Tesla tumbled 60* bucks this morning

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Tesla tumbled 60* bucks this morning

Post by Kierland »

Based on the amount of shorts alone it was undervalued. That alone shows that the price was being driven down.
As for actual valuation it would be based on new CEO who had turned around Chewys and put his own money in, the stock has always risen on a new game console cycle and it has been working to move to streaming (think Netflix when it was mailing out DVDs), but again, if you don’t understand shorts then this is probably like listening to a rocket surgeon.

I obviously respect your long stock advice as I have skin in NIO solely on your recommendation, this all is just something you admittedly don’t understand and that’s ok. It’s complicated AF.

And as I said I already made money. Bought at 50, sold at 250, took all the profit and bought free stock at 100.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:54 am It’s when a company shorts a stock they in effect create two stocks. The one you let someone borrow and that borrowed share. It’s like the second day of finance school. Crack a book you orange POS.

Name one thing the retailers did shady you Corp Kleto Fuck. They were in a public chat, you know like the opposite of the shade your Corp master plan to fuck you while sitting under?
Again you self-expose ignorance.

You are wrong. Taking a short position does NOT create more shares. Creating more shares must go through SEC review.

You’re not doing well with your investment takes. They suck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then what pray tell is a fail to deliver? And why was GME shorted over 100% of the stock? Or are you denying that too? You can talk big all you want but trying to say we have a free market just makes you look stupid.

And AGAIN, why is silver falling when demand is so high there is no silver to be bought?
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

I bought cardboard when it was 14 cents a ton. Now it’s up to 16 cents and I bought three tons of it. You do the math.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

RACK DFuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Biggie wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:19 amRACK DFuck.
Cardboard sits at over 100$ a ton. So great joke, if this was a vaudeville stage. I expect better from you, but I’m not sure why.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:18 am Then what pray tell is a fail to deliver? And why was GME shorted over 100% of the stock? Or are you denying that too? You can talk big all you want but trying to say we have a free market just makes you look stupid.

And AGAIN, why is silver falling when demand is so high there is no silver to be bought?
First you claim that shorting a stock creates more shares. Then as I pointed out your idiocy, you want to move the goalposts.

Fine, but you're still an idiot. And wrong again. There are no new shares created when there is fail to deliver.

GME was a case of derivatives in addition to direct short sells. But you knew that. Tell us what's crooked in the options market.

Or not. Any time this gets too much for you, feel free to eject.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:No it is when kleptos sell small amounts to each other at just under the market to have the price fall trying to ladder the price down. And they don’t then short it. They then hope to drive people out so they can watch price fall and cover the shorts. You really are a soft brained idiot.

I know you love the big guys so I am not surprised you think the small guys are the shady guys. Shady, you know In Broad Daylight. How is that shady? And it wasn’t overvalued it was undervalued.
You know nothing and yet you keep on talking.
Actually, I think they’re all shady.

But they’re still better than you.

As for their making transactions to influence the price of something, are these trades not done in the open?

You use that as a measure of something’s shadiness, after all.

All of it is willing participation in an open market, as it should be. You take part in this market, but have the nerve to condemn others that do, because obviously, they’re better at it.

You are a lying hypocrite bitter elf.

Perhaps I would be too if I couldn’t go on the good rides at 6 flags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:49 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:18 am Then what pray tell is a fail to deliver? And why was GME shorted over 100% of the stock? Or are you denying that too? You can talk big all you want but trying to say we have a free market just makes you look stupid.

First you claim that shorting a stock creates more shares. Then as I pointed out your idiocy, you want to move the goalposts.

Fine, but you're still an idiot. And wrong again. There are no new shares created when there is fail to deliver.

GME was a case of derivatives in addition to direct short sells. But you knew that. Tell us what's crooked in the options market.

I’m not moving the goalposts that’s just shit you made up in your head. Answer the questions. How is it shorted over 100% if more stock is not created? And what is a F2D? If it’s not proof of a second share? And how is silver STILL down and you can’t buy due to demand? You are a fucking idiot that has no idea how to present an argument and will die on the dumbest of beaches. You are as Dims as Dims.
And if you think I’M going to eject you clearly have not been reading this board long.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:49 pm

That's not what Kierland was saying.

More stocks were being traded than actually exist. At some point, an estimated 240% of GME stocks were being traded back and forth. The original issue was GME stocks were not only undervalued, but were being oversold.

The investors involved originally (the hedge funds) were not investing, they were intentionally driving GME to bankruptcy in order to pocket the difference between what they borrowed versus what they sold at.

There was massive MASSIVE fraud involved, but it wasn't from Reddit's end

So you're right, no new shares were created -- Kierland's point is that new shares were being bought and sold in spite of that.

Wall Street put the brakes on not to protect the little guy, but to protect itself. The spillover effect was real.

Enter the Silver push.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dick Fuckington wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:08 am I bought cardboard when it was 14 cents a ton. Now it’s up to 16 cents and I bought three tons of it. You do the math.
Too many variables.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:02 pm
Kierland wrote:No it is when kleptos sell small amounts to each other at just under the market to have the price fall trying to ladder the price down. And they don’t then short it. They then hope to drive people out so they can watch price fall and cover the shorts. You really are a soft brained idiot.

I know you love the big guys so I am not surprised you think the small guys are the shady guys. Shady, you know In Broad Daylight. How is that shady? And it wasn’t overvalued it was undervalued.
You know nothing and yet you keep on talking.
Actually, I think they’re all shady.

But they’re still better than you.

As for their making transactions to influence the price of something, are these trades not done in the open?

You use that as a measure of something’s shadiness, after all.

All of it is willing participation in an open market, as it should be. You take part in this market, but have the nerve to condemn others that do, because obviously, they’re better at it.

You are a lying hypocrite bitter elf.

Perhaps I would be too if I couldn’t go on the good rides at 6 flags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What the fuck are you babbling about now? Your big boys do stuff behind closed doors, the reddit freaks do it in the open so fuck off traitor.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:02 pm As for their making transactions to influence the price of something, are these trades not done in the open?
No.

And they'll continue to seek deeper depths of opaquness:

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3656170-c ... -left-says

Citron says it will no longer publish short selling reports after doing this for the last 20 years, according to YouTube video from founder Andrew Left."We will focus on giving long side multibagger opportunities for individual investor," Citron tweeted.Citron was started to "protect the individual investor from Wall Street" and it "uncovered more fraud than any non-governmental agency," while bringing down drug prices in the U.S. "against the better interest of the hedge funds," Left says in the video.But now "we've actually become the establishment," he adds.
The market is the only game in town. It's not really open. That was the point of RobinHood existing in the first: it is not open.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

GME back to $350
Might have to take some of this free GME from last time it went up and take some pure profit.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

:lol:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I put a few $$ into Rocket Mortgage (RKT) last August just after their IPO at about $20.00. It's a solid company with a good business model.

It got caught up in one of these one day short selling schemes a couple of weeks ago and shot up to 41. It's back down to about 26 today. Just a blip. I've still got my original shares.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I got a few RKT at 25 just to see what happens. If it gets to 50 or so I will probably off it.
Sold GME on its way down. Might buy it back if it goes down some more.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:48 pm I got a few RKT at 25 just to see what happens. If it gets to 50 or so I will probably off it.
Sold GME on its way down. Might buy it back if it goes down some more.
It’s $85 below what you were just boasting about. What are you waiting for?

I’ll say it again, if you don’t buy and sell with limits you are a sucker.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Can you read? I said I sold it on the way down. Who’s the sucker? Probably pick it back up on the dip.
And how about I trade how I want to trade and you do whatever the fuck it is you are trying to do.

——
Next ride will be on ENTX
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And it’s a wild ride. In at 2, back out at 6 (after it went to 7) back in at 4+, out now at 8.5 after it went to 10.

It’s sits at 7.5 might get back in at 6 or so.