Seaters London and Sweden PET

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Seaters London and Sweden PET

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 pm Lefty kinda looks like some dude who has a few dozen asian boys buried under his house.
I think he has trouble posing for selfies. Common problem. Fix it be relaxing and looking slightly to the right ot left of camera.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:31 pm
I think he has trouble posing for selfies. Common problem. Fix it be relaxing and looking slightly to the right ot left of camera.
For sure. I take about 10 of them a year. It certainly isn’t a daily occurrence.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

good lord... you're the poster child for a FAT FUCKING and RETARDED Republican.

How do you swallow food without a neck ? Seriously.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The State wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:27 pm good lord... you're the poster child for a FAT FUCKING and RETARDED Republican.

How do you swallow food without a neck ? Seriously.
And still you declined the triathlon challenge for a Hungus bet. Tells us everything about you.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:51 pm Nice confession by the tiny hospital lawyer. He treats people differently based on who they voted for in a Presidential election. Sad.

Then Softball comes and along and says people deserve it. He shows his true colors as well. Very Jesus like way to approach it eh Softball? Just more do what I say, not what I do. You will make a good little liberal once you stop fighting it.
Nailed it LS. Queerland is the ultimate internet "tough guy". If he met anybody here in person he roll up like a pill bug and piss himself in fear, but since it's a smack board, he's all bark, just no bite. Fucking pussy.

Popeturd outed his faith hypocrisy a while ago. He doesn't have the character to practice what he preaches from his little fairy book of faith. He just piles on with the rest of the lib tard cowards. He will be happy once he admits he is a lib at heart. Fucking phony.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:29 pm Poor Jay. Panties all bunched cause he doesn’t like smack on a smackboard.
Look you pissy little shit, BrokenPsyche made his bed. He sold his soul to the orange menace. He gets no breaks from here on out, unless of course he repents. I get that Cheetolini is the symptom not the disease, but that doesn’t get him or 88nazis a pass.
Poor Queerland, doesn't actually know what "smack" actually is. It isn't just insults "tough guy". It's much more than that, but since you're too clueless to understand the concept, I'll let it pass. As to what LS or 88 express in their politics, you are way more over the top and psychotic when it comes to your own. Take off the Lib blinders ass hat, there are more than two sides to any story. You have to be able to see from beyond your own point of view to form a reasoned take...about anything. But considering your perspective is about ankle-high, it's tough to imagine you seeing anything beyond a pant cuff.

Run along now tiny, the sandbox is calling.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Then Softball comes and along and says people deserve it. He shows his true colors as well. Very Jesus like way to approach it eh Softball? Just more do what I say, not what I do.
Jayne wrote:Popeturd outed his faith hypocrisy a while ago. He doesn't have the character to practice what he preaches from his little fairy book of faith.
You two vaginas are hilarious.

This is the playground.
The place where we say things that we don't say in real life.
We talk shit, laff, and have fun.

20 years of this and you 'tards are sobbing about my faith?

:lol:

LS wrote:You will make a good little liberal once you stop fighting it.
Jayne wrote:He will be happy once he admits he is a lib at heart. Fucking phony.
I'm afraid you are both major idiots.

Nobody could read my posts through the years and imagine that I am a liberal.

It so happens that there are a lot of conservatives who find Donald and his cult of zombie followers to be completely embarrassing and reprehensible.

Donald is running up trillion dollar a year deficits and is consistently abusing his office to try to block a co-equal branch of government from doing what it was elected to do, and is by law compelled to do.

There's your "conservative" hero.

LOL

The orange buffoon is an authoritarian, you stupid jackoffs.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The major idiot is the one claiming flat earth. And refusing to show a valid flat earth map.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Flat earth? :lol:

Mrs. Lefty knows you are a masochist, but do you have to reveal it to the board?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 pm Queerland is the ultimate internet "tough guy".
Really? There will never be another internet "tough guy" after him?

Or is it that you don't know what the word "ultimate' means.

I'll leave the punctuation FAIL alone for now.

Sorry, you pushed a button by using "ultimate" in place of "quintessential." They aren't even close to the same meaning. (Note how the period is inside the quotation marks, as they ALWAYS are in American English?)

Don't do that.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Just occurred to me, Mothman of Lake Michigan looks like a Vulcan bomber :shock:

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:29 pm Poor Jay. Panties all bunched cause he doesn’t like smack on a smackboard.
Look you pissy little shit, BrokenPsyche made his bed. He sold his soul to the orange menace. He gets no breaks from here on out, unless of course he repents. I get that Cheetolini is the symptom not the disease, but that doesn’t get him or 88nazis a pass.
Poor Queerland, doesn't actually know what "smack" actually is. It isn't just insults "tough guy". It's much more than that, but since you're too clueless to understand the concept, I'll let it pass. As to what LS or 88 express in their politics, you are way more over the top and psychotic when it comes to your own. Take off the Lib blinders ass hat, there are more than two sides to any story. You have to be able to see from beyond your own point of view to form a reasoned take...about anything. But considering your perspective is about ankle-high, it's tough to imagine you seeing anything beyond a pant cuff.

Run along now tiny, the sandbox is calling.
It’s posting a pic that a fat poster posted of a QANTAS jet and saying, nice QANTAS shirt.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Phibes wrote:Just occurred to me, Mothman of Lake Michigan looks like a Vulcan bomber :shock:
Mothman in southern Ohio and northern W. Virginia in 1967...

Interesting.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

This is why we leave the PETs to you.

Excellent photos.