate.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Carson wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 pm Italy’s death toll rises to 3,405. 427 more individuals died in the last 24 hours.

Sucks. Man I feel for those people. Italians are a lot like San Franciscans. They love to be outside and rolling.

The media has been giving us shit for being outside all over The City. San Franciscans WON'T stay inside. It's just our lifestyle. I think Italians are probably the same way.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:31 pm
Carson wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 pm Italy’s death toll rises to 3,405. 427 more individuals died in the last 24 hours.

Sucks. Man I feel for those people. Italians are a lot like San Franciscans. They love to be outside and rolling.

The media has been giving us shit for being outside all over The City. San Franciscans WON'T stay inside. It's just our lifestyle. I think Italians are probably the same way.
How's your IQ level?
Are you aware that Italy's population is old?
They're similar to San Fransicko in that they both are overrun with faggotts and debauchery.
HOWEVER, it'll be worse for San Fran, due to the fact that you allow defecation in the streets.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Stay healthy, friend
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I would like to see stats on the Dagos that are dropping.

Are they all 87 years old?

How many 34 year olds?

Just not buying the 10% mortality rate. My guess is there are a lot of younger Italians who have it but are self-treating.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:50 pm A sad milestone: for the first time, a person who I know has tested positive. I expect that number to increase, although I truly hope that prediction will be as wrong as some of my political predictions have been.
He's only 50. He's younger than most people here. How did he get it? Now what?
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:50 am I would like to see stats on the Dagos that are dropping.

How many 34 year olds?

Just not buying the 10% mortality rate. My guess is there are a lot of younger Italians who have it but are self-treating.
Lara Logan reported facts about the virus tonight on Hannity:
Italy’s death toll today @ 3,405. Almost ALL of those deaths are 80 years old and above with existing health issues. This is over 99% of the fatalities. As of now Italians have a 91% chance of survival in Italy if infected.
US reported to have a 98.5% chance of survival based on the latest numbers from John Hopkins.
As of today, all temporary hospitals in China have closed due to the lack of patients. Today China reported ZERO new patients for the virus. The death rate reported for the Wuhan region was 1.4% which is far below the 3.4% predicted by the World Health Organization.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Cornhusker wrote:As of today, all temporary hospitals in China have closed due to the lack of patients. Today China reported ZERO new patients for the virus. The death rate reported for the Wuhan region was 1.4% which is far below the 3.4% predicted by the World Health Organization.
Data pumped out by China is about as reliable as "data" belched out by Donald and/or FAUX NEWS.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:50 am I would like to see stats on the Dagos that are dropping.

How many 34 year olds?

Just shut the fuck up already.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm sorry if the truth about this thing isn't as horrible as you'd like it to be.

When this is over and done with, the death toll will be a small fraction of N1H1 as Alzheimer Joe calls it.

Is this because we brought everything to a screeching halt?

Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know.

This has been good, if expensive practice.

The next time some virus comes along, we should just do what we're supposed to do, practice some level of social distancing and most importantly, keep the vulnerable safe, without bringing the whole fukking world to standstill.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 pm I'm sorry if the truth about this thing isn't as horrible as you'd like it to be.

When this is over and done with, the death toll will be a small fraction of N1H1 as Alzheimer Joe calls it.

The next time some virus comes along, we should just do what we're supposed to do, practice some level of social distancing and most importantly, keep the vulnerable safe, without bringing the whole fukking world to standstill.
It's just getting started. Why is that so difficult for you to get through your thick retarded skull?

If this is the Super Bowl, we're 5 minutes into the first quarter.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My original guess on US fatalities was around 660 or .00002% of the population. I might be off a zero or two.

What is your guess, smartass?

I stand buy that number. Let's make it 666 just for fun. I actually think there's a pretty good chance we stay below it, given the measures currently being taken to wreck the economy contain the virus.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:47 am
Cornhusker wrote:As of today, all temporary hospitals in China have closed due to the lack of patients. Today China reported ZERO new patients for the virus. The death rate reported for the Wuhan region was 1.4% which is far below the 3.4% predicted by the World Health Organization.
Data pumped out by China is about as reliable as "data" belched out by Donald and/or FAUX NEWS.
Oh, but your data is written in stone????
Listen.
There's a certain pecking order in this life of ours.
On a planet with over 7 billion people, DONALD occupies the highest levels of this pecking order.

So pardon the board, if we laugh out loud, every time you and screw insult the president.

When bottom dwellers like you guys insult the very top of the heap, you really aren't taken seriously by anyone other than you're fellow low IQ sheep.

That's the harsh reality.

Here's a fitting analogy.

It's like the struggling bands playing clubs all across the country. Barely surviving.
Some of these guys are happy just loving what they do, playing music night after night.
Those are well adjusted people.

The other half is bitter and angry.
They insult the very top of the pecking order. ie...Elvis Presley the king.
These low IQ'S are so angry at their lot in life, that they lash out and insult those at the very top.

I've just described the MAJORITY of the Democrat socialist party to a tee.

Bitter angry vindictive little sheep. They've been taught to covet what other's have.

That party of JFK was the exact opposite.
It used to be,
"Ask not what your country can do for you, rather, ASK what you can do for your country".

Then, left wing socialist hustler from Chicago, Barry obama comes along and turns it upside down.
Now it's ask what your country can do for you.

Now before you say that's what trump is doing?
WRONG.

There's a huge difference between a pandemic and propaganda media actively trying to destroy a healthy economy,
Putting millions instantly out of work,
AND barack Obama actively trying to transform the country into government control, just because it's his philosophy.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

and if you don't understand that?

Get serious counseling.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Is this a GD?

If not it should be.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:35 pm
Every one of us needs to prepare and do what is necessary to protect our families and friends. We are headed towards Italy, and the damn idiots who continue to join large groups in spring break, bars, parties, churches, and so on, they are not just putting themselves at risk, they are risking the entire community.

The Titanic is sinking. Are you going to get into a lifeboat or not?
You say that like there aren't groups who welcome the deaths and/or sterilization and/or permanent lung damage of millions.

The schizo conspiracy theorists say the Titanic was a banking coup. (Correlation is not causation, blah blah blah.)

Me, I just remember the little Japanese guy who was pilloried for being effeminate while he was only following the lead of the rich on board. That little Japanese dude had no malice. The same cannot be said of the rich folks whose 'women and children first' only included their own rich relatives.

We are steerage, JSC. You're the crew. I'm in the band or a maid.

Who will be the little Japanese guy scapegoated for others actions?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 pm I'm sorry if the truth about this thing isn't as horrible as you'd like it to be.

Or we could do what S Korea did. Test. Track and actively investigate contacts and for gods sake don’t let anyone off a ship or plane and into the general population. Fat and Happy is getting credit for shutting down flights from China which did nothing because people (wait for it) sometimes switch planes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nice to see you jumping on the "why didn't we test more" bandwagon, that your buddies in the MSM have been trumpeting from their monday morning quarterback positions.

The nation's public health system is overseen by the President, but he doesn't make tactical decisions directly.

Was there anyone in government or elsewhere that saw a lack of an in place testing plan as a problem before this happened?

Of course not.

Do you think a different President would have done any different?

No.

This is just one of those things where you learn and you adjust for the next one.

Sounds like the Koreans were on it. Not sure if that is just because they're lucky or smarter than us. I suspect it has to do that they pay an awful lot of attention to shit like this because of their crazy cousin a few miles up the road.

Anyhoo, rack the SoKos. And once again, rack your president, DJT for having the foresight to at least slow this shit down a little with his rabid xenophobic actions. Had the Euros been similarly xenophobic, this thing might not be ass-fukking them as badly as it is.

Good thing they have their superior single payer healfcare, huh? They're gonna need it.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:35 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:48 pmIf this is the Super Bowl, we're 5 minutes into the first quarter.
This.

EAP, remove your lips from trump's tiny mushroom shaped orange knob, and try to understand what the hell is going on now.

This is as serious as we have ever experienced in our lifetimes, and it will last for months if not longer. Things are going to get worse before it gets better.

Every one of us needs to prepare and do what is necessary to protect our families and friends. We are headed towards Italy, and the damn idiots who continue to join large groups in spring break, bars, parties, churches, and so on, they are not just putting themselves at risk, they are risking the entire community.

The Titanic is sinking. Are you going to get into a lifeboat or not?
First.
Trump's knob is triple the size of your 4 incher.

Second, we are NOT going anywhere near Italy.
It's apples to oranges.

Third, you are completely unhinged.

Let me be the calming hand here.

By mid July, we will begin the massive rebound.

As far as the lifeboat scenario?

It's women and children ONLY.

transgenders must find a piece of wood or something buoyant,
And take your chances with the sharks..