Impeachment begins

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Impeachment begins

Post by Screw_Michigan »

About fucking time. Fuck every single one of you kneepadders. Accountability is coming and it's going to hit you like 1,000 bunker busting bombs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html
House Speaker Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans to announce a formal impeachment inquiry into President Trump, a dramatic turnaround by the Democratic leader that sets up a constitutional and political clash pitting the Congress against the nation’s chief executive.

Pelosi (D-Calif.) is slated to make her announcement later on Tuesday after a closed-door meeting with her caucus, according to Democratic officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely describe private deliberations.

Impeachment is a rare and extraordinary step that would overturn the decision of U.S. voters in 2016 to elect Trump. Pelosi’s decision foreshadows an intensely partisan fall, triggering pushback from Trump allies with repercussions for the 2020 campaign.

Pelosi’s change of heart comes after days of consulting allies and follows reports that Trump may have pressured a foreign leader to investigate former vice president and potential 2020 campaign rival Joe Biden and his family.

Those reports over a week created a groundswell of support among Democrats for impeachment, with moderates from swing districts joining liberals in calling for an impeachment inquiry.

Pelosi said Tuesday that those allegations forced her to reconsider her position that impeachment is too divisive for the country.

“The president is making lawlessness a virtue in our country,” Pelosi said at a Tuesday afternoon event at the Atlantic. “We don’t ask foreign governments to help us in our elections. That’s what we tried to stop with Russia. It’s wrong.”

Pelosi later noted that she has long said that “as soon as we have the facts, we’re ready” for impeachment. “Now that we have the facts,” she said, “we’re ready,”

Trump, meanwhile, said that he has authorized the release of the full transcript of his phone call with the Ukrainian president in which Trump is said to have brought up investigating Biden and his son.

“I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine,” Trump tweeted Tuesday afternoon.

“You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call. No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Impeachment begins

Post by Killian »

Hungus bet that he's actually forced to leave office?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s what you got from that? That the senate is full of orange goo licking tards like yourself? You really are an idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm That’s what you got from that? That the senate is full of orange goo licking tards like yourself? You really are an idiot.
Killitard the Notre Dame Subway Alum is just another Kneepadder willing to excuse the rampant graft, corruption and criminality in the White House so that icky liberals don't raise his taxes. He, like his fellow Trump Kneepaddres, is a traitor.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I wasn't talking to you, was I P.D.? This has nothing to do with the article or the Senate, and everything to do with calling out the racist homophobe that posted the article to see if he has the balls to take the bet.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:10 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm That’s what you got from that? That the senate is full of orange goo licking tards like yourself? You really are an idiot.
Killitard the Notre Dame Subway Alum is just another Kneepadder willing to excuse the rampant graft, corruption and criminality in the White House so that icky liberals don't raise his taxes. He, like his fellow Trump Kneepaddres, is a traitor.
Exactly what I thought. Not only a racist and a homophobe, but a pussy to boot.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Killian just kicked Screwy right in his pussy and Screwy’s response is to ignore.

Color no one surprised.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 pm I wasn't talking to you, was I P.D.? This has nothing to do with the article or the Senate, and everything to do with calling out the racist homophobe that posted the article to see if he has the balls to take the bet.
It’s a stupid bet and not even the point you downsy fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:01 pm Killian just kicked Screwy right in his pussy and Screwy’s response is to ignore.

Color no one surprised.
Keep marching Herman, you fat yellow fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:09 pm Chances that this will actually go somewhere? Chances that Trump will go anywhere even if it does happen?

Sincerely,
The GOP's impeachment of Clinton failed to achieve conviction but they took the next two presidential terms.

Odds are great for Ds that history will repeat.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Anyone who thinks 2/3 of the Senate will vote him out of office, if the proceedings even get that far, is delusional.
"I see everything twice!"
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:01 pm Killian just kicked Screwy right in his pussy and Screwy’s response is to ignore.

Color no one surprised.
Killian rolls in right when needed to blast Screwed in the Ass right in his transgendered dick, maybe he can lay the wood to the midget as well. This dramatically improves the board readability for a week or so.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Smackie Chan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:04 am Anyone who thinks 2/3 of the Senate will vote him out of office, if the proceedings even get that far, is delusional.
Who thinks that?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 am That ought to flip the house back to the red side in 2020
I’ll take that bet. Say a grand?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald clearly should be impeached.
It is way overdue.

The DIms should do the right thing, and if the GOP senate goes against impeachment, so be it.
Let them stand on the wrong side of history,
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Dems are probably too stupid to leverage the Senate back campaigning on those “no” votes by the orange kneepaders.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote:Donald clearly should be impeached.
It is way overdue.

The DIms should do the right thing, and if the GOP senate goes against impeachment, so be it.
Let them stand on the wrong side of history,
On what charge, exactly?

Being an insufferable asshole?

Pussy grabbing?

Weapons grade stupid texts?

What we have now is Trump pointing out to the Ukrainians that maybe they ought to look into a mediocre cokehead American lawyer getting paid boatloads of cash by a company in a business he has zero experience in.

And what are your thoughts on sleepy joe’s videotape confession?

This is such an open and shut case, it should be laughable. Problem is, the MSM will do everything they can to sweep the Bidens’ criminality under the rug while inventing crimes for TGOF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No we have Don the Con saying; look into the cokehead who’s dad I might be running against OR I will cut off the free cheese the Americans of all political affiliations paid for. And then cutting off the free cheese. Only to pass it out later.
You want to throw Uncle Joe under a bus? Fine. That doesn’t make it ok for you to still be on your knees lapping orange jizz from a low down dirty yellow dog bowl.

“The penalty for treason is death.”

Sin,
Former (R) Governor Bill Weld
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

suckaholic wrote:What we have now is Trump pointing out to the Ukrainians that maybe they ought to look into a mediocre cokehead
That's what we have?

Is that what the I.G. report says?

Link?

suckaholic wrote:On what charge (should Don be impeached), exactly?
There is a litany of reasons for it.

Among them...

1. He obstructed justice multiple times.

2. M. Cohen sits in jail after being convicted in a case in which co-conspirator D. Drumpf is "individual 1." Don would be indicted already if he was not president.

3. His behavior and his daily actions show him to be completely unfit for office. 25th Amendment. He is a clear and present danger to the republic.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

President Donald Trump reportedly reached out to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to negotiate about releasing a whistleblower complaint after she announced an impeachment inquiry into him on Tuesday.

Trump told the California Democrat he'd like to "figure this out," NBC News' Heidi Przybyla reported. "Hey, can we do something about this whistleblower complaint, can we work something out?"

Pelosi apparently swatted him down with a curt response: "Tell your people to obey the law."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-a ... ned-2019-9

LMAO!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Businessinsider or The Onion?

Strange times.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald claims that he will release a transcript of a call with the Ukraine president today.

We can trust it 100%.

rotf...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The depths of rot and corruption in this administration is mindblowing. They'll sell this nation down a river to enrich themselves and the expense of ourselves and our allies in a heart beat.

Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"Are you taking notes on a fucking criminal conspiracy?"

Sincerely,
Stringer Bell
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote:"Are you taking notes on a fucking criminal conspiracy?"

Sincerely,
Stringer Bell
What’s it like to cry every day for 3 years?
Laugh it up, your mob boss hero is going down.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The transcript of the call reads like a classic mob shakedown:

– We do a lot for Ukraine
– There’s not much reciprocity
– I have a favor to ask
– Investigate my opponent
– My people will be in touch

Nice country you got there.

It would be a shame if something happened to her.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:06 pm Laugh it up, your mob boss hero is going down.
Take the bet then you racist pussy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:25 pm Take the bet then you racist pussy.
Big words for a fraud.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

1. I don't think transcript is even an accurate word for what was released.

2. This White House can absolutely not be trusted to put out accurate info, especially since the president himself is the one in hot water.

3. What was released today, even if fully accurate, is one small piece of the big picture. It is basically a feeble, desperate attempt to get ahead of the shit storm.

4. This is a "transcript" of one call. There are supposedly eight incidents the whistleblower reported, right?

5. The I.G. report needs to be seen.

6. The whistleblower needs to be heard from.

7. Donald is a f@t, flailing, desperate POS.

Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:30 pm
Big words for a fraud.
Do tell how I'm a fraud. What have I claimed that isn't true?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:25 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:06 pm Laugh it up, your mob boss hero is going down.
Take the bet then you racist pussy.
Suck more orange jizz. The bet is rigged you crooked fuck.
Bet me that articles of impeachment are drawn up or you are a pussy.

Nice projection on the racist blast you fucking nazi fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:30 pm
Big words for a fraud.
Do tell how I'm a fraud. What have I claimed that isn't true?
Because you are asking him to take a rigged bet and then trying to berate him for seeing right thru it.
Classic definition of fraud.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 pm Do tell how I'm a fraud. What have I claimed that isn't true?
Your whole Notre Dame fan existence is fraudulent. But I've told you that before. You suck on fairly tales and pretend to be something you'll never be. You will never truly be one of them, yet you yearn for it. You are the definition of a Subway Alum. Fuck off already.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Projection? You really are a shitty lawyer. I have proof that Fredo is a racist, and it's been posted in this forum, you fucking idiot.

Do you ride in on a 'lil pony every time Fredo tosses out some inane bullshit? We all know he doesn't have the mental aptitude to defend himself, so good on you, I guess.

Bet you or else I'm a pussy? Sure thing, tiny. Whatever you say.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:48 pm
Killian wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:42 pm Do tell how I'm a fraud. What have I claimed that isn't true?
Your whole Notre Dame fan existence is fraudulent. But I've told you that before. You suck on fairly tales and pretend to be something you'll never be. You will never truly be one of them, yet you yearn for it. You are the definition of a Subway Alum. Fuck off already.
Big swing and a miss, racist. Tried to get in, didn't. Have always liked their football team. Full stop.

Let's take a look at the definition of fraud:

a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

I've never deceived anyone. Never unjustifiably claimed accomplishments.

Jesus, you and tiny are perfect for one another. You're as shitty of a journalist as he is a lawyer.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:06 pmLaugh it up, your mob boss hero is going down.
Sadly, he isn't. He won't be removed from office and will be re-elected. The Dems have no viable candidates and the party is too divided, while Trump's base of idiots will prevail. The impeachment process will only help to mobilize his backers. You don't have to like it, and you don't even have to accept it...yet. But eventually, you will. Be prepared to keep mashing your forehead into the keyboard until 2025.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killian wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:01 pm Projection? You really are a shitty lawyer. I have proof that Fredo is a racist, and it's been posted in this forum, you fucking idiot.

Do you ride in on a 'lil pony every time Fredo tosses out some inane bullshit? We all know he doesn't have the mental aptitude to defend himself, so good on you, I guess.

Bet you or else I'm a pussy? Sure thing, tiny. Whatever you say.
Ok. A grand they right up articles of impeachment.
As for the racist angle. That’s just you being a nazi and lying as much as you can. Unless Of course you would like to point out your evidence to me you downsy fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:06 pm Big swing and a miss, racist. Tried to get in, didn't. Have always liked their football team. Full stop.
Huh, you think that would have ended your fairy tale. But nope, keep living your lie.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Jesus, you and tiny are perfect for one another. You're as shitty of a journalist as he is a lawyer.”

Straight from the Adolf/Cohen/Trump playbook. Lie and lie and lie. Don’t point to any evidence just lie and scratch and piss and moan and deflect and smear then lie some more. You, like the three of them, are a total fraud.