gangsta

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

gangsta

Post by Softball Bat »

Epic brawl at the end of the Kansas St. v. Kansas game.

Silvio De Sousa went WWE and was fixin' to bring a chair down on someone's dome. :shock:

WHOA!

There is no place in the game for this!

What would John Wooden say?

Discuss...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Re: gangsta

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Is that the handicapped section they were brawling in?
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

That's awesome. We need more fights like this right after games. I'd hang out after the game to watch that.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Quotes:
Before the brawl: "When I see 11 degrees, I'm thinking spring training."

During the brawl: "The crowd is cheering, I get it.... but there will be ramifications for both teams going forward."

A crowd of white people hyped up over bucks fighting. It roused every spectator up from their boredom with a 30 point game.

I'd say there's more to the story, but no one is going to care about each young man's individual struggles which they brought into the game. It's like no one learned from Ron Artest's struggles. Guess it doesn't matter.

Will it end in the locker room, or nah?

Who was the redhead?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:I'd say there's more to the story, but no one is going to care about each young man's individual struggles which they brought into the game.
This is what happens when someone doesn't get a hug.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:46 am
IB wrote:I'd say there's more to the story, but no one is going to care about each young man's individual struggles which they brought into the game.
Pretty much. Professional level, or Canada, you play to win but then you help the other person up at the end of the play. They're not carrying their private life onto the court -- on either team.

Whatever caused the first punch had a history before the game. Fix the history, fix the brawl. Or just watch bucks fight for bets.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 am
Pretty much. Professional level, or Canada, you play to win but then you help the other person up at the end of the play. They're not carrying their private life onto the court -- on either team.

Whatever caused the first punch had a history before the game. Fix the history, fix the brawl. Or just watch bucks fight for bets.
I'd like to station big hockey goons with granite fists and jaws at each NBA and college game.
That way, when these high priced pussies start a fight, let the hockey guys start cracking skulls. That'll calm things down real fast.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:35 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 am

I'd like to station big hockey goons with granite fists and jaws at each NBA and college game.
That way, when these high priced pussies start a fight, let the hockey guys start cracking skulls. That'll calm things down real fast.
No, it wouldn't. If someone throws fists out of honor, they're not going to back down because someone else cracked their skull. Worst case, it starts an endless cycle of reprisals.

Since these are hockey guys, you've now added a racial component -- whether you intended to or not.

The kids need counseling and anti-depressants.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

schmick wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 pm NCAA ban for player who grabbed the chair. He had already been suspended for taking money and he started the whole thing. If Kansas had any honor they would revoke his scholarship and kick him off the campus

Fuck that... I want to see him playing the next game and doing the same thing.

Why do you even care... I thought you said no one cares about basketball.

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:15 am Nobody cares about that sport

Jesus, Republicans are dumb motherfuckers.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 pm
schmick wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 pm NCAA ban for player who grabbed the chair. He had already been suspended for taking money and he started the whole thing. If Kansas had any honor they would revoke his scholarship and kick him off the campus

Fuck that... I want to see him playing the next game and doing the same thing.

Why do you even care... I thought you said no one cares about basketball.

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:15 am Nobody cares about that sport

Jesus, Republicans are dumb motherfuckers.
Says the left wing dummy.
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Post by Uc@nt »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:01 amSince these are hockey guys, you've now added a racial component.
Fuck off, you race baiting cunt.

Sincerely,
Have you watched an NHL game this century?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:40 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:01 amSince these are hockey guys, you've now added a racial component.

Sincerely,
Rule 1: No exceptions, Huskybro. Not even you.

EAP is a character troll who hates black people. Hockey is a traditionally snown.igg.er sport. Goons are 70s era hockey. I figured EAP was waxing his dick to imagining roughneck gaptoothed Canadians popping the skulls of tall, skinny Basketball Americans. Unless you want to argue he was imagining black-on-black violence.

Who are this century's premiere goons, and how many are black?

Yeah, exactly.

Racial component.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:31 am
Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:40 am

Sincerely,
Rule 1: No exceptions, Huskybro. Not even you.

EAP is a character troll who hates black people. Hockey is a traditionally snown.igg.er sport. Goons are 70s era hockey. I figured EAP was waxing his dick to imagining roughneck gaptoothed Canadians popping the skulls of tall, skinny Basketball Americans. Unless you want to argue he was imagining black-on-black violence.

Yeah, exactly.

Racial component.
Once again, IB is wrong.
You were lying about two innocent covington school kids.
And, you just made up a racist BS take.
My post on hockey goons was to illustrate that basketball pussies would get their fag asses kicked by real tough guys.
It's the "Conner McGregor angle"
Tough irish guy.
Hockey goons are "real tough".
They'll beat the fuck piss out of NBA pussies 24/7.
You bring "black" into it because I'm 100% correct that the hockey guys would beat the NBA guys to a pulp.
Since you can't win, you bring in the race card.

Punch a hockey goon in da mouth, and he'll just laugh and knock your teeth down ur throat.

You lost your credibility when you took the side of the racist black Israelites who were shouting racist insults at two 15 year old minors.
Zero credibility.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

ALL races have goons punks thugs and criminals.
Until you understand that fact, you'll remain woefully ignorant.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:40 pm ALL races have goons punks thugs and criminals.
Until you understand that fact, you'll remain woefully ignorant.
But not all races have goons in hockey.

It's all good, EAP. No exceptions.

I got my Covington Catholic Cucks info from another site after it happened. The kids weren't angels, they were jackasses who thought it was funny to engage the Black Hebrew Israelites. Then the Indian (feather, not $5.00) got involved; then twitter blue check marks got involved and started doxing. All hail the internet.

What are you doing Saturday?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Saturday I like to cook italian.

But, again, the boys were being insulted with ugly racist remarks by grown black men.
I don't know how you could possibly spin it any other way.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Making Italian? You should have taken a picture. Tomato soup and grilled cheese for me, but Italian sounds like heaven. What did you pair it with?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 am Making Italian? You should have taken a picture. Tomato soup and grilled cheese for me, but Italian sounds like heaven. What did you pair it with?
Tomato soup? Are u a 92 year old jewish grandma with gums?

I'm still in an uproar over your blaming two 15 year old kids who were being insulted with filthy racist slurs by grown black men. You must live in bizzaro world.
And CNN's fake news NEVER reported that.
In fact, ALL the major news organizations protected the black Israelite racists, and attacked the two minor children.
ANYONE who doesn't understand that the news is bullshit propaganda today, is a low IQ fool.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:59 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 am Making Italian? You should have taken a picture. Tomato soup and grilled cheese for me, but Italian sounds like heaven. What did you pair it with?

I'm still in an uproar over your blaming two 15 year old kids who were being insulted with filthy racist slurs by grown black men. You must live in bizzaro world.
In fact, ALL the major news organizations protected the black Israelite racists, and attacked the two minor children.
ANYONE who doesn't understand that the news is bullshit propaganda today, is a low IQ fool.
Yes. Tomato soup and grilled cheese. It was delicious. :grin: The 5 year old me was very, very happy.

The Covington cocksuckers were ill behaved racists towards the BHI and the two Native American men. Fuck em.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:46 pm
EAP wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:59 am

Yes. Tomato soup and grilled cheese. It was delicious. :grin: The 5 year old me was very, very happy.

The Covington cocksuckers were ill behaved racists towards the BHI and the two Native American men. Fuck em.
You just repeated the same VILE LIE !!!!!!

Are you currently on medication?
Because no rational human being would take the side of grown black racist Israelites yelling racial slurs at two minor children.

I've studied the entire video.

CNN and msnbc and the left wing press protected the black Israelites and libeled the minor children.

Which is why these fake news organizations settled to the tune of 275 million.

The fact that you still blame the minors and protect the racist black Israelites, speaks volumes about your current mental state.

You strike me as an oscar meyer bologna type.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:31 am Goons are 70s era hockey.

Yeah, exactly.

Racial component.
I see you working but the 4th line enforcer was a thing well into the 90s. More penalty minutes than TOI was alive and well in the 90s. Guys like Boogaard though put an end to that. Bad pun, not intended.

But answer your own question, who are the goons today? There just aren’t many regardless of color. Corey Perry is certainly a dirty player, but doesn’t really fit the traditional goon mold.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.