Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Doom

Post by Left Seater »

Wrong.

We know for a fact that drinking to a certain point impairs the ability to operate a vehicle safely.

We don’t know if an individual who is vaccinated and not showing any symptoms is or isn’t positive for Covid. Further, even if that person were positive there is no way to know if they are spreading Covid.

But if masks help prevent transmission then by all means wear one if you like. No one is saying you can’t. But you want to tell others what to do when you don’t know if they are impaired or contagious or not.

Your safety is not my responsibility, especially when you can take your own safety into your own hands.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Get your "booster" in September!
If not, you may lose your pass to society!

Hate when that happens.

https://www.videvo.net/sound-effect/ani ... 07/397282/

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wooomp woooomp.

Texas Governor Abbott tests positive for Covid19.

Ain't karma a bitch?!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:00 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:10 pm Wooomp woooomp.

Ain't karma a bitch?!
It makes you happy when Republicans get it and die, doesn't it?
Those that inflict death & suffering on their constituents, yes.

Especially those who do so for their own gain (like DeathSantis).
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ain't karma a bitch?!
Says they guy who started a thread when a D lost actress got cancer. You people don’t even try to be consistent.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Ain't karma a bitch?!
Hypocrite.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So he is positive with no symptoms per your story. He is vaccinated. This is a nothing burger.

Would he not have caught it if he was wearing a mask? We will never know. Could he have still caught it if he masked up? For sure. So what is your point here?

Inflicting death and suffering how exactly? The vaccines have been available for months now. Anyone who wants one certainly could have gotten them by now. Any death and suffering is at this point a personal choice due to Rona.

But keep up your hypocrisy. Cancer karma is wrong but COVID karma is ok? This is beyond mental gymnastics, you need professional help.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pm So he is positive with no symptoms per your story. He is vaccinated. This is a nothing burger.
And yet he is receiving Regeneron treatments, which go for $1,500. Why is he getting that medicine when it's not available to the average Texan?

Secondly, why is he getting that drug? It should be interesting if he received a large campaign contribution from Ken Griffin (like DeathSantis did). If he did he's going to be in deep shit like DeathSantis & Senator Rats Nest (R-KY).
Would he not have caught it if he was wearing a mask? We will never know. Could he have still caught it if he masked up? For sure. So what is your point here?
Your wording makes it sound like there was an even chance of Abbott getting infected whether or not he had masked up or not. It's a fact that masks greatly reduce the spread of a virus. Will we know 100% if the mask would have prevented the infection? No, but it's likely that it would have. Stop spreading misinformation (lies).
Inflicting death and suffering how exactly? The vaccines have been available for months now. Anyone who wants one certainly could have gotten them by now. Any death and suffering is at this point a personal choice due to Rona.
He has basically banned mask mandates anywhere in public. That greatly increases the transmission rate. That's inflicting death & suffering.

And it's hilariously hypocritical for you to say that any pain & suffering at this point is a personal choice. Tell that to the children who are dying from the virus. Do you think they had a choice? It's interesting how you're all about protecting zygotes in a woman's body yet it's tough shit for children in their first 17 years of life.
But keep up your hypocrisy. Cancer karma is wrong but COVID karma is ok? This is beyond mental gymnastics, you need professional help.
Go ahead & hook me up with how Ted Kennedy could have prevented his getting brain cancer.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No you are a faat stupid trayyytor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:16 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pm So he is positive with no symptoms per your story. He is vaccinated. This is a nothing burger.
And yet he is receiving Regeneron treatments, which go for $1,500. Why is he getting that medicine when it's not available to the average Texan?

Secondly, why is he getting that drug? It should be interesting if he received a large campaign contribution from Ken Griffin (like DeathSantis did). If he did he's going to be in deep shit like DeathSantis & Senator Rats Nest (R-KY).
Your wording makes it sound like there was an even chance of Abbott getting infected whether or not he had masked up or not. It's a fact that masks greatly reduce the spread of a virus. Will we know 100% if the mask would have prevented the infection? No, but it's likely that it would have. Stop spreading misinformation (lies).
He has basically banned mask mandates anywhere in public. That greatly increases the transmission rate. That's inflicting death & suffering.

And it's hilariously hypocritical for you to say that any pain & suffering at this point is a personal choice. Tell that to the children who are dying from the virus. Do you think they had a choice? It's interesting how you're all about protecting zygotes in a woman's body yet it's tough shit for children in their first 17 years of life.
Go ahead & hook me up with how Ted Kennedy could have prevented his getting brain cancer.
Why are you normalizing evil? Have you ever even read a history book?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If you want to know ask his Doctor. It is an approved drug, why not use it? And look at you trying to insinuate that campaign finance laws were broken when you don't have any evidence. Talk about misinformation or lies as you like to call it.

Left Seater wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pmWould he not have caught it if he was wearing a mask? We will never know. Could he have still caught it if he masked up? For sure. So what is your point here?
So I am spreading lies? Yet you admit I am correct in that we will never know. Talk about serious mental gymnastics. You must be on the spectrum of mental illness.

Left Seater wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pmInflicting death and suffering how exactly? The vaccines have been available for months now. Anyone who wants one certainly could have gotten them by now. Any death and suffering is at this point a personal choice due to Rona.

More misinformation and lies from you. He has prevented governments from forcing mask mandates on the public when people can make the choice for themselves. As for children, they may not be old enough to make these choices for themselves, but their parents or guardians certainly can. And nice apples and computer monitor comparisons here with abortion. Abortions kill humans which is fact. If parents are concerned about Corona and their kids, they don't have to take them out of the house. They can have their kids wear a mask. Etc.

If you want a more apples to apples comparison, why are Democrats fighting for open borders while a pandemic rages? Why are Democrats saying illegal aliens who are unvaccinated and showing symptoms should be processed and released into the US? Why are Democrats fighting the remain in Mexico policy? If this virus is all you claim it to be, why are we taking in illegal aliens? Why would you knowingly put US citizens at greater risk from non-citizens? 200,000 were arrested in July alone. Instead of deporting them, why don't we just fly all of them up to the U&L and drop them off there. I am sure you would open your home to as many as you could. :meds:

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:16 pm Go ahead & hook me up with how Ted Kennedy could have prevented his getting brain cancer.
What? Again you must be on the spectrum.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 pm

If you want to know ask his Doctor. It is an approved drug, why not use it? And look at you trying to insinuate that campaign finance laws were broken when you don't have any evidence. Talk about misinformation or lies as you like to call it.

Left Seater wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pmWould he not have caught it if he was wearing a mask? We will never know. Could he have still caught it if he masked up? For sure. So what is your point here?
So I am spreading lies? Yet you admit I am correct in that we will never know. Talk about serious mental gymnastics. You must be on the spectrum of mental illness.

Left Seater wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pmInflicting death and suffering how exactly? The vaccines have been available for months now. Anyone who wants one certainly could have gotten them by now. Any death and suffering is at this point a personal choice due to Rona.

More misinformation and lies from you. He has prevented governments from forcing mask mandates on the public when people can make the choice for themselves. As for children, they may not be old enough to make these choices for themselves, but their parents or guardians certainly can. And nice apples and computer monitor comparisons here with abortion. Abortions kill humans which is fact. If parents are concerned about Corona and their kids, they don't have to take them out of the house. They can have their kids wear a mask. Etc.

If you want a more apples to apples comparison, why are Democrats fighting for open borders while a pandemic rages? Why are Democrats saying illegal aliens who are unvaccinated and showing symptoms should be processed and released into the US? Why are Democrats fighting the remain in Mexico policy? If this virus is all you claim it to be, why are we taking in illegal aliens? Why would you knowingly put US citizens at greater risk from non-citizens? 200,000 were arrested in July alone. Instead of deporting them, why don't we just fly all of them up to the U&L and drop them off there. I am sure you would open your home to as many as you could. :meds:

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:16 pm Go ahead & hook me up with how Ted Kennedy could have prevented his getting brain cancer.
What? Again you must be on the spectrum.
You are not normal. Stop trying and act like it. Seek help.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now the WHO, that Biden had the US rejoin, is calling out Biden. The WHO says boosters shots for vaccinated Americans are unconscionable and will do nothing to end the global pandemic.

So is the WHO correct? Or is the Biden admin action correct? Or is it something else?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You said Dump was best. I said Dump was evil. You were wrong and I was right. Now fuck off traytor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:boosters
Get your booster.

Ain't found a way to kill me yet...

Yeah, here come the booster, yeah
You know he ain't gonna die
No, no, no, you know he ain't gonna die
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Why you act frightened
Take shots of my Pfizer
Your weak without me
So someday you’ll see
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A handful of frightening goofs on this board were advocating for a non-FDA approved vax to be mandated.
I have no idea why you would think today's event makes those takes any less loony.

So I'm curious...

What do you think my take on this approval is?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Those you implore to take the shots are supposed to pretend this thing passed through the normal phases of evaluation?

Today is no different than yesterday.

The level of corruption and insanity is truly off the charts.

Not -----> IN.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:55 pm Those you implore to take the shots are supposed to pretend this thing passed through the normal phases of evaluation?

Not -----> IN.
You are a clown
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:37 pm Full FDA approval.

What more could you want?

Evidently I was right:

Link us up to where I supposedly (I guess in your very confused mind) said full FDA approval of the shots would mean... something or other.

lol

It is a complete disaster, dude.

An absolute breakdown of society.

Cheer it on!

Wow.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:40 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:55 pm Those you implore to take the shots are supposed to pretend this thing passed through the normal phases of evaluation?

Not -----> IN.
You are a clown
Don't miss your booster shot.

And the next one, and the next, and next...

Let me know when you are... fully vaccinated!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I have already had Covid.

It boggles the mind how you want to pretend that this insane "FDA approval" actually has merit.

And also, you really ought not pretend that "science" has shown that these vaccines, and this approach to the pandemic, makes sense.
A whole lot of science people are calling bullshit on the whole fiasco.

Joe Bidone belching out his insane "mandate" rhetoric today is a disgrace x infinity.

Well, it is much more than a disgrace.

Folks are simply not going to comply with the dangerous lunacy -- and folks are needed to maintain societal structure.

Very dark days ahead, Jsc.

Hope you're ready for that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:Suffice it to say that those statistics clearly show that people who are vaccinated have better medical outcomes than those who are not vaccinated.
1. This is what Geert (and others) said, months ago, would happen. The non-vaccinated are getting the virus from both vaccinated and non-vaccinated people. And the shots are designed to gear up the immune system to blunt the effects of this (or these) forms of the virus. So the vaccinated are doing much better at this point. But at what cost to the person who has taken the shots? Most of that is yet to be played out.

2. Israel was ahead of the U.S. in its vax schedule, and as I've posted here, now a majority of the critical cases are among those who have been vaccinated fully.

3. Do we trust all of the numbers put out by government organizations? Are we m0rons?

4. When will you be "fully vaccinated?" You've willingly stepped into their program, and they are already telling you about the "booster" you will need. And when will the next one be? The next? The next? What is the end game? How many shots of soup are you going to take before you are "fully vaccinated?"What are you pumping into your body?

5. We have all already been told INCORRECT information from the overlords. You still have to mask up, right? And you can pass the virus to others, right? And you can get sick, right? And you can die, right?

6. https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1386 ... 19204.html Take a look at some data. Dozens of countries showing a spike in deaths right on the heels of jacking up their vax program. Look at it. Get off PMSNBC, CNN, and other propaganda outlets and look at other sources of info.

7. The U.S. has seen cases go UP (in the summer) right on the heels of jacking up the vax program. Why?

8. If you want to look at some stats now and claim your team is "winning," it is like claiming the game is over in the 2nd inning. We haven't even come close to getting into the meat of the game.

9. The effects of what you have chosen to put into your body are not known. The FDA approval is laffable. Very sad, actually, because a lot of people will choose to enter the program. The health outcomes for folks being jacked up with the shots is yet to be seen. And we are going to be in a very dark winter here very soon.

10. The number of Americans that the overlords claim have been vaccinated are BULLSHIT, imo. It is way lower than what they are saying. But that is jmo. They have an agenda. And that agenda is not good for you or I. Slave away at your own pleasure. Me? Nope. Nobody owns me. I am most certainly NOT IN.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:48 am
9. The effects of what you have chosen to put into your body are not known. The FDA approval is laffable. Very sad, actually, because a lot of people will choose to enter the program. The health outcomes for folks being jacked up with the shots is yet to be seen.
Ok, I will play. Please tell us why the approval is laughable and what compared to other vaccine approvals was left out of changed?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I did know that.
Why didn't the FDA grant full approval many months ago?

poptart wrote:2. Israel was ahead of the U.S. in its vax schedule, and as I've posted here, now a majority of the critical cases are among those who have been vaccinated fully.
My extreme confidence in effectiveness of vaccines was misplaced.

It was based largely on how well they performed initially in Israel, which is
nearly fully vaccinated. The recent data there is horrible with even deaths
now picking up.

- John Zegler

https://twitter.com/Zigmanfreud

Israel was ahead of America in its vax program.
They got their folks vax'd up!

Now it is rapidly falling apart there.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ultra-vac ... to-america

The CDC (and others) know it is going to be falling apart in Amerika, too.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uCW01FRfS9tp/

So they are talking about boosters, and new vaccines.

They can't keep ahead of it and the vax'd are going to be falling ill, just as they are in Israel.

Look, step into the reality of what is coming.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:15 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:48 am
9. The effects of what you have chosen to put into your body are not known. The FDA approval is laffable. Very sad, actually, because a lot of people will choose to enter the program. The health outcomes for folks being jacked up with the shots is yet to be seen.
Ok, I will play. Please tell us why the approval is laughable and what compared to other vaccine approvals was left out of changed?
Again what makes it laffable?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It is laffable because the FDA granted approval based on pressure.
It was rushed.

Pfizer had six months of data.

An approval based on six months of data would represent one of the fastest for a novel vaccine in FDA history.
Among the six “first in disease” vaccines approved by the FDA since 2006, pre-licensure pivotal trials were a
median of 23 months in duration, according to a recent analysis.

Six months also seems substantially shorter than previously conceptualised expectations. A World Health
Organization expert group on covid-19 vaccines (which included FDA regulators) in August 2020 called for follow-
up “until at least month 12, or until an effective vaccine is deployed locally.”10 Another group, composed of
industry and academic authors, similarly wrote in October 2020: “we recommend longer term follow-up of all
participants … for at least a year after randomisation.”

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1244

YOU are the trial.

Good luck!

Get your booster(s).
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The BMJ (British Medical Journal) slams the approval.

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/08/23/do ... 9-vaccine/

Something really strange has happened very recently, where we are
not talking about very obvious things that we should be.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

India is one of the least vaccinated countries -- around 10% fully vaccinated.

Yet as was posted by me before, here -----> https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1386 ... 19204.html, India was one of dozens of countries that saw a spike in deaths right on the heels of putting needles in arms.

If you're smart you will stop arguing with me about this and start thinking about your future.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:27 am Image

Now KK has sweetened the deal considerably!

If you take the shots you get a free doughnut every day for the rest of the year!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/get-a ... latestnews

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the study duration was shorter? What specifically did they skimp on?

Further even had trials gone 23 months as is claimed is the median time, there still would be no data on long term effects.

Get into the meat here. Give us your take and not some YouTuber’s take.
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:16 am If you're smart you will stop arguing with me about this and start thinking about your future.
Implying that you are smart and the rest of us are dumb is the height of the emperor’s new clothes.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

1. I have not called anyone stupid in this thread. In fact, as I said long ago in this thread, I don't even want to post about this topic. It sucks. We are in a bad way, and it is going to be ugly. I hope the best for all of you.
Smackie called me stupid x2 and Melty said I am going nuts.
So why don't you pipe down?

2. 23 months is longer than 6 months. lol

3. And directly related to that, why don't you try reading the links I post. https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/08/23/do ... 9-vaccine/

Read all of it. It isn't that long.
But as it relates to 23 > 6, see "The elephant called waving immunity"

Got it?

Why do I need to do your homework when I've chosen to post links that address your questions?
Read what I post.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:16 am India is one of the least vaccinated countries -- around 10% fully vaccinated.

Yet as was posted by me before, here -----> https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1386 ... 19204.html, India was one of dozens of countries that saw a spike in deaths right on the heels of putting needles in arms.

If you're smart you will stop arguing with me about this and start thinking about your future.
This is about the dumbest, most desperate misuse of "correlation = causation" that I've ever seen.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Melty wrote:Why didn’t you post a picture of the active cases?
As I said, India is one of the least vaccinated countries -- with only about 10% of the people shot up.

You seem very determined to KYOA.

Mikey wrote:This is about the dumbest, most desperate misuse of "correlation = causation" that I've ever seen.
If it was only one (or a few) countries showing this pattern, yes, I would agree.

Did you look through the data in the link I provided?

Dozens of countries show the same pattern.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This is fantastic!

RACK her endlessly!

You cannot mandate something that does not stop transmission.

The CDC knows better and are misleading the public.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A leading Chicago police union opposed an impending mandate from Mayor Lori Lightfoot that requires all city officers to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

John Catanzara, president of the Chicago Fraternal Order of Police, said his group is "100% against mandated vaccines for our members," according to a statement given to Fox 32.

"This vaccine has no studies for long-term side effects or consequences. None," Catanzara told the Chicago Sun-Times. "To mandate anybody to get that vaccine, without that data as a baseline, amongst other issues, is a ‘Hell, no’ for us."

He also insisted all police unions in the city oppose such a mandate.

“It ain’t just our guys. It’s the sergeants, lieutenants, and captains. This is a united front. All four of the unions. It’s no longer John Catanzara’s big mouth, like they like to spin it all the time,” he told the outlet.

Lightfoot confirmed on Wednesday all city employees would be required to get fully vaccinated against the virus, effective Oct. 15.

https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police-u ... dQNizvNV7A

The Rubicon has been crossed

- poptart
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who cares. A good way to flush these pieces of shit from police forces nationwide.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:48 pm Image
Goodbye, piece of shit.